The Photo Shop Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added the last part to instill some fear in her, making her think if she moved she could be marked forever. Again I kept her focused by removing the clothespins from her nipples. When I removed the first one there was a sharp intake of breath as the blood rushed back in. I reduced the pain by taking the precious nubbin in my mouth and going over it with my tongue. The second one got the same pleasurable treatment. I heard her sigh in relief but her nipps stayed hard as nails and pointed straight to the ceiling. I let her relax for a bit so that the surprise of the first wax sting would have maximum effect.

I lit two red candles, red wax is always that bit more dramatic than white. I took my time before I brought the first candle with some molten wax over her body, tipped it, and let a drop fall on one of her boobs. She shrieked out also taking lots of air thus pushing her boobs out even more as if to invite me to continue which I gladly did with the other candle on her other boob. This time she kept fairly quiet but still took a deep breath. Now that the first drips had hit her body, I began to systematically release more over her abdomen, getting closer and closer to her flowing pussy. Just before I was about to drop one on her clit I yanked the blindfold off her eyes which made her blink, of course, having been in the dark for a while. She looked straight into my eyes and I saw her body tense up as the drop of hot wax hit her clit.

She didn't care anymore about the rules of not speaking and shouted out; "Oh my Gawd, yes, yes AAAAAHHHHH, YES, YES, AAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAA..."

I let a few more drops fall on her pussy to keep her orgasm going and go it did, she was squirting like a fountain, thrashing about on the bed, arching her back, kicking her legs up and down. She was going to be sore tomorrow tensing all those muscles she doesn't use that often. I quickly untied her wrists and ankles after which she curled up in a fetal position, still shivering, shaking, and panting like a steam engine. I spooned her and put my arms around her shivering body. It took a good five minutes for her to calm down. When she finally did she turned around and looked me in the face. Without uttering a word she kissed me holding my head with both of her hands. When she stopped kissing me she looked straight into my eyes again.

"Oh my God Lew that was unbelievable, that was indeed the mother of all orgasms. I can imagine that if you did something similar to yourself you must also have had this earthshattering experience, why and how did you come to do it?"

"It's a long story, but it was a time I masturbated a lot and I had seen this in a porn movie and I wanted to try it to see what effect it had on me. I had brought myself to the brink of an orgasm and then lit the candle and let a drop of hot wax drop on the head of my penis and I came like I'd never cum before in my life. I tried it several times later but the effect was never that intense again."

"I can imagine, thank you for giving me this experience and sharing your story with me."

"Would you like a shower now?"

"Yes please, will you join me?"

"Absolutely wouldn't miss it for the world. Do you have any other appointments this evening?"

"No, I'm as free as a bird."

"Would you do me the honor of having dinner with me then?"

"Yes of course I'd love to."

"Great, let's shower."

I took her by the hand and guided her to the bathroom. I turned on the water and we entered the walk-in shower once it reached the right temperature. I grabbed a bottle of shower gel and squirted a generous amount over her boobs and back, after which I began to wash her with my hands. From the noises she made she was clearly enjoying the treatment. When I was done she did the same to me, giving extra attention to my cock, which had gone down a bit, though she remedied that immediately, bringing it back to full mast.

"You get hard so easily," she said looking me in the eyes. "Oh my God, but you haven't cum yet have you?"

"No."

"I urgently need to do something about that, certainly after the earth-shattering orgasms you gave me."

She dropped to her knees and gobbled up my freshly washed cock, taking it immediately deep in her mouth. I put my hands on her shoulders for support and let the feelings produced by her agile tongue wash over me like the hot water of the shower. From our earlier games, I knew she was good, what am I saying she was masterful. In no time at all, she had me on the brink of a powerful orgasm but if I wanted to keep up my image of the savior of lonely women in the village I needed to make her cum again, and not fill her mouth but her pussy with my cum so I pulled out resulting in a dissatisfied groan.

I pulled her up, turned her, grabbed her hands, and placed them high on the wall she was facing. She immediately understood what I wanted her to do, opened her legs as wide as they would go on the slippery floor, and pushed her ass out making it easy for me to enter her wet pussy from behind.

And wet it was, not only from the shower water but from her juices again which were flowing profusely. This also allowed me to put my hands on her tits making her nipples pebble up again so I could squeeze them between my thumb and index finger. Once I got them rock hard I grabbed her hips and began the traditional in/out movement.

"I'm coming again she wailed," her voice high and thick with pleasure while her pussy exuded liquid heat.

"Yes, so am I, where do you want my donation?" I whispered in her ear.

"In my pussy, deep in my pussy, please," she cried out in a high-pitched exultation of pleasure.

That was all the information I needed to let go and fill that tight crevice between her legs with my liquid heat. It's good to give a woman an orgasm she appreciates so much. A few last orgasmic shivers ran through both of us as we came down from our joint high. I turned her again and we kissed passionately. I suggested turning off the water before we pruned up. Stepping out of the shower I handed her a fluffy bathrobe and donned one myself. We both began to rub each other dry and returned to the living room where we dropped completely exhausted on the sofa.

"So where would you like to go for dinner?"

"I don't know, The Deerhunter, or what other places do you know in the neighborhood?" She suggested

"I don't think we will be able to find a table at The Deerhunter, I always had to book one in advance."

"Do you really want to go, there?"

"It is the best in the area."

"OK let's go then."

"OK but I don't think they'll let us in without a reservation."

"You wanna bet?" she said, a toothy smile on her face.

"What do you mean? No way?"

"OK, yes way, I can always get a table at The Deerhunter, my sister works there and she always finds a way for me, even if we have to sit in the kitchen."

"That would be a novelty, dinner in the kitchen of The Deerhunter."

"You want me to make the call?"

"Yes, by all means, I would really like to experience that."

She got up, picked up the phone, and dialed, she knew the number by heart, so I could only assume the story about her sister was correct.

"Hi Claire, any chance of a table tonight, preferably in the kitchen, for me and a friend?" I heard someone responding but couldn't understand the words, "what time do you want to go Lew?"

"Euh is seven or even a bit earlier possible?"

"Did you hear Claire?" Again a lengthy, undecipherable response from the other side, "no, no he's a friend of one of my students...yes, you'll meet him tonight...OK, thanks."

"We're OK for 6:30 and need to leave at 9:30, but I guess that's more than enough time to have a nice meal."

"This proves again what I've always been saying, it's not what you know but who you know, and clearly you know the right person to get the impossible done at The Deerhunter."

"You heard she wants to get to know you, so you better be on your best behavior tonight."

"Haven't I been all day dear?" I said with a huge smile.

"And before I forget please don't give her the idea that we're an item."

"Why, does she want you off the streets?"

"You have no idea, she's been bugging me for years, ever since my old boyfriend passed on."

"Oh, and when was that?"

"Some fifteen years ago."

"Was it a long relationship?"

"We were school sweethearts, both of us very much into the hippy movement. Unfortunately, he was a bit too much into the recreational hallucinogenics and overdosed one day."

"I see and why does your sister want you in the saddle again?"

"She thinks I'm lonely, but I'm far from it, I've got my students who keep me young and very busy, I never have a dull moment."

"Is your sister younger or older than you?"

"She's 7 years younger."

"So that makes her what 42, 43?"

"Fishing for my age are you?"

"No, no I wouldn't dare."

"If you must know I'm 52, the same age as your girlfriend Grace."

"Really? So you know Grace too?"

"Of course, well if you're referring to Grace the local realtor, we were school buddies."

"Yes that's the Grace I'm talking about, so wow, small world, and for the record, I'm not Grace's boyfriend, we're just friends..."

Interrupting me she added, "with benefits."

"If you want to put it that way, OK yes, but then the same would apply to Maggy from the travel agency, and don't tell me you know her as well."

"Of course, I know her, another one from the same school, Oh my God, you really are the remedy for single middle-aged women in this town."

"Thanks for calling me a remedy."

"You know what I mean silly."

"Yes I do and I hope that I've brightened up your middle-aged life today?"

"Yes, you have, and thanks for that."

"OK, could I brighten up your life further with a glass of champagne while we wait to go to dinner?"

"By all means, I love bubbly."

"Yeah me too and in more ways than just one. "Oops, maybe I said too much, hopefully, she didn't catch on."

"Oh do tell." "Christ she did, now I'll have to tell her about the Italian trick."

"It's a private experience I'm referring to." "Hopefully she won't push me to reveal the secret."

"Come on Lew, after what we've been through how private can it be, does it involve sex?... It does, doesn't it, come on spill!"

"If you absolutely must know, yes it does involve sex."

"Continue, don't keep me in suspense."

"A very old Italian friend of mine once performed this trick on me, whereby she took a mouthful of champagne and then gave me a blowjob with it."

"Wow, that must have had a stunning effect."

"It does indeed, the cold of the champagne combined with the bubbles sends you soaring on the orgasmic waves."

I can imagine, I wonder what it would do if you got champagne in your pussy, if the effect would be the same?"

"I caution you to not do this, I tried that once but it ended up in a disaster with a partner with a burning pussy and not because of her arousal."

"You did or still have a very adventurous sex life don't you?"

"I can't complain and I try to keep it fresh..."

"With younger women I guess?"

"No not necessarily with younger women, but by trying to learn new things."

"Like the BDSM stuff you mentioned that you were a novice at?"

"You remembered me mentioning that."

"Of course, I hang on to your every word."

"I'd better start to be more careful then about what I tell you."

"No, no I love every minute of it, I haven't had this much fun in months. I can't discuss sex with my students and most of the other teachers of my age already regard me as a weirdo so not much interaction there either."

"And you keep doing it, teaching I mean."

"Yes, I couldn't live without my students, they're the ones keeping me young."

"Maybe we should get dressed again and slowly make our way to the restaurant, we certainly don't want to keep your sister waiting. Does she have a partner?"

"Why? Do you want to make a move on her? Get her to pose in the nude for you maybe?"

"Well if she looks half as good as you, I would definitely like to give it a try."

"You might even succeed, she was always the more adventurous one of us, and no she doesn't have a partner."

"Did you now give me the challenge to talk your sister out of her clothes in front of my camera?"

"Challenge? That's not a challenge, it would be more of a challenge to get her to keep her clothes on."

"Seriously? Is she that eager to show off her naked body?"

"Yes, she's also the one who convinced me to model, in the nude, at the academy for the art students."

"Now I can't wait to meet her."

"Trust me she feels the same, and if you play your cards right you could end up in the dream of many a man, a threesome."

"That's a tall order for a man my age."

"Not from what I've heard from Grace."

"Are there no secrets left in this town anymore?"

"Not when it concerns the village photographer and the old schoolmates club."

"OK don't keep me on tenterhooks anymore, let's move, I want to meet that sister of yours."

We got in my car and I drove us to The Deerhunter. When we arrived, somebody was already waiting at the door to greet us. I knew the restaurant only opened at 7 so we really were privileged guests. I opened the door on the passenger side to allow Daniele to get out, I even held out my hand to support her. She gave me a knowing smile as if she wanted to say," excellent Lew, this is exactly what I meant by being on your best behavior."

As we approached the door, it was as if I was looking at Danielle, Claire was the spitting image of her sister, just a bit younger.

"Lew, this is my sister Claire, Claire this is Lew, an acquaintance of mine."

"Pleasure to meet you, Lew, you're the village photographer I understand, I've seen you here before a couple of times haven't I?"

"Yes you have, I remember you though I had no idea you were Danielle's sister. Jada, her student who works part-time for me, never mentioned that her teacher had a sister."

"She probably doesn't know her Lew," Danielle replied.

"So welcome back to The Deerhunter, please come in, I'll show you to your special table in the kitchen."

"I had no idea I could book a table in the kitchen, do you often get this kind of request?"

"No, not very often but it happens, only very regular patrons do it when they want a very private dinner with a special guest."

"You mean someone having an illicit affair?"

"Not necessarily, sometimes it's a very delicate business negotiation that requires the utmost secrecy. We usually let the guest enter via the backdoor but in your case, that was not required and the restaurant is still closed so there is nobody here aside from the staff."

She took us through the door where I'd seen the waiters or waitresses bring the food in or take the dirty dishes away. In a corner, a cute round little table was nicely set for two, even with a lit candle. A bottle of bubbly was already set beside it in a cooler. It reminded me of the scene in the animated movie "Lady and the Tramp"; no need to say who the tramp was in this setting.

There was no doubt in my mind Claire was on a mission to couple her older sister with an eligible man. Who knows, maybe she wanted to be a bridesmaid at her sister's wedding. She may well have to forget about that, certainly, after the chat I had had with Sunshine on marital bliss and boyfriends. I'm sure that Sunshine will enjoy all the fuss, even if afterwards she will have to disappoint her sister. In my book, she made it clear to her sister from the beginning, by introducing me as an acquaintance.

As always the food was superb, it was even greater fun and tasted even better to see it prepared live almost under our noses. With every dish, the chef came by to see if everything was perfect and to hear what we thought of it. We weren't given a menu at the beginning - we were told that everything would be specially prepared for us. Later, when the meal was at its end the chef came a last time to our table for a final review, pushing us to tell him exactly what our opinion was on the different dishes we had had the pleasure to taste.

He insisted we hold nothing back. When we gave our opinion he even made notes. Once done I couldn't resist asking why it seemed like we were being "grilled" on the taste and quality of the food. He admitted that he was preparing for the year-end dinners and wanted to try out several new dishes, and he was using us as one of the test panels. He thanked us, apologizing for having shanghaied us, and gave us a free bottle of wine. I could see he'd done his homework and knew his customers very well, as he offered me a bottle of Gevrey Chambertin, my favorite Burgundy.

Of course, when I took Sunshine home I gave it to her. She insisted that I should visit her in one of the coming weeks to enjoy it together. I sure would, and when I took my leave she kissed me passionately, giving me hope that when I visited her I would also be invited to enjoy her glorious body again. Who knows, her eager sister Claire might even be there as well treating me to the threesome Sunshine alluded to, one can always hope. Just before closing her door, she mentioned that the men's magazine Jada and I had produced was approved, securing Jada's move to the next school year. After all, that had been the main reason for her visit to the shop...