The Perfect Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Well Almost.
12.3k words
4.26
21.3k
47
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Wife Chapter 4

Well Almost.

In this chapter, I talk about The Lifestyle as it is known. If this offends you, do not read it.

I have no experience in this. I researched and listened to couples on YouTube to learn how couples exist in this Lifestyle and deal with each other. I've known couples in my life that were swingers, and no, my wife and I were not.

I discovered most swingers are just like anyone else who doesn't participate. They are good decent people who love their families and treat people with the same respect as they want to be treated. They even love dogs and cats.

How many of us married guys say they wish they had more sex? I have never heard that from any of my swinger friends.

I asked a couple of swingers in Literotica about the situation I write about in this story, and they have never heard of a case I write about where a swinger married a non-swinger. They all said no unless they didn't want to be in it in the first.

Please feel to tell me where I'm wrong and leave the comments.

If you skim around this chapter, you won't understand the ending.

20 Minutes Earlier.

Turning into his father-in-law's estate, Robert started feeling poorly again from the opioid withdrawal hitting him again. He could feel the sweat forming over his eyebrows, and his hands began to tremble.

Robert was surprised that the gate was left open as he drove onto the grounds. Typically, he would have had to stop and punch in the number to get it in.

Reaching the house after a quarter mile from the front gate, he noticed the lot was full of cars. He saw all four of his brothers-in-law scattered among several others. It was just as well he wanted to talk about their kids anyway.

Walking over to the side entrance, he punched in the security code and entered the hallway that led to the kitchen. When the door opened, he could hear the music blaring from the main family area as he continued his journey down the rear hallway.

As he neared the kitchen, he heard his brothers-in-law laughing. He stopped in shock as head James said, "That son-of-bitch, Robert, wait till he finds out what we've been doing and sending home to his ass."

Peter replied, "Yeah, he'll kill us. If he finds out." Robert could hear Greg and Alan laughing along with them. "Come on, guys; the girls are waiting for us."

WTF, Robert thought; he peered around the corner of the door frame. To his shock, they were all standing naked as the day they were born.

Then he heard Morgan laughing as Beth, Kim, and Laura walked in with her. He also recognized Greg's sister Ashlee and her mother, Sandy, with her. Usually that wasn't a problem, but it was the first time he had seen them nude.

"Mom, what's Becky doing tonight?" asked Beth. "I tried to call her earlier and got no answer."

"Richard has a bad cold, and she is caring for him tonight because the nanny had the day off."

Kim jumped in and said, "I sure wish she'd talk Robert into joining our group."

Laura piped up, "Me too. I've seen the outline of that hog he carries. Hell, Mom, every one of the women I know would give their left tit to get ahold of that thing."

Morgan smothered that idea. "Listen, guys, one word to Robert about this and her marriage would be over, and you know it. We all agreed to keep our mouths closed to protect her and Robert."

Beth sighed, "A girl can dream, can't she."

"Your dream would be Becky's nightmare," replied Morgan. "And besides, I'm the matriarch of the family. My job is to protect the family heirlooms, and that man is a treasure."

Giggling, she continued, "And since I'm the family matriarch. I get first dibs. Girls, speaking of getting fucked, let's get back in there and have some fun."

Robert suddenly heard a blood-curdling scream. He reacted as if a woman was hurt and needed help. He broke at full speed into the family room.

He stopped, and he watched John penetrate Mandy's ass. Everyone froze as another woman screamed, "Robert, what are you doing here?" Everyone stood staring back at Robert.

Robert looked around at the twenty or so couples from both sides of the family scrambling to hide themselves.

Robert saw everything fade to black as he heard Morgan say, "Oh my God, Robert." As he collapsed, he could feel someone catch him from behind.

After a few seconds, he woke cradled in Morgan's lap. He felt her holding him beside her bare breast while stroking his face, saying, "Robert, are you ok? He's awake."

He looked around to see everyone getting dressed. He panicked, hurriedly rotated out of his mother-in-law's lap, and ran headfirst into Beth's crotch. That caused him to stumble, forcing Beth on her ass. He ended up falling forward to his stomach between her legs.

That's when he realized his nose was buried deep into her snatch, forcing him to smell her excitement. He looked up toward her face to see a weak twisted smile. All he could hear her say was, "Robert, what are you doing?"

He screamed, "AHHHH," scampered to his feet, and headed for the front door with everyone shouting for him to stop.

He grabbed and twisted the handle and swung the door open as Beth grabbed his arm, "Please, Robert, let us explain."

Pulling away, he broke her grip and tripped over the door's threshold onto his knees.

Present

After, the group hurried back into the house, yelling at Robert. Morgan was crying, "John, what are we going to do? We've just destroyed Becky's marriage."

John turned to Morgan, "Call Becky and let her know what happened. I'll get ahold of Art and get his people looking for Robert."

Becky picked up her home phone, "Hello. Hey Mom, what's up," Becky collapsed.

Morgan was screaming into the phone, "Becky, Becky."

Suddenly she heard Constance's voice, "Mommy, Mommy, wake up."

"Constance, Constance," yelled Morgan over the phone.

"Hello, Grandma."

"Where's your mother?"

"She's sleeping, Grandma."

"Honey, where is she lying?"

"On the couch."

"Where's Richard?"

"He's playing in his room," Constance replied. "Oh, Mommy's awake now. Here Mommy. Grandma wants to talk to you."

"Oh, Mom, He'll leave me." Becky sobbed. "Robert will leave me."

"Calmed down; your Daddy is working on it. He knows we have to find him and fast."

"Art, this is John. I've got a problem. I need you guys right now. Please find my son-in-law Robert Bradshaw........... No, it would be best if you didn't detain him. Just track him and make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

"This is an urgent matter, and I need you to locate him as soon as possible. I don't care what the cost is. Put a $10,000 bounty for the person who finds him and reports it to us. No, I don't think he'll go home.

"Everyone gets dressed and go home," John commanded. "Morgan, get dressed and take the girls over to Becky's. She'll need you."

John punched in numbers on his brick phone, "Becky, I got an idea on how to salvage this shit show if you'll agree. But it could leave you very vulnerable financially and lose your kids.

Becky sobbed into the phone, "Daddy, whatever you think is best, I'll do it." Her voice went quiet, "Dad, I'm sorry."

John replied with love, "Baby, there is no sense in crying over spilled milk. It'll be ok. Robert loves you, and you've never cheated on him, right?"

"Yes, Daddy, there's never been anybody else but Robert since I've met him."

John turned to his sons and said, "James and Peter, you're with me. Where's Joan?"

She's getting dressed, Dad," replied Peter.

"Tell her to hurry up. We need to go to the office," commanded John. "We need to have her type up a postnup for us tonight. And make sure she knows it will be a long one."

Present

Hitting Hwy 19, Robert headed south toward Downtown Atlanta.

He was finally calming down enough to start thinking. He let off the gas, slowed down, and pulled over. The kaleidoscope of images was raging in his mind.

He remembers as a kid when he visited the museum, and he would see a little roller dex machine. It contained pictures of a horse with a jockey on its back.

You barely noticed a change as you slowly spun the roller dex and watched the cards flip by. But when you turn it as fast as you can, the entire sequence becomes focused, as the pictures show the horse running at full speed.

That is the way he saw it this time. Everything thing that seemed normal then spun out of control. And the movie he saw was based on a lie. That made him question everything he ever knew to be true.

Was Rebecca cheating on me the whole time? Was I being a chump, a cuck? Nothing but a sperm donor. Were they kids mine? Was her love for me a lie? Why did she run that DNA test? Was she afraid I would find out they weren't mine in the future and wanted to prepare herself for a divorce?

No, the DNA showed the kids were mine, so why did she insist on doing it?

Shit, he thought to himself. "I tore the prenup that protected my company. But she still has full Power of Attorney. But she could have taken it at any time.

What about her family, incest? Really? No, I saw John with Mandy. She is his son's wife. That meant not his family genes.

They have more money than God. Why me? I was nobody. I thought they liked me. They treated me like family. They're all swingers, which means so is Rebecca. Oh God, I love her. I was wiping the tears from my eyes. I love her. I wish that car would have killed me.

I don't give a damn who they know and how much money they have. If they want a war, I'll give them one. Where's my dam phone?

I looked around the cab and noticed the case had slid onto the passenger side floor. I pulled on the power cord that plugged into the cigarette lighter until the case lay beside my feet. Reaching down, I placed it on the seat next to me.

Pulling the phone out. Damn, phone chords are never long enough to reach my ear. I laid the satchel in my lap. Pulling the phone out, I dialed my lawyer's number, no answer. Shit, it's after hours; I'll call him first thing in the morning.

