All Comments on 'The Photograph'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needed more .

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

Ended just when it gets interesting

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Veeeeeeeery nice, & that includes the ending. 4/5

Leaves me to ponder over the embarrassment of parents, not to mention the wretched wife.

Annulment/divorce would not likely be his cost, & even more bads to the scheming family.

Only minus to me was the mention of them being so obvious without any explanation.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

That needed the fallout spelled out and a prenup reveal and/or annulment. the rest was good.

I don't like the style the story was written, where we are teased with the critical salacious recent event, then we get the backstory then jump to modern day. That's not just this author, many are trying this in books, short stories and movies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A generous 3 stars because I was fine with the set up.

.

Continuing to have sex with her, marrying her, and done about 1,000 times wedding surprise was a weak way to proceed.

.

Dumping her when he saw her with the other guy would have been a more interesting path to take.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox6 months ago

The characters have the emotional and intellectual dept of thimbles, and morals that would make an alley cat blush. Pointless, boring excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why get married? To spend mommy and daddy's money.

demanderdemander8 months ago

Too short and doesn't make sense. D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why the fuck get married.... Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whats up with all this "mic drop" shit? We get told how many ice cubes in the scotch but can't be bothered with an ending or aftermath? The movie Armageddon: asteroid explodes... then credits the end! Bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, not a lot of resolution here. They seem like puppets because nothing is understood of their inner thought life or motivations. It just didn't seem real, so I was unable to buy in to the story. Sorry.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

You disappointed the BTBers and made them lose their little hard-ons when you didn't have her burned at the stake or stoned to death in the public square

ttt59ttt5911 months ago

Would like to have a little more on the wedding mob's reaction, Connie's lame excuses, comeuppance for Charles Moore, etc...

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Well I had to smile reading this, good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again another Story missing the Ending!

jonny956jonny956about 1 year ago

Not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just to sum up, two stars for a wimpy story.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why go through the ceremony at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid ending…and especially a non ending! So just a 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No clue why he got married. He gets no legal or financial benefit if he gest an annulment, which is he will get by failing to consummate. But still really?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Why go through the hassle of an annulment? Since he knew about them before the ceremony, they could sue him for fraud to get some money back. The court may consider he condoned their behavior since he continued living with and having sex with her. They will crucify him financially. Rich folks don't like to be embarrassed or to waste money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story ripe for a BTB ending. Disappointing I'm afraid.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

The ending fell into an abyss. Still 5 stars, but please do better the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heh I liked this story. The ending while not complete is satisfactory. She has been burned. Technically they did not consummate after the ending ceremony so an annulment is trivial. It is a scandal for the Sterlings and I am sure he can leak the abortion story now as journalists get into the feeding frenzy. This also hits back at the in-laws who rigged this travesty. see things he does is resign from the bank. The ex brother-in-law will give him a reference.

jonny956jonny956over 1 year ago

The ending fell off a cliff and was lost to mankind…..

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

A bid disappointm6 due to the abrupt ending. Could have been a really good story but no confrontation. He could have had his previous conquest and her child turn up to embarrass him and inform her of his past.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Needed a bit more at the end. I do see how that felt good to write, but the reactions would’ve been fun to enjoy for this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really shitty story, especially the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could give this a much better eating with an ending as good as the rest of the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Reading again. I had forgotten that it was a good story without an ending.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

That's it? Pictures and walk out? You to follow through on your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wasted a lot of time rambling and the end was too abrupt and without In the following details to make an appropriate ending.

/ Please listen to the constructive criticism we're giving you because we think you're a good writer but you really really really has some major faults in your style and presentation.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

The first half of the story was well written and had some good character development but the ending was poor and left such an empty feeling for the lack of knowledge or reaction.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I've read a few of blue88's stories and they all seem to end abruptly and unfinished. Not sure if I want to read anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not Really Finished

A piss poor ending. He got married just to get an annulment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was all a little bit silly and rather pointless. Pity because this author has far more ability than is demonstrated here.

LA

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

After the money for the wedding and reception were paid for he should’ve left her at the altar. Could’ve done the same thing at the church, photos under the pews.

Embarrassed everyone. Same result.

This needed another chapter to explain the aftermath. That’s where the real story was.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice idea but story goes nowhere. The author is an excellent writer but this is a pointless, petty BTB tale that doesn't make any sense.

LA

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

*On what basis would the marriage be annulled? He was aware of her sexual activity yet he knowingly and voluntarily said "I do" at the ceremony. He's legally married. He will have to divorce her. And she may claim fraud in that he never really intended to marry her, just humiliate her. And her Dad may sue for reimbursement of all his costs since the groom maliciously used the ceremony to humiliate the bride AND her family.*

Annulments are usually granted when the marriage has not been consummated and the time from marriage to seeking the annulment hasn't been overly long. Sex BEFORE the marriage does not count in the process. Annulments are based on medieval Christian law and vary from region to region. No one size fits all...again.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Lousy ending! Any addendum coming?

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

On what basis would the marriage be annulled? He was aware of her sexual activity yet he knowingly and voluntarily said "I do" at the ceremony. He's legally married. He will have to divorce her. And she may claim fraud in that he never really intended to marry her, just humiliate her. And her Dad may sue for reimbursement of all his costs since the groom maliciously used the ceremony to humiliate the bride AND her family.

Seemed dumb.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I would have just left her at the alter!!! Needs completion!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Half a story

Good start for the story, but what happened next. What was her reaction? How about her parents and the BF? Half a story only gets half a score.

mower9527mower9527over 3 years ago

So that’s it? Good story and bam!? 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Caught in the act...game over.......

This is a weak story...cheating comes with a price when caught...we know he's caught her in the act...you got to love how he got even...but what happened to her feeling when exposed to the truth...I hate guessing...the end of this story stinks........

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Good story

Good story, but the end does not make much sense to me. Her family and in particular her brother are not responsible for her traitorous actions. He had been warned by her brother of her history with Chuck Moore, so once he has proof of her infidelity he should have broken the engagement and even publicly let others know of her duplicity. Connie was the one playing him, she deserves his revenge, but the marriage ceremony was unnecessary, and the fact he had sex with her and got married AFTER knowing about the affair, it could be seen as acquiescence on his part towards her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible ridiculous ending

Going through with the ceremony was a ridiculous thing to do in the circumstances and while he'd probably still get the annulment it isn't hard to see a judge getting really annoyed with him knowingly going through with a ceremony when he had no intention other than to apply for an annulment, considering it a fraud on the court and refusing to grant it. I understand it was included to increase the embarrassment to the bride and her pastor boyfriend but it really doesn't make sense to do.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one.

Little surprised at ending. Understand the reason, all the blown money. But, I don't think it is so easy to annul a marriage; and, what about his job? He still has to face the old man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big buildup - brief ending

And not a single bit satisfying. I really needed more of an ending to this little mess. He doesn't need an anullment. All he needs to do is NOT sign the marriage certificate. There's no marriage. But I have so many questions. Did he tell the few friends he had NOT to come to the wedding so as to not waste their time or money on a gift? Did he move? Did he line up another job out of state or out of the country? There are SO many things you could have added to this story to make the ending more satisfying that I just had to laugh. Nice try but this was a failure to finish.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree ending mortified "wife " parents etc should be details

Public humiliation good but let is glory in detail

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Definitely needed more of an ending

But still a 5* story frim one of the best

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

But it ended too guickly. It would have been fun to see the reaction of the bride, her family, and especially Rev Moore.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago

Sadly one star not an ending to what could of been a satisfying read.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Nice Try But Dumb

So he marries her under false pretenses. That's fraud. Yes, the marriage could be annulled. But the ex-father in law could sue to cover the cost of the marriage and reception not to mention the intangible public humiliation.

Unrealistic but at least it was an attempt at a new twist in a LW story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Was she worth the trouble?

Sure, she was publicly humiliated. She wasn't worth the effort. Better just to go to dinner with the future in-laws and spread the photographs across the table before leaving. However, I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Quick on the Trigger

The story was great and flowed smoothly as the scheming fiancé was revealed. The ending was too abrupt. It needed a forceful statement from Ken to Connie and her family. Two questions; if he got back early where his bags or his car if he went home first and who the hell is Carol at Keats Advertising? Did I miss something obvious?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

5* story with a minus 5 ending. Shame.

I've given you a 2 star rating because you have talent but the ending was short,abrupt and lazy.

Keep em coming but work a lot harder on your endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

good story bad ending by sudden end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Try this ending- think you'll like it better.

As the guest's opened their packages, some of them began to laugh. Some began to cry. Some were embarrassed far too much by the cheating couple. Charles Moore got up to slink out the back door- only to have his teeth knocked out with a single sucker punch by Ken's best friend, Bubba who was a former linebacker for the Cleveland Brown's. With blood over his face and tux, he slumped to the floor, unconscious. Meanwhile, Connie's parents just glared at her- of course, you can only imagine the discussion of what will happen later. Her father was furious for wasting $80,000 on the wedding. Her mother just sobbed in embarrassment at the loss of her Church's social standing. Her brother just snickered and shook his head and said soto voice- "Sis, you done gone an really fucked this up". Connie's sister, Rebecca just rolled her eyes so far back in her head she could see her brain stem. Halfway out the door, Ken turned,,,,,and gave his bride two middle fingers "One is for breaking my heart, the other is for embarrassing your entire family and myself" then he continued his stroll out the massive Church doors, wondering about his future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
$100 set up...

...for a $2 closing.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Ken blundered - he should have had a frat buddy at the ceremony - at the point when the Padre asks "is there anyone here that can see a reason why these two should not be joined in Holy matrimony?" The frat-buddy stands in the pew and asks Ken over the congregation if Ken is willing to marry a potential adultress - while handing out many of last week's dated hotel room photo's of the two lovers?

No annulment, no marriage, and Ken is in the clear for the coming wrongful termination law suite. Now Ken can go on is one person honeymoon to recover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey anon below me

You can blow me ! Ya cucky cum eating fag . Now bitch boy get busy eating my used condoms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* Crap

I am glad this horrid writer writes no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
her parents

Number of commenters worry about treatment of her parents. I thought her brother laid out the kind of people they were.

Also, PI stated the lovers ran around openly. Doubt the parents did not know what she was doing. They just wanted to marry her off to an upright chump!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Waited too long

Should have done the pictures at the church before the "I Do"s. Would have saved a lot of legal cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now that was just pure stupid!

Why would he go through with the wedding? That makes no sense at all. Just like the idiotic ending to this story.

What a farce.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous just before had it exactly right. and Nancy. and others

Now IF you had given indication that the parents knew she is a cheating cunt, then I would say well done.

But, since you gave no indication of that, then Ken just turned into a bit of a douchbag rather than hero/victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why wait 'till then to end it???

I don't understand why he waited until then to end it. The parents didn't do anything to him to hurt him. Sure, they'd selected him as a suitor for their daughter, but he wasn't blackmailed into it or threatened or anything - it was his choice. Yeah, the daughter was carrying on an affair with her old lover, but there's no reason to believe the parents knew it. You should have dumped her, given the parents the photographs so they'd know why, and then gone on with your life. The family is still out big bucks and they'll be plenty shamed when the wedding is cancelled.

No reason at all to be so cruel to the parents. BTW: The photos are dated so they'll know you had them earlier on, but waited until then just to embarrass them and cause maximum pain. They could have been indebted to you, perhaps even grateful, IF you had chosen to be a gentleman and found a quieter way to rid yourself of their cheating daughter, but as it stands now, you've just made some rich enemies for no reason whatsoever. They'll be coming for you. Good Luck.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Ending Needs Work

An awful lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story that had potential...

lost its way near the end. There was no need to go through with the wedding. He should have dumped her as soon as he had the proof.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 8 years ago

Why get married? Should have done it before the vows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There was nothing really hot, and the reveal of the revenge was kind of flat. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too many times the husband....

finds out way too late... speaking for experience... 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You forgot.

Drops mic

Well written, ended way too quickly, no delicious aftermath.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
only another story dear annony hates. He she it, IT is a true asshole

I gave it a 5 to help offset the asshole of Lit, dear annony, vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

fucking idiocy. why marry her at all? too rushed, no real conclusion. shit!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
NOW THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE BEING THE LAST TO KNOW

but will be in for the next chapter in the life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Th save of the honor of the Anons!

Unfortunataly I can not check the all comments and I forgot sometime to save into my PC the comment stories. I do not know what is the COPYRIGHT in this case, but I think of publishing a collection from these comments in another story collection if the COPYRIGHT problem is free.

BTW Thank you Anon to save the honor of the Anons. Some angry posters accused the Anons they should write stories and there is a Anon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My story was much simpler than this one

Without all the subterfuge. My fiancé and I were only about 6 weeks from our wedding date. Everything had been sent out, it was all over but for the vows. My fiancé was also the daughter of my boss. But I'd met her before I went to work for George so I can't say I was led on!

My fiancé had had a steamy relationship with the young man who relieved her of her cherry. They were hot, horny and wild. Him for the nasty sex, she because she'd fallen in love with the guy who popped her cherry and figured to do whatever it was he desired. From sex in front of people at parties to if he just needed laid and they were going somewhere, he would pull over and she would sit on his cock. Needless to say, she was shocked and distraught when he cheated on her. What else could she do for him? He decided to split with her, I believe George had something to do with that, but Tom moved away very quickly after the entire incident.

I moved to town not long after her turbulent relationship and she was on the rebound but I didn't know it. She was casually fucking another guy that hit her a couple times so she shitcanned him, we met and the rest was history. I didn't know ANYTHING about her sexual history either. She never volunteered, neither did anyone else. We went together for 2 years before the wedding date. Then one day, a large piece of machinery broke down, idling the entire crew. There was nothing to be done until repairs were made so I headed home. And there I found Tom's old 1966 Camaro parked in front of my fiancé's apartment. Since I had a key, I decided to see what was going on, I knew she still kind of held a flame for him.

I could hear their rutting when I closed the front door behind me. Pulling out my cellphone I turned it to photo's and walked back on her carpeted floor to her bedroom. Easing it open a little, I could see her on her knees (his favorite position) and Tom was mounted up behind her pounding her with an oversized pole. I snapped a couple frames where I had them both clearly in the frames and backed away. There was no reason to charge in and separate them, she was nothing to me at that moment.

Heading home to my own rental I backed my truck into the garage and opened the back. It didn't take me more than 4 hours and everything I owned was loaded up in it. Mostly just personal stuff, the rental was completely furnished. There was a canopy on my truck so I closed and locked it up. My last order of business was running off some copies of my pictures. 8"x11", I waited for my chance. The first order of business was seeing the company bookkeeper and after explaining I needed every dollar owed to me (yes, she thought it had something to do with the honeymoon) she cut me a check and I was paid in full.

I waited in front of my fiancé's apartment complex until I saw her leave. Tom's Camaro was already gone so I was pretty sure her place was empty. Taking my stuff, I headed up and let myself in. First order of business was laying out both pictures on her kitchen table with her wedding ring. She was wearing the engagement ring so all I had left was the actual wedding ring. Then I laid out a short note that said this:

"After you see these pictures and know that *I* know you for the cheater you are, here is the wedding ring so you have the complete set. Although it is paid in full, I have no use for it so let Tom slide it on your finger and you can slide the one we picked out for me, onto his. Two cheaters are a match made in heaven. Thank God I found out before I made the biggest mistake of my life."

Before I left town, I swung by the post office and dropped off a manila envelope that went to her parents. I just put the two pictures in it and on the back of one, wrote "This is why I quit my job and our upcoming nuptials. You would have made wonderful in-laws and grandparents of my kids." I didn't sign it. After I dropped it off, I headed toward home. My boyhood home, about 1900 miles away!

It took me a week and I pulled in three days ago. As I write this my heart is still heavy with grief but I certainly didn't want to have a long marriage wondering what my wife was doing and who she was doing it with. She called my cellphone everyday, called it 16 times today even, all with the same message.

"I love you, I miss you and I want to marry you. I made the biggest mistake of my life when I let Tom into my apartment and I'll blame myself until the day I die. Please Geoff, can't you forgive me? I'll be the best wife you can ever imagine. Please please please forgive me and tell me we can start over again. Baby, I love you more than life itself. Please, call me and let me know when I can come over and we can put this behind us."

She not only didn't know I was gone, moved out, but that I had a buddy who didn't ever care for her keeping tabs and taking pictures for me. Just before I started typing this, I sent 14 pictures to both her cell phone and her parents emails of Tom riding her in his car, in her apartment again and the detail was perfect! For missing me and wanting to be married, she wasn't letting the dust settle in her diseased crevasse. I hear my phone buzzing again, I bet it's either her or her parents getting back to me!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Not JUST job protection...

He also best have gotten some decent civil legal protection. What he did COULD be considered as fraud - marrying her knowing he was going to get the annulment instantly. Her parents could conceivably sue him for the wedding expenses - yes, she's a cheat but that's not illegal most places especially since he only has proof of her doing it while still single.

What he SHOULD have done is have people ready with stacks of envelopes ready for sharing... called his "lovely bride" up to the stand with him and given his wife a present of her own envelope to open, first telling HER "you're going to WANT to TELL everyone what I got you (nodding at the individuals in the crowd holding stacks of similar envelopes)... and after she opens it that "YOU should NOW ask for an annulment" and then indicate the other envelopes again.

Think she'll be upset when "Chuck" doesn't opt to marry her...? Stupid bitch too - I wonder what Chuck told her to make her believe "Gee Dear, *sniff* I know I handled the news of our (note his clever use of the word 'our' vs 'your') pregnancy poorly, but I was in shock and by the time I realized it was great news *sniff* it was too late - YOU'D already had our BABY *whimper* aborted (ending with an appropriately sad and only slightly accusing - while also trying to forgive her - look)..."

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
For Karen ...

But having all in one place, faces and eyes present, when the wrapping is removed.

That, is a worthy single finger salute.

😇

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Very stupid

Totally agree with Karen E.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
AS NAIVE AS HE IS

he didn't think this fiasco thru to the end. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I may be wrong...

several years ago this happened in Atlanta... reported by a well respected reporter...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Blah

Why even get married?

First, get some job protection.

Then send the picture to the guest list the week before the wedding. Same embarrassment, same expense to the parents

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
unsubtle

Although the take no prisoners BTB approach has some visceral appeal, a more subtle way of dealing with her and her father would have been more profitable.

People like her father seek to avoid scandal or any public hint of impropriety, the threat of exposure would have given much leverage to negotiate with. (Blackmail is such an ugly word)

Many lawsuits in the past have created an environment where about the worst a former employer can say is a rather neutral "Yes, he/she worked here" unless there was a felony conviction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great & Aweful

Engaging 1st person narrative with visual imagery than pulled me in to the story. All was going well until the end. It was like driving on a clear freeway at 70 mph and hitting a Mac truck that appeared out of nowhere. I agree with others... Finish the damn story with something that is more believable. He may think his bride is a slut & his in-laws are hypocrites, but his solution is excessive and designed to ruin the reputations of his new family. It would also destroy his banking career. The ending is not professional (as in business ethics) and not smart. If he wants to BTB do it in some way that never gets back to him, or just quietly discuss it with the family and thank god he got out before the marriage was consumated. The poor ending dropped the story for 5 stars to 3 stars. Too bad, because I really wanted to like it.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 10 years ago
JUST RE-READ FOR THE SECOND TIME!

Now I remember why I quit reading your stories....you don't know how to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE DAMN STORY?

You won't begin to be an adequate author until you figure out how to finish a story. When we are left hanging we start swearing at you! I for one won't read you again for at least a year....then we will see if you have learned to write.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
in ohio a marriage can be annulled

If it is never consumated. And this one wasn't. I'm guessing most states are the same.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
I GUESS ONCE BITTER TWICE...........

was not in there DeYaKen. TK U MLJ LV NV...with apologies, mlj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nonsensical

Nice little story until it got to the end - there it fell apart. No one would do what he did!

Bill1104

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Well not the best timing -

But it was a fun read -

The annulment can still happen - their has been no consummation of the marriage - this is not s standard court based process - the license will not even have been processed yet -

Why is he a prick for not keeping the cheating botch?

As for his job he clearly does not care and no way they can officially hurt him on a recommendation - he could sue successfully so let's not get all ;legally on the writer - here it is a story

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Agree with Zamf & Anon

NO grounds for annulment. He knew about her trysts BEFORE the wedding (else he could not have the pics under the chairs), and he went through the ceremony anyway!

JOB? He might have been able to keep his job if he had confronted PapaBear with his parking lot surprise, then the photos, thereby saving his boss a shit-pot full of money and embarrassment! Maybe not, but this way is a sure way to be fired AND get terrible letters of recommendation! Maybe PapaBear would have wangled a buy-out deal for going through with the wedding, and allowing a divorce in 6 months with a hefty settlement plus excellent recommendations!

Not smart enough for a Masters Degree!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The ending seemed rushed. Would have loved hearing from her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous