Your Kinky Date with Daddy

Story Info
You have a kinky date with your Dominant Daddy.
13.5k words
4.61
26.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction about a submissive and her Dominant, whom she calls "Daddy", having a kinky date night. All events are fictional and all characters are 18 or older. The story is told in the third person to allow you, dear reader, to put yourself in the action.

It's date night and you're wearing a little black dress that makes you look amazing. Your Dominant, "Daddy", directed you earlier in the week to get a dye and manicure with a very striking red for hair color with deep red nails. Underneath you're wearing a black, lacy shelf bra, sheer black stockings with red bows on them, a matching black lace garter belt, and lacy red panties that are crotch less.

You are, as is always normal now, wearing your iridescent, steel collar locked around your throat but you know something new will be happening when Daddy locks matching steel bracelets and anklets on you, making it clear to anyone who knows that, for tonight at least, you're Daddy's slave rather than just His submissive...

As you head to the restaurant Daddy tells you that if anyone asks you about your collar or cuffs that you must introduce yourself as your Daddy's princess and explain that you wear them to show the world that you are owned by Him. The mere thought makes you blush to match the red of your panties.

Dinner goes as you expect, you are conscious of the double takes you get at the restaurant and you see the waitress looking at you appreciatively more than once. About halfway through dinner you ask Daddy's permission to go to the bathroom. He agrees and you feel His eyes glued to you as you walk away.

As you are washing up, the door opens, and the waitress comes in. When she sees you, she stops and comments how much she likes your collar.

You realize what you have to do next and say, "The man I'm having dinner with is my Daddy. I'm his princess and this collar and cuffs show the world that I'm His property."

Feeling both mortified and exhilarated you await the shocked look but instead she smiles sweetly, puts a finger to her lips, and then parts her blouse just enough to display a tattoo on her left breast that says "Sir's slut".

"Looks like you're in for a fun night," she says into your ear, "wish I could watch.

Blushing furiously, you return to the table where Daddy smiles at you and pats your bottom before you sit down. Every time the waitress walks by, she winks at you knowingly...

As dinner comes to a close, Daddy helps you stand then walks you out to the car with a hand caressing your ass through the thin material of your flowing black dress.

When you get to the car, he reminds you of the rules regarding your collar. Then with a wicked grin he produces a length of red, silk cloth and binds your eyes securely but comfortably. "The next destination is a surprise, Princess." Then he kisses you deeply and helps you into the car where he buckles you in and makes you spread your legs. He swiftly runs a finger between the folds of your most intimate place and you can hear His grin as he comments on your arousal.

There follows a drive which convinces you Daddy is taking random turns to confuse you. When you finally come to a stop Daddy leans over and kisses your cheek, then tells you to wait for Him to open the door.


There are moments of breathless anticipation as you hear Daddy zipping or unzipping something in the back seat. Then your door opens and you find yourself on a totally quiet street. "I'm going to remove your blindfold but you're to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them."

"Yes Daddy," you say quietly.

You feel Daddy remove your blindfold and you dare to sneak a peek - to see Daddy wearing a carnival-style mask. His eyes harden as He sees you peeking. You catch a glance of a doorway with a single overhead light and a man standing in the shadows before slamming your eyes shut.

"I told you not to peek!" Daddy growls. He leads you roughly to the front of the car and forces you over the hood, hiking your hem up and administering five exquisitely hard snacks to your lace-covered ass. You're sure the sound carries clearly and you're relatively certain you hear a coughing chuckle from the direction of the shadow-shrouded man...

Daddy tells you to straighten up and open your eyes. He's holding a red silk mask for you to put on and tells you to do so immediately. You find that the mask covers your entire face but is cut out just below the nose so that your mouth is unobstructed. As proof of this, Daddy backs you against the car kissing you deeply and caressing your breasts through the material of your dress. His expert touches soon have your nipples erect and poking clearly at the top of your dress. He grins wickedly and tells you to come along, keeping you moving with a hand firmly on your still-stinging behind. You're pretty certain you know what's coming as He leads you toward the shadowy man.

As you approach, the man takes in both of you, clears his throat, and asks, "May I help you?"

"Yes," say Daddy, "We're here for Club Bacchus."

"Of course, Sir," the man says respectfully. "Please step inside and check in with Mistress Malice at the desk. And if I may say, Sir, that was a lovely show."

Daddy nods at the man, who opens the door to allow you to enter the building.

Inside you find yourself in an elegant lounge with plushy carpeted stairs leading up to a second floor. There are a number of people seated in comfortable chairs or at intimate tables talking in low voices. All of them are dressed similarly to you and your Daddy - the women in some variety of dresses, the men dressed in a business casual fashion. All are wearing some variety of masks. You note that there's an approximately even mix of men and women who are wearing some variety of collar, and clearly judging by the nature of some of the discreet touching going on there are a mix of straight, gay, lesbian, and bisexual couples being catered to.
To the left along the wall is a bar which you blush to see is staffed by men and women who are naked from the waist up. All are wearing some variety of collar. To the right of the stairs is what looks for all the world like a hotel concierge desk behind which is a striking woman with raven-black, shoulder length hair who is wearing a mask which only covers her eyes. She is wearing an elegant grey dress which flows down to her mid-calves but which is split high up the sides to clearly display the thigh-high, patent leather boots she is wearing. The heels are at least six-inch stilettos but she clearly knows how to move in them.

You approach the desk and she takes in both of you with her eyes. "Good evening," she purrs, her voice a husky growl, "Welcome to Club Bacchus."

Daddy starts to greet her but she holds up a finger to make Him pause,

"My name is Mistress Malice and there are certain rules that you must know about here. First, there are no real names in Club Bacchus. Second, with the exception of the bar staff there is no overt nudity on the first floor. Third, aside from the common room at the top of the second-floor stairs all other rooms are equipped with red and green lights outside in the hallway. If the red light is on the occupants do not wish to be disturbed. If the green light is on then whatever is on the computer screen next to the door is considered fair game. Fourth, any public play in the rooms upstairs will be governed by use of a 'stoplight for safety' system. Even if you have a different safe word you must employ the stoplight system while here. Fifth, any violation of these rules will result in summary expulsion and banning from the club. Sixth, anyone identified as property by a collar or a bright blue ribbon around their neck can only be interacted with if you get permission from their owner, who will be wearing a green armband. Finally, anyone identified by a green armband will be addressed as Sir or Ma'am unless otherwise specified. Do you both understand these rules clearly and agree to abide by them?"

"I do," you both clearly say.

"Very well," Mistress Malice says, "one final question." She turns her eyes to you and says in a kind voice, "Are you here of your own free will?"

Blushing under your mask and wondering what Daddy has in mind you still nod.

She smiles and says, "I have to hear you say it, dear."

"Yes, I'm here freely with my Daddy," you respond in a tremulous voice.

Mistress Malice glances swiftly at Daddy looking at Him expectantly and He immediately tells you to address Mistress Malice properly.

"Yes, Mistress Malice," you say, "I'm here freely with my Daddy."

She nods and leans in to whisper something to Daddy. "Agreed," you hear Him say. Then, to you, He says, "Bend over and place your elbows and palms flat on the desk and then wait while Mistress Malice and I finalize the plan for the evening."

Blushing furiously, you comply as Daddy and Mistress Malice move off to the side. You can sense some interested eyes on you from the bar area but nobody seems to take undue notice of your situation. Still as Daddy and Mistress Malice converse you feel as exposed as if you were naked to the entire crowd. You catch snatches of their conversation "... room 15 reserved ... instructions will be on the screen ... drink first and then enjoy the common ..."

As their conversation finishes Daddy and Mistress Malice come back over to you and your knees weaken to hear Him say, "You may give my girl five for her impertinence."

Mistress Malice responds, "Thank you, but I trust you'll rectify the situation through the evening. The gentlemen will certainly be disappointed by some of the rules you've set but overall, I expect you'll have a grand evening. Room 15 will be ready for you in 30 minutes. Until then feel free to enjoy a drink or the common area upstairs, Sir."


