The Perfume of Wealth Ch. 01

Story Info
I discover the power of the mind-control perfume.
1.5k words
3.83
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Discovery

I had always been fascinated by the power of persuasion, and I had made it your life's mission to discover a way to influence people's thoughts and actions. I experimented with various fragrances, trying to find the perfect combination of ingredients that would make people more receptive to your ideas. And then, one day, I stumbled upon the mind-control perfume.

It was a chance discovery, a happy accident, really. I had been testing different fragrances trying to find a new scent that would make me more persuasive. When I sprayed the perfume on my wrist and sniffed it, I felt an instant rush of power. The scent was intoxicating, and I knew I had found something special.

I couldn't wait to test the perfume on others, and your first opportunity came when I met Amanda, a personal assistant to a Fortune 50 CEO. Amanda was a beautiful woman, with long hair, bright blue eyes, and a curvy figure that made your mouth water. I could tell that she was the perfect candidate to test the perfume's mind-control abilities.

I invited Amanda to mine apartment in Chicago, telling her that I wanted to discuss a business proposal. When she arrived, I greeted her warmly and offered her a drink.

As she sipped her drink, I could see the effects of the perfume in the air is taking hold. Her eyes grew hazy, and her breathing became shallow. I knew she was under my control.

As I took Amanda to my bedroom, I could feel the excitement building inside me. I knew that I had discovered something truly extraordinary in the mind-control perfume, and I were eager to experiment with it further. Amanda was the perfect test subject, and I couldn't wait to see how far I could push her.

I first commanded her not to move. Then I started by undressing her slowly, savoring the sight of her flawless body. I could see the desire in her eyes, the hunger for pleasure that I had awoken in her with just a few sprays more of the perfume. She was a willing participant, eager to please me and obey my every command.

I took your time exploring her body, running your hands over her curves and kissing and nibbling at her sensitive spots. I could feel the heat building between me, the tension mounting with every touch and every breath yet she did not try to move.

As I moved down her body, I could feel her arousal growing. I teased her with my tongue, flicking it over her nipples and tracing a path down to her pussy. She moaned with pleasure, her body arching up to meet your touch and yet she still did not move.

I could feel the power of the mind-control perfume working its magic, making her more and more susceptible to my every command. I whispered in her ear, telling her to suck my cock and then let me enter her. And to my surprise, she complied without hesitation.

Her mouth felt amazing as she sucked me, her tongue swirling around the head of your cock. I could feel her pleasure building, her mind enjoying the sex so much that she was willing to be my sex slave. And I couldn't help but revel in the power that the mind-control perfume had given me.

As I entered her, I could feel her body open up to me, welcoming me inside. She was tight and wet, and I could feel her walls clenching around me with every thrust. I could hear her moaning with pleasure, begging for more as I brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

I felt a sense of satisfaction and power wash over me as I realized that I had complete control over her mind and body. She was mine to command, to use and abuse as I pleased. And as I lay there with her, basking in the afterglow of my mind-controlled sex, I knew that I were only just getting started.

The feeling a sense of power rush through my veins. The mind-control perfume is working perfectly, and Amanda is completely under my spell. At this very moment, I knew that I could use this to my advantage, to make her do anything I wanted.

After my first round of sex, I took a break and sat together on the bed. Amanda was still under the influence of the perfume, and she looked at me with a glazed expression. "You're amazing," she whispered. "I'll do anything for you." She said."Anything?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She nodded eagerly, her eyes fixed on me. "Anything."

I leaned in and kissed her deeply, feeling her body respond to my touch. As I explored her mouth with my tongue, I felt a surge of desire wash over me. I wanted her again, and I knew that she wanted me too.

I smiled, knowing that she was completely under your control. "Good," I said. "I have some more commands for you."

I leaned in and whispered a few more instructions into her ear. Amanda's eyes widened as she heard them, but she didn't resist. Instead, she nodded obediently. she spread her legs apart and used her fingers to open her pussy lips, revealing the pink flesh within and my cum from the sex just now. She began to slowly rub her clit, moaning softly as she did so. Her eyes remained locked on me, and I could see the pleasure and desire building within her.

As I watched Amanda pleasure herself, I felt a sense of satisfaction and power. The mind-control perfume was working exactly as I had hoped, making Amanda more obedient and willing to please me. I could see the effect that my commands had on her, and it filled me with a sense of pleasure that I had never experienced before. As Amanda continued to masturbate, I gave her more commands, telling her to touch herself in different ways and to moan louder. With each instruction, Amanda became more and more aroused, her body writhing with pleasure as she followed my every command. Eventually, Amanda reached a shuddering climax, her body arching off the bed as she cried out in ecstasy. As she came down from her orgasm, she looked up at me with a look of pure devotion and desire. I knew that I had her completely under my control, and that she would do anything to please I.

And as I continued to have sex with her again, I could sense her mind slipping further and further under my control. She was no longer just a willing participant, she was a puppet being manipulated by your every whim. I could see the longing in her eyes, the hunger for more of your touch and your commands.

With a commanding voice, I told her to get on all fours and prepare for me to fuck her doggy style. Without hesitation, she obeyed my command. She moan softly as I entered her from behind. I could feel her body responding to my touch, her pussy clenching around my cock as I moved in and out of her.

As I fucked her harder and faster, I asked her how horny she was. Her response was passionate voice filled with desire and lust. "Yes.. yes.. yes.." with such response she was completely consumed by the power of the perfume and was willing to do anything for me.

Then, I asked her if she would be my sex slave, and she cried out in pleasure "be my master" as I continued to pound into her. She was completely lost in the moment, her mind consumed by the pleasure of my perfume. She shouted "I'm yours... " and we both climaxed. As I finished inside her, I knew that your relationship with Amanda would never be the same. She was no longer just my very own personal assistant; she is my willing sex slave, eager to serve my every desire. And I knew that I were addicted to the power that came with controlling her mind and body.

As I basked in the glow of your own dominance, a small voice in the back of your mind began to whisper a warning. I knew that what I were doing was wrong, that I were taking advantage of Amanda's vulnerability and manipulating her for your own gain. But for now, I pushed those thoughts aside, allowing myself to bask in the glow of my newfound power over Amanda. After all, I had worked hard to discover the mind-control perfume, and I were determined to use it to its fullest potential.

---------------

Thank you for reading this first chapter of my erotic story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them with me. Your feedback is valuable in helping me improve my writing and deliver better content for you.

In the next chapter, you'll see me journey into power and domination on a new slave. I can't wait to share it with you, and I hope you're as excited as I am.

Thanks again for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter!