All Comments on 'The Pet's New Job Pt. 03'

by OpusMagnum

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hum. Cheaters always derail the fun for me. You did tag it, which is great, but how many people read the tags first? Very few. Not ashamed to be judgemental. She's a poaching skank. He's a weak minded weasel. Mentally removing the cheating aspect, I like most of it. Hearing his thoughts with all the doubts we humans carry is good. Is it the weekend at the office that no one else seems to be around for all of these activities? WTH with leaving her unattended. Her post punishment positivity should not negate him having learned a serious lesson. Dom is responsible, even if sub enjoyed the dangerous situation. She seems rather toppy from the bottom. That's an important element in her personality that might be worth looking at closer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with below

I live the kink as long it is between consenting adults - who are unmarried. It would have been fine with ne if he had cheated on his girlfriend, but a wife? Leaves a bad taste in ones mouth. and I am not being sexist- if she was married it would have been just as tasteless. Otherwise the story was great, he should have been single or divorced as sad as that angle is. Otherwise put it in n loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mmh, expected more ...

Finally the denouement. But after brilliant start, teasing middle the ending chapter left me unfulfilled. Hints of unresolved conflict in the "raunchy" part and too straightforward resolution in the "clean" plot part.

Please grace us with another story, might pan out even better

Greetings,

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved this story

As with the other commenters, I would have loved it even more without the cheating. I honestly thought that she was his wife at one point but that’s because I forgot to check the tags *sigh*

It’s incredibly rare that I don’t check the tags but that’s on me.

Overall it was a great story.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous