All Comments on 'The Photograph'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Short and sweet...

... only it ended a little abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
in a hurry?

I normally like your stories and this was heading in the right direction when all of a sudden you give it some weak ass ending maybe you should try again with this one.

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
I have to agree with the two previous commentors.

It's not up to your usual standard in my eyes. I really liked the build up but it seemed to come down very fast. I have written dozens of drafts in the past couple of years and although I hesitate to compare myself with you, I am having difficulty finishing my stories. I have decided to post and have the readers tell me what they think. Is this similar to what you are going through? Nonetheless, you have always been among my favorites and I trust you will get back to form, hopefully in the very near future.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Okay

Would be nice to hear the ex-brides story. Or have Ken being chased by her and then Ken showing her what she missed out on. But it's your story. Good to see you back writing again.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 16 years ago
So, so

I like the beginning. I did not like the ending. Not up to your usual high level.

Kanga40Kanga40about 16 years ago
That ending is older than I am...

And I turned 60 this year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you're one of the better writers on this site

your ending wasn't you and that a minus.you explain every detail in the story until the ending.what family do,what the girl and her lover do and what did ken do in the town he left the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Soccer

It's like you were late picking your kids up from soccer or something. Great story till the end. Could have been a lot more detailed. Thanks,you can write, I can't so this is just my suggestion.

GToastGToastabout 16 years ago
Disappointing

I knew where this was going almost from the beginning.<p>This urban legend has been around for about as long as I've been on planet Earth, in one form or another. Building a story out of it is sort of like making a TV series based on a commercial (and here I'm thinking Cavemen).<p>The writing was good, but a short disclaimer at the beginning to the effect of, "Based on the hoary old tale," would have saved me the trouble of reading it.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Great to see you back and writing.

The ending wasent as powerful as your others but one of my favorite writers is back and I couldn't be happier. Things will only get better from here on out. Keep writing Blue I for one am looking forward to your next posting, its been far too long. Glenn in North Carolina.

noone269noone269about 16 years ago
Nice buildup...Lousy Ending

You should have shelved this story until you came up with a better ending. You also failed to explore why she wanted to get caught, that would have made this story even more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
another Blue88 cluster fuck of a story

Jesus this was awful.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxabout 16 years ago
A nice piece of fluff

I do agree with the poster who were disappointed with the ending. Frankly, I was disappointed with all the church people who seemed straight out of central casting.

<p>

What did surprise me is the hostility to the her parents. Frankly, if I had a daughter who had screwed up, I can't see the wrong in trying to find her a good match. You paint the as sharks, but to allow that sort of money to be wasted doesn't paint the "hero" in a very good light either.

<p>

Still, it was very well written and while I know the plot was old, it wasn't stale. My challenge would be to take these cardboard characters and breath some life into them. I'm especially interested in the bride and groom. Why did she do what she did? What was her plan?

<p>

What happened to our "hero?" While poking a stick in the eye of a powerful boss might seem like a good idea at the time, it frequently doesn't turn out well.

<p>

What about the predator minister? Now there's a story right out of the headlines. Why is he still around with his history?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it...

Welcome back! The parents were manipulative and somewhat devious in their efforts to pair him up with their daughter. Even their son figured this out. I don't think what Ken did was too harsh at all. You painted a picture of a spoiled little girl, over indulged by her parents. (Silver Jaguar, etc.) The parents seemed more concerned with their social status and how they were viewed in the community than teaching good values to the daughter. I almost got the impression that all 3 (the parents and the daughter) were in this plot together to manipulate him into marrying her to make them look good. She obviously had no intention to be a good, loving, faithful wife and the whole marraige was viewed as a farce by her, just as Ken stated in the end. Sure, there could have been more to the ending but this way we get to use our imaginations. Glad to see another story from you and I hope to see more in the near future. Thanks, Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Is this an amplifiction of news story??

It is my recall this was on a late night tv show several years ago. Based upon a report of the SE United States...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
enjoyed it

Thanks for a quick, unconvoluted read. Keep writing what you like. PAPATOAD

NucleusNucleusabout 16 years ago
ooops ...

The end ... oh, oh. ... I’m in sort of a limbo. Somehow or other forseeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!

Not sure if the story is finished but welcome back!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 16 years ago
Blue has returned!

We have come to expect so much from this writer that the bar is very high for him. I welcome Blue back into the mix at Lit and will always look for his stories. I feel fortunate that Blue has decided to write for us, his readers, once again. Thanks!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
different day same shit

Not as bad as much of Blue88's stuff.. ending is short an abrupt.

But this is what bothers me.. Guy finds out that his whore wife to be is stil seeing the guy who got her pregnant followd by an abortion. She has been fucking him every days for several weeks (or months) right up to to the day before the wedding.

After the husband to be finds this out he stll keeps having sex with her?

Give me me a break...

Maybe if they were married for several or mnay years I could see that hapening but not right before the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I Saw The movie

I saw the movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not original really...

....likable but not original. This started as an e-mail urban legend joke with a credit card commercial 'priceless' ending. Then someone else did the story almost verbatim. This is a different take on the same plot. If it was original I'd rate it higher. I would also wager that if you follow up with what happens next, which no one else has done with the plot, it may score a little higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fine writing- fine story- cliche conclusion

You are one of the best writers on this site and this story is typical great Blue88 story. I am amazed that none of your readers have raised the question of why he went through with the wedding ceremony instead of revealing his shocking pictures at a rehearsal dinner so that he would not have to go through with the wedding ceremony to his cheating bride to-be.

60 year old George

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Sorry, where was the eroticism?

Competently written, but totally devoid of passion. About as sexy as a parking ticket.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
A tribute to JPB

This read a lot like one of Just Plain Bob's stories. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Enjoyable

Of course, no tension or real excitement, but pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Moronic

Getting revenge is one thing. Cutting your own throat while doing it is another. Yes, she was cheating on him. Yes, her parents were using him. However, publicly humiliating your boss while doing so -- even making them pay big bucks for a bogus wedding -- would most likely cost him his job and probably screw up him getting another job.

jakie1jakie1about 16 years ago
Thank You Blue

Welcome back, your fans have missed your stories, we'll be looking for more!

curious2ccurious2cabout 16 years ago
interesting in that I believe I may have read one

very much like this a few years ago. It happens. I'll say that I was disappointed in the ending, hoping for a better take that what developed. Since I consider you a better than good writer, I have to hold you to a higher bar...

I do hope that your following story is in the old style of Blue88 that I know and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Familiar

wasn't this supposed to be a true story that had been making it's way around by e-mail and the internet for a while now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

I enjoyed it. It probably needs a follow-up.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Bar Seems 2 Hi At Times Eh Author

Churchy people can be the worst from on high - theirs that is. They often act and talk but 180 on the walk which actually makes them worse.<P>

I thought the ending was kind of a reflection of their pomposity and misdirection towards him - well actually family entrapment of sorts. <P>

I too would have been bitter and anxious to tilt the playing field towards even. Then - to have drawn & fleshed out the ending wouldn't have the impact this did.<P>

Welcome back rascal. This wasn't out of the park but still a home run for most of us. You are appreciated and looked forward to.<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I've read this story before

Almost this exact same story. I can't remember who the author was, but it was on this site. Some of the structure was different but the conclusion - an envelope full of photos taped under the guests' chairs - was the same.<br><br>

Not that I'm accusing Blue88 of plagiarism.

ZamphyrZamphyrabout 16 years ago
Bleh

If I were the judge, I wouldn't grant this turkey an annulment. Even though she concealed her cheating, he knew full well what he was getting when he said "I Do." Poor ending.

Hopefully, she's pregnant with Ken's kid. You can do better Blue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unfortunate

This story like many other Blue88 stories leaves the reader hanging. Why did she cheat? What happened afterwards? What was the effect of the revenge in all the parties involved? Why write half a story? The normal story format is introduction > build up > climax > conclusion. Any of these parts missing makes for an incomplete story. I'm not criticizing you abilities Blue88, as you are one of the best authors on this site but please add more character development and conclusions in your stories. I loved your story "But Love Is Blind", it's one of my favorites, however at the same time it's frustrating reading it when you get no answers as to why the wife acted as she did. If you would give some more insights like you did with your first series "Karen" I would vote this higher.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 16 years ago
Guess it may not be plagiarism

But this is just a retelling of what I believe is an old joke. Well written, but something that's been around for decades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm going to do something the smart supporters

say we should do: I'm going to rate it "00" without reading it, because I don't think I am going to like it if I read it. <p>

Why waste time on a story I KNOW AHEAD I am not giong to like, because I know it is a stupid story, filled with tired cliched, stupidity, nonsense, etc? <p>

I hope none of these idiotic readers who are always screaming, "Why read --- what you call a stupid story --- all the way through and complain about it afterward? If you think it is a bad story, don't read it, stupid!" <p>

Okay, I follow such smart logic and just rate it without reading it, because I THINK it is a bad story; now I can look as smart as those highly intelligent readers, too!

sexysmilesexysmileabout 16 years ago
Well written, I'll give you that.

You have talent for writing, but it would have been better to acknowledge at the beginning of the stor that it is one we're all familiar with and that you were inspired to write about! Certainly not an original idea, but good writing nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
quite ok

People here don't like No-wimp storys.. Writing like this will get you enemies :) To those complaining.. I have yet to see one really original Wimp (loving wifes) story from you ::))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To be honest, this sucked

I had very high hopes for your story. I expected that the characters would be real...not real stupid. If her parents were so rich, why marry the new kid on the block. There are much better choices out there than some egotistical, sadist like your protagonist. In fact, why wouldn't she just marry the "Associate Pator"( whatever the fuck that is) instead? There was no love, no wife and definately no plot. Don't quit your day job, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To be honest, this sucked

I had very high hopes for your story. I expected that the characters would be real...not real stupid. If her parents were so rich, why marry the new kid on the block. There are much better choices out there than some egotistical, sadist like your protagonist. In fact, why wouldn't she just marry the "Associate Pator"( whatever the fuck that is) instead? There was no love, no wife and definately no plot. Don't quit your day job, loser.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 16 years ago
"Best Man" by jack_straw

The similar story other commentors have referred to on this site is "Best Man" by jack_straw, posted in 2006. I wouldn't call Blue88 a plagiarist since both stories draw inspiration from an old gag, wherein the "incriminating photos taped under seats at the wedding reception" plot device originated. Also, this story should have been listed in the "Non-Erotic" category. That being said, I don't regret having read it.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 16 years ago
Let me second the following poster

To be honest, this sucked <p>

04/20/08 by Anonymous<p>

I had very high hopes for your story. I expected that the characters would be real...not real stupid. If her parents were so rich, why marry the new kid on the block. There are much better choices out there than some egotistical, sadist like your protagonist. In fact, why wouldn't she just marry the "Associate Pator"( whatever the fuck that is) instead? There was no love, no wife and definately no plot. Don't quit your day job, loser. <p>

++++++++++++++++++++++++ <p>

there is NO PLOT, no character development, no nothing. the whole "story" is built around the fact that the idiot's gonna wait until the ceremony is over to call the guests attention to the fact that taped in front of them is a big 8 by 10 glossy, close up shot of the wifey and her lover were fucking like rabbits. <p>

i mean, really, wtf is that? dumbest I've come across for a while....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cliche perhaps

ken was neither passive or a patsy. perhaps he hadn't needed to actually marry her, but he made the point.

his position with the firm was gone, however he didn't

need any othem at that time. if the purpose was to make

his point of their precious child, he did.

as far as the ending, he walks away and from all of them.

its too bad he could not do more to charles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't quit!

I have noticed that since you wrote this story you have stopped sharing your talent. Please don't let the naysayers discourage you. If everyone listened to the critics nothing of value would be done in this world. I believe that most of us think you are one of the best writers on this site and I always look forward to seeing one of your stories. The Loving Wives catagory evicts a visceral response from most readers because we all identify with the situation in our minds how deeply it would wound us, unlike a pure fantasy catagory. Therefore I see more emotional critcisms here ("pure trash", "wimp", "waste of my time") than elsewhere. Pick out the constructive criticisms that help you be even better and keep in mind that most of us look forward to seeing more of your talent soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

the only people he hurt were her parents who he seem to like.As far as his bride she got what she wanted the minister so if your intent was to she her happy you accomplished that.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Excellent tale!

I really loved this one. He seemed to head it all of at the pass. I bet the old man had a stroke!

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 14 years ago
Ending

Sharp desisive ending gives the story an immediate end. Love it keep up the good work.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
No retribution what a wimp

Great writing, lazy ending, no remorse or retrobution. simply walking out and an annulment what a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good until end oh what end!

I liked the lead into the ending but to just drop it with this lame ending. Come on redo the ending.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 13 years ago
Bad Ending

Its like you got tired of the story and just quit, you need to fill out the ending quit a bit, too many questions left hanging

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

I LIKED THIS ONE a very good read.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
Abrupt ending

The ending is abrupt and unsatisfying. I agree with the comments, he is cutting his throat by publically humiliating his boss and his job. A more satisfying ending would be for him to gather Connie and her family in a locked room after the ceremony and disclose his findings of Connie's affair. He would have Connie confess and state her intentions. Then, tell her parents he will remain quiet and married to Connie, but that they owed him big-time or he goes public with her infidelity. One of the things he asks of his father-in-law is that he make Connie's paramour disappear -- not kill him, but have transfered to a hole in the planet so deep, desolute, and without contact to civilization that she will never see him again. And if she does, he goes public. He could also get a golden parachute put aside, so if things go awry, then he has something already to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ok, she and moore...

but the parents too are the subject of his humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
After the ceremony?

If he knew about the affair before the wedding, and still went through with it, then he has no grounds for an annulment. There were no false pretences or fraud since he already was aware, and still agreed to the marriage.

He could walk away before the ceremony, but not after.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 3 because of the terrible ending.

His statement, "My darling bride. Be informed that I've taken steps to have this farce of a marriage annulled. Have a miserable life" was stupid, cruel, and uncalled for.

Much better would be to provide copies of the photos and investigation to either her or her father and say, "Under the circumstances I cannot go through with the wedding" and suggest she or the family find some way to break the engagement.

That way he saves the girl and her family all the embarassement and he retains his job and the promotion. A win-win rather than a lose-lose. It also makes him the good guy rather than some sorry SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
True Story

The essence of this is in fact from a true story. It occurred in the US several years ago. As to the annulment, well it happened because the marriage was not consummated. The parents got theirs for trying to set an innocent with a know slut. Good result all round!

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Hey, I love it when the guy refuses to be a wimp. As abrupt and unsatisfying as this is it beats the usual RAAC ending we usually get.

I would have liked to read more about what happened after the exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck giving story advice is like

Pavarotti giving diet advice. He could advise you about singing but he never met a plate of pasta he didn't like. DWmoroncuck should likewise stick to advising people on being pedos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inspired by DWornock

I had to give it a 5! If DWornock doesn't like it, it must be pretty damn good.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I gave it a 5

Dwornock you were right about one thing, it is a good story. The rest is just you regular dribble. He did the right thing, the parents can sue him because hevwent thru with the wedding, an the annulment was just the right touch.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Mixed Feelings

I must admit that I enjoyed the story, albeit with some reservations. Obviously it was good that the young man found out what kind of shit sandwich he was about to be served and had time to rectify the situation. What I had a hard time with was that the young man could have taken the high road instead of lowering himself to the level of his tormentors.

I suppose one would have to actually be in the situation this young man was in to be truly able to say how you would react. There was a great deal for him to be angry about on the one hand. His boss and his future mother-in-law clearly were setting him up as the "sacrificial lamb" as it were. The mother-in-law especially radiates a condecending attitude. The boss is perhaps even worse, as all his concern and back slapping are blatantly transparent. The daughter is as predatory and and unlikeable a character as can be possibly imagined.

On the other hand, our "hero" seems to degenerate rapidly over the course of this story to the point that he seems to be about as unsympathetic as those who have wronged him. I could hardly conceive reaching a mind set that would allow me to continue in a sexual relationship with a woman I knew to be false simply to score a theatric revenge. I am reminded of the quote by George Bernard Shaw, "Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig enjoys it." I can't think of how the young man would have been perceived more favourably by the community at large had he immediately called the relationship to a halt. He could have still "outed her", gotten in a painful jab at her parents, all the while retaining his job and the favor of most of the community.

Nonetheless, the rascal took no prisoners, and the Marine in me is forced to admire that. I think some here have gone a bit more than overboard in their criticism of the young man. Chief among these is, of course, the perpetually moronic and irritating DWornock, who is an ass of the highest order. To say that the young man's conduct in this situation has absolutely no merit and is uncalled for is more than going over the line. He may have gone farther than he needed to, but let's face it kids. He was damn sure provoked! It serves as a reminder to all that one should be most careful about messing with the bull. The horns are devastating.

shdwwrtrshdwwrtrover 12 years ago
wouldn't need an annulment

Just tear up the marriage license--it hasn't been turned in to the state yet. That act in front of all those folks would have been far more impressive and memorable.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
A Long Short

Unfinish story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Not Much Value Here

None of the characters have any likeable or redeeming personas. Even the "revenge" seems incredibly melodramatic...why wait until after the wedding to bail? Her parents probably insisted on a prenup, and the cheating all occurred BEFORE they wed. She's a slut, he's a prick; who cares?!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

Could have been excellent if you just took it a little bit farther. We all get the point anyway.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The ending seemed rushed. Would have loved hearing from her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Agree with Zamf & Anon

NO grounds for annulment. He knew about her trysts BEFORE the wedding (else he could not have the pics under the chairs), and he went through the ceremony anyway!

JOB? He might have been able to keep his job if he had confronted PapaBear with his parking lot surprise, then the photos, thereby saving his boss a shit-pot full of money and embarrassment! Maybe not, but this way is a sure way to be fired AND get terrible letters of recommendation! Maybe PapaBear would have wangled a buy-out deal for going through with the wedding, and allowing a divorce in 6 months with a hefty settlement plus excellent recommendations!

Not smart enough for a Masters Degree!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Well not the best timing -

But it was a fun read -

The annulment can still happen - their has been no consummation of the marriage - this is not s standard court based process - the license will not even have been processed yet -

Why is he a prick for not keeping the cheating botch?

As for his job he clearly does not care and no way they can officially hurt him on a recommendation - he could sue successfully so let's not get all ;legally on the writer - here it is a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nonsensical

Nice little story until it got to the end - there it fell apart. No one would do what he did!

Bill1104

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I GUESS ONCE BITTER TWICE...........

was not in there DeYaKen. TK U MLJ LV NV...with apologies, mlj

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
in ohio a marriage can be annulled

If it is never consumated. And this one wasn't. I'm guessing most states are the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE DAMN STORY?

You won't begin to be an adequate author until you figure out how to finish a story. When we are left hanging we start swearing at you! I for one won't read you again for at least a year....then we will see if you have learned to write.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 10 years ago
JUST RE-READ FOR THE SECOND TIME!

Now I remember why I quit reading your stories....you don't know how to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great & Aweful

Engaging 1st person narrative with visual imagery than pulled me in to the story. All was going well until the end. It was like driving on a clear freeway at 70 mph and hitting a Mac truck that appeared out of nowhere. I agree with others... Finish the damn story with something that is more believable. He may think his bride is a slut & his in-laws are hypocrites, but his solution is excessive and designed to ruin the reputations of his new family. It would also destroy his banking career. The ending is not professional (as in business ethics) and not smart. If he wants to BTB do it in some way that never gets back to him, or just quietly discuss it with the family and thank god he got out before the marriage was consumated. The poor ending dropped the story for 5 stars to 3 stars. Too bad, because I really wanted to like it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
unsubtle

Although the take no prisoners BTB approach has some visceral appeal, a more subtle way of dealing with her and her father would have been more profitable.

People like her father seek to avoid scandal or any public hint of impropriety, the threat of exposure would have given much leverage to negotiate with. (Blackmail is such an ugly word)

Many lawsuits in the past have created an environment where about the worst a former employer can say is a rather neutral "Yes, he/she worked here" unless there was a felony conviction.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Blah

Why even get married?

First, get some job protection.

Then send the picture to the guest list the week before the wedding. Same embarrassment, same expense to the parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I may be wrong...

several years ago this happened in Atlanta... reported by a well respected reporter...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
AS NAIVE AS HE IS

he didn't think this fiasco thru to the end. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Very stupid

Totally agree with Karen E.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
For Karen ...

But having all in one place, faces and eyes present, when the wrapping is removed.

That, is a worthy single finger salute.

😇

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Not JUST job protection...

He also best have gotten some decent civil legal protection. What he did COULD be considered as fraud - marrying her knowing he was going to get the annulment instantly. Her parents could conceivably sue him for the wedding expenses - yes, she's a cheat but that's not illegal most places especially since he only has proof of her doing it while still single.

What he SHOULD have done is have people ready with stacks of envelopes ready for sharing... called his "lovely bride" up to the stand with him and given his wife a present of her own envelope to open, first telling HER "you're going to WANT to TELL everyone what I got you (nodding at the individuals in the crowd holding stacks of similar envelopes)... and after she opens it that "YOU should NOW ask for an annulment" and then indicate the other envelopes again.

Think she'll be upset when "Chuck" doesn't opt to marry her...? Stupid bitch too - I wonder what Chuck told her to make her believe "Gee Dear, *sniff* I know I handled the news of our (note his clever use of the word 'our' vs 'your') pregnancy poorly, but I was in shock and by the time I realized it was great news *sniff* it was too late - YOU'D already had our BABY *whimper* aborted (ending with an appropriately sad and only slightly accusing - while also trying to forgive her - look)..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My story was much simpler than this one

Without all the subterfuge. My fiancé and I were only about 6 weeks from our wedding date. Everything had been sent out, it was all over but for the vows. My fiancé was also the daughter of my boss. But I'd met her before I went to work for George so I can't say I was led on!

My fiancé had had a steamy relationship with the young man who relieved her of her cherry. They were hot, horny and wild. Him for the nasty sex, she because she'd fallen in love with the guy who popped her cherry and figured to do whatever it was he desired. From sex in front of people at parties to if he just needed laid and they were going somewhere, he would pull over and she would sit on his cock. Needless to say, she was shocked and distraught when he cheated on her. What else could she do for him? He decided to split with her, I believe George had something to do with that, but Tom moved away very quickly after the entire incident.

I moved to town not long after her turbulent relationship and she was on the rebound but I didn't know it. She was casually fucking another guy that hit her a couple times so she shitcanned him, we met and the rest was history. I didn't know ANYTHING about her sexual history either. She never volunteered, neither did anyone else. We went together for 2 years before the wedding date. Then one day, a large piece of machinery broke down, idling the entire crew. There was nothing to be done until repairs were made so I headed home. And there I found Tom's old 1966 Camaro parked in front of my fiancé's apartment. Since I had a key, I decided to see what was going on, I knew she still kind of held a flame for him.

I could hear their rutting when I closed the front door behind me. Pulling out my cellphone I turned it to photo's and walked back on her carpeted floor to her bedroom. Easing it open a little, I could see her on her knees (his favorite position) and Tom was mounted up behind her pounding her with an oversized pole. I snapped a couple frames where I had them both clearly in the frames and backed away. There was no reason to charge in and separate them, she was nothing to me at that moment.

Heading home to my own rental I backed my truck into the garage and opened the back. It didn't take me more than 4 hours and everything I owned was loaded up in it. Mostly just personal stuff, the rental was completely furnished. There was a canopy on my truck so I closed and locked it up. My last order of business was running off some copies of my pictures. 8"x11", I waited for my chance. The first order of business was seeing the company bookkeeper and after explaining I needed every dollar owed to me (yes, she thought it had something to do with the honeymoon) she cut me a check and I was paid in full.

I waited in front of my fiancé's apartment complex until I saw her leave. Tom's Camaro was already gone so I was pretty sure her place was empty. Taking my stuff, I headed up and let myself in. First order of business was laying out both pictures on her kitchen table with her wedding ring. She was wearing the engagement ring so all I had left was the actual wedding ring. Then I laid out a short note that said this:

"After you see these pictures and know that *I* know you for the cheater you are, here is the wedding ring so you have the complete set. Although it is paid in full, I have no use for it so let Tom slide it on your finger and you can slide the one we picked out for me, onto his. Two cheaters are a match made in heaven. Thank God I found out before I made the biggest mistake of my life."

Before I left town, I swung by the post office and dropped off a manila envelope that went to her parents. I just put the two pictures in it and on the back of one, wrote "This is why I quit my job and our upcoming nuptials. You would have made wonderful in-laws and grandparents of my kids." I didn't sign it. After I dropped it off, I headed toward home. My boyhood home, about 1900 miles away!

It took me a week and I pulled in three days ago. As I write this my heart is still heavy with grief but I certainly didn't want to have a long marriage wondering what my wife was doing and who she was doing it with. She called my cellphone everyday, called it 16 times today even, all with the same message.

"I love you, I miss you and I want to marry you. I made the biggest mistake of my life when I let Tom into my apartment and I'll blame myself until the day I die. Please Geoff, can't you forgive me? I'll be the best wife you can ever imagine. Please please please forgive me and tell me we can start over again. Baby, I love you more than life itself. Please, call me and let me know when I can come over and we can put this behind us."

She not only didn't know I was gone, moved out, but that I had a buddy who didn't ever care for her keeping tabs and taking pictures for me. Just before I started typing this, I sent 14 pictures to both her cell phone and her parents emails of Tom riding her in his car, in her apartment again and the detail was perfect! For missing me and wanting to be married, she wasn't letting the dust settle in her diseased crevasse. I hear my phone buzzing again, I bet it's either her or her parents getting back to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Th save of the honor of the Anons!

Unfortunataly I can not check the all comments and I forgot sometime to save into my PC the comment stories. I do not know what is the COPYRIGHT in this case, but I think of publishing a collection from these comments in another story collection if the COPYRIGHT problem is free.

BTW Thank you Anon to save the honor of the Anons. Some angry posters accused the Anons they should write stories and there is a Anon!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
NOW THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE BEING THE LAST TO KNOW

but will be in for the next chapter in the life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

fucking idiocy. why marry her at all? too rushed, no real conclusion. shit!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
only another story dear annony hates. He she it, IT is a true asshole

I gave it a 5 to help offset the asshole of Lit, dear annony, vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You forgot.

Drops mic

Well written, ended way too quickly, no delicious aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too many times the husband....

finds out way too late... speaking for experience... 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There was nothing really hot, and the reveal of the revenge was kind of flat. **

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 7 years ago

Why get married? Should have done it before the vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story that had potential...

lost its way near the end. There was no need to go through with the wedding. He should have dumped her as soon as he had the proof.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Ending Needs Work

An awful lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why wait 'till then to end it???

I don't understand why he waited until then to end it. The parents didn't do anything to him to hurt him. Sure, they'd selected him as a suitor for their daughter, but he wasn't blackmailed into it or threatened or anything - it was his choice. Yeah, the daughter was carrying on an affair with her old lover, but there's no reason to believe the parents knew it. You should have dumped her, given the parents the photographs so they'd know why, and then gone on with your life. The family is still out big bucks and they'll be plenty shamed when the wedding is cancelled.

No reason at all to be so cruel to the parents. BTW: The photos are dated so they'll know you had them earlier on, but waited until then just to embarrass them and cause maximum pain. They could have been indebted to you, perhaps even grateful, IF you had chosen to be a gentleman and found a quieter way to rid yourself of their cheating daughter, but as it stands now, you've just made some rich enemies for no reason whatsoever. They'll be coming for you. Good Luck.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous just before had it exactly right. and Nancy. and others

Now IF you had given indication that the parents knew she is a cheating cunt, then I would say well done.

But, since you gave no indication of that, then Ken just turned into a bit of a douchbag rather than hero/victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now that was just pure stupid!

Why would he go through with the wedding? That makes no sense at all. Just like the idiotic ending to this story.

What a farce.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Waited too long

Should have done the pictures at the church before the "I Do"s. Would have saved a lot of legal cost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
her parents

Number of commenters worry about treatment of her parents. I thought her brother laid out the kind of people they were.

Also, PI stated the lovers ran around openly. Doubt the parents did not know what she was doing. They just wanted to marry her off to an upright chump!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* Crap

I am glad this horrid writer writes no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey anon below me

You can blow me ! Ya cucky cum eating fag . Now bitch boy get busy eating my used condoms

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous