The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 05

Story Info
Bart has a hotel encounter with Lucy Hale.
3k words
4.2
6.4k
10
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

(MF, cons, exhib, phone sex)

Chapter 5: Lucy Hale

Special Guest Star: Liz Gillies

It had been a hell of a week since the Ashley interview. And I don't mean that in a bad way. Hectic is a far better way to describe it. Between shooting bits for the upcoming live show, editing and all the usual stuff that goes into doing one of the regular shows, there was the added bit of personal life juggling, which concerned a lot of talking with Ashley and going over ground we both knew we had gone over but kept going through with a fine tooth comb.

All we got to was, well, we weren't back together. But we weren't in a bad place either. We were working towards thing. Trying to figure things out in a more peaceful, fare more affectionate way. We even agreed to meet up the next time she was in Los Angeles. For now though, she was busy in New York.

We also had the agreement that if either of us met anyone during this time, to not ignore it for something that might not even come together. Which was great. Not because I wasn't interested in getting back together with Ashley, but because there was still a lot to sort out with Liz.

And of course, the moment that name crossed my mind, Liz gave me a call.

"Well, if it isn't the lovely Ms. Gillies," I said, leaning back in my office chair. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I was bored and wanted to slum it vocally." she replied, her tone something I'd only ever heard Liz pull off, a combination of utterly sarcastic and sweet. "So, what are you up to?"

"Just doing some show work. Writing, double checking on booking, recording some sponsor spots, real exciting stuff."

"Oh, totally sounds like it. Who's the guest this week?"

"Lucy Hale. Fun guest, has something to promote. Real exciting stuff."

"Sounds like it," Liz said. "So, you have in free time say in three weeks?"

"I'm sure arrangements could be made." I replied.

"No, the correct answer is 'Why yes Liz, and those plans include you and enjoying dinner, wine, and each other's company and bodies.'"

"Well, I thought that was implied," I said, getting a laugh from the sexpot actress.

"Nice save."

"And to bounce the question back, what are you up to, Ms. Gillies?"

"Just got out of the shower, thought I'd give you a call and tell you exactly what your plans were. Like a good friend does."

"Oh, I don't know if I've ever had the kind of thoughts about a friend as I'm having about you, right now fresh from the shower."

"Is that right?" she asked, her tone now oozing sex. "Those thoughts making your cock hard?"

"They might be." I replied, holding my phone with my shoulder while I undid my pants and took hold of my dick. "And by might I mean most definitely."

"That's what I like to hear. I'm thinking about you to. Your mouth...your hands...your cock...mmmm and all the things you can do to me with them...ohhh baby it's like I can feel you right now."

"I wish I was there," I moaned, stroking my cock to Liz's voice and my thoughts about what we'd be doing. "I want to taste you so bad."

"Mmmm, me too...I want to feel you so bad..."

"I wouldn't be able to help myself," I said, switching the phone to speaker so I could go hands free, at least as far as the phone went. "Taste your lips, your neck...suck and kiss your tits, nibble and bite your nipples..."

"Mmmm yeah, tell me more baby," she hissed. "Tell me more..."

"I bet you think...fuck...I'd go to your pussy next," I told her, the phone sex really getting to me. "But I'm saving that. I'd kiss my way down there to be sure...but then go to those legs of yours, give them the attention they deserve.. Then...then I move to the back and work myself up to your amazing ass."

"Uh uh," she moaned. "What are you gonna do to that ass?"

"Bury my face in it," I said. Sweat was beading on my head, my brain filled with images of Liz's body. How it looked, felt, tasted...every inch that I knew oh so well. "Kiss it, rub it, lick it...eat it...fuck...Liz..."

"I want your body baby...i want to taste you so bad, Bart...feels you...put that cock in my mouth...feel it get hard for me...mmmmso wet baby..."

"Play with that pussy Liz...fuck...fuck oh shit..."

"Keep working that cock...think about all the things you want to do to me...mmm thinks about my lips around your cock...think about how good you feel in my pussy..."

"Shit...oh Liz...oh fuck I think..."

"Yeah, that's right...cum for me...cum for Liz...mmm I only wish I was there to taste it...feel it on my skin..."

"FUCK!" I groaned, shooting my load into the air and slumping down in my chair."

"Mmmm, sounded like you needed that," Liz said. "See you in a few weeks. Bye." The line went dead and I was left with a big grin on my face and a mess to clean up...and a lot of work left to do for the show.

Both the blean up and remaining work wasn't too much. I hit the hay soon after. It felt like I had just fallen asleep when my cell phone once again rang, waking me up.

"'Lo?" I said, coming out of the haze of dreamland.

"Did I wake you up?" asked the voice of Lucy Hale. "It's almost 12:30!"

"At night?"

"No, noon. Didn't you set your alarm?"

"I guess I forgot. What's up?"

"Remember?" she asked. "I said I was coming in a day early so we could hang out before the show."

"Oh shit, yeah." I replied. "Sorry about that Goose. Where are you at?"

"At my hotel right now," Lucy. "I was waiting for you to call, but was getting impatient. And by impatient I mean hungry."

"Gotcha, I'll be by to pick you up in about twenty minutes."

"You better. It's not wise to keep a Southern girl hungry, you know." With a warning like that, as playful as it might be, I didn't waste much time. I even managed to surprise the petite Southern belle by making it a nice fifteen minutes. The moment I pulled up, she had just exited the hotel.

"Impressive," she said, stepping into my car. "Even discounting the fact that shirt is on inside out, impressive."

"Thanks, Ms. Hale," I said. "Where can this humble chauffeur take you today?"

"Burgers. Big. Meaty. Cheese and bacon guaranteed, not an option."

"I love your appetite."

"If memory serves, that's not the only thing about me you love," she said with a wink. And with that wink, we were off on a drive to the best burgers in town, Damn Fine Burgers.

"So, how've things been since the show ended?"

"We doing an interview rehearsal?" Lucy laughed. "It's been good actually. I can't tell you how genuinely happy I am that it's over."

"Really?"

"God yes. I mean, I'll miss the girls, don't get me wrong...but these last couple of years have been a chore. I mean, seriously, you watched the show. It became a parody of itself. I'm just glad to be doing something else. Multiple somethings, actually. Movies and TV."

"Oh, I've seen some of one of those movies," I said. "Internet exclusive clip, I believe."

"You perv," she said, playfully punching my shoulder. "Yeah yeah, you saw my tits in a movie. Which I don't know why you brought up as you've seen them in real life...more than just seen them, actually."

"Hey, one of the rules I live by is if you can do it and everyone's fine with it, never turn down a chance to looks at some quality tits."

"Gee, thanks."

"Oh, don't mention it. Besides, you know you have more going for you than being hot. But, just saying...you are totally hot."

"Was it really this kind of sweet talking that got you in my pants in the first place?" she asked sarcastically.

"That and pity."

"Oh, that's right." She looked at me and smiled big as I pulled us into Damn Fine Burger's parking lot. In short order we went from car seats to big comfy booth. Lucy knew exactly what she wanted, ordering the biggest bacon cheeseburger she could get, and I got myself something a bit smaller. It would never stop being amazing to me how someone so tiny could devour food the way she could.

"So, I talked to Tro the other day," she said. "And she told me something mighty interesting."

"I can only assume it involves some amazing bit of scientific trivia learned via Bill Nye."

"I had no idea Bill Nye had a scientific theory about you and Ashley fucking again!" Lucy flashed a keen smile. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"It's not like we're dating again or anything."

"Yeah, Tro mentioned that. But you still pretty much spread the love all over your office studio with her."

"How'd you even know about that? I mean Tro knows we talked, but I didn't tell her anything else."

"Ashley told Tro, and then I find out that way." Lucy replied. "Look, you sure you want to do this? Not to speak bad of Ashley, she's my oldest friend in LA, but...well...you guys broke up for a reason...and the aftermath was pretty much a nuclear wasteland."

"Which is why we aren't starting back up again right away. We're feeling things out...and still seeing other people."

"So that's where Liz Gillies fits into it..."

"Holy crap Goose, how much did Tro tell you?"

"Enough," she said. Lucy paused to take a quick sip of water before settling into her seat, a serious look on her face. "Look, if you want my advice, go with Liz, okay? I love Ashley, I do, but history tends to repeat itself. And both of you might get hurt again. Maybe worse."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." I replied. "I mean, technically, right now, I'm not with anyone one. Neither are they. Everyone's figuring stuff out. We're all free agents."

"Well, that's good to know." She winked at me and sipped from her straw. "So Bart, we going to continue tradition tonight? Burgers then getting some drinks before tomorrow's show?"

"Oh, you just want to get me tipsy and take advantage of me, Ms. Hale."

"Like I said, tradition." That's when the food came. After the meal, I dropped Lucy back at her hotel, where we were to meet up later for drinks, then headed back to my place for a bitmore shut eye and a change of clothes. The drink date wasn't meant to be anything fancy but I didn't want to continue going around in a shirt that read "World's Greatest Grandma" for the rest of the night.

After a quick nap, I showered, shaved, and put on clothes a bit more fitting for drinks with Lucy Hale. Just jeans, a t-shirt and a blazer. After a quick dash of cologne I was in the car and on my way to the hotel bar.

The moment I stepped in I saw Lucy sitting at the bar, sipping on a cocktail I couldn't identify. Needless to say, the only thought in my head was getting those clothes off as soon as possible.

Image

"This seat taken?" I asked, sliding on the stool next to her.

"Well, it certainly is now." she replied. "And don't worry, you're not late. I just came down a little early is all."

"Good to know considering I didn't know I had a schedule to keep. How deep are you?"

"Only the first drink. What do you want? It's on me."

"Seven and seven."

"You got it," she said. She ordered the drink and as soon as I said it it was in my hands. "Sad to see you're no longer world's greatest grandma."

"Turns out there was a voting mix-up."

"I hate it when that happens."

"Oh, it's not big thing," I said. "I should be getting my actual award, world's greatest lover, in the mail soon."

"Who'd you bribe for that?" she asked.

"I've never heard any complaints."

"Oh, sweetie, we just don't want to hurt your feelings."

"This is beginning to seem like a challenge, Ms Hale."

"Could be," she smiled. "If it was, would you accept?"

"I just might."

"Mmmm hmmm." She took another sip. "You sure you're not seeing Liz or Ashley?"

"If I'm serious with either of them right now I'm literally the last one to know."

"Hmmm," she said, mulling it over. "That'll have to do for now. It's not like the first thing I'm going to do after cumming is call either of them up and compare notes. I don't even have Liz's number. Besides, I'm super horny."

"Gigantic burgers do that to you."

"Why do you think I have them when I come here?" She winked at me then turned to the bartender and slipped him a fifty while letting him know we'd be back and to keep her tab open. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to the backhouse of the hotel.

"We heading to the service elevators?"

"Nope, alley way. I've always wanted to fuck in an alleyway. Figure now's as good a time as any."

"Why Ms. Lucy Hale, are you an exhibitionist?"

"When I wanna be." she replied. We turned a couple more corners, no one in the back even approaching us to ask why we were there, then finally an exit door. Lucy pushed it open then leaned back against the wall of the hotel a smile on her face. She bit her lower lip then reached out to grab the collar of my shirt.

With such a hint being so plainly given, I took it eagerly leaning forward and kissing the Southern belle. The petite actress hungrily returned the kiss, her tongue attacking mine while her hands worked on my belt and pants while mine reach up her short skirt to take off her panties.

The moment any barriers we had were no longer there, we rushed right into the action. As much of a thrill as it was to be fucking out in the open, neither of us were stupid. This was no time for foreplay.

I pinned her against the wall and thrust inside her, the brunette's eyes rolling in the back of her head at the sensation.

"Mmmm, love this dick," she said, licking her lips. "Hard...fast..."

"You got it," I said, I pulled at her tied shirt with my teeth, opening the garment and exposing her breasts to the air. Knowing were were in fast and furious mode, I wasted no time is tasting the flesh of her breasts, licking and sucking on her pink nipples. I felt Lucy put her hand behind my head, pressing me tighter to her breasts while her legs wrapped tighter around me.

"Fuck...oh fuck...this so hot..keep going...don't stop...unnnnggg." And I didn't. To the surprise of no one, Lucy Hale's pussy felt amazing. Small, tight and hot. Her hazel eyes and small stature hid a sexual beast, not so much from skill, but sheer enjoyment of the act.

Even with Lucy's request to not stop, my instincts were telling me to stop, momentarily for a better plan. I pulled out and spun her around, Lucy;'s face pressed against the wall. I thrust inside her once again, the small sex pot letting out a yelp as I entered her.

"Mmm I love it like this," she hissed. "Hard...fuck me hard!" And I was. I pushed into her, sandwiching Lucy between myself and the wall. Her face craned to kiss my, my breathing heavy in her ear as I gave her everything she wanted as hard and fast as I could muster.

"Make me cum Bart...so close...little bit more...come on...just like that..."her voice as becoming more pleading and desperate, so close, her orgasm just in the distance, ready to hit her at any moment.

Her arms were above her, hands planted firmly against the brick of the wall, her moans becoming more broken and insistent. I began to thrust harder and harder, getting every bit as close as she was. My hands reached round to her breasts, cupping and kneading them, savoring the touching them in my palms, her pink nipples aroused and rubbing against the flesh of my hand.

My arms wrapped around her at the waist as I began to hit the home stretch, giving her every last bit of energy I had, and the gesture was appreciated, Lucy's moans getting higher and higher, faster and faster, more and more breathless until...

"FUUU—MMMMMPPPH" she screamed before putting my hand over hers, trying to keep our profile as low as I could. Still, there was no escaping the sounds of pleasure as Lucy came, her cunt spasming on my cock making me lose it and cum in her, thrusting all the way in as I emptied my balls inside her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, smiling. Her hand came to my cheek and pulled me in for a soft kiss. "You certainly have my vote."

"Oh, we still on that joke?" I asked, gulping in air. I pulled out of her and did my pants back up, getting the view of Lucy slowly turning around, a dick drunk laugh escaping her mouth as she was coming down. Once we were both put back together, we went back to the bar and got more drinks.

"To tradition," I said, raising my glass.

"To tradition," laugh Lucy, clinking her glass with mine before we both drowned our drinks. "Just be careful with tradition when it comes to Ashley. That kind of tradition...it's not good."

"Aw, you're just saying that because you'll miss a good source of Vitamins A-D and a surefire orgasm."

"No, I'm saying it as a friend to the both of you. You can be great together...but you can also be awful together. Just...just be careful. For both of your sake."

"You got it, Goose." As much as I wish that this wasn't our post coital conversation, it's not like she was wrong. With Ashley, there were a lot more complications than I had with Liz...and then there was the next guest after Lucy, she came with her own set of complications.

Then again, things with Selena Gomez never have been easy.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers