The Phoenix and the Ice Queen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and pulled her to him gently and kissed her before saying, "maybe not, but the woman I love loves me, it's the best surprise I could ever have asked for, this makes up for everything today. I can go to sleep happy now."

Mel smiled mischievously, "oh I wouldn't do that just yet my dear, you'll miss your other surprise and that would really be a shame, trust me."

She led him into the bedroom where there was curiously a chair set up in the middle of the room. She guided him down into the chair and kissed him before saying, "I want you to know I do this because I love you and I trust you, no matter what happens. So, please just relax, and enjoy."

Mel then crossed the room and soon music began to play from somewhere, seductive romantic music. Mel then sexily approached him, shaking out her shoulder length red hair as she did, she then kissed him and began gyrating all around his chair placing her breasts, ass, and stomach directly in his face. She then began unbuttoning the back of her dress and let the straps slide off of her shoulders one at a time before letting the top fall revealing her black lacy bra. She then gyrated toward him showing her bare stomach and grazing the fabric of the bra as well as her firm mounds against him.

When she pulled back she let the dress drop the rest of the way exposing a matching set of black lace panties and her incredible toned legs. Now her hips were on display as she pushed her panty clad ass and crotch against him. He expected her to stop there, maybe tease him with more dancing, but she pulled back and smiled some more before reaching behind her to release the clasp of her bra, and teasingly hold it to her, before letting it drop exposing her medium sized tits to him. She wasted no time in approaching him, and rubbing the firm tits on his body and if Brandon had not already been hard before now he would definitely be so now.

Using every ounce of control not to reach out, and pull her onto his lap, he was amazed when she stepped away again to this time shed the panties. As the red-haired mound came into view, Brandon swore he detected a hint of moisture, showing him this was turning her on as well.

With no more clothing to remove what followed was a full-on lap dance, or at least an attempt at one. It was clear she did not do this kind of thing often, which kind of touched Brandon that she did it for him. Regardless of how awkward she was, it was still sexy as hell having his sexy naked girlfriend grinding all over him.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer he asked, "Am I allowed to touch?"

"Please..." she whispered in his ear longingly. He smiled, and putting her out of her misery, pulled her onto his lap and began running his hands all over her sexy body, before he pulled her into a deep kiss. As they separated she moaned with longing, this made him grow bolder and he began full on groping her breasts and ass like he had never dared to before, he palmed a breast in each hand teasing her nipples between his fingers while she ground her firm ass all over his painfully hard cock. Her moans and kisses as they did that told him she was loving every minute of this, to his utter surprise. In fact, he felt a growing wet spot on his pants leg where her crotch was resting and smiled.

Making a decision, he lifted her up and carried her to the bed, where he laid her down before quickly stripping down to just his boxers. Her eyes lit up with lust at seeing him strip, and he got into bed with her, ready to make a serious move.

It was then that things began to go wrong, as he made out with her, he moved over her, and suddenly her whole frame went rigid. He broke off his kiss and found her previously lustful eyes now near fear filled, her previous warmness disappearing fast into an icy mood of cold terror.

Brandon immediately got off her and just pulled her into a cuddle, reassuring her until she seemed to relax. It was clear she was still afraid of sex, and not yet ready.

After a long silence, she croaked out, "Thank you, I'm sorry, I know that had to be hard."

"Only in that you are still afraid of me, I don't want you that way, not like this. I can wait."

"Not you honey, just the penetration, it hurt so bad the first times that it scarred me pretty bad. My body reacts on its own once I get close to having sex. I'm hoping it will go away, but for now it's still there, but it's not you, I love and trust you, it's just my instincts don't trust a penis in me just yet."

Brandon smiled, "Its ok, a rape must be hard to get past. I won't push you more than you're ready, when you want to try again let me know, ok? It means a lot to me that you are trying though."

"Thank you for understanding honey, I love you so much, and I will keep trying, I'll let you know when I'm ready next." Then laying there she smiled up at him with the mischief back in her eyes. "Can I see it?" She said nodding at his boxers.

