The Photo Shop Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Jeff had also released and untied Elisa. I saw him shake Jack's hand while they exchanged a few words. Later on, I heard from Rachel that he had thanked Jack for the demonstration and told him he had learned quite a lot from observing him.

Tanja had been following this demonstration, waiting patiently to lead our American friends around her club.

"Shall we continue the tour?" She asked Jeff and Rachel.

"Yes by all means," they replied; eager to see and experience more.

"Do you want to put your clothes back on before we do?"

"What's the point?" Rachel replied, "everybody's seen me naked already - unless, of course, it's against any of the rules?"

"No, absolutely not, you can walk around the club in any kind of attire you wish, even if it's only your skin," Tanja replied with a big smile.

As we continued the tour we came to the gyno chair. I saw Rachel look at Jeff with big eyes whispering something in his ear.

"Can we try this?" Rachel asked Tanja.

"But of course; you can try any of the things in the club."

"We don't have anything like that in our themed rooms. The design is completely based on the fifty shades of Grey stories, and this type of furniture was never used in any of them."

Immediately going into character, Rache looked at Jeff and asked him, "Oh doctor do I need to get into this chair for my examination?"

"Yes madam, in order to give you a proper examination I need you to sit in the chair, and put your legs in the stirrups please."

As Rache didn't have to shed any more clothes she quickly jumped in, while Jeff picked up the white doctor's coat hanging next to it, put it on, and put the stethoscope around his neck inspecting the different tools that were on display on the roll-away table. Immediately pulling Grace into the scene, he looked at her and said, "Nurse Grace, could you please assist me with this examination?"

A bit flabbergasted at first, Grace quickly caught on and changed into a sexy nurse's uniform that Tanja had pulled out of one of the drawers in the fake doctor's cabinet. She looked stunning. As the scene developed I was shooting photos like crazy.

Jeff addressed Rache again, "I'm afraid madam that for your own safety we will have to restrain you, we don't want anything to go wrong during the procedure."

"Yes of course doctor," Rache replied, barely able to refrain from laughing. When I looked at which instruments Jeff was putting aside on the roll-away table, I expected that she would soon stop laughing.

Grace was instructed to put leather straps around Rache's ankles making it impossible for her to close her legs at any time during the so-called examination. The same happened to her wrists which were strapped to a bar at the top of the chair, not really standard equipment for such a chair, but I guessed the modification was to make the patient's boobs fully available for the doctor's examination. God, I wish I could play the part of the doctor, but it was Jeff's and Rache's fun night, and I was just here to accompany them and document their games.

The first thing Doctor Jeff did was to check if the patient was ticklish, by sliding his nails over the inside of her upper arms towards her armpits. Rache began to squirm and screamed at Jeff to stop it.

"Oh please stop doctor I can't take it anymore!"

That reaction was not to his liking, so he handed a ball gag to Grace for her to apply to the patient. That was the end of any intelligible comment she could utter. The next things to be examined were, of course, her boobs. At first, Jeff caressed them tenderly but he quickly began to squeeze them, and, as her nipples hardened, he pinched them hard, very hard, ending with a 180° twist. That resulted in a ballgag muffled scream.

When he let them go her smile quickly returned, followed by a small tentative moan of pleasure. Continuing with his tickling he let his fingernails slide over her ribcage towards her abdomen and then further down. Rachel tried to squirm as much as she could, which was not very much, given her restraints, to entice Jeff to tickle her pubes. I saw in his eyes he was expecting that of course, and bypassed her cunt, going directly to her inner thighs, a strategic move from his side which, in the end, she also clearly appreciated.

But then the soft treatment ended with a hard slap across her pussy.

With his back to Rache, obscuring her view from the instrument table I saw him pick up a Wartenburg wheel. While addressing Nurse Grace, showing her what he had picked up, Jeff said, "for the following procedure it may be better if the patient doesn't observe what it is we are doing, we don't want to scare her do we?"

"No of course not doctor, it may be wise to blindfold the patient for her own protection."

Grace quickly got a blindfold and put it over Rache's eyes despite protest, muffled due to the ball gag. That done Jeff put the pointy wheel on the top of Rache's right boob and started to wheel around it leaving tiny little red pricks on her skin. He made circles around her nipples staying at the same distance from them until all of a sudden he took a downward path and went right over the hard nubbin, pressing really hard and extracting a muffled scream from his patient.

That done, the left boob got a similar treatment. When that nipple had been thoroughly tortured the wheel continued its downward path over her ribcage and her abdomen. All of us, and despite the blindfold, even Rachel, realized by now where it was going to end up. When the pinwheel reached the top of her pussy it bypassed her clit and went further down between outer and inner lips towards her inner thighs until it reached her knees and made a U-turn, going back up again, changing lanes over her brown pucker to her other thigh. We all expected Jeff to wheel down the other thigh, but he surprised us, at the same time keeping Rachel on her toes, by going up, this time rolling hard over the little hood still just covering her already engorged clit. That resulted in some serious moaning and sighing from her side.

We could all clearly see that her arousal was rising, by the honey slowly appearing from between her pussy lips and the speeding up of her breathing. After another tour over her abdomen and each of her tits, Jeff put the wheel back on the instrument table and picked up a speculum with which he was going to expose Rachel's inner sanctum to our eager eyes.

Her pussy was already wet enough, allowing the 'doctor' to slide it between her inner lips, after which he began to open the device. I thought he was never going to stop turning that little wheel, but when it was fully opened, he secured it so it couldn't close up again. He then picked up a plastic squeeze bottle filled with fluid, I guessed water. The bottle reminded me of the kind of brown concertina bottles I used to store developer or fix liquid in when I was still working in the darkroom. When you used part of the fluid you could squeeze the bottle, remove the air and then put the stopper on so that the chemicals kept longer.

The one he was using though was white plastic and had a pointy sort of nipple stopper, through which one could squirt the liquid. He pointed it to the center of the speculum and squirted the liquid inside her body. As she still couldn't see what was happening to her it surprised her completely, and from the shrieking noise, she made, I guessed the liquid was cold. Due to her position, it came flooding back out immediately, straight into the receptacle positioned between her legs. Jeff beckoned Grace and whispered something in her ear. She looked strangely at him and I heard her whisper back, "are you sure?"

"Yes," he replied, "just get it please," after which Grace went in the direction of the club bar. Shortly after I saw her come back with a small glass bowl filled with ice cubes, which she put on the trolley. Before using the ice cubes, Jeff clearly had something else in mind as he picked up another squeeze bottle and proceeded to squirt the contents into Rache's vagina. This resulted in some satisfying moans from her side, so I presumed this was lukewarm water. When her pussy hole was well warmed up again, Jeff picked up the glass bowl filled with the ice cubes and proceeded to pop them into her vagina one after the other. When the first one hit her insides she made a mousy little squeak and tried to push it out. I could clearly see her pussy muscles contracting, but because of the speculum, it was impossible of course.

Jeff popped 10 small ice cubes into her inner sanctum, which I guessed by now would almost feel frozen solid. She kept on trying to push them out but to no avail. The first ones had already started to melt and she was able to push out some of the ice water, which dripped over her ass into the receptacle between her legs. When Jeff thought her pussy was well cooled down he picked up the bottle with the lukewarm liquid again and emptied it into her over the ice cubes, which now began to melt fast, creating a small river between her buttocks, flowing over her pucker into the bowl below. You could clearly see how her vaginal muscles were working hard to push all the fluid out of her. To end her ordeal, Jeff removed the speculum, allowing her pussy to close up again while she squeezed the last drops of what I guessed was still very cold water out.

It seemed time again for Jeff to concentrate on her clit as I saw him pick up a Magic wand, and attach it to a stand. He switched it immediately to high and positioned it between her legs with the vibrating head pressed against her little sensitive nubbin. Because of the cold treatment the poor thing had, completely vanished under its protective hood. Jeff motioned to Grace to remove the blindfold and the ball gag which made Rachel blink her eyes. She looked at Jeff and said, "if you ever again fill my pussy with ice cubes I'll stick your cock into the freezer for at least a half-hour".

"I'll make it up to you dear, I'll start to warm you up again now," he replied with an evil smile on his face.

With his back to Rachel, obscuring her view, he picked up a lighted candle turned, and began to drip hot wax all over her body, well, especially her tits and stomach. When the wax dripped on her stomach she pulled it in, hollowing it, and in the process pushing up her boobs. She looked amazing and I couldn't stop taking pictures. The Magic wand doing what it's supposed to do, made her arousal rise seriously again, proved by her increased moaning and sighing. Her tits and stomach were now covered in solidified wax, Jeff picked up a flogger and started hitting her to remove it.

After a while, he realized this was not the best instrument for the job and switched to a leather paddle. This worked much better and in no time at all the wax was removed from her body, which turned a nice dark pink because of the wax treatment and the flogging. Rachel's breathing also began to speed up and she started to squirm as far as the restraints allowed, pushing her cunt harder against the Magic wand and trying to get as much stimulation on her clit as she could.

"What are we trying to do madam?" Jeff said looking at her with a smile, "are you trying to reach an unauthorized orgasm?"

"Can I please Master? Will you allow me to orgasm?"

"Maybe we should ask your audience... Has she been a good girl?"

Of course, she had and we all wanted her to have her well-earned reward.

Nurse Grace was the first to reply.

"Yes Master Jeff she deserves a reward, she's been an exemplary patient throughout all the different procedures you've subjected her to, so I do think she deserves a reward."

"OK you heard the nurse, madam, you can orgasm if you want to."

"Thank you, Master, thank you, Nurse Grace," she whispered going into full orgasm mode, her mouth wide open with nothing but air coming out. Her pussy was a different matter. I'd never seen a woman squirt so hard and so much, it was as if her pussy was filled again with liquid that she was pushing out. When she stopped shivering and shaking, Jeff removed the restraints setting her free once more.

"Oh dear God that was awesome, it's been a long time since I came so hard."

"Woman, are you telling me that I don't make you come, just the way you always like it, are you complaining?"

"No Jeff I'm certainly not complaining I just..."

"Jeff? Are you forgetting how to address your Master?"

"No Master I'm so sorry, I didn't want to sound disrespectful."

"Sorry will not do it, you just earned yourself 20 lashes with the bullwhip."

"Oh yes Master you are so right to punish me, where would you like me to go to receive my well-earned punishment?"

"Move your butt to the St. Andrew's cross slave, and assume the position, face to the wall."

Rachel moved like a bolt of lightning to the cross and took up the commanded position. Her arms and legs spread, facing the wall, her legs, butt, and back fully exposed for the whipping and ready to be attached. Jeff however wanted to test her a bit more and see if she would remain in the position unrestrained while taking the punishment. When he didn't proceed to attach her, she looked back over her shoulder, suddenly realizing what he had in mind and bracing herself for the whipping.

After dropping his doctor's coat and baring his upper body, Jeff approached, cracking the whip and making Rachel shiver in anticipation. After that, it didn't take him long to administer the first stroke right across the back of her thighs. As this wasn't the first time he had whipped his lovely wife, she knew that she was expected to count the hits and shouted, "1."

I saw her gripping the beams of the cross hard, her knuckles becoming white in the process. Every time he hit her she pushed her abdomen hard against the cross followed by a sharp intake of breath. Jeff continued in a steady rhythm distributing his swats evenly, from her thighs all the way up to the middle of her upper back and shoulders. Even though she still had a nice tan from the summer, her skin was slowly turning red as each hit from the whip added another red line to her skin. Her moans increased rapidly with her pussy juices dripping down her inner thighs. It was obvious she was thoroughly enjoying this, faithfully shouting out the numbers after every hit.

I couldn't help myself videotaping this, getting a serious hard-on in the process, and from what I could observe, so did Jeff. His cock was straining against his pants. Grace, standing by, still in her sexy fake nurse's uniform, had seen it too. Jeff put the bullwhip down and looked at her motioning to his dick. She immediately caught on to what she needed to do, squatted in front of Jeff, and started undoing his zipper, pulled his pants together with his boxers down to his ankles allowing him to step out of them, and making his hard cock jump out. Jeff looked like a conquering warrior ready to ravish his newly captured slave girl, waiting for him as if attached to the cross.

Rachel played her part like an award-winning actress addressing her conqueror, "Oh please Master don't take me, I am an innocent virgin!"

"Shut up woman and drop to your knees, I won't take your virginity just yet, but you will suck my conquering cock and swallow my royal semen when I feel ready to fill your loud mouth with it." Rachel obediently dropped to her knees as commanded, and opened her mouth wide after which Jeff grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock all the way down her throat in one go. She gagged, but not for long as he pulled out again and began fucking her face in earnest. Like a good slave, Rachel kept her hands behind her back.

This went on for a good 10 minutes. I saw Jeff's face change from mild interest to full arousal; Rachel applying every trick she had up her sleeve, or should I say in her mouth to make Jeff spill his semen. Jeff was trying very hard to keep his orgasm from happening. It was fascinating to see who was going to win this little impromptu contest between the two. My money was on Rachel, I knew firsthand how good her oral skills were, and I was right. I saw Jeff clench his fists behind his back to try and hold on but he had to give in and filled Rachel's mouth with loads and loads of semen, which she obligingly swallowed, without letting one drop spill on the floor.

After this episode, Tanja suggested having a break and led the party to the bar area where she motioned to one of the topless waitresses to pour the Champagne that had obviously been cooling on ice. It was the first time I noticed that there was indeed a semi-naked female behind the bar. After clinking the glasses and having the first sip I turned to Tanja and asked her.

"Since when do you have topless waitresses behind the bar; is this new?"

"It's something I've been pondering for a long time, but I couldn't find the right people for the job. The big dilemma was, do I take males, females, or a couple as bartenders, it was not easy, believe me."

"So in the end you chose females as I can see, but, they look familiar to me."

"I'm not surprised, do you remember the display we had for the New Year party with the two girls attached to the wall with the mirror in between?"

"Yes, that was fabulous...but of course, that's where I know them from."

"Yes they are twins and they both now work for me on a semi-permanent basis tending the bar."

"Yes they do look fantastic; must be confusing to know who is who."

"If you look closely, you will notice that one of them has a tiny beauty spot on her left breast and the other one doesn't."

"I'm looking but I don't immediately see it."

"Look closer Lew it is very small and right next to her nipple if you didn't know you would think it's just a part of her areola but it isn't."

"Oh yeah, I see it now, so again who is who?"

"The one with the spot is Amy and the other one is Judy."

"Could I borrow them for a photoshoot?"

"You will have to ask them, but I think you might find out you're not the only one that would like to do that and they don't come cheap."

"Well, maybe you can put in a good word for me?"

"I might do that, given the right incentive."

"And what could that be?"

"I need pictures for a follow-up issue of my magazine and if I can do that by just paying the girls for the posing and finding a photographer who would take the pictures for free I might consider suggesting your name to the girls for this job."

"DEAL!"

"I knew I would be able to convince you to do that for me..." she said with a chuckle.

"Oh, and by the way, they are strictly lesbian, very much in love with each other."

"Do you think I could convince them to have sex with each other while I photograph or videotape them?"

"I have no idea how open they are about their relationship or if they would be willing to do such a thing, but you can always ask them, why, do you want to move into the porn business now?"

"I'm not sure yet, but there is a lot of money to be made that way and I could do with a cash injection."

"Couldn't we all? I really like to increase my membership fees but I fear I might lose a few customers by doing so."

"So this thing with Jeff and Rachel could come in handy then?"

"Absolutely, I'm ever so grateful to Grace for bringing this to me and the club, so I hope that our American visitors like what we have to offer them."

"I'm sure they will, they're already over the moon with the apartments Grace has for them, and having Jack do his thing with Rachel will certainly charm them. I know it was something they had both been looking forward to and Jack's show was definitely amazing."

"Yes, it was wasn't it? Our Jack is a real master with his ropes. I'm happy to have him in the club - it also saves a lot on electro-technical expenditure."

When I looked at the party at the bar again, I saw that both Jeff and Rachel were in deep conversation with the twins. I wondered what they were talking about. Well, Grace was with them, also looking very interested and nodding approval regularly, so it must be something good. I'll have to pump Grace to find out what it was they were talking about. Half an hour after getting to the bar, Tanja took the party on the remainder of the tour. They were now heading towards the Nazi interrogation corner with all the electric torture toys. I knew that was one of the things that Rachel wanted to test out to see if they could do something similar in their compound as a change for one of the red rooms.