The Persistent Brother in Law

Story Info
Brother in law's attention pays off in the end.
2.2k words
4.48
26.8k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only light in the front room was the glow of the TV. She didn't even know what they were watching. She hadn't been paying attention to that for a while now.

She was comfortable on the couch. It wasn't her house, but she and the kids had enjoyed several last minute pizza parties lately that had turned into sleep overs. This time the kids had stayed up, watching TV, eventually crashing on the couch next to her. She was covered in a big blanket, so soft. It felt good against her skin. She had a light sunburn; the first of the summer. Nothing bad, just enough to make everything that touched her stand out a little more.

And there it was again, his foot under the blanket, lightly rubbing against her hip. He was sitting/laying on the opposite side of the couch, his legs stretched out towards her. She looked over at him; he was staring at her. A slow smile playing on his lips. She looked away quickly. She was feeling nervous around him lately. He was so bold with touching her... his arm "accidentally" brushing against the side of her boob, his hand cupping her ass or thigh as he walked past her, when no one was looking. She had told him time and time again to knock it off. He continued to insist that he wasn't doing anything. The whole thing had started messing with her head. He was "off limits" in capital letters. He was married, TO HER SISTER, for Christ's sake. If her sister knew what he was doing... well, she couldn't even go there. This whole thing was just so crazy.

But at the same time, it'd been over a year since she had any sex, AT ALL. And the attention, however inappropriate and off limits, was kinda nice. Somewhere in her, she felt the rush of being wanted by a man. Something deep down in her, almost an animalistic desire, being wanted, touched, felt sexy and good. And she couldn't deny there was an element of excitement, the whole thing being so taboo. She let her mind wonder again... what would it feel like? Those rough looking strong hands against her naked skin...his mouth touching her body... his cock... maybe she'd let him put it in her ass.... She quickly shook those thoughts off. That would only get her in trouble. She knew better. She always followed the rules, always could be counted on to do the right thing. What was wrong with her lately? Even entertaining those ideas was so unlike her. But if she was honest, being dependable and reliable, always trying to be perfect was exhausting. It just was.

She felt his foot again, lightly rubbing her hip, her thigh, under the blanket.

And then he was standing in front of her. His hand stretched out to her. An invitation, but to what exactly? What would happen? Her heart was pounding in her chest. She stared at his hand and hesitated, just a little. There was the excitement of the unknown, but also the fear of doing something she knew she shouldn't. She stopped thinking and took his hand and he gently pulled her to standing, not disturbing the kids sleeping on the couch.

He held her hand gently, but firmly, she could feel a sense of urgency in him, a sense of excitement.

He led her through the kitchen and out the back door onto the patio on the side of the house.

He closed the door quietly and led her away from the door and side windows.

He turned to face her.

His hands moved to her neck and her jaw. She felt his warm breath on her face. His tongue parted her lips open before she was ready and plunged into her mouth. His tongue filled her entire mouth, rubbing against her teeth, playing with her tongue, exploring but with force. It was so much, she didn't know how to react. He was consuming her. It was like he was claiming his prize, after months of trying to get her. Claiming her, in this moment, as his own.

He kissed her neck and shoulders. Even with the light sting of her sunburn, it felt amazing. He pulled her tank top away from one shoulder, and then the other, freeing her boobs. Her heart was racing, she felt so exposed. She was still recovering from that kiss. She struggled to catch her breath. He was staring. The contrast of the tan line against her milky white boobs looked even darker in the night. He was staring for too long, like she was on display, but she liked it. It felt sexy and nasty.

He put his calloused thumbs against her nipples and started rubbing them, harder than she was expecting, harder than she'd experienced before, but it was exciting. Her nipples had never been so hard. He leaned closer to her and his wet mouth took in a nipple. It was shocking. She gasped. How was he making it feel that good?

His tongue played with her nipple, harder and harder, licking, sucking, gentle bites. In her entire life she had never felt a sensation so stimulating, so electric. He pulled his mouth away, the cold night air keeping that nipple

hard and excited as he started teasing the other one.

And then abruptly he turned her around. "Put your hands on the wall"

She lifted her hands up to the wall and felt the cold stucco pinch into her palms. He pulled her shorts down, with one quick motion. He adjusted her hips closer to him, and then slowly, so slowly, pulled her panties, wet with her juices, down over her ass and around her thighs. Her panties stayed there, around her sunburnt thighs, the cold night air kissing her ass. The feeling was exhilarating. She had never felt so sexy before. He grabbed her hips once more, pulling them slightly closer to him.

She felt the head of his cock touching her wet pussy. For a moment it just lingered there. The light touch of his cock against her pussy was exhilarating. He pulled it back, then touching again. Her pussy was pulsing in anticipation; it was almost more than she could take.

She felt his hands grab her hips, hard. He shoved his cock into her suddenly. She gasped again. It was shocking and thrilling all at once. His thrusts were hard and forceful, building in intensity. Her pussy was being pounded, like it never had been before. Her thoughts were racing. Why was she liking this so much? Why did she want more? Her nipples we so hard, dangerously close to the stucco, the burn on her skin provided just enough sting to be thrilling and nasty. She heard the wet slap of skin on skin, with each thrust, it was making her pussy more and more wet with excitement. Her panties dropped to her ankles.

It felt so good, she didn't want it to end...

He flipped her around and paused for a moment. "Get on your knees."

She slowly knelt before him, staring at his hard cock, wet and dripping with her juices. "Open your mouth. I wanna fuck that mouth; I want you to taste yourself."

And she froze. Sucking on a cock was not something she had done more than a few times. She didn't really know what to do. She felt self conscious and unsure of herself. And what if he finished in her mouth? The thought terrified her. What would his cum feel like in her mouth? What would it taste like? Was she supposed to swallow it? Could she?

He gripped the base of his cock and slid his fingers of his other hand into her mouth. She started sucking his fingers, almost on instinct. He slid them over her tongue, towards her throat. She heard a deep moan escape him. And then his fingers were gone and the head of his cock was entering her mouth. It was swollen, and so much bigger than his fingers. His cock was filling her mouth, she sucked what he gave her. Further each time. He was pushing his cock towards the back of her mouth. He buried his hands in her hair, holding her head in place. Each thrust brought his hips closer to her face, forcing his cock deeper in her mouth. He held the back of her head as he plunged deeper. She felt his cock hitting the back of her mouth. Was this right? Is this what's supposed to happen? She heard him moaning. "Oooooo... fuck! Fuck yeah! That's it... that's it."

She gagged as his cock slammed the back of her mouth and slid into her throat. It was overwhelming; she gagged again. "Relax, don't fight it... don't fight it, let it happen." More thrusting, further into her throat.

"You're doing so good; such a good girl."

And just like that, he pulled her up to standing, she wiped at her eyes, wet from gagging. He kissed her hard, with such intensity. His tongue filled her mouth. They both tasted her pussy juices from his cock. She felt herself let go, completely submitting to him. She had no idea what he'd do next.

He turned her by the shoulders and pushed her back up against the wall. Before she knew what was happening, his cock slid into her wet slippery pussy, from behind.

He reached one hand around her and grabbed a nipple. He pinched it slowly, and then he began rolling the nipple between his fingers. Pinching and rolling. She wanted to scream, the intensity was almost too much for her. He finally let go of his grasp on her nipple, she wasn't sure if she felt more relief or disappointment. It hurt but if she was honest with herself, it was sexy and nasty feeling all at the same time.

He kept one hand firmly on her hip, pulling her ass back to meet his deep thrusting. And then quite unexpectedly, started rubbing her asshole with his free thumb. She'd only tried anal sex once before and it wasn't successful. And while she'd thought about it many times since, she wasn't sure if she was ready to try again. The sensation was still new to her, and a little scary, but again, she felt such an urge to explore this nasty side. The pressure on her ass increased as he rubbed harder and harder, playing with her asshole. She inhaled sharply as his thumb entered her ass. He continued thrusting his cock deeper and deeper while he worked his thumb in and out of her ass. Her head was spinning with all the sensations, all at once. It was exhilarating. Under her breath, she let out a groan. "My ass...." "I want it in my ass."

She didn't even realize she'd said the words out loud, until she heard him answer.

"Is that what you want? You want my cock in your ass? Say it."

"I... I want your cock"

His thrusts got even harder. She felt his cock twitch and expand. It grew with his excitement, as he was ready to cum.

"Where? Say it!"

"I want your cock in my ass."

"Yes you do! You nasty girl!"

The sting of that first slap on her ass was shocking. Then another, harder slap. She was oblivious to the noise they were making, so caught up in all of it.

"Nasty girl! I know what you want. Gonna make you wait. I'm gonna own that ass. Beautiful ass!" He slapped her ass again. The cold air, chilled the stinging. She'd never been spanked before. It was beyond sexy.

He grabbed her hips again with both hands and jerked her back, hard onto his cock, and then held her there, tight, so tight. She felt him explode inside of her. He filled her with cum until she overflowed. It dripped from her swollen pussy, down the insides of her thighs and the backs of her legs. She held still, savoring the moment, feeling her pussy tingle.

He whispered to her to wait a minute before returning to the couch. He disappeared back into the house.

She stood there for a moment naked, pondering what just happened. She bent over slowly and reached for her panties around her ankles. She got into her shorts and fixed her tank top

and waited. She quietly walked into the kitchen and let her eyes adjust before heading to the bathroom to clean up.

She scolded herself in the bathroom. What was she thinking?! How did she let that happen?!...

Back on the couch, settled in the blanket, she looked over to see him. He was nowhere to be found; obviously he'd gone back to his bedroom to lay with his wife.

The realization of what she'd just done felt horrible. It stayed with her, like a pit in her stomach.

She brushed those thoughts away and held onto the feelings of excitement. She reached her hand into her shorts and let her fingers gently play with her pussy. She was still wet, even after cleaning up. Her fingers moved over her clit, still swollen. With one finger rubbing her clit, she let 2 other fingers slide into her wet pussy. It felt so good. Her mind wondered again to everything that had just happened. If she was truthful, she had to admit, that was honestly the most crazy sexy, nasty and exciting experience. She couldn't believe it had actually happened. And it was so good.

But that was it. Never again. No matter what, that could not happen again.

To be continued...

Penny Diane