The Performance Ch. 11 - The Show Act 02

Story Info
Act two. Cate's second piece. A little more risque.
1k words
4.45
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER ELEVEN

Kate's second number was even more well-received than her first. It was a totally different feel from the first one. Whilst the first piece was a fast-paced bump and grind that was designed to get the audience's blood flowing quickly, the second was more of a sultry, slow-burn effort that had Cate moving around the stage like a cat in heat. She teased the men with her tantalizing moves and discarded her costume a bit at a time. Her dress had buttons all the way up the front and she made a long, tortuous show of undoing them ever so slowly before letting the frock glide off her shoulders to the floor. It left her clad only in a deep red lacy bra, matching panties and black stiletto heels. Or so it appeared.

She turned her back to the audience and started to unhook her bra and the crowd groaned in anticipation. She turned to let it drop, revealing another bra underneath. Well, almost a bra. This one looked like it was the top of a white Wicked Weasel micro bikini, which is exactly what it was. It wasn't more than two triangular bandaids held together by thin strings and it was trying in vain to stay on her sumptuous, swaying breasts. It barely accomplished the job of hiding her stiff nipples and her big brown areolae. She strutted around the stage, shaking her tits and testing the bikini top's resolve to keep those big jugs corralled. Again, the crowd responded explosively. When she stopped and shimmied her panties down over her hips and thighs to come to rest around her ankles, the matching WW bikini bottoms were uncovered. They moulded to the shape of her hairless mound, barely keeping her plump vulva from escaping out the sides. She spun around and shook her nearly nude ass to the crowd, and then strolling over to a small table near the back of the stage, she picked up a white spray bottle.

The crowd was hers. They were bewitched by her and her performance. She took centre stage and aimed the bottle straight up and squeezed. A big spray of water squirted up in the air and rained down on her in a fine mist. She shook her hair, pointed the bottle at the audience, and gave a couple of firm squeezes on the trigger. It wasn't a powerful enough blast to reach anyone but it looked dramatic under the lights, and the mist produced little rainbows in front of her.

She then turned the bottle on herself, pointing it less than an arm's length from her voluptuous chest and again squeezed the trigger. Two firm squeezes for each breast. Her tiny bikini top was quickly soaked and seemed to all but disappear. It essentially became transparent. Her dark areolae and turgid nipples were blurred but visible enough behind the thin, wet cloth. The twelve men, her horny, appreciative jury, became practically unruly with excitement. Cate got hot, electric flashes between her legs, making her cunt tingle with excitement. She closed her long legs tightly, rubbing them together, stimulating her now wet, squishy pussy. She held her arms in the air and shook her tits at her enraptured audience. She strutted some more...then stopped. Holding the spray bottle in front of her crotch she looked questioningly at the men, raising her eyebrows and scanning the crowd. The question was telegraphed and received, and the audience energetically voiced their encouragement for her to continue with the next stage of her revealing campaign of torture. Cate looked again from one side of the room to the other and made eye contact once again with Jason at the front table. She looked to the back of the room where she could see Tom standing behind the camera, and she broke out into a wide, playful smile.

Tom was dumbstruck. He had seen the Wicked Weasel reveal before but the spray bottle trick was a new twist. He wondered when she had come up with that. It worked like a charm and was a very clever idea. Captivatingly playful yet seductive. He was surprised that she now seemed so comfortable showing her nearly naked tits to the crowd, but if ever asked, would admit that he was all for it. It turned him on fiercely. And now it appeared that she was going to give the same treatment to the bikini bottom as well. Fuck...this was breathtaking. The tiny scrap of material was already snug against her mound and was trapped in her slit, giving her a noticeable camel toe. The addition of the water was going to make for a very intriguing visual. He was unquestionably going to get the zoom ready to focus in on that soon-to-be-soaked pussy. Maybe it was already soaked he thought to himself.

"Fuck it. Here goes," Cate thought, as she gave the trigger a couple of quick squeezes. And that couple of rapid squirts was all that was necessary to completely soak the minuscule scrap of fabric that was masquerading as a bikini bottom. It too all but disappeared as it became seemingly invisible from the soaking it had just received. The garment was now plastered to her plump, bald pudenda and her tight slit was now sufficiently discernible behind the tiny patch of wet cloth. She was wet in more ways than one and she knew that this routine, with its raunchy level of exposure, had served as a powerful aphrodisiac. Not just to her audience of excited businessmen, that was a given, but to herself as well. And, she was positive, to her husband Tom.

She dropped her hands to cover her now, 'not so' privates and spun so her back was to the audience. She bent at the waist, gave her jiggly ass a final shake, the string of the bikini bottom now firmly lodged between her ass cheeks and nether lips, and traipsed saucily to the wings and her dressing room just as the music ended.

And the stage again went dark.

And the audience erupted with lustful enthusiasm.

d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers