The Performance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan said, "We're going skinny dipping at Helen's and Jim's. You're very welcome to join us."

"I'd love to, but I have an early flight tomorrow," Ute replied.

Penny, who was driving, said, "No problem. We're going to Virginia. We can drop you Downtown." Penny turned to Paula and Mike and asked, "Would you like to skinny dip and have a few drinks at my parents' pool?"

Together, Paula and Mike said, "Sure, thank you."

"You've got a car, right?" Penny asked. Mike nodded. Penny said, "Great. If you'll take Mom and Dad, they'll show you how to get there. We'll drop Ute off and be right there."

Penny stopped in a no-parking zone in front of Ute's hotel. I walked Ute inside to the elevators. Ute gave me another hug and a kiss. "Thank you, Harry," she said, "and thank Megan. Tonight was great fun." Ute got a slightly naughty look on her face. "You and Megan need to come back to Germany soon. Now that I know you better, there are many things that the two of you, Peter, and I can do together." The elevator door opened, and Ute got in.

When I went back outside, Penny insisted that I sit in front and that Megan sit on my lap. It was much more comfortable than it sounds.

We had crossed the Potomac and we on a freeway when Penny said, "I love both of you very much. But I think I need to hook up with someone. You two just love each other too much for this threesome thing to work long term."

Paula, Mike, Helen, and Jim were already at the Warners' house and nude when we got there. Megan, Penny, and I stripped off and got a drink. The seven of us talked for a while. Then, Jim surprised me. He pulled the cushions off three lounge chairs and laid them on the patio side-by-side. Jim looked at the rest of us and said, "We all shared something tonight that has left everyone of us horny as hell. I respectfully suggest that we share our relief. I think that we split into three groups. There are three cushions. Folks, it's time to fuck."

Paula gleefully exclaimed, "Wonderful!"

Megan, Penny, and I were in the center. I was on my back. Megan was riding me as she loves to do. Penny was squatting over my face as I went down on her. To my left, Jim was on top of and in Helen. Mike was on his back to my right with Paula riding him. With Penny above me, I couldn't see what Paula was doing, but her sound effects were a nice compliment to what Megan was doing for me and what I was doing for Penny.