The Perfect Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unpacking when the phone rang.

"Hi Frank. Welcome back. How was your trip?" It was her.

I told her it was a good trip. Then she said "Frank, I need a favor. There's something broken down here and I don't know how to fix it."

I told her I was tired and asked if it could wait until the morning.

"I was really hoping to get it fixed tonight. Pretty please?"

"Okay, give me a few minutes and I'll be down."

I threw on some sweats and an overcoat and grabbed my toolbox and was soon knocking at her door. She answered it in lingerie that was fit for a bridal night. She pulled me in and took the toolbox and placed it on the floor.

"You won't need that." Then she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She started to undress me, and I moved to help her. She pushed my hands away and said, "Please let me do this." After I was naked, she shimmied out of her corset and stockings and stood naked in front of me. She looked even better naked then she did in the fuck-me lingerie. Was I dreaming?

Maritza pushed me onto the bed and took my stiffening cock into her mouth. She stopped long enough to beg me not to hurt her. I knew she didn't mean physically. She put one knee on either side of my head but didn't lower herself. But her mouth went back to work. I lay there looking up into what I had fantasized about for months. And it did smell like apples.

All of a sudden, there was a tremendous flash of lightning. It felt like the bed shook from the accompanying thunder. And it happened! I was the old Frank. And I was sure she was the old Maritza. She stopped sucking me.

I pulled her hips down to my face and made sweet love to her pussy with my mouth. And then her tongue licked the length of my shaft before her mouth closed over it again. We spent that night and the rest of the next day in bed together. The lovemaking was the sweetest and best I had ever experienced. I told her I loved her, and she said the same to me. And she thanked me for fixing what was broken.

Chapter 34. (Bethany)

I was thrilled when Maritza asked me to be her Maid of Honor. They were such a perfect couple. It seemed like they always knew what each other was thinking. Frank would give Maritza a look and she would get up to get him a beer. Or Maritza would give him a look and he would go get her a sweater to put on. It was like they were in each other's head. And you could tell they were madly in love and devoted to each other.

For the first time since I met her, Maritza seemed genuinely happy. And Frank was showing a sweet side that no one thought he had.

I hope someday I'll have what these two have.