The Performance Ch. 02: The Details

Story Info
Cate goes to lunch. Things become clear.
1.5k words
4.23
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER TWO

"Skirt!? Blouse!? Open toed heels!? Where the fuck was my wife!?"

When Cate came out of the bathroom around noonish you could have knocked me over with a feather. Although she has two closets full of naughty, risqué burlesque outfits, (I guess 'costumes' is a more accurate term) the only time she wears anything resembling revealing female apparel is when she's performing. Because her day job allows her to work from home she is usually in what could be considered lounging apparel. I think some people call it 'athleisure' wear. I don't know. Anyway, she's always cold so there are layers and layers of soft, fuzzy material to keep that gorgeous body warm. Unfortunately, it also hides it pretty well most of the time. Bummer. You have to go through a lot of covering to get to those big, squooshy boobs and juicy ass. But this morning she emerged sporting quite the red-hot ensemble.

Three inch heels (what!?), a black above-the-knee skirt that showed off a good expanse of thigh (heavens!), and I'm guessing some sort of stockings or nylons as she doesn't like to go bare legged. Ever. And a cream coloured blouse that was transparent enough to show off the lacy off-white bra that was making an effort (and failing) to support those beautiful, heavy tits. Even the bra was a little bit see-through and I could make out the outline of her dark areolae without too much effort. Seriously I was shocked. Almost had a heart attack (and these are the heart attack years for a guy my age!)

"Holy shit, do you look good!" I exclaimed, stating the obvious (something I'm generally pretty adept at.) "One; Where are you going dressed like that? And two; Are you going to wear a jacket with that outfit? I can kinda see your nipples almost. Not that I don't think this is a great look. I do. I encourage it. It's just...well...a surprise."

"Heheh. Can you not remember anything?" She replied jokingly. "I have the lunch with Sasha and Jason today to talk about the job and thought I would dress to impress. What think?" She did a little pirouette for me "I figured it wouldn't kill me to dig out the 'girl clothes' as you call them and look like a professional business woman. With maybe a little sex vibe thrown in. I am...after all...a burlesque artiste don't ya know. And no, I think I'll try and brave it without a jacket. I know...crazy right? I mean...who am I?"

"Well fuck me gently. I don't believe it. I bet you don't make it out the door without grabbing a jacket or something to cover up with." I challenged, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh yeah?" She said haughtily, with a dramatic toss of her head, "Watch me."

And then she walked out the door and into the garage yelling over her shoulder, "I'll text if anything, and if not, I'll fill you in when I get home. See ya later. Have a great afternoon and wish me luck baby."

"Honey, you are not going to need any luck dressed like that." I thought to himself. "You are a smoke show."

I knew Cate was very interested in making this gig happen for a few reasons. Number one of course was the money. Jason's company obviously had deep, deep pockets because the dough they were offering was bordering on the ridiculous. It must be a tax write off or something I thought. Fine by us. Secondly, I think she wanted to do it for Sasha, who had become one of her favourite students, a loyal client and a good friend. And lastly, and probably most importantly, she simply just loves performing. It's totally her thing. Winding up the crowd and perfecting the performance is sorta what she lives for.

My afternoon passed uneventfully and I didn't get a text from Cate, so I assumed all was going well, and I was anxiously awaiting her arrival home so she could fill me in on her lunch.

She pulled into the garage a couple hours later and entered the house with her usual cheesy, "Honey I'm home!" greeting. She can be a bit corny but it's cute.

"How did it go with Sasha and Jason? Good lunch? You gonna do the gig?" I asked, my curiosity aroused.

"Yeah...um..." She paused. "Sasha wasn't there."

"Well that sucks. So, was the meeting called off? What did you end up doing this afternoon?" I inquired, kinda bummed that her plans didn't pan out and that she gussied herself up for nothing. "Are you ok?"

"No. No. The meeting happened. But Sasha wasn't there. Something with one of the kids or something. Not sure. So it was just me and Jason."

"Oh...Ok...And how was that? Did it go well? Did you get all the deets on the show? Are you gonna do it? I asked, firing a bunch of questions at her like she was being interrogated by the police. All that was missing was the bright lights and cigarette smoke.

"Yeah, I got all the details. Sounds pretty straight forward actually. Maybe three short pieces with a break between them for me to get changed and fluffed up. Going to three levels of uncoverage with different costumes, you know...from risqué to really sexy. There is a small stage and I'm told the place has a killer sound system and lights so the performance and production aspect of it sounds ideal. And it would be a week from this coming Saturday. Oh, and they would provide transportation, a limo can you believe it?, to and from the place. And...a suite at the hotel for the night so we wouldn't have to drive home. I'm still a bit nervous about the nature of the gig though." She said.

"How so?" Tom asked wondering what the problem could possibly be.

"Well, what do you think genius?" She ribbed. "I'll be basically alone in a room full of twelve liquored up, and if I do my job right, probably horned-up business execs, gyrating and removing most of my clothes to a sensual soundtrack. It seems a bit daunting. You think?" She replied.

"Right. Of course. Sorry." Tom said apologetically. Pissed at myself for not thinking that the situation might feel a little...I don't know...dangerous...or uncomfortable to her. "Well, did Jason assure you that you will be safe? Is that something you tabled?"

"No. He didn't. Because I tabled no such thing. I thought it might come off as unprofessional or like I was a frightened little girl. I want him to think that I'm confident and strong and that this gig no big deal for me, and that I can give them a world class show." She answered.

"Good grief." Tom thought to himself. "If you're nervous about it, why wouldn't you just bring it up just and register your concern?" But hey, it's her thing so I held my tongue. I'm not stupid. And I'm sure she'll make whatever decision she's comfortable with.

"So then...how was Jason?" I asked, knowing that this was the first time she had met him.

"Um...oh...he was fine I guess. On time. Confident. Rich looking. You know, tall, dark and handsome...and he knows it." She replied.

"Oh yeah? Elaborate on all of the above please."

"Well he is. Exactly that. Tall. Dark. Handsome. Deep confident voice and demeanour. Well spoken. Impeccably dressed. Kinda slick in a CEO-ish sorta way. And...um...well..." She paused a beat or two, seeming to struggle a little with her next comment.

"What?" Tom said laughing. "Spit it out for fuck sake."

"Kinda really flirty actually." She finally said. "You know, "you look fabulous" this, and "what an attractive outfit" that and "how wonderful it is to finally meet you" and "you're even more beautiful than your video," occasionally casually touching my hand, my shoulder. Things like that. I mean he's totally good looking and super charming and I was very flattered, and you know that I'm usually not susceptible to that sort of thing, but I gotta be honest and tell you that I sort of enjoyed it. It might have even made me a little wet. I know. Relax. I'm just kidding. You've got nothing to worry about. But it did make me wonder if he's like that all the time or just when Sasha isn't around. I mean, you're super flirty too right, so I know how that can just be the way some people are and it's just only good fun and nothing serious. You even made up the word 'flirtationship'. But I just don't know. Hmm. Anyway, I feel like I want to do the thing. It's unreal money and not a very long night even after I do the post-show schmooze. I have the routines down and know what costumes I'll go with and I feel confident that nothing untoward will transpire. I mean I'm not stripping for them or anything. It's burlesque for fuck sake. It should actually be a really fun evening. I'm going to call Sasha and see how her kid is and see if Jason mentioned anything about the meeting to her."

"Okie dokie. Keep me posted. Oh, hey. How did the skirt, blouse and see-through bra go over?" Tom asked jokingly.

"How do you think?" She replied, giggling as she left the room.

d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers