The Perfect Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So back in late 1860, the family leaders figured out education was the key to protecting their land and wealth. So, they sent their two oldest sons to the University of Georgia to become Lawyers.

One thing they learned was the repercussion of incest. One required course was animal husbandry and what happens if you interbred animals. One of the professors made a smart-ass remark about mating with your sisters, brothers, or even cousins.

"Back then, people didn't travel very far from where they were born. Some never went further than the local county seat to pay their taxes. That meant their marriage options were few and far between. A lot of 1st and 2nd cousins. And maybe a few brothers and sisters.

"The brothers knew at that time many babies died at birth or were sickly and then died. The brothers figured incest might have been the problem with the health problems within the family.

"They learned that the better the stock, the stronger the offspring. So, they came back and started looking for women with those traits. They found them in the Bowman family of Scottish heritage. The men were well over 6 ft tall. Back then, the average height of a male was five-foot-five.

"And the family's women were about 5 foot 8 or so. Again, huge in those days, the average height of the Thurman men was barely that size. Some of Bowman's women were bigger than the men on the Thurman side. My Great, Great, Great grandmother was 3 inches taller than her husband. A deal was struck, and the two families merged into one. After that, no person could marry anyone closer than a fourth cousin.

"But there were drawbacks in the negotiations about the women spending time with their families just as a naturalist. My great-grandfathers would not allow their wives to be naked when they weren't there. So that is how our tradition as naturalists came about,

"It went on for generations, including ours. We grew up thinking that the human body was beautiful and our sexuality was a part of it. We went to nudist camps all over the world with our kids, and that included Becky.

"One of the things you said you liked about her was her confidence and how she carried herself. We taught our kids they should be proud of their bodies and what God gave them.

"Eventually, nudism became what you would call, The Lifestyle. It happened when birth control became available. No one wanted to raise other men's children.

"We instilled our children with the values of honor and integrity. And that even though we were swingers, we still have rules that we live by, and trust is one of them. No one in our family has ever divorced because of adultery.

"Robert, I want you to know we tried to talk her into telling before you were married to prevent this exact thing here from happening. She loved you so much that she couldn't do it.

"I'm not going any further into the details. Becky is waiting to talk to you. I just wanted to give you some background information on our family's history.

"Now, with that said, I have something for you." Greg walked over and handed John a folder. John took it out and placed it in his lap.

"Robert, we're throwing ourselves upon your mercy. Here is a signed postnup for the return of your company. Also, it says at any time in the future, if you discovered that Becky cheated on you in the past or the future, you would get everything, and Rebecca would get nothing. She only wants unlimited visitation with the kids.

Robert thought, 'Jesus Christ, that kid of mine would make Sherman's march to the sea seem like a Sunday stroll through Grant Park if I raised Richard alone. Atlanta would burn again. Rebecca and her mother seem to be the only ones able to control the little shit.'

You also get her inheritance of 20 million dollars from the family trust.

Robert's eyes bulged, "20 million dollars. I never knew."

"And you weren't supposed to. Yea, we keep it a family secret until the kids reach 21. Normally the spouses don't find out until the family members reach 35."

Robert gave him a stern look and asked, "To get this money did she have to marry me?"

"No, that's stupid," said John. "The only rules were no felonies, and you had to live on your own to you were 35 and be a good citizen with no help from the family.

"We also have a family council that decides how the money is paid. A dollar a year or all at one time. By the way, all your and Becky's kids are part of the trust."

"Really?" Robert said.

"Robert, you and the kids are family," said John. "As a matter of fact, I like you better most of the time than my own sons."

James laughed," Hey, we're standing right here."

"Like I said, Robert. We taught the kids money is great, and let me tell you, it is far better than being poor, but it is not the end, all be all.

We taught our kids their family and friends, along with respect, were far more important than what they have as possessions. Yea, we're lawyers, but we only take on cases for the side that has been wronged.

"Now, Becky wants to come in and meet with you, and she'll tell you everything. And let you decide her fate. Robert, she loves to death. I saw it in her eyes the first time she talked about you. And that look still hasn't changed in the last eight years.

"Please, Robert, don't think too badly of her, but she is the product of her upbringing. I like to think we raised a pretty decent person. At least, you thought so up till now. Plus, she was a young girl madly in love with you.

John stood up and walked to the phone, "Room 401, please. Rebecca's, he's ready."

Robert stood up and walked over to the table. Taking the pen and pad, he scribbled on the paper. Robert handed Robert the note and asked, "Can you pass that to Art for me? And have him call me when he gets the information I requested.

"Sure," said John.

Xxxx

Rebecca sat in a chair a few feet straight across from her Robert as he sat on the bed. She could see the grief and confusion featured on his face. With a deep sigh, she slid to the floor on her knees and kneeled at his feet.

Robert's eyes got big as he stared at her and his crotch; she smiled and said, "My dearest Robert, I'd give you a blow job every day for the rest of our lives if it would make your pain disappear. But it wouldn't, would it?

Robert slowly shook his head no.

Taking a big deep breath, Rebecca felt the pressure build in her eyes, "Dammit," she said, wiping her eyes with the heel of her hands, "I promised I'd be brave and not cry.

"I promise I'll tell you everything about my past except a few details. I didn't ask you about yours. That's best left in the past.

"Oh, by the way, Beth wanted me to tell you right off the bat; she hadn't had sex with anybody yet that night."

Robert moaned with a grimaced look on his face.

"I swear, Robert, I've never touched another man since we've been together that Saturday night. I've been exclusively yours since then."

Taking another deep breath, "Stop me any time if you have questions," she said.

"Well, you know my family are nudists or naturalists. I grew up thinking the naked body was a beautiful thing. You always commented about the way I handle men staring at me. Well, I had that at an early age. It was no big deal. I just didn't care.

"I've seen all my family naked and many of my friends. That includes people we both know. Most of the people in my school belonged to what you would call a camp. We also traveled the world and visited other places where people enjoyed the feeling of being one with nature.

Robert asked, "Even little kids?"

"From the time I was a baby." Robert's mouth dropped open.

Rebecca smiled. "I was an infant when I first started going. I grew up running around naked with no care in the world."

"Didn't the parent worry about sexual predators?" Robert asked.

"My parents worried more about it when I was away from the camp than when we were there. We had chaperones everywhere we went. Pretty much the boys stayed with boys, and girls were girls.

"Pete and Laura dated all the way through high school. He's a year older. They were not allowed near each other at the camps unless both sets of parents were present. Can you imagine the backlash if somebody was raped?

"Well, as you know, I'm pretty endowed, and yes, I was gawked at by both men and women. At 12 had D's and 14 DDDs, and by 17, I had Es when I went to college. My brothers protected me and fought with other boys who made snide remarks about me. To me, it was no big deal if they stared at me.

"As I got older, I quit going to the resorts as much because I was tied up playing softball. Like you, I was so busy practicing and playing games that I had little free time.

"As you know, Adam was my first boyfriend and my first. But there was nothing there. I then began to think I was a lesbian. Robert's eyes widened.

"Rebecca meshed her lips, "In college, I spent time with Charlotte, my roommate. Yes, I was a LUG in college." Robert started to move his lips.

"Before you ask, "No, Robert, I haven't. Our wedding vows said to forsake all others. It didn't mean just men. I was beginning to think I was asexual. I didn't want a woman and couldn't find a man I even thought about being in a relationship with. It turned out that Charlotte wasn't a lesbian either. We just moved on, and she met Adam. So that you know, Adam and Charlotte are swingers." Robert shook his head.

"I knew my parents led what is known as, The Lifestyle. I accidentally found out when I overheard them talking about it when I was 17. When I asked them, they told me the truth. Later I found that all my other family participated in it. It wasn't until later that they found they swung together.

Rebecca took a deep breath and slowly exhaled to relax. "I found out by accident about three years before you did. You were at a trade show, and I happened to stop by. Yes, I was surprised—just the same. No, I didn't join in; I just left and said I would catch them later.