Directed toward you, "Remember your stoplight, miss. From what your Daddy has reserved you may need it."

Daddy leads you over to a table and tells you to sit while he gets drinks. You nervously glance around and see some of the other tables graced with couples or even three or foursomes. You see a few collared girls (and boys) that, while dressed, have the disheveled appearance and dreamy smiles of those who have been put deeply into subspace and, from the looks and scent of several of them, fucked to the point of exhaustion and beyond. You wonder what sort of games Daddy has in mind for you this evening as you mind plays Mistress Malice's final comment about needing your stoplight on a continuous loop back.


Daddy returns to the table with a glass of wine for you and a glass of scotch for Himself. He sits down closely, placing a hand directly between your legs and gently stroking the opening in your panties.


As you sip your drinks Daddy keeps you entertained with a running patter of small talk mixed with quiet observations about others in the room. He points out one collared girl who clearly has the telltale signs of great quantities of cum drying on her face and down the front of her dress. Another boy with a neon blue ribbon around his neck is taking turns deeply kissing an older couple who are both wearing hunter green armbands.


You hear giggles from another quarter as a green arm banded woman in a business suit under which she is clearly nude attaches a leash to the collar of a petite girl in what appears to be a kimono and nothing else and then commands her to get on all fours and crawl to the stairs. There are appreciative murmurs as the kimono rides up revealing panties so translucent that they barely meet the restriction on no overt nudity.


An older gentleman with salt and pepper hair and a green armband gets up from a table where three other men with green armbands are sipping drinks. He approaches your table and says, "Good evening, Sir," to your Daddy, "My friends and I have been admiring your girl there and wondering if she will be available for shared play this evening?"


Daddy continues to stroke between your legs and says, "I've reserved room 15 for later this evening. You can certainly read the board and see if you have interest in what I have planned for my little girl here but I suspect that she won't be available for the play you have in mind."


The gentleman looks you up and down and says, "Pity. But perhaps we'll review your rules and see whether we're interested."


Daddy nods at him in a friendly manner as he departs. You continue sipping your drink burning with curiosity over Daddy's intentions, your pussy spilling wetness over His fingers and their consistent, gentle stroking.


You are finishing your drinks as Mistress Malice approaches and says, "Sir, I apologize but room 15 will be a few minutes later than anticipated. Please, both of you enjoy a cocktail with my compliments."


"Thank you," both you and Daddy say simultaneously. Both Daddy and Mistress Malice lock their eyes on you.


"May I speak to your girl, Sir?" Mistress Malice asks.


"By all means," Daddy says, shaking His head.


Turning to you, Mistress Malice says severely, "That's twice this evening you've failed to address me properly. To say nothing of speaking to me when I was clearly not addressing you. What have you to say?"


Stuttering at this intense situation Daddy has placed you into, your head spinning from the wine and the firm pressure Daddy is now placing between your legs you murmur, "I'm sorry M-mistress, I didn't think because my Daddy has me so distracted."


Her eyes twinkling, Mistress Malice asks you, "Ohh, does your Daddy have you all worked up?"


"Y-yes, Mistress," you stutter again.


Mistress Malice looks at Daddy for confirmation to which He withdraws His hand from between your legs and extends a finger soaked with your juices. Never breaking eye contact with you, Mistress Malice takes Daddy's finger in her mouth and slowly sucks your juices off of it. The she leans over to you and whispers, "Mmmm, I love the taste of a new girl. Having seen your Daddy's instructions, I think perhaps I'll be up to see you later." Then she pulls back, grabs your hair, and plants her lips on yours pushing her tongue onto yours for a brief but thorough exploration.


As she breaks off, she winks at you and nods to your Daddy before walking off to mingle with other customers. You're left completely flustered by the exchange and barely process when Daddy says, "I think we'll forego the second cocktail and go explore the second floor."

As you start up the stairs Daddy slides a hand under your skirt to rest on the lace of your underwear. His hand thus ensconced He directs you up the stairs with gentle but firm pressure. You're well aware that this has caused the hem of your dress to ride up high enough to reveal the bows of your stockings and the red lace of your panties to anyone watching the two of you ascend the staircase.

As you reach the top of the stairs you are met by a large, well-muscled, man in a tuxedo. Instead of a tie, however, he is wearing a collar with a tag that says "security" on it. His eyes take in the two of you, noting your collar and cuffs and then turns to Daddy and says, "Your girl is properly identified as your property, but you'll have to wear this, Sir." The bouncer then hands Daddy a green armband which He slips up to His left bicep.

Across the landing are a set of double doors from which the pumping of bass emanates. To the left and right stretches a long hallway with doors on alternating sides, each with a red lightbulb and a green lightbulb over it. You can also see flat display screens next to each door as well as windows into each room. Some of the lights are red but the majority are green.

Daddy looks at you and asks whether you want to explore the hallway first or check out the common room...

You glance down the hallways to either side considering what might be going on in those green and red lit rooms with nearly uncontrollable curiosity but you decide to try and ease your way into this experience so you reply, "Let's start in the common room please, Daddy."

"Very well, princess," Daddy nods, steering you toward those double doors.

As you approach the doors part and you're immediately enveloped by a wall of dark, bass-laden music. The room before you is dim and much, much larger than you were expecting. There are couches and large soft chairs scattered in alcoves all over the room. The alcoves have dim, recessed, colored lights so you get fleeting impressions of all kinds of lascivious activity going on around you.

The music is somehow dark and dangerous and arousing and the bass serves to make every part of you vibrate deliciously. The air is warm to the point that you're feeling overdressed, especially given some of the sights you've already witnessed but not processed.

The air is a heady, intoxicating mix of perfume, cologne, incense, and sexual arousal. Underpinning the music your ears can detect the moans and paintings of men and women deeply in the throes of ecstasy or else being denied that ecstasy.

Your eyes are drawn to the only truly lighted part of the room - a raised stage at the back where a blue ribboned girl and a blue ribboned boy are restrained in stocks and being flogged to the whistles and catcalls of an appreciative crowd. Daddy is clearly leading you toward the seats near the stage.

To either side of the stage are neon green signs with arrows pointing to hallways on either side. The one to the left says "GH - O" whole the one pointing right says, "GH - All".

Glancing to your left your eyes come to rest on an alcove where a green arm banded woman in a black leather skirt is casually conversing with another green arm banded woman in skin tight leather pant while both of them are having their nipples sucked and licked by a foursome of blue collared boys who are all dressed silk boxers.

Looking the other direction, you see a curvy woman with deep purple hair and a thick, tight leather collar around her throat. She has her legs draped over the arms of the chair she's in, exposing herself - complete with a landing strip dyed to match her hair - to anyone who cares to look. A man with a green arm band is sitting next to her idly tugging on a chain connected to clamps on her nipples at odd intervals. When she jumps at one such tug you see him administer three sharp smacks between her legs, leaving her gasping and whimpering but otherwise rigidly still.

Daddy finally leads you to two chairs facing each other. He sits in the chair facing away from the stage, placing you in the one facing him. As you start to sit, Daddy reaches forward and slides the hem of your dress up to your waist so that your stockings and garters and panties are clearly exposed while you sit. Then He adjusts your legs so that your increasingly wet pussy is clearly visible to Him and anyone walking by.

Daddy is thoroughly enjoying watching your reaction to the ongoing flogging display on the stage. You also find yourself highly intrigued by the steady flow of people toward the green-arrowed hallways.

Daddy sees your eyes darting to the neon signs more and more frequently and beckons you to stand up. You do so and Daddy stands up and says into your ear, "You seem curious about those hallways. Why don't you go see where they lead and come back and tell me what you find?"

"Yes, Daddy," you say, eager to see what is going on. As you begin to walk away Daddy quickly grabs your wrist, pulls you close, and puts His tongue deeply into your mouth. You're left breathless by the kiss and even more breathless when Daddy suddenly pulls your dress down your shoulders to expose your breasts.