All Comments on 'The Photographer'

by Scotthamm3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT take.....

Good detail and insight....maybe a Chapter 2, with hubby sending her back for even more explicit pics.... and our hot/shy/loyal wife leaving again frustrated and wet??

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Additional Chapter Needed

She needs to go back for another session.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 6 years ago
Nice story!

You should have offered the photographer a “helping hand” as he enjoyed viewing your pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Model Wife

We live in a small town. Before we married, my wife worked for a local clothes company and did some clothes modeling for them. It was good she had that job because we married young and needed money. After a session the photographer asked her if she would be interested in doing some lingerie photos for him. He said he knew we could use extra cash and the pay would be good. We discussed it and agreed since would be wearing lingerie , she could. At the shot he was very professional and she wore various outfits. At the end she wore a sheer bikini panties and was topless. He showed her the pictures after. She thought the pictures revealed nothing with her hands covering her breasts and her knee up.

We also had a surprise later. A few weeks later a co- worker said he had to tell me something . He said him and a couple other guys were at the photographers place drinking and he showed them pictures of my wife since we knew her. My wife did not realize he kept shooting between poses. The guy said several pictures were of her topless in a tiny sheer bikini panties. That in the bright lights every detail of her body could be seen. He commented that they all liked her firm breasts and that she was a natural blonde. They could clearly see the fF6FDZlittle tuft left above her bald pussy.

So like your story the professional acting photographer got his thrills after. My wife is wondering who all has seen those pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Modeling

I started my modeling before the age of digital cameras, so it took time to process the film. We did not get get to see until the proofs were ready and never knew how photos were taken. That said, I had a blast and don’t mind who saw the photos. I did model with digital cameras too.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004almost 6 years ago
Great start!

OMG! I haven't enjoyed a story as much as this in a long time. It reminded me of the first modeling session of my own! More, more, more, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous