The Persistent Brother in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother in law wants her ass.
2.2k words
4.51
14.2k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never again.  She had given it so much thought and regardless of how much she enjoyed it, there's just no way she could be with him again. 

It was so wrong, on so many levels and any repeats, however exciting, were a hard no.

David was her brother in law.  He'd married her sister about 13 yrs ago.  He was charismatic, and flirty, able to chat up strangers and put people at ease.  He was average looking.  His strong hands and legs could be credited to years in a construction career.  She had contact with him on and off over the years, he was always nice, always a little flirty, a bit crude, but that was his thing.  After her divorce, she had started fixing her house, getting it ready to sell.  David had volunteered his services and was helping her a great deal.  But what started innocently enough, or so she thought, had taken a turn.  They were spending way too much time together, alone without anyone else present.  David took his flirting up a notch.  And while part of her enjoyed the attention, she knew she was playing with fire.  She felt like he lacked any self control and it was clearly up to her to shut things down before they got out of control but then it happened. 

She had the conversation with him, explaining her decision.  She thought it was best to stop going to their house, to limit the chances of something else happening.  He got upset.  David said the worst thing she could do right now was to just stop coming over.  It would draw attention to the whole thing.  It would be a "sure give away" that "something was up" was the way he phrased it.  He said her efforts to hide what had happened would do just the opposite and would cause hell for both of them. David knew she had a somewhat tumultuous relationship with her sister and right now things were going ok.  She didn't want to buy into it but it did make some sense.

At home, late at night with the kids in bed, she couldn't stop thinking about what they had done and how it felt so exhilarating.  She'd endured years of an almost sexless marriage.  Her husband was passive, not really interested in sex, which frustrated her.  She'd never cheated though, not once, no matter how desperate she felt.  She made do with her situation, busying herself with the kids and her job.

But now, images of that night flashed through her mind.  The hot steamy excitement of it all, his hands and his mouth on her body.  His cock filling her mouth, his thumb in her ass, his hot sticky cum dripping out of her pussy and down her thighs... she still couldn't believe it happened and she wasn't going to let that happen again, but was she going to go on with the rest of her life without ever experiencing those feelings?

A week later, she was feeling a little better.  Each day put her further away from what had happened, from what she'd done.  Her sister called later saying the kids were eager to play together and she should come over for the afternoon.  David was at work, so it would be just the two sisters with their kids.   

She packed up the kids and they headed over.  It was a fun afternoon.  She and her sister chased the kids around the backyard until they were tired and sweaty and then relaxed in the shade gossiping over some homemade margaritas.  She couldn't help but look over her shoulder, repeatedly, to see if maybe he was there.  She found it hard to admit, but secretly she hoped he'd walk into the backyard at any moment.  She needed to stay away from him, but something inside her wanted to see him again.

Her sister said she'd order pizza and wings & they should stay for dinner.  

"We really can't.  I'm all sweaty, if I don't shower off, I'll go crazy.  Maybe next time."

"Just shower here.  I'll grab some extra clothes for you."

"We really need to get home."

"What!?! No! I already told the kids you were staying.  Come on... it'll be fun."

She was torn, she knew she should leave; she needed to go before David got home from work, but in her head she heard his voice, "if you stop coming over, she'll know something's up." 

She checked on the kids.  They were parked in front of the TV watching a movie. 

She took the clean set of clothes and headed to the bathroom. She intentionally did not lock the door in case her kids needed to come in.  While showering the thought entered her mind, what if he came in? The thought excited her.  He would see her naked, exposed in the light.   She was struggling with the thought of it as she soaped herself and started rubbing her pussy.  She told herself to stop and finished her shower.      

She was wrapped in a towel, the bathroom was warm and steamy from the shower, it felt perfect.  She wiped a spot on the mirror so she could see, and then suddenly the door opened. Shocked, she pulled the towel tighter.  David slipped into the bathroom quickly.  He shut the door quietly and locked it. 

He held a finger up to his mouth, motioning for her to be quiet.  

"What are you DOING!?" she whisper/shouted at him.  

"We have to make it quick this time."

"I locked that door!" 

"No you didn't."  "You know you didn't."

She turned her back to him.  David approached her from behind.  She felt his body against hers, he reached out and ran a hand up the back of her thigh, pulling the towel up as he went, exposing her naked ass.  She tried to stiffen her body to prevent leaning back against him but she could feel his stiff cock through his pants.

"I haven't stopped thinking about this ass.  Bend over on the counter."

She objected.  "Wait... wait, we can't."

"Shhhhh" he whispered as he rubbed her ass softly.  

"I'm serious! I'm not doing this again." She told him in a loud whisper, as she struggled with the pleasure she felt at his touch, his attention. 

"Don't say that.  You liked it last time. I've been dreaming about gettin in this ass."

She regretted asking, in the heat of the moment last time, to feel his cock in her ass. She had been caught up in the thrill of everything she was feeling for the first time ever. She didn't really know what she was saying. Anal sex was out of the question in her marriage, never even considered. Her ex thought it was too dirty of an act.  She was fit, with a daily run as part of her routine. She had perky breasts but never gave much thought that she had a nice ass.  She did enjoy wearing tight jeans, accentuating her curves and tight ass. While working on the house, David would make crude remarks about her ass when she would bend over but she just chalked it up to men being men.

His fingers started playing with her asshole. For a moment, her protests stopped. It felt so exciting, so nasty.  

She quickly came to her senses.

"Wait.  Wait!! I've only tried this once and it didn't work"

"I can't wait to feel how tight you are."

"Im serious, it hurt last time."

"It's only gonna hurt enough to make it exciting.  You want to be excited don't you?"

She was struggling to respond.  How was she in this position again? How was this happening?  She had promised herself never again but the other night had opened something inside her, such an exciting nasty sexual experience.  She wanted more.

When she didn't answer, he added, "If it hurts too much I can stop."

And then just like the previous night, his body took over hers and she felt herself submit to his touch.  She let herself enjoy the stimulation, the tingling, throbbing, electrifying sensations.

She heard him unbuckle his belt and then he unzipped his pants.  She felt a jolt of excitement when she saw them fall to the floor.

She reluctantly bent over the counter, her excitement mounting, and stared at him in the mirror. 

David was an aggressive dominant man with her, so unlike her ex. It was an enormous turn on for her.

He tugged hard on the towel, exposing her naked ass fully. Her nipples turned hard as they made contact with the cold countertop.  

His free hand reached between her legs and slid into her wet pussy.  

She felt like her body was betraying her.  Why was this exciting her? She was supposed to be saying no, not enjoying it.  David moved his fingers in and out of her, faster and faster.  It felt delicious. "Oh that's good... that's just what we need."  He moved his hand and spread her ass cheeks open.  His wet fingers wiped her pussy juices over her asshole.  He put one knee between her legs and then the other, forcing her legs apart to make room for him.  She felt his hard cock enter her pussy, getting wet, getting ready to enjoy her ass.  David held the base of his cock soaked with her juices and pressed the swollen head against her asshole, rubbing and pressing harder.  He told her to reach back and spread her ass cheeks for him.  She hesitated, What did he mean? Why did she need to do that?

  

"Do it. I've been fantasizing about it all week." 

Hearing that sounded so good to her.  He was thinking about her.  There was no denying how turned on she was, how much she wanted more. She did as she was told. "Oh that's it... that's it, you nasty girl."

David leaned his hips towards her. 

She felt more and more pressure and a little pain as her hole stretched open to take him in.  

"Relax... you have to relax." 

He continued to push into her.  

"It's hurting... I need you to stop."

"Not yet... not yet... oh fuck, you're so tight."

The head of his cock popped all the way into her ass and she gasped at the mild pain she felt.  

"You're so nasty...Ooooo, fuck, that feels good... "

David's shaft was now completely inside her, he pulled back and then in deep again.  He started thrusting, slowly at first, then harder.  The force increased until his body was slamming her thighs and hips into the counter.  Her body was responding to him, the pain was lessening and her pleasure was increasing.  She steadied her hips, and then pushed back slightly. It felt good. She moved her ass back further, meeting his thrusts, taking him in deeper each time. 

She felt so sexy in that moment, so nasty and free. The stimulation was so intense, more exciting than anything she'd experienced, maybe even more than the other night.  

David thrust deeper and harder.  It was such a new nasty sensation, she wanted to scream.  He reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair.  He pulled her head back.  With his other hand, he slid his fingers into her mouth, rubbing them over her tongue.  As she did the other night, she sucked on his thick, rough fingers.  He pushed his fingers to the back of her throat.  Her gagging was exciting him.  The fingers slamming into her throat matched his thrusts in her ass, harder and deeper,  whether she could keep up or not.  He let go of her hair.  Each hand grabbed a nipple and pinched and twisted until she thought she couldn't take it.  He pinched even harder and thrust his hips hard against her ass, shoving her into the counter.  My god, she thought, what would happen if someone walked in right now. Was the door really locked?

She felt his cock twitch and pulse inside her ass, as he was getting ready to cum.  She could see his face in the mirror.  He looked estatic but also angry in a weird way.  David let out a muffled groan as he shot his cum deep into her ass.  He kept his cock in her for a few seconds.  She could feel it pulsating in her asshole.  As he pulled his cock out, she felt warm cum dripping out her ass, down her crack to the backs of her legs.  She tried to catch her breath.  David slapped her on the ass, hard. Too hard, it stung and was loud.  "That was beautiful!  Be quiet and clean up."  He opened the door a crack, looking out before he slipped out of the bathroom.

She didn't know what to think.  How to feel.  Had he really just dismissed her with a  "Nice fuck, now leave?"  It made her feel dirty.  At the same time, getting fucked in the ass like that was thrilling.  It was nasty and super sexy and the way it felt was almost too hard to describe.  In her wildest dreams, she never imagined it could be that good. She wanted that again. She definitely had to have more of that.

She cleaned up and walked out of the bathroom.  As she entered the front room, the kids called to her, "Mommy! Mommy! You missed it! It was so funny!  I called you. Didn't you hear me?"

She rubbed her son's head, gently ruffling his hair.  "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't hear you from the bathroom."

She looked over at her brother in law, sitting there with the kids. He looked up at her and gave her a sly wink.

Just then, her sister walked in.

"Food's here!"