The Perfect Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sister and brothers learned from their mother's mistakes. They both had parties in Vegas; nothing was off-limits, except they had to wear condoms. That was a must. After that, they never swapped until the last of their children were born. They all had their tubes tied and had vasectomies.

"That's another reason why I would never swap with you. I'm not taking any chances of the kids I'm having not beings yours—that advice I did take to heart from my parents.

"Robert, I want you to do me a favor. To get past this, you must do your best to accept my past the best you can. I hope over the past eight years, I've proven my loyalty and shown you by my actions; you are by far the best lover I've ever had or will ever have.

"I can't take back my past, nor you yours. Anytime you feel you, I don't know how to explain it. But my mother explained that most men aren't happy to find out their wives used to be promiscuous. Anytime you want to talk about it, I will. But please don't ask me for details.

"All that is a shadow in my mind now. All there are now reminisces in my consciences. No faces, no acts. You overwrote everything. Any fantasies we've discussed are just that, fantasies.

"When I think of having a threesome, both the others are you. I see your face only. And if another woman is involved, they are both me—no third parties.

"I will never allow you to be with another person. It would make you a hypocrite and worse than a cheater. You are too precious to me, and I will never give you up until the day God allows me to take my last breath on Earth."

"Ok, are you keeping any other secrets from me about your past? I don't want any surprises," Robert asked. "Are you sure there are not any others? One lie, and we're finished.

She was shaking her head. "Please, Honey, I can't remember anything else. You have to believe."

Robert became solemn and asked, "How did you hurt your hand, Rebecca?" He then smirked, waiting for her answer.

Rebecca's eyes grew, and snarled, "You bastard. You knew all the time."

Chuckling, "Well, not till the wedding. And your ring wouldn't go on."

"That bitch, she's lucky I didn't kill her after what she did to you. I will go after anybody that tries to hurt you or my family with a vengeance.

"You told me earlier about your brothers and sisters' parties in Vegas. I was curious about you having my mother go with you to yours. And not to mention, you stayed local. Why?"

"I wasn't stupid, Robert. I've seen many futures destroyed by stupid decisions made by drunk brides, and I wasn't going to be one of them.

"I wasn't going to trust my fate to my sisters. And I wasn't sure you'd believe my mother if something went south because you didn't know her that well.

"So, I took along your mom and explained to her why I wanted her to tag along, and she agreed. As it turns out, I made the right decision. Didn't I?"

With a stern voice, he asked, "All right, there is one more lie I know about. And you better have an answer for it.

"Robert," she exclaimed. "I swear I don't know anything else. I swear."

With a half-twisted smile, he asked, "What about the first dinner I fixed for you? You told me it was great, and you wanted the recipe so you could make it in the future."

She looked Robert in the eyes and started laughing, "That was the worst meal I ever ate."

"Robert was laughing now and asked, "Why did you eat it?"

"I loved you, Robert, and couldn't think of a way to get out of it and not hurt your feelings."

"I was hoping you would say something, and we could have gone out. It was disgusting."

They both stopped to look at each other in silence.

"I want to ask you, and you don't have to answer this because it's not that not important in the big scheme of things. Were you going commando the night we met?"

She gave him a twisted smile and nodded her head yes.

Robert sighed and scratched both sides of his head. "Damn," he said. "My watch must have been running slow that night." They both broke out laughing

Robert raised his arms, beckoning her to come to him. She rushed to arms and sat across his lap, burying her head into his shoulder.

She deeply sobbed, unable to talk. "Shhh, it'll be ok," Robert said reassuringly. "It's ok."

"I'm sorry," Hiccupping, "I, I, I thought I lost, lost everything, thing." she sobbed.

After a few minutes, she looked up at Robert's face. He moved toward her lips, and they kissed. It still had the same effect, just like her first one many years ago. She shuddered and pulled away.

She started giggling. "What so funny? asked Robert. "Why are you laughing?"

"Something is poking me in the ass."

"What do you think it is?"

"Well, I have an idea." She smirked, "I think it is a Snipe."

"Oh, A snipe, huh,"

She giggled, "My brothers used to take my Snipe hunting when we were in camp. I never saw one thow. I hear they can grow to be quite large." She pulled back from him and took a deep breath.

Robert chuckled, "Where're you going?

She said, "Snipe hunting," as Rebecca disappeared beneath the surface.

Robert leaned back to enjoy the skyline. After she surfaced and resubmerged for the 3rd time, he felt his balls erupt as he flooded her throat. She slowly came back up, gasping for air and licking her lips. "Yep, it was a Snipe, alright. And a big one too."

Robert laughed, "Let's get out; we're turning into prunes. Why sit here when we have a nice big bed to play around on? Besides, I have some chocolate-covered strawberries I'd like to have fun with.

Rebecca grinned and said, "You naughty little boy."

Robert stood and put out his hand for her to take. She crossed her arms and said, "Do you think you can just stick your hand out your hand and you can get me into your bed? I expect something a little better than that.

"Mrs. Robert Bradshaw, the mother of my children. Will you come to my bed and let the man who loves you more than anything make love with you?"

Her eyes glistened as she replied, "That's the best pickup line I 've ever heard."

Leading her to the bedroom, "Please dry off; I'll be right back. I need to get some water. Would you like any?

"No thanks, just you'll do."

A few minutes later, Robert returned to see Rebecca laying spread out, waiting impatiently waiting for him.

He walked to the edge of the bed and slowly crawled between her legs, and lowered his head. "No, Robert. "Now, I need you, now." He ignored the request and continued toward his target.

She grabbed his head and tried to pull him up to her face. Robert grabbed both her arms and pinned them to her side. She gasped, "What are you doing, Honey? I want to fuck."

He looked at her, and she saw what he had in mind. She squealed and giggled."No, Robert, no."

Rebecca started squirming, but to no avail; she was still no match for his strength. She gasped and took one deep breath and awaited her fate.

Robert stopped just centimeters away from her, slowly pushed the ice cube past his lips, and smiled. He was torturing her with anticipation. She was moving her hips up and down, back and forth, trying to escape.

She begged as she laughed and giggled, "Please, Robert, please." She took one last gasp of air as Robert showed no mercy.

He lightly touched her clit with that corner of the protruding cube. Her face twisted and formed an 'O' as she stiffened. And nothing but "Whooooooooooooosooooooooooooooooosh," escaped her lips as she tried to breathe.

Then just above a whisper, he heard "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," followed by hissing coming out of her mouth. Her legs were quivering as he ran the cube up down her cunt, then back to her clit.

Finally, she managed just a few words as she continuously came. With barely an audible whisper, she said, "Oh, GOD, BOBBY.

TO BE CONTINUED.