The Photo Shop Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my chance to have a chat with Grace to find out what they had been talking about with the twins.

"Hey, Grace I saw you were in deep conversation with the twins, what was that all about?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would, especially after Tanja asked me to take pictures of them and maybe even shoot a video."

"And you think that afterwards, you can have your way with them, as you had with me?"

"No, not really. After a quick chat with them, I know they're strictly lesbian, so I don't stand a chance. I forgot I need to ask if they would be willing to pose for a male photographer, otherwise, I may have a problem."

"You might have a point there, but come to think of it, don't you have that cute female Brazilian assistant?"

"You mean Jada?"

"Yes, that one, or do you have any others I'm not aware of?"

"No...but hey that's an idea, they might prefer a female photographer and it would be a great opportunity for Jada to practice her skills."

"And for you to watch and see if they will engage in three-way sex afterward?"

"How could I watch if I'm not present in the studio?"

"You really think I don't know about your cameras in the studio that you can orientate any way you want and watch and record from your computer room?"

"How do you know about those?"

"I've got my sources, and before you ask, I won't tell. You don't kiss and tell either do you?"

"Spoilsport!"

"Don't worry I won't tell a soul about your recording/peeping equipment.

"I'd appreciate it, but hey that was an excellent idea you gave me about Jada doing the photographing and since she's bi, she might even have some fun doing it."

"I'll bring the idea to Tanja after I've discussed it with Jada, but I don't think she will object, in fact, I think she will be thrilled-to-bits when I ask her.

So where have our American guests gone? Oh yes, the Nazi interrogation room with all the electric torture devices. Would you care to join me and watch, while I take more pictures?"

"No thanks, that is just a step too far for me, I can't for the life of me understand how people can enjoy that."

"Well to each his own, I would say. I have no idea how much Rachel is going to enjoy it or how long she'll last for that matter, but they wanted to see and feel what it is like, to figure out if it could work for them in one of the villas and exactly what equipment they would need to buy to make it happen. I think I'll stay here at the bar and have another drink, you go and have fun watching Rachel squirm and maybe hear her scream."

I made my way to the corner where the interrogation chamber was built. When I arrived, Rachel was already strapped into a wooden chair looking very much like an execution chair may have looked years ago in the States. Her wrists were tightly fastened to the armrest with leather straps. The same for her ankles to the legs of the chair. Her legs were spread with a metal bar attached with leather straps just above the knee, putting her pussy nicely on display and very open for any action the interrogator, in this case, Jeff, wanted to take. The picture was completed by her head, secured, also by a leather strap, to the high backrest of the chair. They hadn't applied a gag as hearing the victim scream is a big part of the fun with the ultimate goal to make her give them the secret password she had been told before she was strapped in.

I could tell that Rachel was nervous, looking at me and Jeff, who had donned a simple replica of a Nazi uniform to make it look real. On the table next to the chair was a device with dials and all sorts of wires coming in and out. When I took a closer look I could imagine to which sensitive part of the female anatomy they could be applied. The surrounding area was rather dark, with a bright spotlight on Rachel. She looked ravishing, despite the marks of the floggings on her body, they made it all look so very real.

Jeff, wearing black gloves, picked up what looked like crocodile nipple clamps I'd seen before, but these had a wire attached to them that connected to the device with the dials. He put one on Rache's right nipple, and the left one followed pronto. Once they were attached Jeff's attention went to the device where he began to slowly turn one of the dials to 1. At first, there was not much reaction from Rachel, as he continued though I could see her face change and her mouth open slowly to finally result in a scream. Jeff then turned the dial back to 0, but within seconds repeated the procedure going to 2, resulting in another even harder scream from Rachel.

In the meantime, Tanja had joined the party, surprising us all by the way she was dressed. Aside from the hair color, she was almost a spitting image of Ilsa, the Wolf of the SS from the first film of the Ilsa series of 4, which started in 1975. Tanja had black hair though, whereas in the movie Ilsa was blonde of course like German women were supposed to be according to the Nazis. Her head was covered by a black military cap with the Nazi eagle on the front and below it a human skull. She wore a white blouse, open to her midriff, displaying the cleavage of her firm C-cups, slightly smaller than Dyanne Thorne's in the movie, but still imposing enough. A red armband with a swastika on it was wrapped around her left arm, and the outfit was completed by a pair of forties black riding trousers and long black boots, and as a final touch, she wielded a riding crop.

Jeff repeated his torture a few more times, each one going a bit higher resulting in a louder scream and a more pained face from Rachel, then he turned the dial back to setting 1, which still gave an electric sting but not so painful as to result in screams.

Tanja was looking on but then stepped up to Jeff, put her hand on his arm, and whispered something in his ear, he nodded. From then on the real show started and I started filming.

The first thing Tanja did was hit Rache's boobs with the riding crop, making sure the clamps were well fastened. She then addressed Jeff with a stern voice, slightly imitating a German accent, reminding me of another scene, this time the British comedy show, 'Allo, 'Allo about the French resistance mostly playing in Renée's café.

"So what have we here, colonel, a French resistance woman who won't speak and give you the information you need so you can crush them?"

"Yes major I just started interrogating her but she is not willing to give me the information I want."

"I see, that you tormented her tits, nice, but if you really want to achieve your goal, you need to tickle her most tender part with that."

Rachel pointed at something on the table I couldn't see from where I was standing and continued, "Why don't you pick up these patches and stick them to her inner thighs and give her a few jolts there, that will probably loosen all of her lips if you catch my drift..." she said with an evil-sounding laugh.

Jeff, being outranked in this charade, quickly picked up a couple of Compex pads from the assorted things on the table and stuck them to Rachel's inner thighs, fairly close to her pussy. Next, he attached a wire to each of them, the other side again connected to the device controlling the current flow. Once everything was in place he focused on another set of dials, slowly turning them up. The higher he went the more Rachel tried to close her legs, clenching her teeth with a painful grimace on her face. With the metal spreader bar strapped between her knees holding her legs securely open on the wooden chair that was of course quite impossible.

After a while turning the dials up and down and sending varying electric currents through her sensitive thighs, he turned the device to low, looking for another toy to torture her with while keeping the electric current going through her boobs and legs. Rachel's face relaxed a bit, already used to the reduced sting of the lower current.

"She seems to be a tough one, maybe we should stimulate her pussy a bit more. She probably likes it when she is being fucked with electricity rather than by the cock of one of her resistance buddies."

"Yes, indeed major, good thinking, these whores love it when they get something hard shoved up their holes. We'll give her the ultimate orgasm, frying her cunt, and then maybe her upper lips will loosen up and she'll speak and tell us what we want to know."

Jeff picked up another pair of crocodile clamps. When he reached towards her pussy grasping one of her outer lips to apply it to, Tanja stopped him. She moved towards the table her hand going under it, and she pulled open an almost invisible drawer. I tried to look at what was inside and was surprised to see different sizes of buttplugs, all with an electric wire sticking out and some even with small spikes.

In the middle lay a nice wooden box, the size of a cigar box but adorned with beautiful wood carvings, which she pulled out and placed carefully on the table. After closing the drawer again she opened the box. Everybody that was looking on bent closer or got on their toes, curious to see what was inside. The first thing we all noticed was that the inside was covered in a red velvety material and in the center lay a shiny silvery object that looked like a metal dildo. No need to guess where that was supposed to end up, where dildos usually end up of course, inside somebody's pussy.

Now I understood why she stopped Jeff from applying the clamps to Rachel's pussy lips and chose to go for the ultimate challenge by torturing her from the inside. As her head was well secured against the back of the chair Rachel had no idea what awaited her as this scene developed to her right, where she couldn't see. Tanja handed the dildo to Jeff as if she was giving him a precious jewel. When he then turned towards Rachel, her eyes went wide in fear as she saw what he was holding in his hand and realized what awaited her. Electroshocks to the skin are painful, but internally would be excruciatingly painful. Would she be able and willing to continue? The crowd around her almost collectively held its breath, and I was one of them.

