The Performance Ch. 01: The Offer

Story Info
Cate gets an interesting job offer.
1.6k words
4.28
6.1k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers

"Wow. Just wow."

It was hard for me to believe she was even considering it.

The gig she was offered was pretty far out of her comfort zone and I would have suspected that she would have shot down the offer without a second thought.

"Are you seriously thinking about doing this?" I asked incredulously. "It seems like it would be a big departure from your usual thing."

My wife Catherine is a dancer. She has danced all her life. She majored in dance in college and actually works a day job as an administrator for an international dance company. Her side hustle is burlesque. Actually, I call it "burlesque-light" as it is generally pretty tame, light-hearted stuff. A few years ago she decided to start teaching burlesque classes and has had a fair measure of success in the endeavour. Her students, the number of which varies, always have a great time and feel beautiful, sexy and empowered. It's not really about titillation but more about the music, the movement and the costumes. In short: the artistry. She has put together a couple of full-blown burlesque troupe performances in small theatres in the area and although they weren't total sell-outs, those in attendance were wonderfully entertained and showed their "whoop and holler" appreciation. The amount of flesh exposed was pretty minimal by classic burlesque standards so there was never any push back from members of the community.

The gals got down to sparkly bras and underpants before beating a retreat from the stage. However, the last show that Cate did showed her exposing more of her body than she had ever done previously. Her "seven veils" routine had her go down to a tight-fitting, black see-though body suit type top (no bra! yes!) and very sexy underwear. You could see almost all of her gorgeous tits as they hung down and swayed alluringly on her chest. Her nipples were covered by pasties (damn) and her panties, although not a thong, did expose a substantial amount of butt cheek, much to the delight of myself and the other audience members.

I confess that the idea of her exposing herself to an audience is, and was, quite the turn on for me. Ok, so I'm a bit of a perv. So what? In any event, you get the picture. Nothing too raunchy. Nothing really stripper-y. Just a bit of teasing fun and some ribald adult entertainment.

"Yeah. No doubt." Cate said, "But the job pays way more money than I've ever made from doing this stuff and we could definitely use the cash. Sasha (one of Cate's students) says that her husband Jason's company is flying in all of his managers for meetings of some kind and they both think that it would be fun for all of them to experience a private burlesque show after their last day of meetings and their closing night dinner. I guess she was raving about me and showed him some video of my performances from the last show we did and he suggested that she ask me if I would be willing to do a few numbers for the men in a private venue. She says there will only be twelve guys including her husband. The place is more like a big cigar lounge than a big meeting or convention room, so it would be a pretty intimate setting, and it's right in the hotel where they will all be staying. They must have tons of money to throw around because his offer is pretty over the top and the place seems like what the British would call "posh."

"Do you have a few numbers that you could do without tons of rehearsal?" I asked. "And when is this all supposed to happen?"

"I'm pretty sure I do." She replied, "I can maybe do the one that he saw from the show that got a good response and I've got a couple that I've been working on with my students that I could just polish up a bit. Shouldn't be a problem as far as that's concerned. What concerns me the most is dancing and peeling off layers in front of a dozen strange, probably alcohol-lubricated men in an intimate space. Pretty up close and personal compared to the places I usually perform in. Sasha tells me that I would be the only female there as all of the managers that will be present, of course, are men. I confess that the situation makes me a just a little bit nervous but I'm sure there is noting to worry about. I'm not sure of the actual date of the meetings but I'll find out when I decide if I want to do this. What do you think?"

"Well, just the idea of you parading around, bumping and grinding in skimpy outfits in front of a room full of inebriated business men from out of town, are the things that fantasies are made of. Well, for me anyway." I teased. "You know how I'm always telling you to flaunt that gorgeous body of yours in more revealing costumes. If I'm honest the whole thing gets my motor revving. And although it's an old motor, it can still kinda rev." (I'm 20 years older than my wife and somedays feel like I'm approaching a hundred.)

"Good grief. There is something seriously wrong with you." She said chuckling while she started to change to get ready to go and teach. "What is the big thrill with that? Is is it some 'look at my hot wife, male possession thing'? Well, as much as I appreciate your appreciation - I am not a possession, buster."

"Yeah, that's not it. I don't consider you a possession. Your body is your own. No disrespect, but I guess it is kind of a show off thing. I really do get a sense of pride when I see you being admired and lusted after. It's a buzz hearing the cheers and all that when you are doing your thing and are in full on tease-the-boys mode." I said. "I think it's great that they all want you but I'm the one you're leaving with."

"Well, that's nice to hear honey. I'm glad you feel that way. Anyway, I'm going to find out a little bit more about the gig when I have lunch with Sasha and Jason tomorrow. I'll keep you posted."

I followed her into the bedroom where I watched slack jawed as she stripped off her "lounging-at-home" sweat pants and t-shirt to change for class. When she removed her sports bra and those lovely, heavy jugs dropped out, I let out a loud moan and just stared. Her beautiful, soft tits were capped with big brown areolae and long, permanently hard nipples that I never tire of pinching and pulling on (sometimes to her annoyance.) The vision got even better when she slid her everyday bikini panties down to the floor exposing her beautifully bald pubic area. I got that nice tingly sensation south of the border as I feasted my eyes on my naked wife (more on that tingly sensation later.) She doesn't keep her pussy shaved all the time because she hates the itch as it grows back and she is just too lazy to shave every time she showers. However, on the nights that we plan on engaging in "shenanigans" (as we've come to call it) she makes sure that she is hairless for me as I really love to go down on that beautiful bald cunt. She has a nice soft, plump mound, puffy outer lips, and cute, slightly distended inner lips that come out to play when her long dancer legs are spread wide for me. I love taking the entire area in my mouth and sucking and feasting on it before starting in with the serious tongue action. Her hard little clit will poke itself out from under its hood when excited and is a sure sign that her climax is approaching.

So, if you're wondering why I didn't jump on her the moment she got naked, it takes us back to that aforementioned tingling sensation. Just some background. I unfortunately have a serious case of ED and Cate and I have tried all manner of medication and performance enhancing compounds to get that tingling sensation to become a full blown erection. So far, no real luck. Maybe it's my age. Maybe it's partly psychological. Or maybe it's a medical condition. We don't know. We can get half way there but that's about it. I am still able to orgasm thanks to her professional quality oral ministrations and I can bring her off with fingers, tongue, lips and devices (if necessary) so we do have a more than satisfactory sex life. However, I know that she loves penetration. Always has. Back when I was able to get a serviceable boner I loved nothing better than pounding her hard into the mattress (for me - preferably from behind or spoon) and I know from her moans and gasps (and sometimes, screams) that she loved it too. She tells me that it is not a big deal that it is no longer on our sexual menu but I can't help thinking that she is saying that for the benefit of my feelings and ego. Sigh. It's a little depressing at times but we'll keep working on it.

I often think that I would give up anything just to be able to give that to her again. An iron bar hard cock hammering into that tight, wet pussy. I refuse to give up though.

d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers