All Comments on 'The Pet Ch. 02'

by StephanieRose12

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THIS ISN'T BDSM

I’ve just read the first part of your so called story and thought I must be wrong surely these people love that girl. I honestly thought it couldn’t get any worse.

You’ve gone from extreme mutilation, physical and mental abuse of a vulnerable adult and turned it into a betrayal of the worst kind and now you’re glorifying human trafficking, murder and the worst possible degradation that the human mind is capable of dredging up.

Then you have the nerve to try and pass off all of that depravity as BDSM, I honestly think you need psychiatric help.

Submisky35Submisky35about 4 years ago

ON THE OTHER HAND...

As absurd as the premise of this story is, I find it entertaining. Of course I have to keep reminding myself that this is just a story and that such things could not happen in real life...or could it? I hope not anyway. Although when I consider some of the atrocities that went on in the concentration camps in WW II, I wonder. Nonetheless, I shall be looking for chapter 3, and I bet the previous anonymous commentator will be too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the comments from the other two are so jokes XD please ignore them and continue! I'd love to see more! and no, not because i'm mentally fucked up, but because living in a fantasy, make believe land IS NOT real life and therefore all the in-depth emptions don't come along with it. Detach from the reality of the situation and focus on the fantasy of the situation. Anyways, yes, some part are extreme, but any good fantasy has that. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous