The Perils of Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why not," he replied through a mouthful of food.

Swallowing, he continued, "If she's got access to the cameras then we must be able to find a way to hack into her network."

It was the morning after the siblings had lost their virginity to one another. Amelia having woken up earlier than her brother had been for a run and returned to find Owen in the kitchen.

On her run, a mix of emotions had run through her, but what she knew for sure is that she didn't want Sandra controlling her life. So she asked Owen for help.

"Really?! That would be amazing! Then we can get Sandra out of our lives for good!" Amelia grinned, she was just about to hug her brother when the memories of last night resurfaced.

"But you can't watch me do it. It takes ages and I know how impatient you are!" Owen said quickly.

"Oh, okay, sure. I'll let you work your magic but please do it soon. You don't know how horrible it's been for me recently. I hate that she had control of my life!"

Owen didn't say anything, in the cold light of day and with his sister begging him, he felt terrible. He had thought that maybe his sister would have enjoyed last night so much she forgot all about the blackmail. He was wrong.

"Don't worry Amy, I'll get it done for you!"

'So you managed to delete all my videos and photos! I'm guessing you got your brother to do that, I hope you suck him off to show your appreciation!'

'Your brother didn't have to hack into my computer, you know, I decided to stop blackmailing you after I got what I wanted. You were humiliated. Not only did your brother fuck away your cherry, but you actually loved it! I bet just remembering him fucking you is making your pussy wet. Good luck forgetting about his cock, you're addicted now!'

Amelia read and reread the two messages. Her mind was in a mix of emotions. Though she couldn't believe that finally, her blackmailer had nothing on her anymore, she kept reading the last sentence over and over.

It had only been four hours since she had begged Owen to look into blocking Sandra and he had managed to do it. Looking at the time, she noticed that twenty-four hours ago she had been on her knees in the living room sucking her brother off. Instantly her pussy tingled.

Deciding that she needed time to think, she slipped into the bath. The relaxing aroma put her into a dream-like state and she found her hand dropping to her pussy.

While she was playing with herself, Owen was on his computer. He still had the cameras up and running in the house which his sister had clearly forgotten about because he was currently stroking his cock as he watched Amelia play with herself.

Eventually, the steam fogged the lens too much and he headed to his bedroom. Though he thought back to the night before when his beautiful sister had walked in and fucked him, he knew he had done the right thing by telling Amelia that 'Sandra' had nothing left to blackmail her with.

"I suppose it's just you and me again pal." Owen sighed while looking at his right hand.

Pulling up his favourite stroke story, he began to read. He was getting to the part when the trouser snake had to administer an anal pounding when there was a knock on the door.

"Are you in there Owen?" Amelia asked through the door.

"Um... yeah, you okay?"

Opening the door, his sister was standing there in her dressing gown and holding her phone.

"Um... Sandra sent me a message."

"That's good, isn't it?" Owen replied confused.

"Yes and no. You deleted all her copies on the laptop but she made backups..." Amelia began unable to look at her brother.

"Shit," Owen said.

His mind was racing. His sister wasn't going to do what he thought she was, was she?

"She's pissed off and it looks like I have to keep on... you know... being with you. If that's okay with you." Amelia finished before dropping her dressing gown to the floor.

"Damn..."

This is a story I wrote nearly a decade ago, I took it down and rewrote it entirely. Massive thanks to Radlas for all his help with story direction and editing. Any mistakes are my own, so if you find any let me know and I'll sort them out.

I hope you enjoyed it. If you vote then leave a comment too.