Jeff could easily insert the dildo into Rachel's wide open, already very wet, pussy, spreading the lips in the process. When he pulled it back a little so that a few centimeters remained on the outside, her pussy lips seemed reluctant to let it go. Once it was in place, Jeff picked up the wire attached to the bottom and plugged it into the contraption with the dials. Tanja bent forward, her face very close to Rachel's, and hissed, "well resistance girl are you going to tell us what we want to know? Or shall we fry your pussy? The choice is yours!"

Rachel looked at her with determination in her eyes, playing her part to the bitter end and not giving in to Tanja's threat. This was Tanja's cue to give the sign to Jeff to start turning the dial that would bring the electric current to the dildo embedded in Rachel's wet cunt. He turned the dial to the mark with the figure 5, Rachel shivered and again tried to pull her legs together, but remained silent. I put my hand on Tanja's arm, after which she looked at me questioningly.

"What does the 5 on the dial stand for?" I asked.

"It means that she got a jolt of 5 mA, which gives her a sting, anything below 30 mA is fairly harmless but the higher you go from 5 to 30 the more painful it is, but it will definitely not kill you. The dial for the dildo will only allow 4 steps of 5 mA going to a maximum 20 mA, the ones for the skin applications go to 30 mA."

That reassured me a bit, in my mind's eye I was seeing her shaking as if she had been tasered, but that was not going to happen. Tanja continued in her role as Ilsa.

"Ah we have a tough one here, who prefers to suffer instead of giving us the information we want," Tanja said with an evil smile on her face as if she was really enjoying torturing Rachel.

"Higher!"

She shouted at Jeff, who obliged by turning the dial to number 10.

This time Rache gave a squeak but continued to look angry and determined to Tanja, her lips firmly pressed together, as if to say,

"I will not speak."

This looked like the start of a competition of will between these two women. Rachel was bound to lose, but she was clearly determined to go as long as possible before giving in.

Tanja hit her boots with the riding crop she held in her hand, clearly frustrated that Rachel was not yielding and totally in character shouting,

"HIGHER!"

Again, although seemingly a bit reluctant, Jeff turned the dial to the third digit, 15. This time Rachel was really shaking grabbing the armrest with her hand, her knuckles turning white, letting a scream escape from her lips. She was suffering, her pussy must feel as if it was on fire. The crowd again held their breath looking on with big eyes. Some women, who had been in Rachel's position before clapped a hand before their mouths, encouraging her with their eyes to not give in.

"Speak woman, tell us the secret password that will give us access to the resistance's lair, or do you really want us to kill you? Are you willing to die for your cause?"

I must say Tanja was good in her role as Ilsa, she absolutely wanted her prisoner to give her the secret password, so she ordered her subordinate to turn the dial up again.

"HIGHER!"

She shouted at the top of her voice, "or do you want to take her place?"

"No Major!" Jeff replied and began to turn the dial again to the maximum of 20mA.

Rachel's body immediately became rigid, straining against the leather straps, you could clearly see her muscles spasming, her mouth wide open with nothing but air coming out. While slowly turning her back to the scene Tanja said to Jeff,

"If she doesn't give you the password, shoot her, we have no use for heroes or stupid resistance women," and walked away striking her boot with the riding crop.

Now Jeff quickly turned all the dials all the way down. Rachel slumped like a wet noodle in the chair her eyes closed but in a way looking relieved that it was over and that she had won the unofficial contest. I assisted Jeff in unstrapping her.

"Are you OK darling," Jeff whispered, upon which Rache opened her eyes and smiled at him, "how do you feel?"

"As if I've been under a steamroller but I'm OK. It was intense and despite the pain I loved it and I wouldn't have wanted to have missed this experience. I have one request though..." "Yes dear whatever you want, tell me..." Jeff replied.

"I need to cum, can you please fetch a Magic wand and make me cum please?"

"Don't you prefer it for me to lick your pussy instead?"

"Yes, that would be nice as a starter while Lew gets a Wand and applies it to my clit while he sucks on my tits. Can you do that for me, Lew, please?"