"Um sure, I guess that's fair, sorry if it's a little soft, raping my terror ridden girlfriend is not exactly 'hot' for me."

She smiled, reaching down to fish his cock out of his shorts, "And I appreciate that, but something tells me I can stiffen him back up."

She was right of course, no sooner had her hand touched his cock than it immediately began to stiffen again, so much so she had to act quick before it got stuck tenting his shorts.

"Oh my, Brandon, very nice" She said admiring his growing member. As it reached its full nine inches and considerable thickness she whistled and said, "ok I'm kind of glad I freaked out, because you are much MUCH bigger than the other one that's been in there. I'm not sure you'll fit in there honey, but I think I'll enjoy trying when we get there." She then began to stroke it in a smooth motion that told him she was not new to this. She smiled at his surprise, "I may not be able to fuck it, but this I can handle, you don't think I didn't do anything with those guys I fooled around on the road with, did you? I kept quite a few around with just this, well that and this."

She then leaned in and engulfed most of his length with her mouth, before she began sucking and worked her way down his shaft until she had all of him in her mouth. What then followed was hands down the best blow job he had ever gotten, and from the most unlikely of sources. Who knew Melissa Murphy, uber Ice Queen, was so good at giving head. She truly was just full of surprises. She teased him for a while before finally driving him over the edge. He came a ton in her mouth releasing the frustration that had built, in part, since their first kiss after the wedding all those months ago. To his surprise she swallowed every drop and cleaned him up. Then she put his now soft cock back in his shorts, cleaned her lips, and snuggled close to him, pressing her naked body against his, and kissed him.

"Happy Birthday honey, I hope it was memorable. I love you so much."

"It certainly was, and the best gift is still knowing you love me."

"Better than that last part?" she asked chuckling.

"Absolutely, though don't get me wrong that was amazing, I had no idea."

"Most guys don't, its what makes it so fun." She said giggling, "Still you're one of the few to get that kind of effort and definitely the biggest I've tried that on."

"Well I'm honored. Thanks for a great day darling, you definitely brightened a tough day."

"As you should be, and anything for my love." Then she snuggled closer to him, "Good night honey, Love you."

Brandon just smiled and said, "Love you too, but aren't you going to put something on?"

"Nope, not like you haven't seen everything now, and I like sleeping naked actually. Plus, I have my big strong man to keep me warm tonight and I kind of like that idea."

Before she passed out she said, "And just so you don't worry about it, because I know you will once the glow fades, your old nemesis is not really a threat. I'm honestly not that worried about him, you forget I have Michael's backing, so I have a lot of pull. I'll be just fine." She paused then added, "This guy just seems small time, if he had something he'd have shown his hand already, not waived it in your face trying to scare you, believe me I know his type and that type is always full of it. We'll be fine honey, please don't worry."

Brandon nodded and said, "I know you know what you're doing darling, of all people, I know you can handle yourself. I think you're wrong about Jeff though, and I wouldn't underestimate him, he's a little weasel of a suckup, that does not show his head until he has something, and some powerful people behind him. I'm just saying make sure you know whose team everyone is on before you pick a fight with him, you don't want any nasty surprises."

"Ok, if you think its worth looking into, I will, I trust your judgement, but I also see there's a score between you two and I won't be pulled into some juvenile pissing match. I'm an important woman with real stuff to get done honey."

"I know, I'm just saying be careful Jeff could be trouble, I'm not saying soon, but when we least expect it."

"Noted." She said turning to face him and pressing her bare breasts against his bare chest before kissing him, "Now, my love, what do I need to do to get you to forget him so you can sleep," she said after it ended looking him in the eye, "A girl can get jealous, you're so obsessed with that idiot."

Brandon pulled her closer to him and kissed her loving the feel of her naked body against his and the taste of her lips, and all thoughts of Jeff yates disappeared replaced by thoughts of his sexy girlfriend and her birthday surprises.

"Already gone my darling love, my only thoughts are of you and your wonderful surprises, thanks again for everything you did to make my day special. I love you so much."

She smiled and quickly kissed him goodnight and said, "Good, and you're welcome, good night honey, sweet dreams."

"Good night," he replied holding her close and as promised when he did doze off his dreams were indeed filled with images of that evenings fun. He had to admit it was some of the best sleep he ever had.

Chapter 6

As it turned out Mel was right, Jeff did seem to be full of hot air, the rest of March passed with no follow up to his threats. As requested Mel checked to make sure the people they needed in their corner were still there, and everything seemed to be in order. Brandon was still wary, but realized he could not live his life worried about Jeff and what he would do. So, he began a new side project that he hoped would help things in the long run, in case Jeff did make his move.

Since it was designed to help Mel, and he did not want a lot of attention paid to it, he did not consult his team for help. Really he was just personally expediting a low priority customization Mel had asked for on his own time while helping keep their priority projects on schedule. He liked handling Mel's requests personally because then he could add things in she might have forgotten to ask for, but he knew she wanted, as well as put in a few Easter eggs for their amusement.

The Easter egg he was adding to this request was less amusing and more, life altering, he just hoped he had not misjudged the timing of it. He hoped she would take it the right way, the good news is he could most likely keep it hidden until he felt the moment was right.

Toward the end of May just a time occurred when one night Mel was working at home on something on her laptop. He had installed the easter egg on her personal laptop under the guise of working the bugs out, but he had other reasons, when he heard her swear and call him from the other room.

"Brandon, I hope you get these bugs figured out before it's more than just me, not sure I appreciate being the guinea pig for all these special programs you install."

He came up behind her, "Well it's a good thing I don't work for you then Mel." This was something he had wanted from the start of their previous deal, he did not mind working with Mel, but after his first experience he did not really want to work FOR Mel if he could avoid it. Brandon then added, "Besides darling, these are custom add-ons made just for you that I do on the side because I love you and I love a challenge. It's not like I can exactly have other people test software built pretty much just for you, now can I?"

"I suppose not," she conceded, "and I appreciate all you do and so does the IT group at Proud Stone. Can you just figure out what's wrong so I can finish?"

"Is this pressing or, can it hold until tomorrow?"

Mel sighed, "It can hold if need be, I just really need a win today, it's kind of been a rough day." She paused then asked, "why, is the error code that bad?"

Brandon leaned over her and scrolled through the error report, already knowing from the code it was the error he had built in for just a moment like this one, nothing serious, just an opportunity to activate the Easter egg in the back of the program. He typed a few things to set it in motion, then left the room, telling her to restart when it finished, and answer any questions that popped up after the restart.

Brandon went to his desk where he had been concealing a special item ever since he had first installed this program on Mel's computer, so he would be ready for this when the time came. As he was doing this Mel was giving updates on what she was doing.

"Restarting now." Then a minute or so later, "Ok it's back up, wow that was quick, opening program now."

Brandon smiled, walking into the room knowing she was about to get a bunch of arbitrary questions about their time together, leading up to the big question for which he had retrieved the ring box in his hand for.

"Brandon what the? These are the most specific questions I've ever seen, what kind of game are you playing?"

"Just keep answering Mel, what was the last question?"

"It just asked if I know you love me. Of course, I do. Now it's asking if I love you, yes of course. Brandon this is getting..." She broke off and Brandon moved into the room, getting into position on one knee. Since he knew the next question was a long one and it said, 'Then Melissa Erin Murphy, will you make Brandon the happiest man on earth by answering this final question, will you marry him?'

Mel didn't answer the screen but turned around in shock, tears in her eyes, asking, "Brandon are you serious?" He was there behind her, kneeling, ring box open and in hand in answer. She lit up, "Yes! Oh my god yes," she cried out ecstatically and kissed him. He stood up put the ring on her finger and then pulled her to him and kissed her again.

He then bent down and typed 'she said yes' in answer to the question and the screen switched to graphics of fireworks going off. He held his new fiancée close as they watched their fireworks and she chuckled. "You really thought of everything. I love you so much." Then after a few moments, "ok I got calls to make. My mother, Amber, Molly, and Stephanie are going to want to hear about this, oh and Gina too, but I guess she kind of already knows?"

Brandon smiled, "You know me too well, she helped me pick out the ring, Stephanie too, though that was mostly just getting your ring size." Then after a pause added, "you don't think I'm rushing you do you?"

"Oh, god no," she said pausing a bit then smiling even wider and chuckled, "I really do want to marry you, weird as it is to say, I really can't wait to be your wife, truly, it just feels so right. It goes against everything Andi taught me, but I don't care, you just make me feel so alive when I'm with you, I just know that this is right for me."

Brandon smiled, "good I'm glad and I can't wait to be your husband and build our life together, I love you so much."

They kissed again and Mel made her calls. They decided to go see Brandon's parents in person to share the big news, with a quick stop at Jack and Gina's on the way back. When they got to Jack's they were informed by Gina that she and Amber were already putting together an engagement party the following Saturday, so Mel's mom and Andi could join in on the celebration.

When the party came, it was a mix of Brandon's family, Brandon and Mel's friends, and of course, Mel's mom and Andi. Everyone was excited about the news and it was a great party, even Mel enjoyed herself. Brandon couldn't help but notice that Gina, Molly, Amber, and Stephanie were all huddled around one table passing phones, which appeared to have stuff that suspiciously looked like wedding dresses and flower arrangements on them.

Brandon pointed this out to Mel saying, "Don't look now, but I think that table has just formed our wedding planning committee, Mel."

Mel smiled, "Oh good, none better, after all that's probably my list of bridesmaids, at least they'll be happy with their dresses. Shall we go see what they're up to?"

Brandon nodded, grudgingly, and they sidled over to the table, where he had been right, they were absolutely discussing the wedding. They had been chatting only a few minutes when they got asked about a timeline.

Brandon looked at Mel and they had a silent exchange, "Well we want to get married as soon as we can, and I know someone would love it to be in the fall, October say?" At this the whole table cooed over the first part, but gasped over the October deadline. "Something wrong with that?"

They exchanged glances but it was Gina that answered, "Well, we're kind of doing this on the side guys if you really want October you might need to hire a pro, we got the feeling you wanted it soon, but not that soon."

Mel stepped in then, and Brandon could see her step into business mode a bit, "Well, when did you have in mind?"

Stephanie spoke up, "We were thinking February, it'll give you both some time to finish up projects, and close the year strong, that way you could take off for an actual honeymoon."

"And best of all Mel, we can have a little fun with your nickname, ice sculptures and the like. I can see it now; Ice Queen weds her King." Amber said.

"My that does sound fun," Andi said behind them, "Though strictly speaking a queen would most likely marry a prince consort, unless of course she's combining her queendom with an already crowned King of another nation." Mel rolled her eyes and was getting ready to reply but Andi stopped her, "But I digress, anyway I figured I'd come over here to tell this little committee that I'm covering the cost of this royal celebration. If this is a royal wedding consider me the treasury, just let me know what check I need to write and to where."

Everyone was floored at this statement, Mel recovered quickest however, "Andi, wow, that is super generous, you don't have to do that."

"Oh, I know I don't have to, but I want to. If you're worried about me wanting input I assure you I'll leave all the details to you two and this fine group of ladies. Whatever you want I'm behind it no matter how girly. Seriously, just let me know what I owe, have Stephanie send me an invoice when you get it figured out."

"You sure?" Mel asked again.

"Absolutely, god knows your mom doesn't have the cash, and you don't have that other parent so I'll step in. Mostly though, I know you're trying to start a business, save your money for that. I just got a huge bonus I've been meaning to use on a splurge and you know how I hate spending money on myself. What better way to use that money than to give my protégé something that'll make her happy, and help her future?"

Mel hugged her in tears and thanked her again and again. Andi eventually chased them back to their party before sitting down with the planning committee to work out preliminary figures, just to get both groups on the same page budget-wise.

Mel and Brandon enjoyed the rest of the night and that night as they fell asleep in each other's arms they could not help but feel excited and wondered if February could get here any quicker.