The Perils of Susan Gibbons Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan finds an unexpected shoulder to cry on.
2.8k words
4.54
17.6k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perils of Susan Gibbons Ch 2

By Astropirate©

Two weeks has passed since Susan Gibbons had been forced to accept her new conditions of employment. The fifty-two year old secretary worked for Prescott Transport as secretary firstly for Robert Prescott and then for his son, twenty-seven year old Edward who had taken over from his father following the latter's heart attack.

Susan's husband, Frank, was unemployed and she had two college going children as well as a daughter with a mortgage. Edward had forced her to beg for her job and as part of the conditions she was forced to submit to his sexual demands. She had been forced to dress in a shorter skirt and wear lacy underwear. The daily routine would commence with Susan being forced to remove her knickers in front of her boss and leave them on his desk. She had made a near fatal mistake of bringing a second pair and when Edward discovered this Susan was forced to have sex with him to keep her job. She was also forced to have sex with him whenever or wherever he wished.

Susan knew she was trapped. Edward had used the loan that his father, Robert Prescott had given her against her, claiming it had been embezzled and threatened her with prison.

Susan sat at her desk when he watched Edward walk into his office without a word. She knew the routine by now and automatically rose from her desk to get his coffee.

Knocking gently at the door of Edward's office Susan opened it with the coffee in her hand. She was shocked when she saw Edward sitting in a chair with his pants down stroking his cock.

"Come over here!" he ordered with a growl.

Reluctantly Susan obeyed.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," he demanded.

Susan wanted to say no but knew she couldn't. Not only was her job on the line but her daughter Barbara's mortgage depended on Edward.

Oral sex was new to Susan. The whole concept disgusted her and here she was on her knees like a beggar staring at her young boss's cock. It was bad enough that she had to do it but the thought of having to submit to a man young enough to be her grandson turned her stomach.

Susan hesitated but was soon woken from her thoughts by Edward.

"Well, get on with it. We don't have all day," he yelled.

Susan inhaled deeply before taking the huge organ and engulfed it with mouth and began to suck.

"Mmm," she moaned as Edward gripped her dark hair and began to bob her up and down.

"Oh yes, Susan. You're quite good," declared Edward as he clearly enjoyed Susan's work on his cock.

"That's it, dear. Very good. Now, lick my balls," Edward struggled to say as she continued to enjoy Susan's "favours."

"Alright, that's enough," said Edward as he pushed Susan away. The older woman was relieved Edward had not discharged anything in her mouth. She was terrified of the possible unpalatable taste.

Susan was about to stand up when Edward demanded that she turned around. She obeyed uneasily as she remained on her knees and turned her back.

Edward lifted Susan's skirt. He gripped her lacy black knickers and ripped them from her lower body. The older woman pursed her lips as she felt the hard cock invade her arse and Edward began to pound her.

Susan once again pursed her lips as Edward pushed in and out, refusing to give any sign of pleasure which she didn't get anyway, only pain.

Finally, there was a burning sensation in Susan's arse as Edward's cum exploded inside and she released a reluctant shriek.

Edward walked around and putting his hand on Susan's chin he made the older woman look up at him.

"You're not a bad cock sucker, Susan, but you will get better with practice. Now, get back to your desk. There's work to be done," ordered the young man.

Susan hurried to the bathroom before returning to her desk.

***

The following day Susan said nothing as Edward arrived at his office. She just dutifully went to get his black coffee and returning to his office. Now accustomed to her new routine, Susan entered Edward's office when he beckoned her to do so. Placing the coffee on Edward's desk Susan turned to leave when she heard something spilling.

"Shit!" cried Edward with the coffee cup on its side and the desk with spilled coffee.

"Oh, Mr Prescott, let me help you," said Susan.

"Never mind," responded Edward as he took Susan's discarded knickers to wipe his desk.

Susan was horrified and angered but said nothing.

Edward looked up at her. "Well, what are you standing there for? Get back to work," he demanded.

As Susan sat at her desk she tried to calm. 'The bastard did that deliberately,' she thought. It wasn't bad enough she wore no underwear at work. He had conspired to make sure the same was true as she drove home, knowing full well there would be no shops open on her way.

It was later that afternoon that Edward added a new dimension to Susan's training when he called her into his office to dictate a letter.

Susan was about to sit down with pen and note pad when Edward spoke.

"Get naked," he ordered.

For a moment Susan hesitated then the image of Barbara and her family being homeless flashed through her mind. Reluctantly, she removed her clothes until she stood naked before him.

Edward indicated the chair and his naked secretary sat down and began to take his dictation. When he was finished Susan would dress before going to her desk. Taking dictation from her young boss in the nude would become a regular occurrence along with sex sessions in his office.

***

It was two weeks later when Susan was preparing to go home when Edward called her into his office. Edward sat in his large leather chair and looked up at the obviously nervous woman. Susan's body language betrayed this, and Edward made no secret of the fact that he enjoyed his control over her.

"Tomorrow, I have a friend, Geoffrey Thomas, coming to negotiate a contract for new business for the firm. I hope it will lead to an expansion of the firm into Wales. I expect you to be very nice to him, Susan. He expects to be 'entertained.' He expects his women to submit and dress in a certain way. Here's what you need," finished Edward as he handed the older woman a list.

"You mean you expect me to have sex with him?" asked Susan in shock.

"Not only that. I expect you to do whatever is necessary to seal the deal and if that includes going to bed with him. That's just exactly what you'll do. Unless, of course, you want to face the alternative?" concluded Edward with a sinister grin.

Fuming, Susan took the list and stuffed it in her coat pocket before swinging around and departing the office in anger.

In the car park Susan sat in her car and read the list. She was astonished at what was on it. She looked at her watch. Luckily, there was late opening in town and Susan went shopping for the items required before making her way home.

***

The following day the usual morning ritual of Susan surrendering her underwear was dispensed with although Edward insisted on Susan lifting her skirt and inspecting what she wore.

"Very good, Susan. I'm sure Geoff will be very impressed," he said.

Susan blushed. She wanted to scream but remained silent and returned to her desk. She felt strange in her underwear and the thought of having to have sex with a stranger troubled her. It was mid morning when a young man in his late twenties entered the office. Susan looked up. "Hello, may I help you?" she asked professionally.

"I'm Geoff Thomas. Mr Prescott is expecting me?" he responded in a thick Welsh accent.

"Oh yes, Mr Thomas. I'll let him know you're here," she said in an almost excited tone as she jumped up.

Susan gave a slight tap at Edward's door.

"Yes?"

Susan opened it and entered. "Mr Thomas to see you, Mr Prescott," she said as the young man made his way in.

"Good to see you, Geoff," Edward said enthusiastically as he went to greet his fiend with a handshake.

"Coffee?"

"Please," answered the visitor.

"Two coffees, Susan." Edward said without looking at his secretary.

"Right away, sir," replied Susan before departing to fulfil her task.

Susan returned with the coffees and deposited them on Edward's desk.

"Thank you, Susan," said Edward. "We'll be awhile so I don't want to be disturbed,"

"Very good, sir," answered Susan.

Back at her desk Susan was struck by Edward's attempt at politeness. The other thing that had not slipped her attention was that Geoff Thomas was not the ugly overweight ogre she had expected. He was over six feet tall and lean. Susan guessed correctly that this young man probably ran several miles a day.

The meeting between Edward and Geoff Thomas finished just before lunchtime. Both men emerged and Edward turned to Geoff Thomas. "Where are you staying?"

"At the King's," replied Geoff.

"A good hotel. Susan here will take care of your every need," said Edward.

Susan blushed and stood up, knowing this was her cue. Grabbing her handbag and coat she accompanied the young man to his car before been driven away to the hotel.

The drive was short and neither spoke a word.

"May I take your coat?" asked Geoff politely.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked after hanging it up.

"Brandy?"

"Sure," responded Geoff as he poured the drinks and handed Susan one.

Susan took the drink and swallowed rapidly.

Geoff was shocked. "Hey, take it easy. I'm no monster."

"Please, Mr Thomas, I'd just prefer to get this over with."

"Sit there," said Geoff indicating the bed. He knelt behind Susan on the bed and began to gently massage her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" asked the older woman.

"Sssh," was all Geoff replied as he continued his massage.

Susan could not deny Geoff had the gentlest touch and in a few moments, as if by magic, the tension in her body seemed to just float away. "Oooh," she sighed as he continued to work on her shoulders.

Getting off the bed, Geoff pushed Susan slightly forward and then stood behind her. The older woman could feel excitement build inside of her. She had fantasised many times before of a young man coming from behind and seducing her. It was as if Geoff were reading her every thought as he suddenly gently kissed her neck. As if bitten by a vampire Susan stood motionless as if paralysed or hypnotised. Geoff's second kiss was almost like a killer blow as Susan's body simply wished to surrender. One by one the buttons of her blouse were opened and after the garment was pulled from her shoulders it simply hung from the rim of Susan's skirt revealing the lacy red low cut bra from which her wonderful breasts were straining to escape.

Again, Susan sighed deeply as Geoff's hands gently squeezed her breasts still confined in her bra. Her pleasure and excitement continued when she felt the shoulder straps being pushed down and her bare shoulders being licked and sucked. Each touch of Geoff's lips and tongue either made Susan shudder or moan. As Geoff worked down her upper back the older woman began to inhale deeply. Susan's bra was quickly discarded, and her nipples hardened with contact with the air.

"Oooh" she moaned softly as Geoff knelt and his lips made their way down her lower back. Slowly Geoff removed Susan's lacy knickers and she gladly stepped out of them and at the same time kicking off her heels.

Again, she moaned softly when Geoff, placing his hands on each side of her garter belt, licked each of her arse cheeks.

Turning Susan around Geoff took her in his arms and gently deposited her on the bed. After quickly stripping the young man climbed on top of her and passionately kissed her red lips.

Slowly Geoff moved down Susan's body. Coming to her fine breasts he began to lick the base in a circular movement that eventually led to her nipple being sucked and licked.

Despite herself Susan could not help moaning with pleasure at the young man's touch. She shuddered when she felt Geoff's lips kiss her waist as he worked his way down her body. Arriving at Susan's pussy Geoff prised her stocking covered legs apart before his tongue made an initial exploratory probe. Hearing the older woman sighing deeply encouraged Geoff as his tongue bored through Susan's pussy lips and upon reaching her clit, he began to lash it intensely.

"Oh my God," he heard her cry repeatedly and it served to continue his work. As for Susan she had lost all sense of shame or guilt as she wished this wonderful sensation could go on forever. As she felt her juices slowly gather, she feared she would orgasm before she felt his prick inside her. She needn't have worried as Geoff suddenly withdrew his tongue and replaced it with his cock. Gently inserting it, he began to pound. His movement, slow at first, gained speed with each stroke. Susan's body also reacted and soon both settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. Their breathing became deeper with each passing moment. Susan wished that this moment would last forever. Years of frustration had built up and when she finally orgasmed it was the biggest, she had ever had, leaving her exhausted and breathless.

After a few moments of resting Geoff turned to her. "Your husband is a very lucky man," he said.

Suddenly, Susan was overwhelmed by guilt and jumped off the bed, covering her face with her hands.

Geoff got up and held her. "Susan, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," he said.

"Please, Mr Thomas. Let me go. Isn't it bad enough that you and your friend forced me to cheat on my husband," cried Susan?

"Eddie, my friend? I can't stick the sight of him. We couldn't stick each other in college. What's he been telling you?"

"Please, Mr Thomas. I can't afford to get fired..."

"I give you my word, Susan. I won't say a word to him. Please tell me what's going on."

For a moment Susan paused. She sensed that Geoff truly had no idea. Tearfully she explained how Edward Prescott had extorted her to have sex with him to seal the contract. However, she didn't reveal what Edward was extorting her with. Susan was surprised when she saw the anger in the young man's face.

"That lying bastard!" he declared. "My father and his, Bob Prescott, had agreed on the contract. I simply came to sign the deal.

Susan wept bitterly on Geoff's shoulder as he held her.

"Susan, I'm so sorry. Listen to me. I don't know what hold the tramp has on you but perhaps I can help," finished Geoff.

Susan shook her head with tears still streaming down her eyes. "No, Mr Thomas..."

"Geoff. Please call me Geoff," interrupted the young man.

"No, Geoff. Only one man can help and he's seriously ill."

"Bob? Bob Prescott?" asked Geoff.

Susan got up to get dressed. Geoff stood behind her and held her. "Susan, I know I'm younger than you, but I do know that you enjoyed yourself and now feel guilty.

"Please, Geoff..." Susan stopped.

Geoff continued holding the older woman. "You were coerced, Susan. That's not cheating. I should have guessed something was wrong when you were so tense. You're a woman in bad need of some fun. Just take what we did as that. Just a little bit of fun. Now, come with me and I'll show you something even more enjoyable."

Despite her reluctance, Susan followed the young man into the shower and had had her first ever sex there.

"Why have you stopped?" asked Susan when Geoff pulled into a parking space. Geoff turned to her and smiled. "First of all, don't look so happy. If Eddie sees you happy there's no telling what he would do."

Susan laughed for the first time.

"Secondly, you have something Eddie doesn't have- friends. Choose one of your friends you know you can trust. Share your problem. Don't bottle it up, Susan. I know what it's like."

Susan looked at him in shock.

Geoff sighed and then smiled. "That's right, Susan. I had a breakdown Don't let it happen to you." Geoff handed her his card. "Call me if you feel you need to talk," he said.

"You're so kind," said the older woman.

"My dear lady, if I were kind, I wouldn't have done what I did today," responded Geoff.

"Well, I'm glad you did," answered Susan and kissed his cheek.

Geoff blew his horn as he drove away after dropping Susan outside the office building. She didn't notice Edward Prescott as he peered out the window.

Susan Gibbons didn't realise it then but her encounter with Geoff Thomas was to change her life.