The Perfect Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
155 Followers

He leaned over her back, kissing her shoulders and neck, thrusting with small strokes to get deeper and deeper up her colon.

Madison felt weak and dizzy. Her body was feeling so many different sensations. Her ass still burned, and her pussy still tingled from its recent fucking, but the pleasure/pain of his anal assault was confusing her brain.

On one hand, it hurt, but on the other, she was so turned on being tied up and ass fucked that she couldn't stand it. As these thoughts were running through her head, she felt Taylor's groin grind into her buttocks and realized she had him all in her ass. She let out a groan and eagerly anticipated his withdrawal, which always felt better. It had never occurred to her before, but with anal, the pain came from the insertion and the pleasure came from the withdrawal. No wonder the sensation was so confusing.

Taylor began to pull out of her, stopping just before the head popped out. He pushed back in and her breath caught in her throat, but there was no denying that the second penetration was easier.

"Where's my cock, baby?" he asked, wanting to hear her say it.

"It's in my ass!" she cried. "Your hard cock is fucking me in my tight little ass!" She knew he loved it when she talked dirty. "I want you to shoot your load in my butt. I want to feel it dribble out of me later. I want to walk into work tomorrow sore but knowing that my husband used my ass for his pleasure."

Taylor was driving more forcefully into her now. She had loosened up sufficiently to take it, but it still elicited moans and grunts and whimpers with each thrust.

"Come on, baby! Fill me up. Make me take it. You own me. You own my ass. Cum in my ass!"

Taylor couldn't stop it if he tried. With one final thrust that took her breath away, he unleashed a torrent of sperm up her rectum, pumping blast after blast with each thrust. His slick sperm coated his cock and made its passage in and out of her well-used hole even easier. He came so much that the cum flowed out with each withdrawal.

After his last contraction subsided, he collapsed on her back, his softening dick slipping out gradually as she expelled him from her body. At last, it exited fully, and a large glob of his cum dripped from the head onto the floor.

Madison hung limply from the restraints. She could feel his semen leaking out of her well-used ass and dripping to the floor where it joined the other puddle.

He reached up and unfastened the cuff holding her left hand and repeated the procedure with the right. He took her in his arms, turning her to face him and kissed her gently on the lips. It was only his arms that held her up. He kissed her face, her eyes, her nose, her ears, repeating after each kiss how much he loved her.

Madison was exhausted. He picked her up into his arms and carried her to the bed where he laid her down gently.

"I'll be right back," he said, and she nodded with little awareness. She vaguely recalled hearing water running in the bathroom, and his return a short while later.

He gently rolled her over on to her side, drawing her knees up toward her chest, and she felt a warm wet wash clothe sliding between her cheeks offering soothing relief from her ravaged hole as it wiped away the residue of their lovemaking.

He slipped off her high heels, but there was no way to easily remove the stockings and ouvert, so he covered her up and kissed her on her head. She was dead to the world, and he stared down at her while she slept.

God, he loved this woman and what she did to him and for him. She truly was the perfect wife.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
155 Followers
12