I realized I was tired. But what really surprised me. I was now approaching downtown, some hour away from where I started. I chuckled to myself, "Well if I'm going out. I'm going in style. I looked at the skyline, smiled, and headed toward the Omni Hotel at the CNN Center.

Just then, my phone rang. Glancing at the caller id. It was Rebecca. I waited till it went to voice mail.

"Robert, it's me, Rebecca," Sobbing, "Of course it's me. Please, Honey, you have to believe me. I've never had sex with another man since I've known you.

"I'm sorry you had to find out about my family's secret the way you did.

Her voice cracked, "But you made me a promise many years ago. We agreed if anything ever threatened our marriage, we would sit down and look at the situation and work it out.

I know you're hurting right now, Honey, but I want you to know I love you with all my heart. Your children love you, and we need you in our lives.

But please go somewhere for the night and don't drive upset. Think about everything you want to ask me. I promise no lies. Go check in to a hotel and get drunk. Hell, you deserve it. You've been working hard for months on closing your deal with AIRIAL. And when you're ready, call me, and I'll come to you.

I love you, Robert. We all love you.

Xxxx

Robert entered the bar and plopped down on a stool furthest from the door. "Hello, sir. "What can I get you?" asked the bartender.

Robert laid out his room key before him, then two one-hundred-dollar bills. "I want a Lemmy in a tall glass. And be light on the coke."

Returning with the drink. "That bad, sir?"

"You have no idea. Charge it to my room. That first $100 is for you. The second one is for the poor-son-of- bitch that has to carry me to my room and pour my ass in bed. Just make sure he rolls me on my side. I don't want to drown in my vomit."

"Yes, sir," smiled the bartender. They call me Tigg, and I'm a pretty good listener. Do you want to talk?"

"Nope, just keep the drinks flowing."

"Excuse me, sir, for a minute; I'll be right back. Need to call the misses."

"We found him," yelled John. "He's at the Omni. Chucking, "Getting plastered. I can't blame him. I wish I could join him. He's staying in the Presidential Suite. We have a man watching him right now.

"Thank God," sighed Becky, "He's ok."

James piped in, "Damn the Presidential Suite." I guess he thinks if he's going out, he's going out in style.

John turned to James, "Shut up. Call Pete and see if Joan's got those papers ready."

Xxxx

"Hey, sailor, buy a girl a drink. Mind if I sit down?"

Robert took his left hand and wiggled his ring finger at her.

The brunette smiled, lifted her left hand, deployed her rings, and said, "Me too. I'm here for a Pharmaceutical Convention and just looking for a night of a little fun."

Robert sat his drink down, glared at a stranger, and asked, "What's your name?"

"Rebecca Chadwick, my friends call me Becky."

He gritted his teeth, smiled, and said, "I have three kids. And you?

"I have two, a boy and a girl, 7 and 9," she replied.

"Do you love them?"

She laid her hand on his arm and spoke. "More any than anything in the world."

"How about your husband? Do you love him?" asked Robert.

"He's my soulmate. I'll grow old with him and play with our grandchildren together."

"Then why are you looking for another man to have a little fun with."

"I just want to add a little spice. The little hubby will never know, and when I go home, I'll wear him out, and he's happy as a Lark. It's just sex to me, and it means nothing. And what's with the questions? Let me know if you're not interested, and I'll leave."

"It's how fates work," sighed Robert. "You see, it just so happens my loving wife is named Rebecca, and her friends call her Becky also.

"I've just discovered the woman I love has been keeping secrets from me. And odds are, I'll live as a single man by next week. What does your husband do for a living?"

Oh, he's just a salesman. He turned down being a national sales manager many times. We both can't travel and watch the kids. I make more than him and refused to give up my job."

Robert thought to himself, "What a fucking cunt; a man gives up his career so she doesn't have to give up her fun."

Robert moved within an inch of her face and gritted his teeth. "I have a slut of my own, thank you very much. Now take your cumbucket ass and get the fuck away from me."

She got up, turned, and snorted, "You're a fucking asshole; it would've been the best night of your night."

A few minutes later, another woman sat down. "Jesus," he said. "Can't a man get drunk in peace?"

"Sorry to bother you, my name is Leslie, and I overheard your conversation with the young lady."

Robert dried and chuckled. "Young, yes, but a lady, that's questionable."

She was waving her left hand. "As you can see, no ring lines or tan lines either. I went where you are now three years ago. And I'm telling you, it'll get better. Yes, my husband cheated on me while I was at this very convention.

"So, if you need someone to talk to in the future, please let me know. Unless you're a psychopath, I can't see; your wife would have had to be crazy to look for something more. Here take this," tucking her business card into his pocket. "Call me," and she upped and left.

Robert went back to drinking.

John's phone rang, "Yes. Ok, thanks." He turned to Rebecca with the good news, "Two charming ladies seemed to have made a pass at Robert." Becky gasped.

John smiled, "Don't worry, he turned them down and one very brutally."

Xxxx

Robert slowly opened his blurry eyes to a dimly lit room. His eyes steadily focused on a figure sitting in the chair across from him.

"Good afternoon, Robert."

"John, what are you doing here? UHHHHGGGG," grabbing his head.

John reached for the tomato-filled glass beside him and said, "Here, drink this. A Little Hair of the Dog will do you good."

Robert rolled his feet to the floor, moaning in pain. He took a quick sip of his tomato-filled drink. He said, "Oh, I've got to pee." Just then, all four of his brothers-in-law came to the room laughing.

"It's alive," laughed James.

Robert flew to his feet and yelled, "I'll kill you motherfuckers. Then grabbed his head and fell back to the bed. His stomach started his stomach started wrenching. Robert felt his stomach rumble, clamped his hands over his mouth, and began to heave.

Next, he heard, "Take this," as John handed him the trash can. Robert exploded into it.

Rolling over onto his back, "I'll kill every one of you mother fuckers for fucking Rebecca just as soon as I can stand."

Peter asked, "What the hell are you talking about, fucking Becky. We've never touched her."

Robert's temper rose, and he snarled, "I heard your conversation in the kitchen last night. You said, "Quote, wait till Robert finds out what we've been sending home to him. Unquote."

The in-laws looked at each other and laughed. Greg smiled and said, "No, Robert, we were talking about Richard. It is your payback. We were sending Richard home after giving him, Sweetarts and Mountain Dew. Just a little, mind you. All we ever hear is Uncle Robert this, and Uncle Robert is my favorite uncle.

Alan continued, "Don't get it wrong. We couldn't ask for a better mentor for our kids than you. Beth and I laughed our asses off after Cindy came home the first day she went to work for you. She was grossed out by the men's pubes on the urinals. But now she brags to her friends, she can drive a forklift and helps with quality control.

"And look at Sam," said Peter. "You turned him into a traitor, and he got his Engineering Degree from Georgia Tech. Laura and I are so proud of him because you trust him enough to go to Lenoir to help run your new plant.

James said, "Yea, and Kyle wants to go there too. We planned on turning Richard to the dark side and making him a lawyer to get even with your ass. But as big and mean as that little kid is, he might play football for a living after playing for Georgia, of course."

Greg said, "And Greg Jr. only wanted you to help him with his batting."

"Chad, too," said Alan. "Uncle Roberts the greatest," he said sarcastically. "And because of what you've done for our kids, we also do."

"But I'm here to tell you, Robert, man to man," said Peter, "Our sister was not involved with any of us. And as far as we know, she has been completely faithful to you, Robert. I swear on my kids' lives."

John handed Robert four Ibuprofen. "Here, take these. It'll help with the headache."

John sighed. "Sit back, Robert." I will tell you about our family's history, and then we're throwing ourselves at your mercy.

"Our family had been in Georgia since early 1700. After the military forced the Indians out, the clan moved to the local area. The family moved onto the empty land and mined the gold in the area. The clan ruled the area for years, keeping the wealth within a few families.

"Then, during the Civil War, they hid their gold from the Confederacy, so when the war was over, they bought large tracts of land in the Appalachian area of Lumpkin and Dahlonega counties.

"Our family didn't enslave people, so they figured it wasn't their fight. When members of the family were drafted, they refused to go. That meant the sheriffs came looking for them. Unfortunately, the law never returned. And if the army, they never found anyone they were looking for.

We were too far north for Sherman when he marched through Georgia; he didn't even bother with us.

Over the years, the family gentrified themselves from backwoodsmen to pillars of the community. Salacious rumors floated around about the family for years, as is sometimes the norm, but none could ever be verified.