The Perils of Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssshhhiiitttt..." The word escaped from his lips in a sharp gasp as his cock erupted into his sister's spluttering mouth.

Unable to move her head, Amelia could only hope that his climax from earlier today had taken most of his spunk from his balls, but she was out of luck.

It felt like her brother hadn't cum at all earlier, given the amount that erupted from his cock. With his hand still gripping her head, she could only cough and gag as she was forced to swallow his thick, salty load.

Each time he jerked, another load shot into her mouth until finally his hands dropped to his side and Amelia was allowed up to breathe.

The heat and smell of cum was too much for her and she pulled her head free from the sheets and stood. It took a minute to get her bearings before she stumbled from her brother's room and into the bathroom where she brushed her teeth vigorously.

On the return to her bedroom, she could hear loud snoring coming from Owen's bedroom. Closing her door, she rolled into bed when she heard her phone go off again.

'Wow! You are such a good sister! Your brother must be feeling a lot lighter now and ready for his shift tomorrow. However, I'm sure he'll have a busy shift, so like a good, obedient sister, you will be waiting for him in the living room when he returns tomorrow. You won't need any clothes on though, and you'll be on your knees, with your mouth open. Have a nice sleep. ;-)'

Amelia read the message in horror. Dropping the phone, it fell to the floor. Curling up in her sheets, she wanted to sleep but she couldn't get the image of giving her brother another blowjob in the family living room out of her head.

She didn't want to but she loved how dirty she was made to be and, though she was petrified of what she had to do tomorrow, each time she thought about it the more her pussy tingled. Her hand dropped to her swollen slit and she quickly came.

The situation was already out of her control and she had no idea where it was heading but for some reason, she was loving it. Tired from her climax, she fell into a deep sleep.

By the time she finally woke up, it was the early afternoon and her brother only had two hours left of his shift. Getting into the shower, Amelia freshened up before grabbing some breakfast and eating it in the living room. Wearing only her dressing gown and loose trousers, she tried to not think of what she was about to do.

All too soon, she heard a key enter the front door lock. Shocked into action, Amelia, without thinking, dropped her trousers and gown and knelt on the thick blue carpet, waiting anxiously for her brother to find her.

She listened as Owen entered the house and locked the door. Dumping his bag, he headed to the kitchen and proceeded to search the fridge for food.

What seemed like half an hour later, he finally came into the living room to be met by a mouthwatering sight.

There, on her knees, in the middle of the living room was his naked sister. She had both hands planted on the floor between her legs hiding her breasts and pussy from his view.

As he stared at her, all he could think was how soft and smooth her tanned skin looked. Running his eyes up her toned body, he noticed the gentle curve of her arse and the way her long brown hair settled on the swell of her chest.

It was only when he walked towards her, that Amelia looked up at him. Her large auburn eyes shone with nervous excitement. He tried to speak but his brain was unable to function, the only body part that worked was his cock.

Hardening, it strained against his trousers and his sister's eyes dropped to stare.

The silence in the room was getting too much for Amelia to bear. Swallowing hard, she lifted her eyes to his and muttered, "Surprise!"

"Thank you, God!" He breathed loud enough for Amelia to hear.

There was no hiding the unbridled desire in her brother's eyes and she felt her pussy tingle in response.

Lifting her hands, they trembled as they undid his belt and clasp. Tugging down his trousers and pants together, she grabbed her brother's cock and licked her lips. Opening her mouth, she took the swollen head inside and sucked.

"Fuck!!" Owen breathed above her.

Pulling back, her tongue swirled around the tip before she dropped down and took another inch of his shaft into her warm mouth causing her brother to groan louder.

The lustful noises he made spurred Amelia on. Closing her eyes, she tried to take in more of his length until she felt the head press against her throat.

Gagging, she pulled up and let her hand grip his shaft. Pumping the spongy flesh, her tongue licked the tip tasting the first drop of precum. Taking him back in her mouth, she quickly got into a rhythm.

Looking down, Owen felt his knees buckle. Seeing his cock disappearing between his beautiful sister's lips was a sight he would never forget, and yet he knew it could be better. Running his hands through her soft brown hair, he gently encouraged her to take more of his shaft in her mouth.

He could feel her relax as he took control of the blowjob. Knowing that she couldn't deep throat, he decided to fuck her mouth. Letting her create suction around his shaft, he began to thrust in and out. Seeing her large tits shake each time he pushed forward, he began to pick up speed.

Shoving into her mouth over and over, he ignored her muffled protests and tried to bury his shaft inside. The primal need to cum was overwhelming and the sloppy noises his sister was making was too much to take. Knowing he was going to cum soon, he forced his eyes open to see his older sister staring at him with his cock, balls deep in her mouth.

"I'm... I'm th... ahhhh," The strangled sound was followed by load after load of thick cum invading her mouth.

With her brother, once again, holding her head down, Amelia had to swallow. The salty cum overwhelmed her taste buds and she found that she had to force her hands not to deal with her throbbing pussy.

Eventually, her brother's body stopped shuddering against her, and she was released from his grip. Staggering back, he landed on the sofa with a thud.

Wiping her hand across her mouth, Amelia swallowed thickly before getting to her feet. Looking over, she saw her brother with a grin on his face as he stared at her naked body.

In his post-orgasm haze, Owen had to blink several times to make sure that he wasn't just having a wet dream. His sister looked amazing. Her tits were big, jiggling with each heavy breath she took. Her puffy nipples stuck out, almost pleading with him to suck them. Beneath her toned tummy, she was completely shaved and he could see her chubby pussy lips wet with arousal.

Taking the initiative, Owen grabbed hold of his sister's arm and pulled her down to the couch. Quickly he knelt in front of her and forced her legs apart. Licking his lips, he bent forward.

For the first time, Amelia had the choice to leave. She hadn't been told to let her brother do this to her but she needed him to. It wouldn't take much for her to cum, she was desperate for relief and she wanted her brother to give it to her.

Running her fingers through his thick blonde hair, she guided him towards her aching pussy.

It seemed to take forever for his tongue to reach her slit. Desperate for his touch, her hips rose off the couch and pressed forward until finally, she could feel his stubble cheeks brush against her smooth thighs.

"Yes..." whimpered Amelia as Owen stuck his tongue out and pushed it through the tight folds of her damp slit.

Falling back into the couch, she let out a loud moan as she let her brother eat her out.

"Oh... Jesus... ohhhhh..."

Owen had found her clit and after a tentative swipe with his tongue, he was now sucking on it creating shockwaves of pleasure through her body making her babble nonsense above him.

Clenching his hair, she pushed his head down until his tongue was pushing inside her tight entrance. Even with her forcing him down, he managed to get his top teeth to grind against her clit and any chance of her holding back her orgasm, fell away.

"Awwwww...." A carnal growl hissed from her dry mouth and lingered in the air while she crushed her brother's head against her soaked pussy, holding him there as she came

Her eyes rolled back, her eyelids fluttered and her breath came short and sharp until finally, she fell limply into the couch.

Faintly, she heard her brother chuckle in amazement before he picked himself up and left the room.

Amelia couldn't move, her whole body was on fire and she needed more. Dropping her hand, she slowly circled her pussy. Wishing it was her brother's tongue, her fingers got quicker and quicker until with a cry, she came again.

Recovering from the intense orgasm, she heard her brother leave the shower. Gingerly getting to her feet, she pulled on her dressing gown and staggered to the bathroom.

Spending the next hour soaking in the bath, she tried but failed to push out the memories of the pleasure her brother had just given her. Getting out of the water, she dried herself with the towel before spotting his electric toothbrush, her mind immediately pictured him in between her legs, slurping at her wet pussy.

Suddenly, a wicked idea rushed through her head. Grabbing the toothbrush, she turned it on. Pressing the bristles against her clit, her legs trembled. Pleasure took control of her body and when the two-minute timer came up, she was clenching the sink as she violently orgasmed.

When she got back to her bedroom, she picked up the phone expecting there to be a message but found nothing. Letting out a sigh of relief, she put on some music and picked up her revision book. It wasn't until later that night that her phone finally came to life.

'What a performance! I hope your brother was good because I taught him! Now, I think he's ready to show you what else I taught him tonight!'

'By the way, if you didn't know what I meant by that, I was talking about fucking him.'

The two texts came within seconds of each other. This time though Amelia sent a message back. Though she desperately wanted her brother to take her virginity, she didn't want Sandra to know that and so she pretended to put up a fight.

'I'm not doing that. I'm still a virgin and there's no way that I am giving myself to my brother.'

The reply was immediate.

'I never said this was a negotiation! This is not a request, it's a demand. Now do it!'

'No, I can't do it. Never.'

There was a pause and then her phone rang again and a video message appeared. Opening it up, she watched horrified as she appeared on screen kneeling in her living room. Seconds later, Owen entered and she could just hear her faint voice saying "Surprise" before she pulled down his trousers and proceeded to suck his cock.

The video had a title, 'Checkmate!'

Amelia couldn't believe how silly she had been. She had known that Sandra had put cameras around the house and she had been so caught up in the blackmail that she hadn't thought of looking for them.

The video stopped and Amelia automatically pressed the play button again. With her eyes glued to the film, her body began to heat up and her breath quickened. She felt just as horny watching herself suck off her brother as she did when she actually did it.

Not wanting to get undressed in the darkness of his room, she left her clothes in her room and walked, naked, towards his. The trip across the landing was becoming all too familiar and she had a feeling that it was going to become a regular occurrence.

When she slipped into his room, she saw that he was wide awake with his hand underneath the sheets once more. It didn't take much brainpower to realise what he was doing.

Alone in the dark with her brother, she walked over to him. Seizing the sheets, she threw them off. His hands dropped to his sides letting her take hold of his shaft and envelope it with her warm mouth.

Knowing that she was going to have his thick cock in her pussy, Amelia began to wonder if she was wet enough to take his size. Spitting on his shaft, she returned to sucking him off making it as sloppy as possible.

As she was beginning to take more of his shaft, she felt a tap on her head and her brother's voice. "Sixty-nine..."

Just hearing the words made her quiver with excitement. Quickly, she got up from her knees and lay on top of her brother, presenting her wet pussy to him.

Taking the head of his cock in her mouth, she began to suck and then her brother's tongue pressed against her pussy. Moaning around his prick, she felt him lick around her lips before concentrating on the centre of her slit.

"Oh my god!" Amelia muffled as her brother lifted her clit with his tongue and pressed it against his top teeth.

Keeping it trapped there, he rolled the sensitive nub along the rough edges of his teeth sending bolts of pain and pleasure running through his sister.

Trying to distract her body from the intense feelings between her legs, she swallowed as much of his cock as possible and sucked hungrily. It seemed to work but then she felt her brother's fingers trail along her wet slit before pressing against her tight arsehole.

His finger felt huge as it pushed at her rosebud and she found that she was enjoying it so much that she whimpered when he pulled away. She had never realised how sensitive her arse was and now she did, she wanted his finger back.

Hearing him spit, she once again felt him pressing against her arsehole, only this time he forced his finger inside, and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Ugh fuck... yes!" She cried out, his dick hanging from her bottom lip as an orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck Amy, you taste good!" Her brother groaned.

He still had his finger lodged in her arsehole but his tongue had moved from her clit to her entrance where he was eagerly lapping up her juices.

Lazily, she began to suck on her brother's cock. It almost felt comforting to have the thick head pulsing against her tongue. Spitting on his cock, she massaged the saliva in, feeling his shaft become slick with his precum and her spit.

With her pussy eager to be fucked, she rolled around until she was straddling his groin, squashing his cock between her pussy lips. It twitched against her slit, hitting her clit and making her groan.

Pushing herself up to her knees, she felt his shaft spring up. Taking hold of it, she heard Owen make a gurgling sound as she directed it towards her damp entrance.

Feeling the spongy head push against her opening, she sat down. Her pussy, soaked with her juices and her brother's salvia, easily accepted his cock causing her to gasp.

Despite being desperate to fuck his sister, Owen resisted the urge. Like Amelia, he was also losing his virginity and though the feeling of her tight pussy was intense, he stayed still and waited for his sister to move.

He could see the outline of her breasts in the dark, lifting his hand, he squeezed one before flicking his thumb over her nipple. Amelia groaned and inadvertently tensed her body around his cock making it twitch inside her.

"Shit!" She gasped.

The curse word somehow made her feel better and she felt her body relax, letting more of his cock invade her. There was no barrier, her trusty vibrator had dealt with that but his thick cock was still massive inside her tight tunnel.

Placing her hands on Owen's chest, she pushed back hard and immediately his cock filled her up. She felt her thighs rest against his hips and she was about to cry out when her brother took her in his arms and pulled her down to his lips.

Kissing her hard, he rolled her over so that he was on top. She opened her eyes and saw him staring lovingly back at her. The strength in his arms and the desire in his gaze caused her to lose her breath.

They kissed again with Amelia taking charge. She had never felt so full and she knew that this couldn't be a one-time thing. Now she had a taste, she needed to feel it over and over again.

She gave him another kiss before grinding her hips against his, telling him that she wanted to be fucked.

Owen gladly took the hint. Pulling his cock free, he waited and watched as she squirmed in protest before he sunk back inside her warmth.

She was so tight that he had to take it slowly. Repeating the motion, he pushed in deeper, revelling in her satisfied moan when he filled her pussy.

Making sure that his shaft didn't leave her warmth, Owen gradually built up speed. He could feel her tits jiggling against his arms with each thrust and it only spurred him on.

Despite the earlier blowjob, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He was surprised that he hadn't exploded the moment he pushed past her virgin entrance. His sister was the hottest woman he knew and fucking her was a fantasy he had had for years.

With her brother fucking her, Amelia pushed her hand between them and found her clit. Rubbing the little nub, it felt natural to wrap her long legs around her brother making sure that his thrusts were short and sharp.

Her fingers got quicker as she began to gyrate against him. Feeling her orgasm quickly start to take over, she threw her head into the pillow and let out a sharp scream.

"Yessss!!! Umph..." Her cry was cut off by her brother's mouth.

He kissed her hard, forcing his tongue to duel with hers. The sudden wetness enveloped his cock letting him slide harder and faster into his sister.

"Fuck!" He roared as he flooded her cunt with his sperm.

His cock thrust in desperate to empty his balls inside her and soon his cum was seeping out either side of his pulsating shaft.

Amelia had never felt anything like it. The sudden explosion of warmth in her pussy, the continuously twitching cock hitting against her sensitive walls, and the shuddering joy on her brother's face, all combined to make her feel blissful.

Releasing her brother, he fell to the side. She looked over at him and couldn't help but smile. Leaning over, she kissed him tenderly on the lips. Turning onto her side, she felt him move behind her and wrap a protective hand around her stomach, pulling her into him. She had never felt happier.

As she fell into a deep sleep, her last thought was how all of this was because of Sandra and she found herself thanking her old friend.

Owen, on the other hand, was still wide awake, silently congratulating himself on his brilliance.

It had been two months ago when his sister was home for a reading week that he found his sister's laptop open and Amelia in the garden with their mum. He had wanted to find embarrassing photos of his sister yet what he had found changed him.

The picture of Amelia standing naked made his mouth drop but the video of her masturbating created a tent in his shorts and his brain to form a plan. Quickly downloading everything he could find, a plan to blackmail her formed.

Knowing that his sister had fallen out with her childhood best friend several years ago, Sandra was the perfect foil. Buying a burner phone, he then fell into some good luck. His bosses at work were in the process of setting up discreet surveillance cameras to catch thieves stealing cables. Taking a box of ten cameras home, he convinced his boss that they had been stolen too.

Now with everything set, he just had to wait for the perfect moment. When his mum and aunt left for their fat camp, Owen knew nothing was holding him back and he launched his plan. Now only three days later, he had everything he had ever dreamed of.

Picking up 'Sandra's phone, Owen quickly wrote a message and sent it. Hearing his sister's phone ring in her room, he smiled.

Turning off 'Sandra's' phone, he pushed it underneath his mattress and nestled his face in his sister's soft hair. Exhausted from their fuck, he quickly fell asleep.

"Do you think you can do it?" Amelia asked her brother who was busy eating his breakfast.