"I'd love to dear, after what you've been through I'll do anything to make you feel better." While this conversation was going on between us and since the torture show was over, the onlookers had dissipated. Rachel slid down in the chair, her legs over the armrest completely opening her up for Jeff to orally attack her red, but also very wet cunt. I returned with a Magic Wand, switched it to low, and applied it to her love button while I latched on to one of her tender nubs, which still bore the marks of the crocodile teeth of the clamp that had been attached to it. I licked and sucked it tenderly, getting it quickly very hard.

Instead of screaming Rachel now began to moan, alternated with groans of pleasure and little yelps as Jeff did his thing with his tongue deep between her intimate folds. I tried to coordinate my sucking and licking of her mammaries with keeping the Wand on her clit. Her breath began coming in ragged little gasps bringing her into an ever-heightening spiral of arousal, drawing her closer and closer to an earth-shattering orgasm. With all the stimuli she had had in the past hours, it didn't take us very long to make her climax. She arched her back and stuck her breasts out, pushing them hard against my mouth and nose, while holding the back of my head pressed against her chest, taking my breath completely away while I felt every muscle in the rest of her body tense up. The effect was very similar to the electroshocks, but this time in complete sexual bliss.

Jeff had a hard time not drowning in her pussy juices as she squirted all over the place. He kept swallowing and swallowing as fast as he could while Rachel launched a high-pitched continuous wail of ecstasy. I could see it but I presumed that the whole club turned their head toward the interrogation corner, thinking maybe Rachel had finally been electrocuted to death. Instead, her orgasm washed over her in repeated tides which didn't immediately die away but kept going on and on.

When she finally slowed down, she slumped back in the chair, like she had done before when the electro stimuli had been removed, releasing both me and Jeff from her body. When I looked at him I suggested picking her up and taking her to the dressing room to recover: he agreed with a thumbs up. While he carried her to the dressing room to recover, some of the people we passed clapped their hands saluting her bravery.

I went to fetch Rachel's clothes from Jack's corner and brought them to the dressing room for her to put back on when she had recovered. After dropping them I walked to the bar, where I joined Grace, who was still chatting with the twins.

"From what I could hear it was intense, wasn't it?" she asked.

"Yes but I think despite that it must have hurt like hell, Rachel enjoyed it tremendously. I'm not sure though they will install anything similar in one of their villas. Neither of them said anything, and I think they are still far too overwhelmed by the experience, but I guess it will remain a once-in-a-lifetime experience for them...and for me as well, I can assure you."

"Oh was it that intense then?"

"You have no idea, I was reliving the movie of Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS but live this time."

"You saw that movie?"

"Yes of course, what would you expect?"

"Let me think, were you old enough to be allowed in the cinema?"

"I was, come on Grace, for heaven's sake I'm 60 you know, not 52 like you. You would have been a year too young to be allowed in the cinema at that time."

"Yes you're right, but did you like the movie?"

"To be honest the scenes with the naked boobies were wonderful, but from the torture scenes I had nightmares for at least a fortnight."

"You poor thing, well that's why that type of film is forbidden for younger people."

"Yes you're right, but I must say I was impressed with our Tanja's personification of Ilsa, she had it down to the last detail, except for her hair color and the size of her boobs, but that's a mere detail."

"I wouldn't call Ilsa's boobs a detail."

"No, you're right there she had impressive tits, I wonder if Tanja got the idea from the movie as well, I'll have to ask her one day...But hang on a second, how do you know about the size of Ilsa's tits, did you see the movie as well?"

Grace blushed and nodded, "yes I saw the movie, in fact, I saw all four of them."

"How did you do that, you couldn't have gone to the cinema at your age?"

"Ever heard of video cassettes Lew?"

"Oh I see, you rented them later when they were released on video and you were old enough?"

"No, I bought them during a liquidation sale of video and audio cassettes end of the nineties when I was already in my thirties when these things ran out of fashion and were replaced by DVDs."

"You still have them?"

"Of course...You want to see them?"

"What do you think?"

"You naughty boy, but OK I'll lend them to you, or maybe you can come over and we can watch them together, we'll make an Ilsa movie night of it."

"Sounds like a plan, I'll get us some fancy takeaway and we can spend the evening watching those sexy horror movies together, just let me know when it suits."