The Perils of Paula Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the orgasm came though it was so fucking intense I actually thought I'd hurt her, she had this look on her face as if I'd cut her in two and then she grabbed the metal uprights of the bedhead and held on for dear life as she arched her back high. This forced the dildo all the way in and when I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clitoris she yelled loudly. A moment later she squirted and hit me as the orgasm intensified, she was quivering as she hit the bed and started hauling violently on the bedhead and then just as suddenly she threw her arms wide and lay still.

Adele opened her eyes a little while later to find me wiping the dildo dry.

"God that was wonderful."

I look back on that time with the 20/20 vision of hindsight. Everything changed for us from that night on, she went from being a dedicated Christian to an out and out lesbian, although she did try it once with a guy and backed out halfway through. Her desires for lesbian sex became so intense that for a while she was unstoppable. Adele had very few boundaries and typically for her, took chances that I would never take. We once did it in bed while Robert was sleeping on the couch and one time we did it in the car while it was sitting in the driveway.

That woman was Meredith and those two had quite a fling before Adele made her way back to me in a roundabout journey that took her to London and Europe via Bogotá, L.A, and Toronto. In the interim, I had three more lovers but they're stories for another time and now I have to get back to my studies.