The Performance Ch. 06: The Homefront

Story Info
Jason comes home. Sasha talks. There's activity.
1.8k words
4.15
2.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER SIX

Jason walked in the front door of his house, stepping into the large, high-ceilinged foyer and tossing his keys into the big bowl on the side table. He strode purposefully into the living room where he found his beautiful wife Sasha on the couch, engrossed in her tablet, one hand gently massaging her substantial breast through the thin fabric of the short, vintage style, transparent, baby doll nighty. She was completely distracted and her husband's entrance did not immediately register. Jason stood and watched for a few moments, rubbing his crotch as Sasha pinched and pulled her hardened nipple, focusing on the device in her hand.

"Catching up on some reading?" Jason asked, seeing that her screen was top to bottom text and therefore was likely a story of some sort. She mainly used her tablet to read books and was a big consumer of written erotica, a practise that helped fuel the couple's sex life in a number of intriguing ways. She invariably got creative sexual notions from the stories and was not shy about imparting these to her always interested hubby.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed, startled. She jerked her head in his direction, almost dropping her device in the process. Sasha immediately released the grip she had on her luxuriant breast. "You scared the shit out of me. I didn't hear you come in. So, how was your evening? Did everything go well?"

"It was certainly pleasant enough. Cate is a lovely, provocative creature. A consummate professional and obviously dedicated to her craft. We ironed out all of the show details and we are all on the same page," he answered. "She certainly can be a little frustrating though. She is an irrepressible tease and really sends mixed signals. Quite challenging."

"By that do you mean she was impervious to your flirting and obvious attempt at seduction?" she chuckled. "It's clear that you've had a thing for her even before you met her. Your reaction to seeing her video performance told me all I needed to know. I mean, why else would you ask me to stay home that first time when you had lunch with her? Honestly, you can be so transparent, Jason. I know that you've got a big boner for her and probably thought that this 'let's have some drinks' date was going to be - if not an opportunity for you to get in her pants immediately - an opportunity to lay some track to that end. I'm sure you gave her the 'my wife doesn't care what I do' line, and although that's the truth, I knew you wouldn't get too far with her. I've met her husband and have seen them together, and they are totally devoted to each other and as much in love as two people can be. I'm sure you turned the charm up to ten and gave it your best shot, and as far as I am concerned, go ahead and have at it. I wish you the best of luck. Fuck, she's a total doll and would be great in bed I bet. Shit, if I wasn't her friend and student I might even take a run at her myself. Who knows? I still might someday. I've seen her naked and I can tell you that you would not be disappointed. Those big tits are close to perfect. Lovely size and weight. Long, thick nipples. Luscious. And that plump pussy of hers...well...you'll have to find out for yourself. If you can."

Jason took all the teasing in stride and took a seat on the couch across from the one his wife was now sprawled out on. He kicked off his shoes, undid his pants and slid them down his legs. Wrangling his swollen cock out of his shorts he slowly began stroking it, looking directly at his Sasha as he said, "Why don't you get back to what you were doing when I came in? I'd like to watch for awhile. I'm going to need some relief pretty soon."

"Oh honey, I'd be happy to. Did our little burlesque queen get the big powerful man all excited and leave him with a hard-on?" she quipped, while putting down her tablet and spreading her legs. She put her feet on the coffee table and spread her knees as wide as possible to her husband's lustful gaze. Sasha loved having her voluptuous figure on display. Not fat, but curvy. Some would say buxom. Her big pendulous tits, with their cigar butt nipples, were perfectly visible through the transparent nighty, which just barely reached her crotch. The matching panties were also see-through and already had a wet spot around the area of her opening, a consequence of the dirty story she had been engaged with before Jason's arrival.

Rather than removing the tiny covering, she merely pulled it to the side, exposing a smooth, hairless pussy. Her vagina could accurately be described as 'meaty.' She had a fat vulva, long, protruding labia and a thick clitoral hood that was generally very poor at its job. At the moment her inner lips were distended and her hole was already open and dilated, as if waiting for something to plug into it. Her left hand moved to cup her heavy breast, aggressively squeezing the hard nub that was her nipple, while her right hand drifted down over her bald mons to her anxious cunt. With two fingers forming an inverted 'v', she spread open the lips while pulling back the fleshy hood with her thumb. She had a long, hard clit that normally poked out most of the time, sometimes even pushing itself against her underwear like a nipple through a t-shirt, but when aroused it was even more pronounced. At the moment it was red and inflamed, looking like a tiny penis peeking from the top of her pussy, primed to be licked and sucked. She gently started to caress and tease her engorged button with her index finger while her middle finger peeled away one of her long inner lips. Her pussy was now glistening with her juices.

