The Perils of Susan Gibbons Ch. 04

Story Info
A new boss and new beginnings.
3.4k words
4.41
12.7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke the following morning Susan ached all over. Her bottom in particular was sore. She could still get a slight taste of cum in her mouth. She didn't want to go to work but knew if she didn't that not only would she be out of a job but so too would her husband Frank. Reluctantly Susan got out of bed and made her way to the shower. In the shower she finally came to a decision that she knew would cost her dearly. Despite this however she was determined to make a stand no matter what that cost was. Arriving at the office Susan was surprised to see that Edward was already in his office. Taking a deep breath she knocked at the door before entering.

Edward looked up at her and sat back in his leather chair. "Well, you fucked that up," he said suddenly.

It threw Susan off guard. "What do you mean? I was assaulted and raped by crazy wives," she responded vehemently.

"You could have cost me the contract," retorted Edward angrily.

"Oh, fuck your contract. I quit so do your worst!" yelled Susan and turned her back to leave the office.

"Just one moment," said Edward.

For a moment Susan froze. Something in Edward's voice told her she was in trouble and it sent a shiver down her spine. Susan slowly turned to face her young boss who was now standing.

"You're not going anywhere, Susan. How are you going to explain to Frank about your adultery?"

"Adultery? What adultery? I told you, I was raped," protested Susan.

"Not according to this," answered Edward as he picked up a remote control and the sound of moaning drew Susan's attention to the TV in the corner. She was horrified at what she saw. She had been filmed sucking off that dreadful Lester and his friends as well as being fucked by each of them in turn.

"It looks to me like you really enjoyed yourself last night, Susan," said Edward with a laugh.

It was all too much for Susan who swung around and lashed out at her boss. "You fucking pervert. You set me up, you and Lester! She screamed as she swung her hand towards Edward's face.

Edward was too quick for her and he grabbed Susan's arm and gripped it tightly making the fifty-two year old wince.

"I wouldn't do that, Susan, unless you want to be charged with assault as well," he said with a grin.

"I don't understand you. A few weeks ago you were willing to fire me. You made me beg for my job and now you won't let me leave. What do you want from me?" asked a frustrated Susan.

You're right, I wanted to fire you. Then I saw how willing you were to do anything to save yourself and your daughter, not to mention Frank. Besides, you're hot in bed," responded Edward with a sinister laugh.

"That was just a once off,"

"Oh no it wasn't and you fail to comply with all my demands your entire family will suffer," was Edward's firm answer.

Defeated, Susan bowed her head in capitulation.

"Now, get my coffee," ordered Edward.

Susan did as ordered, trying to hold back the tears as she did so.

Susan returned and put the coffee on the desk as usual and as if nothing had happened Edward was reading a report and didn't even acknowledge her. Susan turned and was about to leave when she suddenly put the report down. "Stop and turn around," he ordered.

Once again Susan felt a shiver down her spine as she slowly turned around in obedience.

Edward clasped his hands together and sat back in his black leather chair. "Lift your skirt," he demanded.

Susan knew she was in trouble. She was wearing underwear, contrary to Edward's orders. After all, she had intended to quit. She had no idea she would be in such a predicament.

Slowly she obeyed, raising her skirt enough to allow her young boss to leer lustfully.

"Tut, tut. What did I tell you about wearing knickers in this office? Take them off and give them to me. In fact, get naked, now!" demanded Edward.

Susan was horrified but perceiving no other choice she undressed and handed her knickers to Edward who promptly ripped them up and tossed them in the waste basket.

Finally naked Susan wanted to cover up but knew better so she put her hands down by her sides.

Edward stood up and walked around her like he had before.

"I said it before and I'll say it again. You're a fine looking woman. Now, rub your clit with your finger and make yourself cum. I want to hear you moan loud and enjoying it," demanded Edward as he sat on the front of his desk.

"But, Mr Prescott..." Susan stopped when she saw her boss's face.

She had never masturbated except in bed and certainly not in front of an audience. Slowly she inserted her finger and began to probe gently. Gradually she worked herself into a frenzy that included her crying yes, oh yes, repeatedly until she experienced an orgasm.

"Excellent, Susan, that was good, very good. Now return to your desk. There's work to be done," said Edward.

Susan hurried to the bathroom to clean up.

As she sat at her desk Susan Gibbons wondered if this nightmare would ever end. Several time she wiped tears away. Finally, and with some desperation, she searched through her handbag and retrieved a card before picking up the phone.

***

"Take it easy, Susan,"

"That's easy for you to say. My life is a total mess," replied Susan after swallowing a most of the large brandy placed before her.

"Oh, Geoff, what am I going to do?" asked Susan in despair.

It was two days later and Geoff Thomas was sitting opposite Susan in the pub where Geoff had agreed to meet Susan when she phoned him.

"Well, getting yourself drunk won't solve it," responded Geoff.

"It's bad enough that he forces me to have sex with him but after what happened with Lester being humiliated by his wife, I just don't know if I can take much more of it.," said Susan in continued despair.

Geoff looked up with surprise on his face. "Wife?" he asked.

"Yes, she and the others put me through an awful humiliation. Susan went on to elaborate.

For a moment Geoff remained silent and then burst into laughter.

"What's so funny? What did I say?" asked Susan, mystified by the young man's response.

"Oh, Susan, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't laugh, I know, but you sounded so funny," replied Geoff, who slowly brought his laughter under control.

"You have no idea what I'm on about, do you?" he asked.

Susan just shook her head.

"My dear girl, you've been the victim of a hoax."

"What are you talking about, Geoff?"

"Susan, Charlie Lester is unmarried."

Susan sat there dumbfounded. "Then, who were those women?" she stuttered.

"I'd hazard a guess and say they were hookers hired by Lester to participate in his little fantasy," responded Geoff.

Anger surged through Susan body and she suddenly stood up. "That fucking bastard, I'll kill him!" she yelled.

Geoff grabbed Susan's shoulders. "Calm down, Susan. Even you do confront him he'll just deny everything and he would just pay off those girls to do likewise. Your marriage to Frank would be destroyed.

"But Geoff, I can't just sit here. I have to do something or I'll have a nervous breakdown. I know I will," answered Susan, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Geoff held her compassionately. "I think there's a way out of this. I just need time to set it up," said Geoff.

"But, what can you do?" asked Susan sceptically.

"I just need a few days, maybe a week. Will you try to hold on that long?" asked Geoff.

"I don't know, Geoff. I feel I'm at the end of my rope right now," responded Susan.

"Five more days," that's all I'm asking, Susan.

Susan nodded doubtfully.

"Good, now finish up. We both have to get back to work," said Geoff.

In the car park Susan turned to Geoff. "Why are you doing this, Geoff?" she asked.

Geoff sighed before answering. "You remember Eddie told you we were friends in college?"

Susan nodded.

"It wasn't true. While we were there I fell in love with a girl. She fell for his charms. He broke her heart and she, she..." Geoff couldn't finish.

Susan held Geoff's hands. "I'm so sorry, Geoff," she said helplessly.

It was Geoff's turn to nod and then he looked at Susan. "All these years I've waited for an opportunity to bring him to heel. So you see, Susan, one more week is not too long." He said.

"Ok, Geoff, one more week it is," said Susan.

"Good girl. Talk to you soon," responded Geoff enthusiastically.

As she drove away however, Susan wondered just what Geoff was planning.

***

The following week was a slow moving one for Susan. Edward's sexual demands became more daring and bizarre. Susan even had to submit to sex on his desk in the middle of the day despite the fact that her husband Frank was working in the warehouse not two hundred yards away. Finally on the fourth day Susan put her foot down when Edward called her into his office once again to tell her latest demands.

"I won't do it. Do you hear me, Edward? I won't do it," declared Susan firmly.

"Mr Prescott to you," responded Edward angrily.

"I've known you since you were a little boy and I can tell you now that you're not half the man your father is. If you think for a moment I'm going to share my bed with you and some hooker you're very much mistaken," said Susan with venom before turning her back to leave.

"Now you wait just a minute!" cried Edward who leapt from his chair and grabbed Susan's arms.

"Get your hands off me. Let me go. Let me go," screamed Susan in panic. At that same moment the door of Edward's office burst open.

"Get you filthy hands off my secretary," demanded a familiar but unexpected voice.

Susan turned and almost fainted when she saw who it was.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" asked a shocked Edward.

It was indeed Robert Prescott. An overcoat draped his shoulders like a cape and he looked like he had dressed hastily. He was flanked by two others. One was Geoff Thomas and the other Susan guessed correctly was Geoff's father. There was also a third man standing behind them that Susan did not recognise. His pale complexion betrayed his ill-health. Nonetheless Robert Prescott walked over to his son and the next instant Edward was on the flat of his back as a result of a right hook from his father. Instinctively Edward was about to get up until his father spoke again.

"Oh, please do," said Robert as he clenched his fist.

"Take it easy, Bob," said the man standing behind Geoff.

Robert nodded. "Alright, I won't do anything drastic," he said. Then he looked down at his son still on the floor. "Did you really think I built this company up just so you could destroy it? You're finished here, boy. Get out of my office," her ordered,

"You can't do that. You promised..."

"I know what I promised your dear mother, rest her soul. I'll make sure you're not short but mister, you'll earn every last cent from now on. Now get the hell out of here," responded Robert vehemently.

Pausing for air Robert turned to Susan and took her hands. "Susan, I'm so, so sorry for what happened and I give you my word such a thing never happen again," said Robert.

"I wasn't your fault, Mr Prescott," answered Susan as the tears ran down her face.

"Oh yes it was. I should never have left him anywhere near here or you. Please, forgive me," said Robert in a chastened tone.

Susan could no longer control herself and wept. Robert held her affectionately. "There, there now. One other thing, as regards the money. There seems to be some misunderstanding here. That money was a gift out of my personal account for your years of loyal service to this company. What you paid I gave to the college where your children are."

"Thank you, Mr Prescott," was all Susan could manage to say.

"I'm not the one you need to thank," answered Robert who then turned to Geoff.

"Geoffrey, I talked it over with your father. He's agreed if you're willing, that you come here and act as Managing Director until I'm well enough to make decisions about my future in the firm."

"Of course, Bob. I'd be very honoured," replied a shocked Geoff.

"Good, now if you will all excuse me I shall follow this man's orders and go home to rest," said Robert.

"Come along, Bob. Let's go," said the man. Both he and Geoff's father escorted Robert Prescott from the building.

Susan put her hands to her face and tried not to cry. A hand went to her shoulder.

"He'll be fine. All he needs is a few weeks rest," declared Geoff compassionately.

Susan nodded and wiped her eyes then turned to Geoff.

"So what are your orders, Mr Thomas?" she asked.

"First off, you call me Geoff in the confines of this office but when anyone else is present. Secondly, get us two teas, will you? And we'll discuss the rest," replied Geoff.

There was the sound of someone shouting outside. Geoff and Susan went to the window to see what the commotion was. A red sports car was being towed away. It was Edward Prescott's. Susan could just make out what was being said.

"You can't take that it's mine," shouted Edward.

"Think again, mister. It's in my name and I've decided to sell it. I guess you'll just have to make your own way home," said Robert Prescott before getting the car that he was driven away in leaving his son speechless and looking like a lost sheep.

Susan erupted in laughter along with Geoff. She turned to Geoff. "You know, it's the first time I've laughed in this office for weeks," she said to him.

"Well, let's hope you have more of them," replied Geoff.

"You are more than welcome to stay on as long as you want, Susan. Bob tells me you are an excellent secretary and I have no reason to doubt his word. I was thinking that Frank could work full time in the warehouse. It's nine to five so you'll both be back together again."

"Thank you, Geoff. Thank you from the bottom of my heart," responded Susan who cleared Geoff's desk of the tray before returning to her desk.

***

It was several nights later and Susan was in bed beside her sleeping husband. She couldn't help thinking about the time she had been forced to have sex with Geoff. Despite being forced Susan had to admit that she had enjoyed the passion. Geoff's gentle touch in contrast to Edward's was something she yearned for again. She closed her eyes and began to masturbate, imagining that Geoff was devouring her entire body. Although she did orgasm it felt anti climactic. Eventually Susan fell asleep.

***

"Susan? Susan!"

It was almost five and time to finish up. Susan had been lost in her thoughts until Geoff's voice snapped her out of it.

"Oh, Geoff, I'm so sorry," she said sounding embarrassed.

"Come into my office," responded Geoff.

Repentantly Susan obeyed and followed Geoff inside.

"I'm so sorry, Geoff. I..." Susan was cut short.

"Shut the door and sit down," instructed her young boss as he sat in his leather chair.

Leaning forward on his desk, Geoff put his hands together. "There's being something bothering you all week. What is it?" h asked.

"Oh, it's nothing, really it isn't," stuttered an anxious Susan.

Geoff sighed. "Susan, I know you've been through a lot. I thought after all this time you trusted me?"

"Oh, I do Geoff. I really do. It's just that..." Susan hesitated.

"Yes?" prompted Geoff.

Susan took a moment to think. "I'm afraid you'll think badly of me,"

Geoff got up from his chair and walking around his desk sat on the front of it and took Susan's hand and patted it. "I could never think badly of you. I give my word, Susan. Now what's troubling you?" he compassionately.

Susan was unable to look up.

"Please, don't get me wrong when I say this, Geoff. I'm not in love with you but..." Again Susan hesitated.

"But?" prompted Geoff once again.

Susan took a deep breath and then finally looked up.

"I can't get out of my head that night we had together. I know I was forced to go through with it but you were right. I enjoyed it. I hadn't enjoyed a night like it for a very long time and..."

"And you wondered if we would do it again?" finished Geoff.

Several milliseconds went by. "I told you you'd think me bad," said Susan who jumped up suddenly and hurried to the door.

"Susan, come back here," demanded Geoff as he grabbed the mature woman and turned her around to face him.

"Susan, I would never think ill of you and I very flattered. For me too it was a wonderful experience. It's just that with what you've been through I don't want feel that I'm taking advantage of you, that's all," said Geoff kindly.

"You wouldn't be, Geoff. I know what," declared Susan firmly.

"You realise what you're saying?" asked Geoff.

"Yes, I realise but it would only be this once, Geoff and no more," responded Susan.

Geoff sighed deeply. "Well, now you've laid your cards on the table I'll be honest with you. I fantasise about you. I have one particular fantasy that I would love to fulfil," he said.

"Which is?" asked Susan suspiciously.

Geoff remained silent. He just signalled Susan to follow him to a door in the office that he opened. Susan looked in and saw the shower unit and smiled. "What are we waiting for? Frank's going to the pub," she said excitedly and stripped unashamedly in front of Geoff. Susan's actions simply prompted Geoff to follow suit and quickly followed her in.

Susan felt the excitement surge through her body as she felt the warmth of Geoff's body press against her back.

"Oooh," sighed Susan softly as Geoff gently caressed her wonderful breasts as the jets of steamy water sprayed about them. The fifty-two year old redhead secretary shuddered as Geoff's lips kissed her bare neck and shoulder before proceeding down her back, kissing, sucking and licking as he did so.

Susan's heart raced with the excitement an each sigh became louder. Her pleasure was such that she did not care who heard, even Frank. The truth was she was in Heaven and she wished it would last forever.

Geoff's lips and tongue made their way down to her left arse cheek. Crossing over to the right he made his way up her back before swinging Susan around and kissing her passionately on her lips. In a final act he lifted her up and after gently inserting his cock began to pound her. With the steamy water still lashing about them Geoff gradually built ups speed in his pace. This eventually resulted in a huge orgasm for both.

After drying off and getting dressed Susan turned to Geoff and kissed him. "Thank you, Geoff, for everything," she said.

Geoff took both her hands. "Oh, no, Susan, thank you," he said.

***

In a strange way the experience of Susan's ordeal helped to revive her marriage. As the weeks went by she noticed a fresh contentment on Frank. Even more was the fact that he slowly began to regain his shape. So much so that Susan turned to him late one evening. "You're looking very handsome there, Frank," she said with a laugh.

Frank turned and smiled. Then what happened next took Susan by surprise as her husband suddenly swept her up into his arms and kissed her. "You know, Susan? I've been blind to the fact that I have such a beautiful wife and I promise I will never take you for granted again," he declared.

"Oh, Frank," responded Susan with tears in her eyes and kissed her husband.

"How about an early night,"

Susan giggled as Frank carried her to the bedroom for what turned out to be the best night of passion they had enjoyed together for many years.