The Perfect Team - Jess and Harri Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Harri]: You look great. We are winning at half time. Have fun! X

I stuff my phone back in my kit bag.

The rest of the game goes quickly and we take the win. I shake hands with the opponents and hurry off to check my phone. No reply. Maybe because she is busy with Kate. Disappointed, I gather around for the coach's post-match debrief

Jess

The bartender obliges us with two glasses and some nibbles. As I thank him he nods, 'Enjoy your date.' I think about correcting him, but I don't. I laugh as I return to Kate and tell her.

She takes a sip of her wine before putting it down and looking at me. 'On the topic of dates...,' she leaves the pause hanging.

'Oh, you have a date?' I ask, playing dumb.

'You are going to make me ask, aren't you?' I nod and she laughs. 'Jess, tell me what's going on with Harri, it's been killing me! Please tell me you texted her after she bolted?'

I laugh now too, feeling a little giddy. I fill Kate in on everything that happened after I left her house. I can tell she is surprised when I stop speaking.

'Wow,' she sits back and laughs. 'You don't do things by half do you?'

'I thought that's what you loved about me?' I agree.

'So hold on, what did Cynthia say? Did Natalie send her?'

'No, I don't think Natalie knew. We spoke for ages about why I felt the need to end things when I did. I think she knew, you know, that I cheated on Nat. She said I chase excitement and have to realise that it's impossible to maintain that first-couple-of-months feeling in a real long-term relationship. I know that though. Anyhow, I think she thinks I will change my mind and go running back to Nat. She sort of hinted that I better have it all out my system when I do.'

I study Kate's reaction but it doesn't give much away. 'Do you think you will?'

'No, I don't.' I say pointedly.

There is a long pause as I meet Kate's green eyes that look right through me. She opens her mouth, apprehensive, 'Don't shout at me, ok, hear me out. But... I can see her point. You have always liked the chase.'

'Kate, I know...' I start, but she cuts me off.

'Wait, I said hear me out. It takes knowing you for two seconds to know you like the chase. You will flirt with anything that moves, that is a given.'

I scowl a little, but she continues.

'But, I do think this appears different this time. You finally broke up with Natalie so you are single. I always thought your prolific Tinder antics were, in part, your way of keeping yourself slightly detached from your relationship, each new girl providing an escape, but you obviously enjoyed the chase and excitement too. And yet, now you're unattached and you haven't told me about a single random girl in weeks.'

'See, new me.' I smile, trying to lighten the tone a little.

Kate laughs a little and takes another sip of wine. 'Then again, it still sort of fits the bill. Sure you are not cheating, but you have still picked the most outrageous of girls to go for...'

'Outrageous?' I am surprised by the adjective.

'Yes, outrageous. Jess, think about it... how many clichés could you tick off in one go? She is young. She works for you. She thinks she is straight.'

I laugh a little, 'Well, I don't think she is straight...'

'You are missing the point, Jess.' She sighs a little. 'I was listening to her talk to Charlotte about dating. They talked about boys and only boys, Jess.' She pauses before continuing, 'So, you can't tell anyone this, I looked up her diversity information and she ticked heterosexual. Now, I have seen how she looks at you, and you have your events that would suggest otherwise, but I don't know if you realise how much of a revelation this may be to her?'

'Maybe, she is only gay for me?' I wiggle my eyebrows.

Kate rolls her eyes hard, 'Jess, just be careful. If this is just a bit of fun to you or just sex...'

'It's not just sex!'

'Ok good. You are playing with a lot of feelings here, your own included.'

After an awkward silence, the topic shifts. However, Kate's assessment settles in my mind, combining with the red wine to make it all feel very heavy.

We say goodnight as it nears 11 and I head to my room, I fall back on my bed and look at my phone. Two missed messages off Harri.

[Harri]: You look great. We are winning at half time. Have fun! X

[Harri]: We won. Just going to sleep. Hope Kate hasn't led you astray. X'

I hit the second message; it has a picture attached again. She is in bed, in a greatly oversized t-shirt that is sheer enough that I can see the outline of her breasts as it falls around them. The red wine mist that had settled in my brain evaporates.

I reply quickly.

Harri

My phone is already in my hand when Jess replies.

[Jess]: Well done on the game. I wish I was in bed with you... X

How do the simplest of sentences have such an effect on me?

[Harri]: I don't think I would be able to sleep. X

Her reply is instant and I can picture her lying on the hotel bed, looking at her phone.

[Jess]: Good, I don't think I want to sleep. X

[Harri]: Oh no? X

[Jess]: Not until I have kissed every millimetre of you... twice... X

I can feel my heartbeat pick up as I think of her mouth grazing my skin. My body reacts and I press my thighs together unconsciously.

[Harri]: I think I would like that. X

Again, the reply is instant.

[Jess]: My head under your shirt, kissing your breasts, flicking my tongue across each nipple. X

I let my hand slide under my top and run my fingers from my collar bone down to my nipples; they are already hard in anticipation. Jess's words are enough to have my nerve endings charged. I try and think of a sexy reply; I want to turn her on like she is turning me on, but I don't know how to. I need to reply, I type quickly.

[Harri]: I would like that a lot, I would want to kiss you too. X

A few moments pass with no reply and I worry I have ruined everything by being too tame. I am wrong.

[Jess]: My mouth would be busy. I would lay you on your back and pull up that t-shirt, leaving it wrapped around your wrists over your head. I would be able to kiss you properly now. Leaning over you, kissing you. I would kiss up your legs, Harri, from your calves to your inner thigh. Sucking lightly on your soft skin. X

When I get to the end of the message I swallow hard. My hand creeps idly over my stomach and down to my panties. I can feel my arousal. I slide my hands underneath the lace and run my fingers along my slit. I am so wet, Jess's effect still all-consuming even through text messages.

I pause my fingers' exploration to reply quickly.

[Harri]: Jess, I want to feel your lips on me. I would let you do anything to me right now as long as you kept kissing me. X'

[Jess]: What if that's all I did? I think I would spend a lot of time just kissing you. Your lips, your breasts, your stomach, your legs. I would roll you over, kiss down your back and over your incredible bum, the back of your thighs too... X

[Harri]: Jess, I can't handle the teasing. I need you. X

I run the tip of my finger over my clit and jolt a little, surprising myself at the reaction the slightest of contact received.

[Jess]: You have me. I would kiss between your legs baby, my tongue tasting you, letting you build and build till I think you are ready for me to flick my tongue across your clit. I would kiss the little nub till I felt your muscles tighten and your orgasm take you. X'

I close my eyes after reading this last message, trying to let it build as Jess described but there is no need, I am already there. My fingertips circle my clit and the muscles in my stomach tighten. I lean my head back and let out a loud moan as my legs shake. My orgasm ripples through me in the most delightful way. My chest rises and falls as I catch my breath. Fuck me that was intense.

[Harri]: Jess, I have never met anyone who has this effect on me. You are incredible. X

[Jess]: Did you? X

I can feel my red cheeks flush even now.

[Harri]: Yes. I couldn't resist. X

[Jess]: I bet you look amazing right now... X

I take a quick picture. It's not that different from my earlier one although the pink in my cheeks and the outline of my hard nipples are new additions. I send it before I can overthink it.

[Jess]: I knew it, amazing. You should sleep. Night Harri. X

[Harri]: Night Jess X

I lay for a moment, feeling on cloud fucking 10.

Harri

The week ends uneventfully and while there have been no more risky text exchanges there is now a continuous conversation between the two of us. Each morning I wake to a message from Jess and then we will talk all day till I fall asleep late at night. Her messages make me smile so much my cheeks hurt.

--

Friday arrives and I am driving back to my parents' place, the motorways are pleasantly quiet. I cut through the English countryside at a steady 10 miles above the speed limit. I know the food and wine will be superb, as always, and it is always nice to see the family. However, I have never felt quite so attached to Bristol. Leaving the city has never seemed quite so counterintuitive.

My sisters and their long term boyfriends arrive not too long after I do. The whole family is here now and I help my mum make the finishing touches to her Thai green curry. We all catch up over dinner and a subsequent bottle or two of wine. After a while, I excuse myself and head to bed, thoughts of Jess running through my head. I lay and we text for a little while. I fall asleep happy.

Jess

I have never been one for texting. Or at least, I didn't use to be. I am suddenly cursing my iPhone's shit battery and consciously aware of when I will next be able to charge it.

