The Phonecall

Story Info
A sexy morning phone call.
1.7k words
4.31
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" I answer groggily as the phone wakes me from my sleep.

"I woke up thinking about you, my Angel. I woke up rock hard and I missed you being in my bed with me." I feel the colour hot in my cheeks as he continues talking. "So many things I want to do to you this morning."

I concentrate on his voice over the phone. The soothing tones and cadence of the words as he speaks them. I could listen, just listen to his voice all day... but that's not what he has in mind for me this morning.

"Would you like me to tell you about it, Angel. Or would you rather go back to sleep?"

"Oh no! I'm not sleepy at all. Yes please. You know how much I love your stories." I say as I snuggle back under the covers with the phone to my ear. I hear him chuckle as he gets ready to talk. "What are you wearing, princess? Let me guess: flannel Jammie pants and a tank top, no undies. Am I right?"

"Yes Daddy." I squirm with glee. He knows me so well.

"Well darling.. I want to explore every inch of your body. Starting with your adorable little toes. Sitting at the bottom of the bed I will take your foot in my hands. I know your feet hurt you baby, so I will spend time making sure to ease the tension from them. Caressing your foot and ankle. Pressing hard into the arch and along the tendon running behind your heel. Soothing that gentle pain I wiggle and pull on your toes. Encouraging them to release their tension. Bringing your delectable toes to my mouth I begin sucking on them. Allowing my tongue to slide between each toe as I suck each one into my mouth. Do you like that Angel?"

"Oh yes" I breathe. "your mouth is so warm and it makes me tingle all over thinking about this"

"Good" his voice rumbles down the line. "Once I finish with your toes, I place a foot on each of my shoulders. I reach forward and grab your hips pulling you down to the bottom of the bed. I turn my head and trail kisses up one calf and then up the other. Moving the legs of your pants out of the way as I go. Reaching up to untie the bow at your waist I gently pull your pants down and off your legs..."

"Angel, how are you laying right now? Are you on your side or on your back?" "I'm on my back." "Are you wet Angel? I want you to spread your legs and slide your hand down your tummy to MY pussy. Tell me, princess." "Yes." I whisper. "I'm wet." "Good. That's good. I want you to continue stroking yourself while I talk. Okay?" "Yes daddy"

"Good girl. Now, where was I? Oh yes, I just removed your pants. Next, I trail kisses all over your beautiful thighs. I watch as they begin to quiver the closer I get to my pussy. I kiss and nibble along the crease of one thigh, brushing over your lips and moving to the other thigh. Over and over until your hips rise to meet my mouth as I brush over your mound. Using my fingers I trace the line of your lips before slipping between them and finally feeling how wet you are. I hold your lips open and breathe warm air onto your clit as I look up at you. How beautiful you look gazing back at me with your hands clenched in the blankets. Slowly I bring my face down and lave your slick folds with my tongue. From the front all the way to the back and to the front again. Licking up every drop of wetness that is there before I slide one finger inside your opening..."

He stops talking and I whimper in protest. "Ah baby," he says to me.. "you're such a good girl, so responsive. Even over the phone, I can hear the way your breath hitches and deepens while I describe what I'm going to do to you." I giggle shyly and he laughs. "There's no reason to be embarrassed sweetheart. Just imagine my words. I want you to touch yourself like it's me touching you. Do you understand?" "mmhmm" I nod. "Use your words my darling. Do you understand?" "Yes sir, I understand. You want to direct my touches with your words."

"Mmm yes. Exactly that darling girl." He murmurs with approval. I feel myself flush again at the praise. "I want you to slide your finger inside of you, slowly. Slowly. Put it in as far as you can and then slowly pull it out again. Imagine it's my fingers teasing you. Getting you ready. Add a second finger to the first. Remember to go slow"

"If I was there right now I would bury my face between your thighs. Pulling your hips up so I can thrust my tongue into your pussy. Licking it all up and replacing my tongue with my fingers so I can suck on your clit while thrusting my fingers inside you. Continuing until I feel your legs shaking and your juices begin to flow down my throat-"

"Mmmm yes baby, I can hear how wet you are over the phone. Stop holding your breath. Let me hear your sighs and moans. I want to hear what you sound like while you cum. Do you understand?"

I nod again and then quickly gasp "yes, I understand."

"good girl. Well once I've warmed you up

with my mouth and hands, I will rain kisses over your mound. Up across your tummy , and up to your breasts. Raising up the bed and holding myself up on one elbow, I take the other hand and cup it around your breast. The nipple is so hard, like a little raspberry-

"Are your nipples hard right now, Hun? I want you to take your free hand and caress your breast. Pinch the nipple, and stroke your skin. Knead the breast the way you like it best"

"- I lean over you again allowing the head of my cock to brush against the lips of your pussy as I lower my mouth to your breast. Tonguing your nipple and sucking it into my mouth as I move my free hand between your legs. Positioning my thick cock at your entrance I trace the tip through your dampness. Teasing us both by just slightly pushing it in before withdrawing it again.

I stop sucking your tip and raise up again, moving so I can bury my nose in that spot just below your ear. I lick your neck and allow my cock to slide into you just a little bit more. As I lick and suck on your neck and under your jaw. I allow myself to sink deeper and deeper into you, waiting each time for your pussy to adjust to my girth.

Finally, I sink deep into you as our hips meet and I kiss your mouth, long and slow and sweet. Moving my tongue between your lips to the tempo of my cock between your thighs-"

"Mmm baby I love listening to you. I want you to fuck yourself harder for me. Can you do that baby? I'm squeezing my cock right now baby thinking of you fingering my pussy. I want to hear you cum. That's it. That's my girl. Mmm it feels so good doesn't it? Move your hand harder now, I want to hear your palm smacking into your pussy. My cock is so hard right now, it's throbbing and glistening with so much pre-cum"

"-I kiss you while I am fucking you, and you moan loudly as you feel me throbbing inside of you. But I don't stop thrusting, I keep going as the waves move from me and into you. . I look at you and you know we aren't done yet as I pull out of you I am still hard. I move down your body and begin licking up my cum as it seeps out of your body. Coming back up I kiss you again allowing you to taste yourself and my cum on my lips as we kiss.

You know that's just the beginning right darling? I move up the bed and roll into my back. I bring you up my body and position your hips above my face. Bending you over so that you can reach my cock. As I bring my tongue back to your pussy I can feel your mouth slowly sliding down my cock.

Holding your hips still I spread your cheeks and lick from front to back and front again. Squeezing your sweet ass I probe your hole with my tongue. Pushing it in deeper as I thumb your asshole. Sucking your clit and thumbing your ass I feel you begin to cum again-"

"Mmm. Baby, yes, just like that. I can hear your climax getting closer, stroke harder. Faster. Ungh. We are so close aren't we baby? Yes just a little more, yes that's right, fuck daddy's pussy for him. Let it go, find your release. Yes like that. Just like that..-

As I listen to his words and the way his breathing has changed, I know he is almost ready to cum too. So I follow his instructions and let my climax come upon me. I drop the phone as it washes over me with wave after wave of pleasure; squirting out over my thighs and soaking my bed. I feel like it just keeps coming over me. From the phone I can hear his sharp command "don't stop. Keep going. I know you have more inside you. Let it all come out. That's right. That's my good girl." Another orgasm follows the first one and then another. And another. I hear his shouted "Fuuuuck" and know that he has climaxed too.

"Baby girl, pick up the phone. You've done so well. I'm so proud of you for listening so well."

"Mmm thank you Daddy. That's just what I needed this morning." I say as I pick the phone up again. He chuckles and says "yes Angel, I know. And soon we will be together so I can hold you and snuggle you after I explore your body. Would you like that?" "mmhmm. I mean yes, Daddy. I would like that very much." I say with a yawn. He chuckles and says "alright Angel, you go on to sleep now. I will call you later after work."

'Okay..." I say as I drift back to sleep.