All Comments on 'The Perfect Vacation'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So who got her pregnant? Are any of the kids his?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Would she be equally ok with Mike taking a lover? Seems only fair, if she can play, so should Mike.

Maybe they can both meet someone who loves them and is satisfied growing old with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was very hot. While we haven't found this particular island (I wish!) my husband and I have been to several tropical resorts and we have both had some fun. I did meet a very sexy man in St. Martin who was one in a million and had about a nine inch dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

niiiiiiiiiiice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

there are stories that are so so, and ones that are better. This would have been amazing had we skipped some of the earlier background and spent another couple pages on the two weeks on the island.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another story about a selfish vile woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck is one thing, but claiming love while fucking someone else is nonsensical. Better just to call it what is is. "I like how you provide money for me and a house and everything else, but I love myself most and will force you to let me fuck others!" If the man is a big enough loser to let this happen it is his fault. But her claiming to love him is just plan idiotic! No way the last paragraph of this story ever happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So they go to an island, she meets the guy with a big dick that satisfies her more than her husband, & will continue to fuck him until they leave. At home, she'll go out with friends & search for a nicely equipped man to screw her. And he's accepting this? She loves him, wants to stay married & have kids with him, but she's going to screw whoever? Just no!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story and personally related to it because the foreman of a dude ranch in Fort Davis, Texas fucked me for three nights while I was vacationing with my husband. Our cuckold lifestyle is great for us; I crave strange cocks and he loves to watch me used like a slut. Top score for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Selfish woman awakened by a crowing cock! Nothing new here in the land of Literotica. For being in the wrong category and the other inane and nebulous crap... -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he can't perform and he has someone take his place it was for the benefit of his wife who is human after all; and he got children. Who knows if their are really his?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just so the wife is happy she expects hubby to let her go cruising the bars every night to get laid. Meanwhile hubby is supposed to wait at home baby sitting. Awww a perfect marriage for her, but what about hubby?? Maybe she should get a big vibrator and stop being a slut whore. Killing her marriage. What a self cold bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story but the ending felt rushed. I would have liked it better if Andre taught Mike how to please her, at least orally. Or that he learned to address her needs in bed and was able to overcome his ED and PME issues. The heart to heart could have addressed those issues with him. That Mike needed to be a less selfish lover and that the sex between them can't be all about him. The part of her getting pregnant with Andre's baby and Mike naively thinking it was his was unnecessary. Was that supposed to be the comic relief?

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

whose kids, not that it really makes a difference?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People who whine and cry over fictional stories are pretty fucking childish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iammweasel booked a trip much like this, well not quite. See, it was just for him and it was a week staying with the NGobu tribe in Africa. He spent 10 glorious days being the ceremonial mating pig for the tribes warriors. He got stuffed more than a turkey at Thanksgiving. Sure, he couldn’t sit down for two weeks, but you couldn’t wipe the smile off his face.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Super hot story!!!!! 🔥 🔥

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

If this happens in my country the father of the wife would personally beat the whore and throw her out on the streets and the men in the clan would threaten the beta husband to man up or be ostracized as a faggot

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyabout 1 year ago

You’re in a groove here, in a good way, in that you tell a good story and write your sexual scenes very well, but also in a bad way in that your stories are sounding a bit too similar and the endings are a bit too predictable.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

This is how custom doormats are created.

-

Seriously, campers, stories like this make you/me, and the rest of the normal people in the world froth at the mouth because this freak writes so well. Thus, he/she/it creates these believably improbable but vividly troubling scenarios. Most of this mentally ill male genre is laughably ridiculous, but this one writes well enough to rustle boo-coo jimmies.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

The Green Monster of Jealousy rated its head but Sue made it clear that she would need to have her sexual needs satisfied but still wanted Mike as her husband, protecter and provider. Maybe Mike could learn from Andre and use some ED med’s. So was Andre shooting blanks???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.