The Performance Ch. 17 - The Morning After

Story Info
Breakfast. A conversation. An unexpected invitation.
973 words
4.17
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Morning saw the couple packing up their belongings and getting ready to head downstairs for breakfast. They needed to check out and find out how they were getting home. They assumed that the same car that brought them there was going to be the one to take them back, but needed to find out details and availability.

Cate dressed in a cute little gingham shirt dress, with suede, low-heeled cowboy boots in a soft, orangey tan colour, that reached over her shapely calves. She decided to go bare-legged today to show off a teasing expanse of toned, naked thigh. Beneath the dress, she wore a muted rose-coloured bra that propped the girls up nicely and supported their weight with considerable effort. The bottom of the cups were of solid construction, but from the areolae to the top half of her beautiful bulging boobs, gauzy lace provided a convenient window to her hard, brown nipples and pebbly areolae. The top three buttons of the dress were left undone in service of exposing a substantial, yet not obscene, amount of cleavage. The entire outfit was simple, yet alluring. It was evident that she was embracing her new public exhibitionist streak with both arms. The view from above afforded a lovely perspective of her boobs all the way to their gumdrop tips. Some lucky waiter at breakfast might get a fantastically arousing show should he be smart enough to work himself into an advantageous position.

They were about to order breakfast when Jason entered the restaurant and approached their table.

"Good morning you two. I hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling refreshed and revitalized after your busy night's work," he said, stealing a not-so-sneaky peek down Cate's dress. "Your limousine is still at your disposal and the driver will take you anywhere you wish to go whenever you want. It has already been loaded with everything that was in the dressing room so you needn't worry about packing all that up. I thought it made the most sense and would save you some work. Also, there is no hurry to check out. I've arranged for the suite to remain yours for as long as you want today, should you decide to utilize any of the hotel's facilities."

"I've been on the phone with Sasha this morning who asked me all about the show and how you two enjoyed the evening's festivities. I didn't give her much in the way of detail save that the event, from our standpoint, was an unequivocal success. I thought it would be more fun for you to fill her in on the details yourselves. I certainly know how it felt from my position, but the two of you had entirely different perspectives, so I'm sure she'll be interested in grilling you herself. To that end, she has instructed me - ordered me in fact- to invite you to dinner at our place the this coming Saturday. We both hope you'll accept the invitation and grace our home with your presence. It will be a casual affair so there's no need to dress up. But go ahead if you feel you must," he said with a lecherous look in Cate's direction. "Anyway, I have to run. Cate, please text me or Sasha your answer in regards to dinner. I really hope the two of you will make time to join us. I'm sure it will be a fun evening."

Jason turned on his heel and walked briskly out of the restaurant and into the lobby, heading to who knows where.

"Well, that's an interesting turn of events," said Tom. What are you thinking? Feel like venturing into the lion's den? If nothing else it would be fascinating to witness the dynamic between those two. Especially with you in the room."

"Hmm...sure. Why not?" Cate replied. "I'm sure it'll be an fascinating and entertaining evening. Plus, I'm totally dying to see their house. I know they're rolling in money, so I bet it's spectacular. Are you up for this? Keep in mind that he will probably be impetuous and flirtatious even though his wife is present. That is if he still has a thing for me after last night."

"Ha-Ha, that's rich. If he still has a thing for you? You must be joking," said Tom with a chuckle. "Of course he still has a thing for you, baby. And that thing was only about six inches from your face a few moments ago while he was peering down your dress and drooling over your tits. Oh, no, his desire for you isn't going to evaporate anytime soon, trust me. Especially since he now knows for sure that; One: I'm not the jealous, violent type of husband because, well let's face it, I'm super cool. Two: I love it when you are exposed to anyone, almost anywhere, and for some reason that also includes Jason Sinclair. Three: He is aware that you had, or still have, an ember of attraction for him that he is positive he can be fan into a flame. And finally: He knows you can get a Free Pass anytime you want and is pushing to get you to use it. He is a determined alpha who does not like to lose, and therefore generally gets what he's after. This dinner, although probably not a dangerous proposition and reasonably benign, will certainly be intriguing to say the least. You can count on it."

"Well, if you are sure you are cool with it, I'd like to go. I'll wear something hot for you again and we'll see where the night takes us. Maybe I'll have a glass of wine and really liven up the evening," Cate said laughing. "Can you imagine? Mayhem. Hilarity. Possible nudity. C'mon baby, let's go home."

d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers