The Perfect Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor's heart was still racing as his softening prick slipped from her ravaged cunt, a large dollop of his cum still linking them together. Madison straightened up and tugged her dress back down and slid her straps back up, putting her breasts back in their public-approved position in her dress.

She squatted in front of Taylor and took his slimy cock in her mouth, sucking it clean of their commingled juices. She rose a bit unsteadily, her knees still a little shaky from her orgasm. Taylor kissed her deeply before putting his cock back in his pants and zipping back up.

They stared at their reflections in the mirror and had to admit that they both looked like they had been freshly fucked. They both began putting themselves back together when there was another knock at the door.

"Coming," Madison yelled, and then almost broke out laughing at the double entendre.

"I thought you already did," Taylor teased. "I know I did."

"Shut up, asshole!" she said, not really angry. "What are we going to do? There's someone right outside the door."

"No problem," he said. "I've got a plan. Just finish getting cleaned up."

Madison grabbed a wad of toilet paper from the stall and reached up under her dress to try to wipe up as much cum as she could, although she knew more would soon be draining out of her. She tossed it in the toilet, flushed and gave one more glance in the mirror. "That's as good as it's going to get," she thought.

"Now what," she asked.

"Honey, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well," Taylor said.

"What are you talking about?" Madison asked, "I feel fine." Then it dawned on her what his plan was. "Come to think about it, though, I am feeling a little weak."

"Ready?" he asked. "Let's see your best performance."

As they headed toward the door, Taylor wrapped his arm around her, and Madison hunched over slightly trying to do her best impression of someone in a weakened state.

They unlocked the door and came face to face with two young and very attractive women, who were taken aback to see a man and woman coming out of a single-use bathroom.

"My wife was feeling a little weak," Taylor offered by way of explanation. "I think she's feeling better now."

"Yes, much better," Madison said a little feebly.

The two young women weren't buying it for a second. One smirked, and the other said, "I can see she's much better. You must have taken good care of her in there." Her friend snorted a laugh, but Taylor and Madison ignored them and moved quickly back to their table.

Fresh drinks were awaiting them, and both took a big gulp before breaking into laughter.

"Honey," she said innocently. "I'm going to need another napkin if you could attract the waiter. Otherwise, I'm going to leak your cum all over this nice chair and stain my dress."

"Oh, waiter!" Taylor called, "Could we get a couple more napkins, please."

"Right away, sir," their waiter replied. He brought two white linen napkins and set them on the table. "Can I get you anything else, sir?"

"Not right now, but thank you," Taylor replied.

When he had left, Madison wadded up one of the starchy napkins and wedged it into her crotch hoping desperately that it would stem the tide.

Their entrées we brought, and they enjoyed their meal and their company. About half-way through the main course, the two women they encountered outside the bathroom passed by the table.

She leaned down and whispered something in Madison's ear. Madison listened and then said, "Thank you, but no."

The woman shrugged, gave Taylor a quick smile and moved off with her friend.

"What was that all about?" Taylor asked.

"She said she was glad I was clearly feeling better and then asked if she could have what I was having. I told her 'no.' "

Taylor looked puzzled. "Why would you think they were out of that dish. I'm sure they have more."

Madison rolled her eyes. "Taylor, don't be dense. She wasn't talking about what I was having for dinner."

Taylor still looked confused, and then a light came on. "Wait, you mean?"

"Yes, she wanted what I was having, which is you, and honey, there is no way I'm sharing you with any other woman!"

Taylor laughed. "My love, you have nothing to worry about. I'm a one-woman man, and there is not another woman on this planet who could tempt me away from you!"

Madison smiled and said, "I'm glad to hear you say that. Now, let's hurry and finish up this meal so we can get home. I've got a special dessert planned, but you can't have it in this very public restaurant.

The look Madison was giving him over her wine glass caused his cock to spring to attention in his pants. He wondered what she had in store for him when they got home. He quickly shoved another bite of steak into his mouth and then said, "Waiter, could we get the check over here?"

12