"Here is the tough part, baby" Rebecca saw Robert tense up. "After I graduated, I went to a local swinger club for about six months." Robert flinched at Rebecca's remark. "My parents tried to talk me out of it because of dangers, but what kids listen to their parents? Yes, I had hookups. But I was looking for a relationship. But I learned really quickly those single men didn't want me for that; they just wanted to fuck.

"I wasn't interested in older men or couples or even women. I wanted a boyfriend. It was fun initially, but after a few times, I realized it wasn't getting me anywhere.

"It's not a lot of fun having sex when you're worried about Aids. You're only the man I had inside me without a condom, and I never gave a blowjob without them. Maybe that's why no one was interested in me.

"The night I stopped by and had a drink when we met. I was trying to decide whether to attend the club that night. Another problem, Robert is who I am. I am the daughter of a powerful man. So, I had to wear a disguise so I wouldn't be outed.

"Robert, I've been with far fewer men than many of the other girls in college had, especially those sorority chicks. I know many of them now, and they screwed everything that wore pants in school and became born-again virgins when they graduated.

Robert interrupted her. "Why didn't you ever ask me what I thought of swinging?"

"Rebecca smiled and explained, "Robert, my dear. What would I have said, Honey, are you happy with our sex life? Have you ever thought about expanding your horizons? If I'd gone there, you'd have me served the next week." Robert nodded in the affirmative.

Chuckling, "Another reason I haven't is every woman I know in our circles would be lined up to have you. Even my sisters claim family dibs first on you." Robert just shook his head in disbelief.

"I get asked all the time if we're going to join in the fun, and I make it quite clear it's not happening. And to tell you the truth, I think most men are happy you're not.

"My brothers hear all the time how great Uncle Robert is. I don't think they'd want to hear it from their wives."

Robert felt his head swell at that last comment.

"Robert, you can't separate sex from love. Even when you're down for a quicky or driving me through the mattress, I see love in your eyes. I know damn well if you ever saw me with another man, it would be over that instant. And I'm not willing to risk it.

"But what I'm really terrified of is if you had sex with another woman, you'd fall in love with her the first time you did it. And I'm not willing to take that chance, either."

Robert looked at her and said, "One chance Rebecca, one lie, and we're through. What about you and Aaron? I overheard the conversation about you and him at the party. And your dad had to put a stop to it."

Rebecca's sighed and answered, "The bastard tried to blackmail me into sex. He remembered the voice, but he couldn't place me. I also think he overheard a conversation that I had with my sister.

"He had a friend that worked at the club who had been secretly videotaping everything for years without the owner's knowledge. That's how he figured out who I was.

"When you were recovering from your accident, he came to me with his request. He wasn't interested in me back then because I was fat. But he heard us in your office, and he thought he would like to have a taste himself.

"I begged him not to do it, and he just laughed. He unsnapped his pants and demanded a blowjob. Instead, I grabbed his nuts and started crushing them." Robert groaned at that remark.

"We found out later that Aaron was gathering our drawings and patents and going out independently."

Robert cut in. "I was planning on firing him anyway when I got back. You just beat me to it."

Rebecca continued her sorted tale, "I stood there squeezing them until I could get Dad to come. He took care of Aaron from that point on. We have never heard from him again."

"Robert, I know this sounds funny when I tell you this. But I'm not willing to share either. As I said earlier, my sisters have been begging me for years to get you involved. But I've gotten where the thought of them touching you kills me.

"Also, if I ever found out you cheated on me, I would divorce you. And not because of the sex. It's because you violated the character of the man I love. And that would make you a hypocrite, and I can't stand those. Remember, judge not, for you be judged."

Sobbing, "I was a girl in love with you. I just can't bear the thought of losing you. It was after the second time we made love. I knew that point could never tell you.

"After that second time we made love, you rolled over and held me in your arms. That's when I knew I could give it up for you. I've never regretted it for an instant."

Robert sighed, "I'll get cleaned up and come home.

"No, Robert, you won't. I want you to stay here."

Robert looked at Rebecca with confusion.

Rebecca smiled, "You have many questions about my family's Lifestyle, and I know you want to ask things I can't answer. I want you to talk to someone thoroughly versed on the subject and who has no bias when answering any questions you might have.

"If I were to answer them, you might think I was whitewashing it. I don't want that, Robert. People tend to make things look better than they really are.

"Robert, you look exhausted. Please stay and get another few nights' rest. When you're ready, come home, and I'll answer your questions. And let me rebuild your trust in me again.

"But first, I want you to meet with Dr. Brent Tange tomorrow. He is a Board-Certified Psychiatrist and a family counselor. He specializes in counseling couples in The Lifestyle and those that want to join The Lifestyle.

"Even though I ask him to come to see you, he will treat you as his customer, and whatever you tell him stays between you and him.

"Daddy called him up and asked him to help us out. Dr. Tange is a longtime family friend. He would have come tonight, but he wanted to verify you were on board with it first. And it would give him time to gather information about our relationship.

"Please, Robert, for us and the kids, at least talk to him. She stood up, walked to him, grabbed his head, slowly bent over, and kissed the top of his head. She whispered, "Robert Bradshaw, I've always loved you and always will." Sobbing, she stood and walked out of his room.

John came back in. "Robert, we're leaving now. Brent will call you later for a time and place. Oh, by the way, I gave your message to Art."

Xxxx

Saturday Morning, Valentine's Day

Robert sat in a back booth of the lounge when he saw a middle-aged man that looked to be in his fifties walk in the door looking around the room.

"May I help you," said the hostess. Yes, I'm meeting a man here and running a little late. I hope he didn't leave.

She smiled, "Come with me, sir. There's a gentleman here that is waiting for someone. "Let me take you to him."

Arriving at the table. Robert stood up, "Dr. Tange?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm Brent Tange. And you're Robert Bradshaw?"

Both shook hands; Roberts said, "Please have a seat. I'm drinking Diet Coke. Can you get you something?"

"I'll have the same," he said.

Robert looked at the hostess, "Please bring him a Diet Coke and me another one."

"Please give me a minute Robert," as he opened his briefcases and took out a yellow pad and pen. He looked and said, "I don't really need it, but it makes me look professional. And why don't we wait till we get our drinks to start." Robert nodded.

The waitress brought the two drinks. Robert looked at her and said, "We do not wish to be disturbed. If we need you, I'll let you know."

She acknowledged his requests turned, and walked away as the two men sat and stared at each other. "Smiling, please call me Brent, Mr. Bradshaw."

"Please call me Robert."

Brent looked at Robert and said, "What a mess." In all my career, I have seen a better marriage with two people who are obviously in love and so miserable at the same time."

Robert replied, "Yet, here we are."

"First off, Robert, what's said here stays between us, patient, doctor privileged. The State of Georgia licenses me as a psychiatrist and family counselor. Your wife explained to you that I specialize in counseling couples for what we refer to as The Lifestyle, in laymen's terms, swinging.

"I started in marriage counseling and kind of migrated into it."

Robert interrupted, saying, "You're not here to convince me to swing. Are you? Because if you are, you can just forget it. I'll leave right now."

"No, I'm and not," replied Brent. "You cannot convince someone to swing if they are not willing. And besides, I've never done it. More times than not, I tell couples they're not suited for it, and they have problems that have nothing to do with sex. Let me explain myself, and then we'll address your concerns." Robert nodded, Ok.

Brent continued, "You'll have to forgive me, I got hit with this at the last moment, and I'm not quite as prepared as I usually should be. First, full disclosure. My wife and I live The Lifestyle. Also, I had an interview with Rebecca and her family yesterday. I also talked to your parents.

"My parents," replied Robert, "Did you tell....."

Cutting him off in mid-sentence, "No, I didn't. Rebecca told them you guys were having trouble. Typically, I wouldn't have done that, but as I said earlier, this is not normal and short notice. I wanted to know about your upbringing and how you view your relationships.

"You know what I discovered about you, Robert?" Robert sat there in suspense.

Chuckling, he continued. "You are 100% monogamous. And that's ok. You're like the other ninety-one to ninety-six percent of the rest of America. You just so happened to marry into a family that lives The Lifestyle.