Each night this week, after Harri has fallen asleep, I lay in bed and re-read the day's messages. They are so ordinary I don't know why I can't resist.

Of course, Wednesday night's messages were less ordinary. I am sure she enjoyed those messages as much as I did but I have not been brave enough to repeat it. Kate's "if it's only sex", comment plays on my mind. I don't want Harri to think I am only after sex; I want to prove that this is more than sex. I think this is more than sex.

I like talking to Harri, I know that. I want to spend time with her, I know that too. However, whenever I think of Harri the thoughts of kissing her, sliding my fingers or my tongue inside her, or using a strap-on to really pleasure her are relentless.

Harri

On Saturday my grandparents stop by and we have a roast dinner with all the trimmings, followed by a few hands of cards in the garden. My grandad asks when I am going to bring a nice man home from Bristol. He says this every time I see them and I oblige with my normal 'I am trying, I am trying', before my grandma reliably chimes in with 'You could have your pick of the lot Harriet. You don't want to wait too long, or you'll be left on the shelf.' It's as predictable as it is draining. Although this time I get through it with a little smirk, as I imagine their reaction to me arriving home hand-in-hand with Jess. Not that that'll ever happen.

In the evening, I sit curled up in an armchair while we all watch a film. The couples sit on the sofas intertwined and I picture myself curled up against Jess as she kisses my neck. I look at my phone. I want to tell her how I am thinking about her, how I wish I was curled up against her watching this film, but I resist the urge. I don't think she would appreciate me getting soppy. I keep our texts light, about our days and trivial observations. I will see her soon and I don't want her to think I am desperate. I don't think desperate is her type.

Sunday rolls around and I am ready to head back. The weekend has passed at an extraordinarily average pace and I feel a little drained. I wave goodbye, echoing the group calls that we should do this again soon while hoping it's not too soon, and set off on the 4-hour drive.

I get back to Bristol late and want to crawl into bed but instead, I force myself to wax, shower and fake tan. If I am going for dinner at Jess's tomorrow I want to look my best.

Monday evening

Jess

I step back and look at the last hours' prep. The potatoes are cut into little cubes, drizzled in oil and covered in herbs. The chicken, bacon, leek and mushroom pie is sat with the pastry rolled out on top. I have cut little crisscrosses into the top to let the steam out as it bakes. The tender stem broccoli is sat seasoned on a baking tray and ready to roast.

It's just timings now, nothing can go wrong. You are a good cook Jess; you know what you are doing. I have been changing my mind on what to cook all week, doubting myself as to what Harri will like best, even though she has reassured me via text several times that she will eat almost anything.

The table is set, a bottle of red uncorked and breathing. The flat is clean after I spent yesterday cleaning every inch of it. As long as Harri doesn't feel the need to look in the corner cupboard I am golden.

I check the time: 6.43. Harri is coming round for 7.30, leaving me just enough time to get ready. I shower quickly and dry my hair in a perfectly messy style. I put on the loose white V-neck and black ripped skinny jeans I have already laid out. I think I look good, sexy without overdoing it. I add some mascara and a slightly smoky eye.

I ask Alexa to play some chilled house music and when Harri texts me to say she is five minutes away I put the trays in the oven. I text her the code for the front door and wait. My heart is racing.

A couple of minutes later there is a knock and I jump as if I hadn't been expecting it. I open the door and the sight of her makes me smile, a smile that feels like it comes from my core. She looks as stunning as always, her hair curled and falling over shoulders. She is in a strappy, black cami with lace edging. It is tucked into her tight faded blue jeans that just graze her ankles. A simple pair of mid-high, black heels finishes the look. I realise I have just run my eyes all over her as I look at her dark red painted toes. I quickly pull my gaze north again, her make up is subtle but effective. There is the slightest hint of a blush on her cheeks and a mischievous look in her dazzling eyes, framed by her long eyelashes.

She hands me the bottle of wine she is holding as she walks in front of me into the living room. 'It's from my dad's wine collection so it should be a good one.'

'Nice! I have a bottle breathing, but we will have this next.' As I follow her through to the living room, my eyes are drawn to her bum; her jeans look like they have been poured on the way they hug every curve.

'Food smells amazing! Is this what you've been doing while working from home all day?' Harri asks.

'Maybe a little bit, did you miss me at work?' I ask as I watch Harri perch on the arm of the sofa, looking back at me.

'Yes, I was disappointed when I realised you weren't coming in.' She looks to the side as if to avoid my gaze for a moment.

I take a small step forward and reach to take her hand, intertwining our fingers ever so slightly, 'I am sorry, I just wanted everything to be perfect.' I say playfully.

'It will be.' Her eyes are on my lips.

I lean forward and kiss her softly. My lips lightly brush hers. I pull back a couple of inches, her beautiful brown eyes boring into my own.

I can't resist and I kiss her again. My hands on her waist as hers make their way onto my neck, pulling me in. She is kissing me back with equal measure. My excitement matched and amplified. The sum is greater than its parts as the two of us race to new heights of longing, all through a delicate kiss.

My hands are on her hips I pull myself closer, her legs parting either side of my thighs allowing me to step close and deepen the kiss. Our tongues dance a slow song while my heart starts to race. I place a hand on her neck and guide her to stand, not breaking the kiss for a second. Our bodies pressed together, her breasts pressed against mine. Our hearts chase the beat of the music that is playing from Alexa.

'Bedroom?' I mutter.

Harri

I nod, abso-fucking-lutly.

Jess takes control and guides my body into her bedroom. We stand beside her bed. Jess's soft hands leave my hips and move to undo the button of my jeans. I am captivated by her skilful fingers as she pauses, her hand sliding in the front of my jeans till her fingers press against my sex.

A slight gasp escapes my lips as her mouth moves to my neck, where her breath is warm against my skin. 'I have been thinking about this all week,' she whispers as she slowly circles her fingers against my thin panties. My black lace thong is preventing me from really feeling her fingertips. I am melting against her slow sensual attack, putting up no defence.

'Too many clothes...,' she says playfully. I can feel her smile against my neck as her fingers retreat. Hands pull the bottom of my cami upwards and toss it to the side. Jess's t-shirt follows, then her black CK bra. Her nipples stand on her modest breasts as I reach to run my thumb over one.

We kiss and her teeth pull on my lower lip. I kick off my heels and start to push my jeans down. I step out of them as Jess makes light work of my bra. I stand in just my thong, Jess still in her Jeans. Our breasts graze one another as her hands reach my bum. Breaking the kiss she picks me up and my legs wrap around her waist instantly. She lays me back against the bed, leaning over me, her eyes locked on mine. My hips give an impatient roll against hers and I see her smirk before she pushes her hips forward. She grinds against me making me gasp again.

Desperate for more, 'Please Jess...' escapes my lips.

Again she pulls back and that smirk is all over her face. She undoes her jeans, pushing them down. Her black CK briefs swiftly follow suit. She is a goddess. My mouth goes dry as I mentally trace the lines of her toned body. Her powerful body and knowing smile radiate confidence. My pussy twitches as she looks down at me, just like a lion would their prey.

I squirm on the sheets. 'Please Jess...'

Her mouth returns to kiss my skin but her lips are aggressive now. No longer seeking permission but claiming whatever they touch. Her fingers pull my thong to the side and finally, I feel her fingertips against my flooded pussy. My head leans back into the mattress as a moan from deep within me escapes. Her thumb brushes across my clit and my legs tremble. I am not going to last long. The fingertips disappear inside me, pushing pleasure through with each thrust. I can hear my moans fill the room but I lose my awareness that they are coming from me.

'Jess... yes...' I pant.

Her mouth is against my neck. 'That is it H, come for me....' She curls her fingers while her thumb applies pressure to my clit, sending little shockwaves running through me. The pleasure builds and combines till my hips buck. My eyes close as my orgasm tears through every cell in my body.

Jess

I have never seen anything so beautifully satisfying as Harri coming. I lean down and kiss her, her breath heavy as her body comes down from the edge, little aftershocks gripping my fingers.

I lay next to her, one finger drawing a little circle on her hip. It's a few more moments before she opens her eyes. 'Are you ok?' I ask, slightly concerned.

She nods, 'You are something else, Jessica James.'

I kiss her shoulder.

She moves her hand to caress my breast, 'Jess, I want you... to feel... like that too.' Her hand trails south down my stomach till her fingers trail along my slit. Her eyes widen, 'Jess, you are so... wet.'