The Photo

Info
A man who's addicted to watching a friend's sex video. [Female narrator]
1.2k words
4.56
4.1k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirby
lirby
8 Followers

That damn photo she sent him this morning got him thinking about the video again. He knew he shouldn't watch that video. Yet, this video had become his addiction.

"Fuck this!" What's wrong with watching her one more time? She had sent it to him, Right?"

She was his best friend, but she had become his personal porn star. He needed to see how her lips moved and sucked her lover's engorged cock one more time. That video made him want to reach down and rub his own cock just thinking about her worshipping her lover's cock. Her video spawned many feelings of jealousy and envy that he had toward her lover. Yet, as much as he hated the other man in the video, he was incredibly turned-on watching their video. He often wanted to delete the video because he felt guilty playing it over and over because she was his best friend.

The photo she sent him this morning threw him over the edge and made his mind go directly back to the video. He hadn't pleasured himself in a while. So he couldn't stop himself. His fingers started scrolling through the files on his phone, and there she was, "The Video." He opened the file without hesitation and he pressed the white arrow.

Immediately, he heard her slick mouth lapping her lover's cock. These sounds made him reach for his own cock, which was tucked away in his pants. He didn't want to stroke himself yet, but when he saw her red-painted lips glide from the bottom of her lover's shaft to the tip of its head, he unzipped his pants and freed his cock.

The cool air calmed him down as he lightly held his shaft. He was mesmerized by watching her suck her lover's cock and wished he was the man in the video. So, he continued to watch intensely as her hands twisted around her lover's shaft. Her tongue lapped under the head of her lover's cock. He knew this was the most sensitive side of a man's cock.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!"

He couldn't help closing his eyes and imagined her tongue sucking his cock. Still, he wanted to focus on the video, so he opened his eyes and saw the tip of her lover's head enter her mouth. Her hand began moving faster, up and down her lover's shaft, until she made her hand give that little twist that he had become so familiar with watching.

He would have thought she wanted her lover to cum, but then she slowed her tempo down. She really didn't want her lover to cum too quickly. She wanted to savor his cock. So, she pulled her lover's cock out of her mouth to interrupt his pleasure. She was toying with her lover. He could hear the frustration in her lover's voice, but then she started again. She was amazing as this, start, stop, and start again. He couldn't take his eyes away from watching his phone's screen. He could see her lover's cock become large and swollen by her actions.

Time seemed to stop until she took her lover's cock deep into the back of her throat. He could hear her gagging and see saliva dripping all over the other man's veined shaft. It was unbelievable how she could open her mouth and deep-throat her lover's cock. Her lover's cock was long and thick, but when she engulfed his shaft deep into her mouth, she started whimpering to the point that she almost appeared to be suffocating. She held his cock there for what seemed like minutes, but in reality, it was only for a few seconds.

He closed his eyes again for just a second. He couldn't help imagining that he was the man in the video, but his eyes opened when his own cock started to twitch. His cock needed his hand desperately as he continued to watch the video. So, he began stroking his cock lightly at first, but when he saw her pull her lover's cock out of her mouth and rub it along her cheeks and lips, his pre-cum started dripping all over the tip of his shaft.

She was beautiful and intense when she sucked a man's cock. He could hear her lover moans get louder. Yet, when he heard her gagging again on lover's cock, he gripped his cock harder and began stroking his shaft with unbelievable force. He didn't want to cum either, but he couldn't stop himself. He could also tell that her lover was trying to hold back from cumming as well. Of course, he knew how this would play out. He had seen the video countless times. So, when he saw the man in the video grab her head and forcefully move it up and down his engorged shaft, he knew that her lover was going to release his load all over her pretty face.

With each forceful thrust of her head, he could see the man in the video losing control. His own body also started quivering at the sight of watching her sucking another man's cock. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. And just as he predicted, her lover pulled his cock from her mouth, gripped his shaft, and positioned it near her face.

Her lover's voice echoed in his ears as he grunted, "Oh Fuck... Are you ready? I'm going to cum all over your pretty face."

She instantly replied with her soft voice, "Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! Yes! Please cum on my face, Sir!"

Hearing these two lovers moaning made him stroke his cock at unbelievable speed. Still, he remained quiet watching the video. He knew what would come next and needed to see her lover's cum spill all over her beautiful face. Her eyes were in a haze when her lover's cum began splashing all over her lips and down her jaw. She was drugged on this man's cock, but she pulled herself together, and then started licking and smearing her lover's cum all around her mouth, lips, and cheeks.

Seeing her drugged-like face, covered in her lover's cum, threw him over the edge. His orgasm began taking on its own persona. It was intense, powerful, and strong. He closed his eyes and visualized that he was cumming all over his friend's beautiful face. His body started to twitch and tingle. He felt his hot cum start to powerfully release from his cock. The intensity of his orgasm took over his mind and body.

He could hear himself saying, "Oh fuck... oh fuck! This is strong. I'm fucking cumming! I'm cumming so Goddam hard!"

His breathing became labored as his body started to spasm at the anticipation of his white cream moving up his shaft and out of his body. It was done. He was done, but his dreams of coming on her face became his reality when he opened his eyes. He had become so lost with the intensity of experiencing his orgasm that he didn't even realize the video had ended.

His breathing was still heavy, but he needed to regain control over his body. When he finally opened his eyes and looked up at his phone, he saw his cum dripping all over his friend's beautiful frozen face. Before he could feel any guilt from cumming all over his phone, he grabbed a tissue, wiped his cum off her frozen face, and immediately closed the file. She was gone for now, or at least until the next time he saw that little white arrow calling his name and willing him to press play again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
lirby
lirby
lirby
8 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Your Kinky Date with Daddy You have a kinky date with your Dominant Daddy.in BDSM
Aspiring Actress Actress gets a lot more than she bargained for live on stage.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dressing Room Women have intense sex in a public fitting room.in Lesbian Sex
The Mother-In-Law Ch. 01 My special relationship with my wife's mother.in Loving Wives
Just My Mouth Mel bets she can do it with no hands.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories