The Pharmacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as she left the pharmacy she could hear the recently humiliated man beg for a second chance, promising that he would do better a second time. His pleas fell on deaf ears.

Her anticipation for the main event of the evening grew as she made her way to the hotel and the bar where the man who had caught her attention online would be waiting for her by now. The fiery energy from the earlier altercation still coursed through her veins, intensifying her arousal. She reveled in the thought of her impending encounter, a mix of desire and satisfaction swirling within her.

Claudia continued to walk purposefully toward the hotel, knowing she would not have time to shower and becoming acutely aware of the sticky residue clinging to the skin on the inside of her thighs, remnants of the intense exchange at the pharmacy. The lingering feeling of being soiled and without underwear excited her, adding an unexpected thrill to her encounter with the man awaiting her.

Claudia, lost in thoughts of the encounter at the pharmacy and her impending adventure back at the hotel, didn't immediately notice the three men from the pharmacy trailing behind her, begging her for attention. The men persistently called out to her, promising to do better if they had another chance to fuck her, but Claudia's focus remained unwavering. She turned to face them, her eyes filled with a newfound determination. "You had your chance," she stated firmly, her voice carrying a hint of finality. "I don't need boys. I have a real man waiting for me."

Stepping into the bar, Claudia's heart skipped a beat in anticipation, only to plummet in disappointment as she realized that the attractive man from the dating profile was nothing more than a fraud. In his place stood a sweaty overweight man, much older than his deceptive online persona had suggested. Anger and disappointment surged within her, casting a shadow over her previously heightened excitement.

Refusing to acknowledge him, Claudia walked out of the bar alone, emerging onto the street, to find the three men from the pharmacy still lingering. Their persistence itself was a flattering turn-on.

With a beckoning gesture, Claudia called them to follow her, her intentions clear, leading them past the man who had catfished her, silently relishing the power dynamics at play.

As Claudia guided the men through the elegant hotel lobby, their presence and the striking image of a forty-something white woman, leading three younger black men, dressed in street attire, attracted the attention of both guests and staff. The combination of their contrasting appearances and the unconventional nature of their procession drew curious gazes from onlookers. The sight of Claudia confidently holding hands with two of the men as they made their way to the elevator was undeniably provocative.

The stares didn't faze Claudia in the slightest. With each passing gaze, her confidence only grew stronger, and a thrill coursed through her veins. The weight of others' judgments served only to further ignite her desire, adding a further thrilling element of exhibitionism to her evening. She basked in the knowledge that her intentions with the men were clear to anyone who saw them, and her own shamelessness aroused her further.

As they entered the hotel room, Claudia wasted no time in laying down the rules, asserting her authority and reminding the men that she was in charge. There was no room for negotiation; they were to comply with her instructions promptly and without question. Her previous displays of dominance had already made it clear who the boss was.

The men stood in awe of the suite, their gazes roaming the room, taking in its opulence and luxurious surroundings. Their attention was momentarily captivated by the sight of three provocative sex toys displayed on the nightstand. Among them, the largest dildo, black and imposing, might have intimidated any man. But Claudia, unfazed by their surprise, brushed it off with a sly smile.

She assured the men that she had no immediate plans for the toys that night, as she hoped their presence would make them redundant, but she was keeping them in reserve in case they disappointed her.

Claudia's scrutinizing gaze traveled up and down the men's bodies, assessing them with an appraising eye. Satisfied with her assessment, she directed them to the bathroom and insisted they shower. The walk-in rain-forest shower was big enough for all three. Meanwhile, she meticulously folded her dress, preserving it for future use during her trip. Her underwear was still in the pharmacy bag with the condoms and lube.

Wearing only her heels and bra, Claudia entered the grand bathroom, radiating confidence and a commanding presence. She assumed the role of a matron or a meticulous mother, inspecting the men's cleanliness with precision. Pointing out areas that needed additional attention, she handed them soap and meticulously evaluated every inch of their skin. Reminded of a trope in prison movies, she insisted that each bend over and display their anuses for her. She had no idea what she was looking for, but the sense of dominance and inflicted humiliation aroused her considerably. The dynamic of her supremacy, her partial nudity, and the intimate inspection of their bodies stirred excitement within the young men whose beautiful cocks were twitching and rising in response. However, Claudia firmly insisted that they refrain from indulging in any form of self-stimulation until she was ready to order that.

As she assessed their physiques, Claudia made mental notes, comparing and contrasting their athletic bodies. Each man exuded a different physical prowess, with potential as a football star, a track athlete, or even a model. Their varying shades of dark skin added to their unique appeal, and their well-proportioned dicks exhibited a range of curves, lengths, and thickness. Claudia, comfortable in objectifying them in this context, justified her actions by drawing parallels to the objectification she had experienced throughout her life.

Once satisfied with their cleanliness and her inspection completed, Claudia offered the men towels, signaling her approval. The inspection had been thorough, leaving no doubt about their adherence to her standards.

As the atmosphere in the bedroom area of the suite became charged with anticipation, Claudia decided to lighten the mood with an off-color limerick, designed to be specifically offensive to these young black men. With a mischievous smile, she moved a pointed finger between the three men, her voice filling the room as she recited the limerick.

The limerick reached its climax, landing on the man she had already been intimate with in the pharmacy. Claudia, with a hint of skepticism in her voice, asked if he was ready again so soon. The man, undeterred and determined, answered affirmatively, dropping his bulging towel to demonstrate his readiness. His engorged prick standing admirably to attention.

Claudia's eyebrows raised slightly, impressed by his courage and resilience. She acknowledged that he knew the drill by now, tossing the condom box toward him, a subtle gesture that conveyed her expectations.

Claudia and her three guests immersed themselves in a passionate night of exploration and pleasure. The men selflessly dedicated themselves to fulfilling Claudia's every need, finding their own satisfaction as a byproduct of their devotion. Although their skills may have been limited, their boundless energy and unwavering desire to please more than compensated for any shortcomings.

Claudia, like a skilled conductor, directed her three companions with precision and authority. They followed her commands obediently, their eagerness to please mirroring the loyalty of Labradors. Despite initial hesitations, they complied with Claudia's requests for acts that required them to be in close proximity to each other, crossing metaphorical swords as they did. Their inability to resist her direction outweighed any reservations they may have had.

Claudia's empowerment grew as she insisted the men repeat the same words they had used to describe her in the pharmacy.

"Call me a cunt," she demanded, "fuck me like a bitch!"

Initially the men were nervous to repeat their verbal insults, clearly finding it easier to accost a nameless stranger than use them to describe this dominant woman, but Claudia was persuasive.

"Show me how you fuck a slut," she cried, "use me like a whore."

These words become her catalyst, propelling her to new heights of assertiveness and self-assurance. She rejected any notion of shame, refusing to be affected by the negative connotation that others may attach to these words.

In her mind, these words were not insults but badges of honor. By embracing and owning these words, Claudia reclaimed her power and transformed them into tools of empowerment.

The men intuitively understood her intentions and responded accordingly, doubling down on their efforts to fulfill her desires. Fucking her harder with every demand.

Claudia's refusal to be shamed ignited a fiery passion within her. She channeled this energy into driving her own efforts forward, unapologetically pursuing her desires with a newfound intensity. The words that were once intended to belittle her now became a source of strength, fueling her determination to live life on her own terms.

The more vigorously and aggressively they fucked her, the harder she fucked back, never stopping her demands for them to go harder.

She set a high standard for the men to meet, insisting that their words and actions matched her intensity and passion. If she considered their words to be sterile or delivered without commitment, or if she sensed their energy waning, she didn't hesitate to shock them into improving their performance, unleashing her own arsenal of insults aimed at the men. These verbal jolts served as a wake-up call, a reminder that they had to match her level of enthusiasm and dedication.

The experience was unlike anything Claudia had encountered before. Never had she been with three men who willingly submitted to her every command with such enthusiasm. She embraced the opportunity fully, reveling in the pleasure of their obedience. She demanded that every sex act was explored, and every hole plundered. The lubricant would certainly be employed this evening.

"Have you fucked my ass yet?" she enquired of one man, "and did you do it when he was in my cunt?"

Claudia was keeping a mental checklist in her head, determined to ensure nothing was missed.

"Nobody is leaving this room until I have experienced every combination," she asserted. "Why are you just standing there? Fuck my mouth!"

One by one, climax by climax, the condom box was emptied, and the lubricant was exhausted, marking the intense culmination of their shared passion.

As the night drew to a close, Claudia, utterly spent from the intensity of their encounters, succumbed to a deep and contented sleep. The satisfaction she had experienced was profound, leaving her completely fulfilled, surrounded by the peaceful aftermath of their collective pleasure.

The following morning, Claudia was abruptly awoken by the unexpected entrance of the housekeeping service into her hotel room. The sight that greeted the maid was nothing short of shocking--an unclothed Claudia, tangled in the sheets, lying in bed with the three young black men.

The maid's face flushed with embarrassment, and she swiftly retreated from the room, stammering apologies in her wake. As the door closed, Claudia couldn't help but burst into laughter, jolting the three men from their slumber.

Claudia's eyes darted around the room, her gaze falling upon the box of condoms beside her. She reached for it, but to her disappointment, it was empty. Reluctantly, she turned to the men, her voice tinged with disappointment and informed them that it was time for them to leave. To their credit, they might have started slowly, but they delivered on every explicit promise they made in the pharmacy.

12