The Perils of Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as she took deep breaths to calm down before speaking.

"Look, Owen, Sandra is a snake. You can't trust her and if she tries to get in contact with you, ignore her. She doesn't care about you, all she wants is to get back at me okay?"

With her brother thoroughly confused, Amelia turned and left the room. Taking the stairs two at a time, she opened her laptop, ready to do some research on her old friend only to see Sandra had sent another email.

'So now you know who I am! Congratu-fucking-lations! But I wouldn't call shouting at your brother seducing him, he's not into that, believe me, I should know! Even though you didn't do what I wanted, I'm going to give you another present, enjoy!'

It was another video attachment. Opening it, Amelia watched a film of herself shouting at her brother from moments ago. It was only twenty seconds long but it confirmed what she already suspected, Sandra had cameras in the house.

Letting out a scream of anger, Amelia proceeded to destroy her room, looking desperately for any sign of a camera.

After exhausting herself, she stopped. Her room was upside down and she hadn't found a thing. Once again she didn't think of the most obvious thing, her laptop had a built-in camera but in her rage, she wasn't thinking clearly.

You have one new message

'Doing some spring cleaning? :-0

I'm not sure you've got the hang of it but don't worry, I've got the perfect thing to distract you ;-)

Your brother is watching TV so this is the ideal time to begin your seduction!

I think the t-shirt you sleep in would make him take notice!

Especially when you have forgotten your underwear!!'

"Fuck off!" Amelia screamed at her laptop trembling with rage.

Forcing herself to calm down, she suddenly laughed hysterically. She could just block the email, then all her problems would be solved.

Googling how to block emails, the noise of Darth Vader's breathing floated across the hallway from her brother's room. It was his phone's alert noise. He had left it in his work bag before going to play on his computer.

Amelia tried to reassure herself that it was just one of his friends texting him, but her mind wouldn't stop thinking that it was Sandra. With her brother still downstairs, she crept across to his room and cracked open the door.

Reaching inside his bag, she picked up his phone. Luckily he had smart lock enabled so she could open it without a passcode. Clicking on the notification, she saw it was from Sandra and titled 'something for you to enjoy'. The attachment was the same topless selfie she had sent Amelia earlier.

Deleting the message, Amelia went back into her room to see Sandra had sent another message.

'Well, I hope you've decided to stop messing about because you're starting to test my patience!'

'I don't have any money.'

'I said I don't want your money! I just want you to follow my instructions.'

'Look, how about I apologise to you in front of everyone from school.'

She waited for a reply, but none came.

'Why my brother?!'

Please. I'll do it to anyone else, just not my brother, please.'

'It's simple really, I'm using your brother because then I can watch and see that you actually go through with it. I trusted you once and that was thrown back in my face."

After reading the message, Amelia didn't know how to respond. Seconds later, she heard Owens' phone ring again.

Jumping to her feet, she rushed to his room and deleted the email without looking at it. Knowing what she had to do, she went back to her room and began to undress.

Her thick, warm hoodie dropped to the floor, quickly followed by her jeans. Standing in her plain white underwear, she briefly toyed with the idea of keeping them on but that dreaded email chime rang in her head.

Unclipping her bra, Amelia paused to admire her breasts in the mirror. She knew she was fortunate. Her tits were large but also incredibly firm, to the point where she didn't need to wear a bra. Picking up her extra-large sleeping t-shirt, she pulled it on.

The shirt was a birthday gift from her grandma years ago. The old lady had accidentally ordered the largest possible size and not wanting to hurt her grandma's feelings by asking for a receipt, Amelia chose to wear it to bed.

Over the years, she continued to wear it even though the material was now threadbare and just covered her arse. It was definitely not something she wore around the house but now she had to model it for her brother and, worse, wear it without underwear.

Hooking her fingers around her panties, she rolled them down her legs and kicked them off. Looking at herself in the mirror, she tried to stretch the shirt further down but it kept springing back.

She wondered what her brother would think of her outfit. Judging from the way he acted around her, there was a chance he wouldn't even notice.

Slowly, she made her way downstairs and paused outside the living room. Peering inside, she saw her brother sitting in an armchair chuckling at a cartoon show. Gathering her courage, she edged inside.

Taking a seat on the sofa next to her brother, she was thankful for the energy-saving light bulb hanging from the ceiling. It had been on for over an hour, yet it struggled to light the room, hiding her blushing face. Though it didn't matter as Owen was still oblivious to her presence.

"I'm sorry for shouting earlier," Amelia said softly.

Her soft voice forced him to look over. When he saw what his sister was wearing, his mouth gaped open.

"Uh...ahem... th... it's, it's, it's fine." He eventually spluttered, while continuing to stare.

Feeling self-conscious, Amelia tried to steel herself for what she had to do. Tucking her legs underneath her to hide the fact she wasn't wearing panties, she pretended to be interested in the television.

After a couple of seconds, her brother stopped looking at her and went back to his show. All Amelia wanted to do was go back to her room but each time she closed her eyes she saw uni students watching the video of her masturbating and laughing at her.

Clearing the thoughts from her head, she coughed slightly. Owen instantly turned his head and out of instinct Amelia looked away and casually stretched her arms skyward, inadvertently lifting her shirt to reveal her toned stomach.

Hearing the gurgling noise her brother made, she quickly looked at him but, already he was back to staring at the TV like nothing had happened.

With his attention on the cartoon, she gazed at him and found herself wondering what would happen if she actually seduced him. Would he jump off the couch, rip her clothes off and have his way with her? She knew he wouldn't but still her pussy tingled at the thought.

It was while she was dreaming about what would happen that she heard his phone go off. It seemed painfully loud and this time with the show ending, Owen heard it. Seeing he was about to get up, Amelia panicked.

"You're such a nice brother to me and I've never appreciated it." She said quickly as she stood and walked over to him.

Bending over, she pecked him on the cheek giving him a brief view of her cleavage. Turning, she spotted her magazine and reached to pick it up making her shirt ride up and revealing the bottom of her round arse cheeks to his astonished gaze.

Releasing she was close to revealing a lot more than she had intended, she straightened and paused wondering what she should do next. The loud sound of an advert break startled her out of her indecision.

"I'm off to revise." She said, and without looking at her brother, she left the room and headed upstairs.

Reaching her bedroom, she fell onto her bed with adrenaline still pumping through her body. Wanting to distract herself, she picked up a book and tried to read it. The words blurred together and her mind kept returning to what had just happened.

She felt cheap and degraded, yet she had never been more aroused. Giving up on her book, she dropped her hand to her wet, needy pussy.

Unbeknownst to her, Owen was doing the same. His hard shaft was tightly enclosed in his hand. It didn't take long until a thick spray of cum shot out, splattering over his work shirt.

Upstairs, Amelia climaxed too, her legs shaking as a picture of her brother's lustful stare filled her mind.

The second her orgasm faded, she felt dirty and ashamed. Heading to the bathroom, she spent an hour in a warm bath listening to the radio hoping the music would drown out her thoughts.

After getting out she felt a lot more relaxed. Lying on her bed she returned her focus to her revision. For the rest of the evening, she had no more emails and then, just as she was about to fall asleep, her phone went off. Picking it up, she opened the new text message and her heart dropped.

Somehow, Sandra had managed to get her phone number. Amelia paused to think about how that could have happened, but then remembered that she had paired her phone to her laptop.

'Wow! What a great little show but it was far too short! You left your poor brother with a painful erection! He had to finish the job by himself and that's not what a caring sister should do. So unless you want me to send him some pictures to satisfy his needs, you should go and help him out now.'

After reading the message and resigned to her fate, Amelia got out of bed. Ignoring the voice telling her not to do it, she left her room and made her way to her brother's only wearing the same shirt she had teased him in earlier.

Pushing open his door, she bathed his room in the light from the landing. He looked up at her, wide-eyed, with both his hands hidden under his covers. She knew exactly what he was doing and she hoped that he was close to finishing.

Standing there, Amelia debated whether to get rid of her shirt, wondering if seeing her tits would be enough for her younger brother to explode.

"Are you alright Amy?" He asked the worry in his voice brought her back from her thoughts.

Taking a step inside, the door closed behind her, plunging the room into darkness.

"I noticed that you were a bit on edge when I talked to you earlier, and I want to help you relax so you can get to sleep for work." While she spoke, she moved her hands beneath the covers and freed his hands from his cock, replacing them with her own.

Her hands traced along his dick, it felt long and thick though she didn't really have much to base that on. Obviously, she had seen dicks before but she had never held one and didn't think that the very first one she had ever held would be her own brothers.

Amelia felt it twitch in her soft grip, she could feel precum sticking between her fingers and she immediately wondered what it would taste like. Ignoring that thought, she tightened her grip and began to tentatively wank him off.

"Um... a bit lower... yes!"

Moving her hand lower she felt the ridge of his head give way to the shaft. More and more precum oozed from his tip coating her fist and his shaft allowing her hand to speed up causing Owen to shake his head from side to side as he groaned loudly.

Her mind kept telling her that this was all wrong. She was giving her first-ever handjob and it was to her brother, yet for some reason her pussy was on fire.

"Oh God Amy... faster..." He cried.

Throwing off the covers, his hips jerked into his sister's tight fist as he let out a final gasp.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming... Fuck..."

In the darkness, neither of them could see, let alone avoid the jets of cum. The first two loads landed on Amelia's brown hair and forehead making her jerk back in shock. The rest pooled on Owens' stomach while he tried to regain his breath.

Releasing his cock, she ran to the bathroom. As stripped, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. Seeing the thick cum slowly moving down her forehead, she heard a small voice asking what it would be like to taste.

Stepping into the hot shower, she went to soak her face but at the last second, she lifted a finger and swiped some cum from her head before licking it clean. It was sweetly salty and though she had heard her friends complain about the taste, she found she didn't mind it.

Ten minutes later and feeling better, she passed his room on the way to hers. She could hear his soft snoring making her giggle before she remembered that he was sleeping so well because she had made him cum. Getting into bed, she fell into an uneasy sleep.

The next morning passed uneventfully, Owen was working an early shift so when Amelia woke up, she was alone in the house. Leaving for the gym, she came back fully expecting to have a message from Sandra but there was nothing.

With several essays and a dissertation to work on, Amelia focused on her course work hoping that it would keep her mind from returning to what happened last night.

It was late in the evening when Amelia heard the front door open then a bag drop to the floor, signalling Owen's arrival. Her heart was beating in her mouth as she listened to her brother's footsteps. She was dreading having to explain her actions but all she could hear was him cooking himself some dinner before watching some TV.

Minutes turned into an hour and Amelia was sick of waiting for the inevitable talk. Walking downstairs, she entered the living room, her brother, still in his work uniform, was sitting slumped in his armchair playing his Xbox.

Sitting once more, on the sofa next to her brother, she felt his eyes on her but when she looked across to him, he hurriedly went back to the TV. Opening her mouth to speak, she quickly shut it when she released she still didn't know what to say.

She could tell him everything. Explain to him that she was being blackmailed but then he would question why she had chosen to wank him off rather than admit to the blackmail. Even then that wouldn't solve the problem of Sandra. She would definitely find out and when she did, those photos and the video would be online, ruining her entire life.

Amelia was almost grateful when her phone went off, though when she read the message, she quickly changed her tune.

'Your brother has had a long, hard day and there's something else long and hard that you can help him with ;-)'

Knowing what Sandra wanted her to do, Amelia told herself that she had already done it last night so she could do it again yet this was different. Yesterday it had been pitch black, now with the lights on, it was definitely more daunting.

"How was your day at work?" Amelia asked casually, still trying to build up her courage.

Continuing to stare at the screen, he answered her, "you know... same old shit."

The game he had been playing went into a loading phase and there was total silence. When his sister didn't reply, Owen nervously looked at her.

"Um... you know last night..." He stopped mid-sentence.

The last word hung in the air as his sister walked towards him. Reaching him, she got down to her knees and placed her hands on his thighs. He watched them move up his legs until they reached his trouser clasp. Undoing it, she tugged them down exposing his soft dick.

In the warm air, it gradually grew under her captivated gaze. This was the first cock Amelia had seen in the flesh and as it grew, she felt something stirring inside her. Shutting her eyes, she licked her dry lips before reaching out and gripping her brother's cock.

Hearing his breath falter, she marvelled at the way his prick pulsated as it continued to grow and harden to its full length under her touch. Knowing what he liked, she moved her hand to grip the shaft and tightened her grip as she began to wank him off again.

While her brother's soft groans got louder, Amelia opened her eyes and watched hypnotised as her fist worked his shaft.

"Harder... faster!"

Tearing her eyes from his twitching cock, she looked up at his face. Seeing him bit down on his bottom lip, he then opened his green eyes and looked straight into hers. It was too much for Owen.

"Oh, shit!!" He croaked as cum exploded from his cock.

Captivated by what was happening, Amelia continued to pump her brother's dick letting rope after rope of spunk coat her face and his chest. Finally, he slumped back in the chair, his body shuddering in pleasure.

Releasing her hand from his shaft, she gingerly got to her feet. Though she could feel his spunk run down her face, Amelia stood looking at her brother, stunned. She watched him turn his glazed eyes onto her, finally the reality of the situation sunk in and she ran away.

Getting into the bathroom, Amelia stripped out of her clothes and looked in the mirror. She could see the creamy thick cum splattered all over her face and despite knowing she should be disgusted, her pussy was soaking wet.

Turning on the shower, she wanted to feel shame but instead, she used the shower head on her needy pussy. Trying hard not to make a noise, she came three times and then her legs buckled forcing her to sit down. An hour later and she left the bathroom feeling drained but satisfied.

Noticing that all the lights in the house were off, she assumed her brother was asleep. Heading to her bedroom, she got into her nightshirt and pulled out a book to read before bed, but then her phone went off.

'That was certainly messy! So, I think you should use your mouth next time! Tell you what, why don't you start tonight! I'm sure your brother wouldn't complain about a goodnight blowjob! ;-0'

Reading over the message again, Amelia couldn't stop her mind imagining how it would feel to suck her brother's cock. She wanted to hate the thought but once again her wet pussy betrayed her real thoughts.

Opening the door to her bedroom, she looked across the landing to her brother's room. There was no sign that he was awake yet when she crept over the landing and pressed her ears up against his door, hoping to hear gentle snoring coming from his room, she instead heard a gentle rustling of bed sheets.

Pushing open his door for the second consecutive night, she could see Owen's expectant eyes blinking up at her. She went to say something but it didn't seem like the right thing to do.

Ignoring the silence, she walked towards him and ducked her head underneath his covers. Thanks to her brother's aversion to nightwear, she found herself staring at his hard cock.

The sheet covering her head was already making her hot and with each breath, the smell of her brother's arousal got stronger. She could have easily removed the sheet but she wanted what she was about to do hidden from sight.

For the second time that night, Amelia took hold of her brother's cock in her soft hands. She briefly thought about giving him another handjob, but she told herself that somehow Sandra would find out. Though if she was being honest, the real reason was that she wanted to taste a cock for the first time.

Opening her mouth, Amelia tentatively licked at the tip.

Hearing her university friends talk about their own experiences, she hadn't been looking forward to giving head but hearing her brother's sharp intake of breath was all the encouragement she needed to swallow the head of his cock.

Swirling her tongue around the tip, Owen continued to groan. Her hand was still caressing his shaft, pumping it softly as she began to suck harder. Releasing her hand, she took more of his cock in her mouth and created a tight vacuum.

"Aww shit!" Her brother groaned above her as she began to bob up and down.

Getting more confident sucking him off, she felt more of his shaft slip into her mouth until the tip hit her throat. Holding him there, she gagged loudly before trying to resume sucking. Seconds later, her brother's body tensed and he howled.

"Ohhh, God... I'm cumming!" He cried through gritted teeth.

Owen felt his sister try to lift up, clearly not wanting to have a mouthful of cum, however, he had other ideas. His large hands dropped to where her head stuck out from the covers. Pressing down, he forced her to keep his cock in her warm mouth.