The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

I pressed my cock, fresh and slick from her pussy, and slowly but surely found myself to the hilt inside of Alexa Bliss' asshole. "Uuuuhhhh my god yesssss," she hissed. "Mmm fuck it...oh baby please fuck it...fuck I love cock in my ass!"

I again did the only sane thing and gave in to every demand she was making, happily plowing her ass.

"Mmm, take that ass baby," she teased, squeezing my cock as I drove in. "Fuck it nice and hard...make me cum...fucking make me cum with that big cock up my ass!"

"Yeah? Is that was Little Miss Bliss wants? A nice big cock up the ass so she can cum like the dirty girl she is?"

"Fuck, don't pretend like you don't fucking love it," she said. She looked over her should at mer, her tongue curling around her teeth as she smiled. "I'm the fucking Goddess here Bart...and you fucking know it!"

Yeah, I did know it. Still, didn't mean I couldn't have my fun as well. While she squeezed and teased, I reached forward, grabbing her pigtails and pulling back, riding her with handlebars.

"Ohhh, your motherfucker," she growled. "Dirty mother fucker." She chuckled a little, but those teasing laughs turned into an intense moan as one of my hands moved to her clit, rubbing the aroused nub to add to her pleasure.

"Oh..oh..OOHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!" the blonde Superstar screamed, her ass clamping down hard on my clock as an orgasm rocked her body. Instead of going limp, Alexa surprised me and pulled off of me, spinning to her knees and taking my cock right into her mouth, straight from her ass.

"Fucking cum on my face," she said between sucks. "Cum in my mouth...cum for me Bart...cum for the Goddess of WWE...cum for Alexa!"

"FUUUUUUCK!" I screamed before shooting my load, streams covered Alexa's face before sheplace her mouth over the head, sucking out the last few shot before I had to sit back on the bench to catch my breath. "God damn."

"Mmm hmm," she smiled, cleaning her face off with her fingers and tongues. "That...that was anothe difference between Alexa and Lexi. Now, hit the showers with me."

******

After that rather intense work out, Alexa...or rather, Lexi again, and I said good night and I headed home. Once I hit the bed, I was out like a light. I didn't wake up until eleven the next morning. The alarm that got me up was my doorbell. I groggily made my way to answer it, only to get a surprise behind the door.

"Good morning Bart," said Liz Gillies. "Though I have to say, eleven is pushing that whole morning thing."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers
12