The Photo Shop Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK!"

"So what did you discuss with the twins?"

"About the photoshoot, Tanja joined me shortly before her transformation and I explained to them what the plans were for this photoshoot.

"They just loved it when I told them that there would probably be a female photographer."

"I will have to supervise unless we can convince Sunshine to do that, then there would be a female photographer and a female supervisor, both interested in boys but also girls, now that could result in some serious fireworks."

"Do I detect a streak of voyeurism in you?"

"You know I love to watch naked females, especially if they're engaged in extracurricular activities."

"What is it with you boys to be so interested in watching lesbian sex?"

"You know...you get to look at two beautiful naked women instead of just the one with regular sex."

"Yes, but you don't get to participate when they're genuine lesbians."

"That's true, but please do remember, men, are very visual, stimulating the genitals can be achieved in many different ways, and sometimes visual stimulation alone can take you a long way."

"You mean you can reach an orgasm by just watching?"

"Yes, when I was younger and went to see porn in one of those small seedy movie theatres in Wiesbaden, I regularly creamed myself by just watching and squirming a bit. When I went there I always made sure to have a handkerchief tucked in my trousers in the strategic place so that it wouldn't show when I got out of the theatre."

"Why did you go there?"

"When I was younger I wasn't as lucky as I've been the last year, sometimes I went months and months without female company."

"You poor thing, but on the other hand I do understand, I was in a similar situation a number of years before I met you."

"For you, it was a bit different, you thought you could no longer interest a man in having sex with you."

"True, and you proved me wrong. I now realize that age has nothing to do with it, there can be a sexual attraction at any age."

"Speaking of sexual attraction, I had a chat with Petra..."

"Petra?... Oh yes your cleaning lady, and?"

"Well, she would like to talk to you about this janitor job, so if you can give her a call this weekend to set up a meeting that would be great."

"I could meet her this weekend, Jeff and Rachel will be gone..."

"Yes and so will I remember, and Petra would like me to be present at the interview."

"Yes that's true, you're joining them for the weekend to take photos of the villas Gina and Victoria have to offer and to help work out the deal between them."

"Yes, I won't even be home when Petra comes to clean next Monday morning, so maybe you can set up an interview later in the week or the weekend after?"

"I can do that, I'll call her and let you know when the three of us can meet."

"Sounds like a plan, I'll be home Monday evening rather late."

"Flying with Georgina again are you?"

"I hope so, normally she's on that flight, but it wouldn't be the first time her schedule has changed last minute...hey how do you know about Georgina?"

"I've got my sources," she replied with a mysterious smile on her lips.

"I think I know where you get your information from, could it be a certain travel shop owner perhaps?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Oh my God is there no privacy anymore?"

"Not when it concerns your love life, lover, we keep constant tabs on you."

"Maybe I should disappear for a few months and go live on a tropical island somewhere."

"I can assure you we'd still find you, besides, how would you survive, without female company?"

"Hey, maybe I'll get myself a sex slave before I disappear."

"You and only one female, no way, you would be bored to death within a couple of weeks."

"God woman, you know me too well. But back to the present and the real world, what are the plans for tomorrow with our visiting friends?"

"First they will probably sleep late after tonight's antics, then we're going to look at some more possibilities for vacation homes on the coast, more family-oriented, not everybody is interested in the lifestyle and they do have customers with kids who like to travel to Europe as well, just to do some sightseeing and relax on the beach."

"Sounds logical, and what about Saturday?"

"I think I'll take 'em to Amsterdam, they wanted to see what that was like as well while over here. Sunday morning you're flying out to Rome, together with them."

"Yes and I'll spend that day and Monday with them. For the remainder of the week, they'll be in the care of Gina and Victoria who will take them sightseeing in and around Rome finished by a visit to Tuscany and the winery where both Gina and Catharina trained as sommeliers."

"That sounds great, I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves, especially Jeff who will most probably have to keep three women satisfied, once you're gone."

"I think he'll be up to it, he's young and virile."

"That he is, oh speaking of them, I think they're about ready to go home."

Jeff and Rachel had come out of the dressing room, walking towards us, seemingly recovered from their adventures in the club.

"Yes, I hope they had an interesting evening."

"Judging by their faces I'm sure they did, so see you Lew, and I'll call you next Tuesday about the interview with Petra."

"Excellent, enjoy your visit to the seaside and Amsterdam, I'll pick them up Sunday morning around 5:30 to go to the airport for our flight to Rome."

"OK, goodnight Lew."