The Perfect Team - Jess and Harri Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh a little, 'Well, watching you come might have... fuck....' Her fingers slide straight inside me. Her mouth is on mine as she pushes me onto my back, she trails kisses down my neck then over my stomach. She stops to look up at me. 'I, I think you liked this last time... but just...'

'Harri, I love it.' I cut her off and I can see the worry disappear from her eyes as she curls her fingers a little inside me. Her eyes drop to my stomach as she continues her descent. I can feel her hot breath against my pussy. I part my thighs further as she starts to fuck me with her fingers. Her tongue is so light as it flicks across my clit. It's delightfully ticklish and makes me push my hips up, needing more contact.

'Harder, H...' I say as she increases the speed of her fingers thrusting inside me. I gasp a little. Her tongue is still tentative as it flicks lightly over my clit again. 'Fuck... oh my god... yes... with your tongue... harder.'

Fuck me. Her tongue flicks firmly against my clit and my whole body tenses for a second in response, pulsing around her fingers. I moan as the muscles relax, Harri repeats the motion. 'Fuck me, yes!' Her free hand grips my thigh, burying her face against my pussy, her tongue devouring me while her fingers never stop their caress of my g-spot.

Harri pulls her head back and quickly murmurs. 'Yes Jess, come for me... come hard for me...' Her breath is on my pussy as her fingers continue to send sparks through me. Her mouth returns to my clit and she sucks.

My hands grip the sheets as the familiar ripples of pleasure increase in the frequency and force. 'Fuck me, fucking yes...'. My hand is on Harri's head now, as my hips grind upwards to meet her tongue.

A guttural moan echoes off the walls. Waves crash over me as my orgasm tears through me. Her tongue flicks over my sensitive clit until my body can't take any more and my thighs press together. My hand drops from Harri's head and I let out a long deep moan as all the tension delightfully leaves my body.

Harri moves to lay next to me and we kiss a little as we bask in our post-coital bliss. I can taste myself on her lips. I idly trail my fingers up and down her arm as we lay kissing lightly, lost in one another.

I have no idea how much time passes, the next thing I know is a painful loud ringing noise piercing the air. 'Shit!' I jump off the bed, throwing my t-shirt back on and pulling on some joggers. I run down the hallway, the smell of burning hitting my nostrils as I near the kitchen.

'Shit...' I turn off the oven and take the chopping board off the side, wafting it with two hands over my head below the fire alarm. After a few moments, the ringing stops and is replaced with laughter. I look behind me to see Harri, dressed only in one of my oversized t-shirts, laughing hard.

I pull out the trays to assess the damage. 'Shit...' I mutter as I place the blackened pie on the side.

Soft, warm hands wrap around my waist 'It's ok, we can order in?'

I laugh turning to face Harri, her cheeks still flushed. 'I wanted it to be perfect...'

Her lips press against mine, 'This is perfect...'

I kiss her back, letting the disaster go. 'At least the wine isn't ruined.'

I throw the food away and hand Harri my iPad to order whatever she fancies. We agree on pizza with a slightly obnoxious number of sides.

Sometime later we admit defeat on the last few slices of pizza and take our glasses of wine to the sofa. We pick a shit film on Netflix and I lay back against the sofa arm. Harri sits between my legs with her back against my chest. I nuzzle into her neck as we watch. Halfway through the film, my hands wander, exploring Harri's breasts, her nipples harden under my touch. In a matter of moments, the film is forgotten. We disappear to the bedroom. We explore each other, bringing each other to orgasm. Twice.

My arms wrap around her and I let sleep take me.

Harri

I wake in the early hours and can feel her arm around me, she is sleeping soundly. Her body warm, her soft skin pressed against mine. I watch her sleep as I feel the gentle tickle of her breath against my shoulder. Why did I ever run from this? I push my body back to meet Jess's even more. Closing my eyes I easily drift back to sleep. This is perfection.