The Photo Session Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

Sandy, Cassie, and I walked up to Gwen and the Roarks. Primarily to be polite, I asked Susannah how she felt about the induction ceremony.

"Well," Susannah said, "when Mom first mentioned the Society to me, I was like 'yeah, whatever, you and Dad did it and now you want me to, ok.' As tonight started getting close, it really hit me that I was going to be completely naked in front of a whole lot of people. That was pretty scary. When I walked in tonight and saw all of these people, I thought 'shit, my parents are going to undress me in front of all of them.' I nearly barfed, but I couldn't back out. I was shaking as I stepped up on the platform. As Mom took my dress and my bra off, I was thinking that everyone was going to see that I don't have any breasts or ass."

Susannah took a breath, and then she continued. "When Dad pulled my panties down, it was like I had gone through some sort of door. I was thinking, 'Hey, this isn't as bad as I expected.' When everyone started clapping, I thought it was pretty neat. Since I've been walking around with nothing on, men have been looking at me like I'm attractive, which is pretty nice. That's a lot of words to answer your question, Mr. Stone. The short answer is that it's been great and I'm really glad I did it. I'm looking forward to seeing you naked next Saturday."

"Me too," Alice Roark added.

"I'm looking forward to seeing Cassie and Sandy with nothing on," Mr. Roark added.

Cassie smiled broadly and said, "We're looking forward to being seen."

Before the conversation could go any farther down that track, Gwen said, "Mom, are you ready to leave?"

"Yes dear," Cassie replied. "It's time that we went home."

"I don't have to get dressed, do I?" Gwen asked.

"No dear," Cassie said. "I put you dress and panties in Dad's car earlier."

When we got to Cassie's house, she invited Sandy and me in for a drink. As soon as we were inside, Gwen said, "Hey! Society rules say that we all have to be naked." Gwen was right, so we all undressed. Sandy and I left our clothes on a sofa in Cassie's living room and followed Cassie's bare ass into the kitchen where she kept her booze. Gwen took her new dress from her mother and went upstairs to put it away.

Cassie, Sandy, and I were sitting on stools in the kitchen sipping our drinks when Gwen walked back in with a vibrator in her hand. Gwen sat down on a stool and said, "The induction really got me horny." She spread her legs, turned the vibrator on, and held it to her clit.

"Don't you think that you ought to do that in the privacy of your room?" Cassie asked.

"No," Gwen replied. "You are the three people closest to me. I want you to see me come."

No one said anything for a moment and the room was quiet but for the sound of Gwen's toy. Then, Cassie said, "well, shit, if you're going to. . . ." Cassie got up and walked out of the room. I heard her going up the stairs and, a few moments later, coming back down. Cassie came back into the kitchen with her own vibrator in her hand. She sat back down on her stool, smiled at Sandy and me, spread her legs, and turned her toy on.

I know that this sounds perverse, but watching my beautiful daughter and my beautiful granddaughter pleasuring themselves was incredibly sexy. Sandy got up and stepped next to me. I stood up. Sandy reached for my dick and began stroking it. I worked my hand between Sandy's thighs and began fingering her. All the while, we were watching Gwen and Cassie.

At one point, Gwen opened her eyes and saw Sandy and me playing with each other. She smiled and said "Cool!" Gwen and Cassie both worked their toys inside themselves and were soon oblivious to anything other than the sensations in their cunts. Sandy and I were torn between pleasing each other and watching the display being put on by my family. Finally, Sandy gently pushed me back onto the stool, straddled me, and sat on my lap, guiding my dick inside her. We were both so stimulated that, once we were actually fucking, we came quickly. I stayed inside of Sandy as we watched first Cassie and then Gwen orgasm. That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers
12