Jason sat across from her enjoying the show, his legs also open, and his big, thick penis throbbing and leaking pre-cum as he stroked it. He loved watching his gorgeous red headed wife masturbate for him, which she did quite often, and he was so wound up from his evening with the delectable Cate that he could think of nothing else on the drive home. He smeared his pre-cum over his fat knob while his wife moved her hand from her breast to her cunt. Still teasing her clit, only now with more pressure, Sasha inserted two fingers into her dribbling opening and began to slowly push them in and out, occasionally spreading them apart to stretch out her sensitive hole. She groaned at the sensation and looked across at her husband who was so evidently enjoying her lewd performance.

"Are you looking at me and fantasizing about her? I know how badly you want to fuck her. I can see it in your eyes. Fuck, I can almost smell your desire for her. And I get it. Oh baby, imagine her bent over this chair as you slide every inch of that huge dick into her from behind. Think about your cock splitting her smooth slit open as you slide into her pussy. Think about those big tits hanging down, banging together as you pound into her, slapping against that juicy ass. I'll bet she's a moaner. Or do you think she's a screamer? Would you like to hear her scream for you Jason? Have her shout your name while you make her cum by slamming that big cock of yours into her?" Sasha urged breathlessly.

Jason was now jerking his cock faster and faster and his breathing became ragged. His wife's monologue was exciting him to climax and he could not tear his eyes from her pussy as she, too, worked herself closer and closer to orgasm. Her fingering was becoming more frantic by the moment. The wet, slushy sounds of her carnal effort filled the room.

Sasha continued on, unrelenting in her teasing. "Did you hope to be able to fuck her this evening? Maybe finger her pussy? Play with her tits? Did you want her to suck your cock and let you cum in her mouth while you held her head and jammed your dick down her throat? I know you did, you dirty, horny bastard. But I don't think it's going to be that easy. Come over here now. Close your eyes. Shove your cock in my mouth and pretend I'm her. I don't mind. Call me Cate if you want. Use my mouth. Blow that load down my throat. I'm dying to taste it. Come on baby. Fuck my mouth. Give me your cum."

With that Jason popped up from his seat, almost tripping on his pants in his haste to cover the short distance to where his wife was now leaning forward on her couch. She grabbed his dick as he approached and forcefully shoved it into her mouth. He was so, so close. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth over his cock again and again as she dug her fingers into his ass cheeks to help ram his meat home. She could taste his pre-cum and could feel his cock begin to swell between her lips and at the back of her throat. She loved the feeling of her mouth being taken by him. Drool strung down from her lips and coated her tits through the baby doll as her husband roughly used her hungry mouth, driven by lust and his desire to cum.

"Oh fuck, Cate! Yes! Yes! That's it!" He bellowed as he exploded into his wife's throat. His hips were lurching furiously as he shot stream after stream of his thick, hot juice into his wife's slobbering mouth. She kept her hands on his ass, pulling him in tightly to hold his dick in her mouth as far as possible, waiting until his vibrating stopped and she knew that he had finished using her. She pulled him from her mouth and rubbed the tip over her lips then used her tongue to clean off the last drops of semen from her husband's sensitive cockhead.

"Oh my. Someone was an excited boy." Sasha breathed, using her finger to find any stray droplets on her body that she may have missed. She loved her husband's cum and especially liked it when he fucked her mouth with a passion as opposed to the lazy, languid blowjobs that she occasionally gave him in the morning. She often felt that she could almost orgasm just from letting him fuck her face. "Why don't you head up and take a shower and relax. I'm going to finish what I started. I've only got another page or two to go in this story I'm reading and I think I can easily send myself over the edge. Ironically, it's about a wife who condones the proclivities of her cheating spouse and seems to enjoy his conquests as much as he does when he tells her all about it after the fact. Hmm. Go figure."

"Yes. That does sound kind of familiar." Jason said with a grin.

d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers