The Perfect Student Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca placed the books that were in her hands on the shelf in front of her and reached around with her hands to do what she was told to do.

"How did you find me?" Rebecca asked, very inquisitive.

"I just asked the guy at the desk if he had seen a dirty little whore that looked like she need a good hard ass fucking. He told me yes and pointed this way."

Rebecca had a little smile on her face to his response and thought to herself was it that obvious to everyone. She felt Professor Case raise the back of her skirt then the feel of his hard thick entering into her little ass. He slid his cock about a fourth of the way into her and then pulled it back just to where the head of it was inside her ass. Pausing his cock back inside her going just a little bit deeper in her ass.

"Did you like the thought of being gangbanged by the entire class?" He asked her.

"Oh God yes I did. I woke up so fucking wet." She replied.

He slid his cock back out and then slammed it as deep as it would go into her ass. Rebecca let out a soft moan as she felt his cock go deep into her ass and his body smack up against her hands still holding her ass cheeks apart. He held himself tightly against her delicious little body for a little while as he slid his right hand around to her front and between her sexy tan legs. Moving his hand up against her already wet pussy he guided his middle and ring finger inside her pussy. Another soft moan of pleasure came from Rebecca's mouth as her breathing was starting to pick up a little

Professor Case began to finger fuck her pussy and slowly fucking her ass, she could feel his fingers and his hard cock rubbing against one another with just a her sensitive fresh between them. She was trying to hold in as much noise as possible but the excitement she was feeling was almost too much for her. She had never been fucked before like this by no one including him and it felt amazing. Was it the feeling of this, the person she was with, the dream she had the night before whatever it was she wasn't sure how much more she could take before she would start cumming. Sensing that she was on the edge of losing control, Professor Case picked up the pace with his fingers and continue to fuck away on her hot little ass.

"Do you enjoy the thought of being shared by two or more people?" He whispered into her right ear. She let out a little bit of a louder moan then she had let out earlier as she replied.

"Yes."

"Does the thought of a group of people using you for their pleasure excite you?" That was all it took she felt her legs get weak as she started to cum. If it wasn't for his cock in her ass and his fingers inside her soaking wet pussy she would have just fallen to the floor. With a moan from him she could feel him unload his warm thick cum deep into her ass. After a few minutes and several wads of cum shot deep inside her little round ass Professor Case slowly slid his semi limp cock out of her ass. She could hear him zip his pants then he leaned up and kissed her softly on her neck just below her right ear.

"You can let go of your cum filled ass cheeks now and hold the back of your skirt up for me!"

She let go of her ass cheeks and placed her hands on the bottom of her short skirt so she could pull it up over her ass. As soon as her hands were out of the way he took his right hand back then with a swift and forceful swing smacked her ass so hard the echo could be heard throughout the library.

"Ok let go of your skirt, go back to getting your paper done. I will text you later, my filthy little slut."

The sound of him calling her a filthy little slut turned her on again but he probably knew that, that's why he said it. She walked backed to the table where her stuff was at. As she did she was wondering how many people there knew that it was her ass that just received that hard smack that they all had to have heard. She finished up her paper sent it to her other professor got up to leave and her ass was stilling sore from the ass fucking and the smack it had received but she just smiled and walked back to her dorm room.

12