The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's good...

There you go..."

Snap, Snap.

Aaron also put on his game face.

Aaron placed the first cuff on her left wrist and fastened it securely.

Snap, snap...the camera clicked away.

Aaron placed the other cuff on her right wrist.

Snap, snap.

Aaron grabbed two more cuffs and bent down and carefully placed them slowly on both of Linda's ankles...one at a time for the camera.

Snap, snap.

"Ok, Aaron, that was good. Now let's tie her off to one of the eye-bolts on the table top."

Linda knew all along why the eye-bolts were mounted to the display table top. She just didn't want to think about it.

"Don't worry Linda, Aaron is going to make sure you're taken care of in this scene."

Holly kept taking pictures. She was documenting this entire scene. Even when Aaron was checking the placement of Linda's feet, Holly continued.

Aaron took charge.

"Stand with your waist up against the edge of the table top. Turn just a tad to your right. Is that ok?" he asked Holly.

Holly said, "Let me check the framing. Yeah, that's about right."

Holly began snapping more pictures, as Aaron grabbed one of the ropes. He looped the rope through the d-rings of the wrist cuffs and tied them together.

"Ok, extend your arms to your right and bend slightly towards this eye-bolt right here."

Aaron looped the two ends of the rope through the eye-bolt and gently, but firmly, pulled the slack out of the rope and then continued pulling until Linda's wrists were secured right up to the eye-bolt.

This stretched Linda's upper torso just a bit and left her standing on her toes. The rope actually kept her balanced so she didn't have to struggle to stay upright.

Next, Aaron took the short rope and tied it off to the cuff on Linda's left ankle. One of the floor bolts was about eight inches to the outside of Linda's left ankle and Aaron tied the rope securely to the eye-bolt on the floor, giving her precious little slack for her ankle and foot to move.

Aaron stood right behind Linda and playfully wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his face into the side of her neck. His mouth moved up to her ear and he whispered something quietly to her, then took a step back.

Aaron bent over at the waist, as Linda shifted her weight and she lifted her right foot off the floor. Aaron reached for her ankle, and lifted her ankle and knee up over the edge of the table top.

"Hold it right there, so I can grab this last piece of rope." Aaron said.

He unrolled the rope and tied one end to the cuff attached to Linda's right ankle, just like the wrist cuffs. He threaded the other end of the rope through the eye-bolt and secured her ankle right were it was resting.

Now Linda's right knee was over the table top, with her ankle securely restrained by the rope tied off to the second eye-bolt.

With her knee up on the table, this lifted the lower half of her dress up to her waist on the right side. Her left leg was exposed from her foot all the way up her inner thigh, and her right leg was spread so wide that her pantyhose gusset was completely exposed below the hem of her dress.

At the same time, Susan moved across the room and pulled over a huge monitor on a rolling stand from the corner. She stopped it about 15 feet in front of Linda and again, Linda looked puzzled.

"This is so you can see what Aaron is doing under the table." Susan answered before Linda could ask.

Linda realized she couldn't see anything below the table top from her position.

Susan plugged in two cables from under the display table and turned the monitor on.

As the picture came up, Linda was shocked to see she was looking at a video of her legs from the waist down. The camera was mounted under the table.

Live Video!

Jim started to laugh, nervously. Linda looked at Jim and she could tell he was tickled seeing the monitor.

"That's just like when we pull the mirror out in the bedroom.... I love this!" Jim exclaimed.

Linda stared at her left leg on the monitor. Looking towards the top of the screen, she focused towards the gusset of her pantyhose. There wasn't enough light focused on the top of her legs to show how wet she was. She was relieved.

Susan began setting up some additional lighting on the other side of the table. She flipped on a switch, and suddenly Linda had a clear view in the monitor of her soaking wet pantyhose gusset.

Her biggest fear was realized. She was so embarrassed.

Linda was helpless. She had no idea what was about to happen. She was so embarrassed that everyone was going to see how turned on she had become and her husband was thoroughly enjoying her predicament.

Aaron moved up behind Linda again, this time he was posing for Holly's camera. Holly was set up at the front corner of the table, facing Linda. She was taking full length shots of Aaron rubbing up against Linda's back. While Aaron's right hand forcefully grabbed Linda by the hair, he wrapped his left hand around her waist and reached down in front and began rubbing her pantyhose covered tummy.

"Stop." Holly said.

Aaron realized what Holly meant. "Susan, bring us some clothes pins."

Holly explained, "Linda your skirt is in the way in the front. We have a simple trick to hold your skirt up and keep it in place with well hidden clothes pins."

Susan approached Linda and pulled her skirt away from her body. She tried pulling it up at different angles. She quickly found three spots where she could hide the clothes pins, holding Linda's skirt up above her waist.

"There, that will keep it out of the way." Susan said.

Now Linda's pantyhose was completely exposed in the front.

"That's perfect, Susan!" Holly said.

Susan stepped back and looked at Linda closely, then walked back to her spot behind the camera.

Aaron moved back up behind Linda and put his arms around her again. His left hand slid down over her pantyhose covered tummy and he held that pose for a moment.

Snap. snap.

Linda shuddered as Aaron's fingertips tickled her ever so slightly.

"Linda, act like you're shocked that your boss is touching you like this."

Snap, snap.

"Rub her with those hands," Holly told Aaron.

"Scratch her lightly with your fingertips...

Yeesss, tickle her..."

Snap, snap.

"Now move down and rub her thighs...

Oooh, that's good!"

Snap, snap.

Aaron pulled her hair and kissed her on the neck, then the shoulder...and on her cheek, pulling back from her in between, holding each kiss for a couple of shots.

"Ok, Aaron, slide your fingertips under her pantyhose."

Aaron complied and forced his fingertips under the elastic waistband.

Snap, snap.

"That's good, Aaron.

Ok, slowly move down...

Run your fingers through her curly hairs...

That's it, keep moving down..."

Snap. snap.

Linda was in a trance, now. She began reacting to the movement of his fingertips under her pantyhose, but somehow the scene in the monitor felt disconnected from what Aaron was doing to her. She struggled to concentrate on both.

Holly moved in close, aiming the camera at Aaron's fingers.

"Oooh, that's really good, Aaron. Why don't you pull your hand out and reach in from behind."

Aaron pulled his left hand out from her pantyhose and slid it into the low cut top of her dress. His hand reached across to her right breast and grasped it aggressively. Then with his right hand, he buried it under the waistband of her hose from behind. His hand slid the entire way down and Linda felt his fingers reach her anus. He probed there momentarily, then moved the last few inches to her pussy.

Snap, snap. Snap, snap.

"That's good, Aaron. We can see the outline of your fingers."

"Linda, you're soaking wet! Wonderful!"

Linda could now see that her pussy had betrayed her and everyone in the room knew it.

Holly moved in very close, within about 18 inches of Linda's pussy.

Snap, snap.

"Aaron, try parting her lips..."

Let's see if we can get a good shot of that."

Linda moaned as Aaron manipulated her lips under her hose. She felt his fingers wiggle their way between her delicate folds and spread them apart.

"Ooh," she moaned. "That's making me..."

"Stop Aaron!," Holly interrupted harshly. "If we go any further, we need to get the gusset out of the way."

To Linda's frustration, Aaron suddenly removed his hand from under her pantyhose. She felt abandoned and gasped as his fingers withdrew.

"Susan, can you grab those little scissors from the desk over there?" Aaron said calmly.

Linda was extremely worked up, but was now realizing the whole scene was completely normal to these three professionals in her presence.

With the scissors in his hand Aaron dropped down on his knees and disappeared under the table.

Linda's focus returned to the monitor and her nylon covered legs. Aaron was just inches away from her.

She watched intently at Aaron's movements.

Aaron reached up to the gusset and pinched it slightly. He pulled on it, then took the scissors and snipped a small hole.

Linda could feel cool air enter the tiny hole he had cut just below her pussy.

Aaron put his finger inside the hole and pulled back on the cotton material and began to trim the gusset around the edges. He avoided the surrounding seam and after several careful snips, he removed the cotton gusset. He then held it up to his nose, took in a few breathes, then tossed it off to the side.

Aaron admired his handy work and reached up with the palm of his hand and cupped her pussy gently. Linda saw this in the monitor.

"So warm and moist." Aaron quietly said to himself.

"Aaron, why don't you stay on your knees?" Holly suggested.

"Touch her legs Aaron...

Slide your hands all over her legs...

Snap, snap.

"Rub the inside of her thigh...

Ooh...that's good!"

Snap, snap.

Linda could feel herself getting wetter now. She knew the pictures Holly snapped would reveal this to the whole world.

Linda struggled with her bindings. She wanted to be released. Her hips gyrated in front of Aaron's face.

Linda watched Aaron in the monitor. She could see her pussy was just inches away from his face. She was overcome with lust and was craving to be touched there again. She wanted his fingers, she wanted his kisses, she wanted his tongue to split her lips and taste her.

Linda wanted to be FUCKED!

She wanted to be fucked right there in front of the camera.

She wanted to be fucked right there in front of Holly and Susan.

And she wanted to be FUCKED by this young man, right there in front of her husband, Jim!

To Holly, Susan and Aaron, this was so obvious. They'd seen it before. They'd seen many amateurs overwhelmed by their need to display themselves in front of the camera. Their need to surrender for the viewers. Their need to have an orgasm!

But Holly wouldn't let her climax. Not before she'd gotten all the photographs she needed.

"Aaron, move back for a second." Holly commanded.

"Linda, we have a few more shots to get. Can you hold on a little longer?"

"I don't know if I can...

I need to...I need to cum so bad...

This is really hard. Harder than I thought it would be...."

"Hang on Linda, we're almost finished."

"Aaron, lean back into her."

Aaron slid back up close to Linda again.

"Aaron, let's see you play with her with your fingers. Touch her pussy, Aaron. See how wet she is..."

Snap, Snap.

Linda felt his fingers invade her pussy, once again. Her left leg shaking as she tried to maintain her composure. She struggled against her bindings. She struggled as she continued looking at the monitor, watching Aaron's fingers work their way between the swollen lips of her pussy.

Snap, snap.

Aaron kissed the inside of her thigh. He kissed her further up.

Snap, snap.

He was almost there, but pulled back.

Snap, snap.

Aaron's finger disappeared again between Linda's lips. Holly kept snapping away. His fingers began to go deeper. They wiggled their way further into her womb. She felt every centimeter those fingers reached.

The pop from the flash bulbs broke Linda's concentration. She stared at the monitor in front of her. Her eyes blinked with each flash. Her eyes closed as she tried to concentrate on Aaron's finger burrowing deeper inside of her.

She turned her head slightly to look at Jim, his focus was on the monitor and the video feed captured from under the table. He was so taken by how erotic the scene became as it unfolded in front of his eyes. He was watching his wife star in her very own Porn video. And with another man. A man less than half her age.

"Jim, what do you think of your wife, now? Do you like seeing my son fingering her pussy in front of you?"

Jim was oblivious to Holly's question. He was concentrating on the monitor, watching his wife struggle against her bindings and the young man's fingers.

"Aaron, let's go ahead and finish this up," Holly finally said.

"Lick those lips of hers....

Lick her wet pussy...."

Snap, snap

"That's it......that's good..."

Aaron moved up aggressively. His tongue stabbed upwards into Linda's dripping pussy. Linda lay her head back. She was concentrating on his tongue. Aaron's tongue buried between her lips. She struggled to grind her pussy into his mouth. She continued to struggle, trying desperately to focus on the intimate spot between her legs. She was almost there. She tried, but just couldn't get herself over the edge.

"Ok, I think this is a wrap! We've got some great shots, Linda. You were fabulous. Just like a real professional."

Linda's face went flush. It showed her disappointment. She was on the verge of tears. She'd never been that close and wanted it that bad.

"Please Holly!

Please Aaron!

I'm not finished. I want to....

I need to....

I need to cum so bad.

Susan?"

Susan was listening intently. A small smile crept across her face. Susan looked at Holly. She looked at Aaron.

Susan then looked at Linda. Showing her mercy she said, "I have an idea. I know how hard it is to do a pictorial like this. I remember my first time. I just had to finish. There was no way I could quit without getting that sweet release."

Aaron, looked at Jim. He turned and looked at Susan. He said to Susan, "Bring me that large dildo, and get the Hitachi out of the drawer over there."

A devious smile came over Jim's face. He knew what Aaron was thinking. He watched Susan hand the dildo to Aaron. Then Susan walked across the room. She opened the desk drawer and retrieved the Hitachi.

Susan plugged the "Magic Wand" into an outlet below the table and held it at the ready.

Aaron said, "Linda, you need to lubricate this before I fuck you with it." and he placed the huge dildo in front of her mouth. Linda was all too ready to open wide for the silicone phallus. She stretched her tongue out, anticipating Aaron placing it right there in her warm mouth. She didn't have to wait.

Linda began working it with her tongue, soaking it with her saliva. Aaron worked it in and out of her mouth, back and forth until he finally pushed the dildo into the back of her throat, causing her to gag. When she gagged, her saliva spewed out all over the dildo and down her chin. It also splattered over Aaron's hand. Aaron, now satisfied with the lubrication Linda provided, removed the dildo from her mouth and squatted down below her.

With his left hand he reached up to Linda's pussy lips. He wiggled two of his fingers between them to make sure she was ready. He probed her more deeply to prepare her for the head of the giant dildo held in his other hand.

"Linda, have you ever been fucked with a dildo this large?

I bet you haven't...

You're gonna love this!...

I think this will get you off..."

When the large head began pushing up into her, she reeled her pelvis backwards from the size of it. But as soon as Aaron drove it past her pussy lips, Linda coo'd with satisfaction. Aaron slowly began working the dildo up inside of her.

That feeling between her legs was coming back with a vengeance. She focused on the size of the dildo and how it felt up inside her. Her eyes were open, but were only looking straight in front of her.

She was staring at the video monitor. Mesmerized by the sight before her. She could see Aaron guiding the huge dildo up inside her. As he began to pull it back out, Linda was startled by a sudden buzzing sound.

Susan sat down on the floor next ro Linda's leg, being careful not to block the view of the video camera under the table.

Susan held the "Magic Wand" firmly as she placed the large round head just above Linda's pussy. Linda rocked her pelvis forward, reaching towards the strong vibration, as if begging for it to come closer.

"Oops, sorry!" Susan said.

Susan moved it up and pressed it against Linda's clitoris.

Linda closed her eyes. Her leg began to shake. She let out little screams as her lips parted and her mouth opened wide.

"Oh my God...

Oh, Aaron....that feels.....

Deeper....push it in deeper....

Susan, press it harder, push it hard against my clit!

I think I'm almost there....Susan...I'm almost there..."

"Oh...my God! I think I'm gonna cum....

I think I'm gonna cum!

I'm cuming!" she screamed.

Her upper body turned rigid. Her breathing paused before she took in a tremendous breath, then a tremendous exhale. Linda's leg buckled under her, her body held upright only from the cuffs and ropes anchoring her to the table top. She lay her head back and screamed again!

"Oh, Jim!

Ooohh Jim!"

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

-----------------------------------------------

After what seemed like an eternity, Linda's climax began to subside.

Her legs still shaking, her breathing still labored, her eyes remained closed.

After a few hazy moments, a warm feeling swept over her. A feeling of peace. A feeling of love.

A light began to pierce her eyelids. Too bright for the naked eye, but the harshness decreased quickly. Her heart no longer racing.

As her eyes began to adjust to the light, she looked over her head. She saw a familiar sight. A sight that reminded her of home. She blinked and squinted as her eyes focused on the light.

A chandelier began to appear before her eyes. The fixture was familiar. She didn't remember such a light on the set of the photo-shoot.

She suddenly realized she was not balancing on one leg. Her wrists were not bound. She raised her head slightly. No one else was there. No one except her husband, Jim.

She heard his voice. Jim sweetly asked his wife, "Linda, are you ok? You blacked out? I've never seen you do this before!"

Jim continued, "I've never seen you so hot!

You squirted all over me. The bed's a mess!

Right as you came, your eyes rolled back in your head and you passed out."

He paused to give her a moment to respond.

Linda lay there quietly. After a few moments she began to speak softly, "I'm ok.......You have no idea how much I needed that." she admitted.

Jim sat up in bed. "You beautiful girl! You scared me to death! What got into you?"

Linda looked into Jim's eyes. "I was afraid to say anything to you..."

She continued, "Joe sent another email this morning. He said he's almost finished with the story. He sent me the first few paragraphs. Its a story about you taking me to pose for a famous men's magazine."

"I've been thinking about it all day. I almost called you at work to tell you, but got nervous about it. I didn't want to tell you how turned on his email made me."

Jim responded, "Sounds like you're really looking forward to his fantasy. I bet you'll really like it. I just have a feeling about this."

Linda smiled sweetly. "I'm sure I'll enjoy it, I know I will."

Jim smiled at the thought. He couldn't wait to read the story either.

12