The Photo Shop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Lew fuck me, fuck me hard, I love feeling your warm cock again inside of me!"

My pelvis mashed against hers making her big boobs wiggle.

"Oh oh oh yes," was all she could manage every time I buried myself to the hilt into her hot love channel.

I kept on pumping away as hard as possible while guttural moans escaped her lips.

I was getting a bit tired and my back started to play up, so I had to find another way of bringing her and hopefully also myself to an earth shattering orgasm.

"Nancy," I said, "this is really all about you and I am getting a bit tired so I am going to give you control."

Staying inside of her I turned and moved myself into the easy chair.

Nancy was now sitting on top of me with her knees on either side of my hips.

She had total control of her movements and pussy friction.

"Yes, yes," she cried, "I love that," upon which she started to gyrate on my cock, still rock hard thanks to the blue pill.

She moved her hands around my neck to steady herself and started moving up and down.

I had the best view of her big boobs jumping up and down and wiggling from left to right directly in front of my nose.

I didn't know how long I would be able to last before I would have to fill her juicy pussy with hot, but safe, cum.

Nancy was also giving signs that her still sensitive body was driving her over the edge a second time.

She threw her head back and her pelvis forward, then let out a scream.

I hoped baby Emilia was sleeping very soundly, because that noise could wake up the whole neighborhood.

Nancy's pussy was squeezing and sucking harder on my dick, than her mouth could ever do; God that woman had elite athlete's muscles in her love channel.

I couldn't hold on any longer, came in long spurts, producing cave man's grunts, squirting rope after rope of cum into her hot delicious pussy.

Nancy fell against my chest, totally spent, but with an extremely content smile on her face.

After recovering a while, she said, "How was that for dessert?"

"That Nancy was the best dessert I've had in years, and at my age believe me that means something."

"After the appetizer of this afternoon I never thought something like this would be possible. However I do have a confession to make, I had a little pharmaceutical assistance to make this happen."

"Yeah," Nancy said, "I can see," pointing at my cock, which was still standing straight up.

"Thank God and the pharmaceutical industry for the help they give to people my age."

"Are you game for an encore?" Nancy asked.

"Why not," I said, "but please give me a bit of time and a cup of coffee to recover."

"I think though that next time I come it will only be dust that comes out."

I got up and reached for my boxer shorts.

"No, no," Nancy said, "this is a clothing optional apartment; once you are naked you stay naked!"

"OK boss."

"Please take a seat at the table and I will serve you the dessert I prepared, together with your cup of coffee."

"Great."

"You know Nancy it is rare for someone of my age, except for movie stars or the extremely rich of course, to enjoy the physical pleasures with a gorgeous, young woman like yourself."

"Mmmmhhh, I wouldn't be so sure about that from what I see my mother doing."

"Your mother?" I asked.

"Yes she does like a young stud from time to time."

"Oh does she now?"

"I know it is not polite to ask about a woman's age, but after what we've been through I don't think she would be offended, especially after your remark. So what is your mother's age?"

"She is fifty-two."

"Ah closer to my generation then. Maybe I should get to know your mother?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"I am sure she would be most interested for you to tell her what you have been up to with her daughter," she said with a chuckle.

"My mom has been bugging me, as I have her by the way, to get back on the wagon and meet some interesting men."

"Which initially I did, but most of the men my age are so only interested in themselves, which leads me to the conclusion that if I were to have sex with them they would only be interested in their own pleasure and not give a hoot about mine."

"Well not like you. You made me come twice before coming yourself."

"What am I saying, twice, no you made me come multiple times if I count the smaller orgasms I had in between the two big ones you gave me."

"Hey that was because I had the support of the Viagra remember?"

"Yeah but nevertheless you thought about me more than you did about yourself."

"I am absolutely sure my mother would appreciate that too."

"Of course she enjoys her young studs from time to time, but every time she has one she complains about them being so selfish. Now that I come to think of it, it's been a long time since I heard her say something about a hookup. The more I think about it, it seems already a few years since I heard her brag about one of her conquests. You know what, when I pick up my photos I will bring her along so you can meet her. You might even be able to convince her to pose in the nude for you. My mother is always in for a little adventure and I don't think she ever did that, pose in the nude I mean."

"That might even be a very nice surprise for her with her birthday coming up, I never know what birthday gift to get her, well if you are game, a nude photo session would be just the thing she absolutely does not expect.That would definitely tickle her fancy and she would never suspect something like that as a birthday present. You will be a good sport and give me a friendly price for that session won't you Lew?"

She was looking at me with her beautiful eyes, with a little girl pout on her mouth I could of course not resist.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see her mother naked. If she was anything like her daughter I might be in for a very nice surprise, and who knows, maybe some more fun and games with someone of my own generation.

"So, Nancy tell me some more about your mother, I prefer to know a bit more about the person I will be photographing. I know her age, but what is her name, how tall is she, is she slender or a bit more filled, as far as I understand there is no husband or male friend, please tell me more about her, or you know what, it would even be better if you can show me a picture."

"Wow that's a lot of questions Lew. OK, my mother's name is Grace and as I mentioned she is fifty-two. She had me when she was twenty-six, just the same age as when I had Emelia. Basically it's sort of 'history repeats itself', my father left my mother when she was about four months into the pregnancy, just the same as when Jason, the father of Emelia, left me. Neither my father nor Jason ever let anything be heard of them after that."

"So my mom has been a 'happy' single ever since, just the same as me. Let me get the photo album to show you some pictures of her."

Nancy got up quickly to rummage through one of the closets and came back with a small photo album.

"This is her, a few years ago when we were vacationing in Spain."

I was looking at a picture of a younger version of Nancy with next to her what almost looked like her sister, both in tiny bikinis on a beach somewhere.

"This was our last vacation together before I got pregnant. Jason took the picture.

"Six months later he was gone, so all this was about two years ago, when my mom had turned fifty and we went on this vacation to celebrate."

"That answers a number of the questions about how your mom looks, she is absolutely stunning, and I would never put her at fifty, more like thirty-five. If I didn't know better I would think she was your slightly older sister."

"God if you tell her that you will be her friend for the rest of your life."

"Why? She does look absolutely stunning and I can't be the only one noticing that."

"Well mom is a bit anxious that she is past it and men won't pay her the same attention as before."

"If you do bring her I will try to give her spirit a big boost. And by the way, if she is willing to pose naked the session will be free of charge for you. Of course she will have to sign a similar contract to the one you signed to protect her and myself from any potential lawsuits in the future. You know the drill. It now all depends if she would be interested, as you are going to spring the whole thing as a surprise. Remember you didn't agree to it immediately either, you had to think about it and see where it got us. Talking about where it got us, I still have something here for you that you may want to play with as long as the little pill keeps working."

"Yeah I see that you're still hard; I'm game if you're willing and capable. Although I absolutely don't want to kill you as I need you for my mother's upcoming surprise."

"Don't worry Nancy I think I will be able to handle it one more time, although it may only be dust that will come out at the end, but I am sure to be able to give you a good time with the pleasure stick."

That said Nancy pulled me out of the easy chair and laid me down on the floor after which she straddled me and without further ado impaled herself on my shaft.

Her soft warm cunt flesh enveloped me in a succulent embrace as I slid into her sweet hole.

Well she was the younger one so I let her do all the work, going up and down and gyrating.

Nancy slowly moved her hips in a small circle as she lifted and lowered herself on her knees.

She whispered she was experimenting with this position to see what felt good for both of us.

At my age I was happy to be a passive participant, happy to let Nancy ride me slowly.

Maybe she was making up for the extended period of no sexual activity she just went through. She braced her hands on my shoulders and built up a steady rhythm with her hips, her breasts jiggling back and forth.

Thoroughly enjoying the ride, I had the best view of her twin mounds bouncing up and down and sideways, and I was trying to catch one of them with my left hand. When I did, I rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a squeeze and a bit of turn, resulting in a strangled groan followed by a squirt of milk in my face.

She let out what sounded like a satisfied moan as I pressed my right hand to her mound and my thumb dived between our bodies, finding her clit. Her hip movements caused my thumb to mash against her, by now very sensitive, blood engorged, love bean.

This caused her to start wildly bouncing everywhere and at almost every angle. She was making my cock hit spots that it had not touched for a long time.

As this would end up with the third time I would come that day it took her a long time to get me there which gave her ample opportunity to thoroughly enjoy it herself.

I simply let the warmth and silkiness of her body do the work as I kept myself buried to the hilt in her love canal.

I saw her whole body tense, then I felt her muscles spasm around my cock as she came hard judging from the squalling sounds she was making. At that point, I gave in and started to come myself squirting the last semen I still had in me into her hot love cavern.

Nancy collapsed on my chest, squishing her big boobs against me, her head on my shoulder.

What followed was about five minutes of total silence as we both lay panting and were trying to catch our breath.

All of a sudden a rather different squalling sound was heard, Emelia had woken up and was screaming for her mommy.

Nancy jumped up and ran to the bedroom to see what was wrong, quickly coming back with Emelia in her arms - clearly happy again being close to her mommy.

I kept myself on the background as Nancy looked to the needs of her little princess.

After a quick feed and a change of diapers Emelia was put back to bed and, according to Nancy, fell quickly back asleep.

"Well Nancy," I said, "that is my cue to go home and leave mommy to her daughter. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening with you, excellent food, good company, a fantastic looking table mate and to top it all off the best dessert I've had in years. I hope I was able to bring some joy into your life as well and I do look forward to meeting your mom sometime soon."

"Lew, the feeling is mutual, I needed very much what you so graciously and with a lot of consideration for my needs gave me and you can count on a visit to the photoshop in the next few weeks together with my mom."

Upon that I made tracks back home.

It wasn't even that late so I still could have a good night's sleep on top of all my adventures.

I am not going to say that the next days were dull but nothing occurred as spectacular as what had happened to me in the past week.

I got myself busy sorting out the photos I had taken of Linda, Nancy and baby Emelia.

I had received a mail from Linda with the photo numbers I could use to promote her modeling career, so I edited and printed some copies. I then started to make my rounds of any local shops that might be interested in helping Linda in her endeavors.

In between I had some customers for cameras or who brought in memory sticks or cards with their vacation or party photos for printing.

I even had an amateur photographer as a customer who still worked totally analog and for whom I carried a stock of photopaper and chemicals. I gladly shared my experience with him as I still had a lot of tricks up my sleeve from the good old days when I was working completely analog as well.

Then I remembered I urgently needed to contact Astrid from the clothing store the following week, I wondered how she would react to my request to sponsor Linda...