The Photographer Pt. 03

Story Info
Jason joins Robin and Connie for a photoshoot.
2.5k words
4.35
6.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contains fictionalized characters from long ago memories and recent events of my life.

I am a 60+ year old Black BI woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, sometimes extremely submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature bi women I hope you will like my stories and please comment to help me improve.

......

This story is a sequel to The Photographer Pt 2. Readers may want to read Pt 2 before this. Characters in this story are perhaps real but of course, for no reason really, the names have been changed... or not.

From The Photographer...

His name was Jason. We met when he moved into the house next door to mine.....

When I awoke in the morning he was laying by my side.....

Part 3......

The story if there is one in this tale will depend on your ability to visualize the pictures being taken.

We invited Jason over for dinner the day he first returned home. Connie and I prepared a nice meal and with lots of wine we had a chance to tell him what we had in mind. The request was simple. We each wanted photographs of ourselves before we became a minute older. We thought we surprised Jason when we told him we were also more than friends and wanted pictures of us as a couple. I came away feeing that the couple aspect of this most intrigued Jason.

As the evening wound down Jason asked us to prepare a few things, our favorite dress up outfits, our favorite casual outfits, bathing suits and sexy negligee. He said we should both shave everywhere like our lives depended on it. He laughed and told us nothing ruins pictures more than anything but silky smooth skin.

He promised to display pictures as he took them on the TV in whatever room we were in. He also promised to give us each a full set of all the pictures if he could keep a set he promised to never sell. After he left Connie expressed considerable concern about the pictures becoming public. For myself I did not care. We talked and found a possible compromise if Jason agreed.

Connie and I showered together and shaved each other. Legs, butt, thighs everything got a fresh trim. After the shower, in bed we shaved each other's more intimate places. I have always found it very sexy to have my vagina shaved by another woman. It's just so much easier than shaving your own hoping you got every spot. I paid special attention to the area around Connie's clit because I knew there was at least a chance I could get her to an orgasm. Sure enough, as she became obviously aroused I kissed her there and gave it a lick or two and she had a silent wave sweep over her. She looked at me and said "Robin, you are truly an evil woman."

A short time later Connie was headed home to get the outfits she needed and I was going through my clothing. My dress up outfit had to be the dress I referred to as my "little white dress", an obvious sarcasm on the proverbial "little black dress" a staple of the white woman's wardrobe. Casual outfit had to be jeans and a pink sweater. My bathing suit? No question the white see through suit Connie had bought. My negligee? No idea, I settled on a Boston College tee shirt my daughter Bailey had given me for paying her grad school tuition last year.

Connie returned and we compared. Dress up? A real little black dress of sorts. Rather long with a slit on the right side that went the length of the dress up to the waist. Very sexy and dangerous, could only work with a thong she brought along a white one. Casual? A navy tennis skirt and a white top. Meant to be worn also with white panties. Negligee? A black very see through black twenty year old "teddy." Do they even make those anymore? Bathing suit? The white twin to my suit.

We were ready? Now could we sleep?

In the morning we have coffee and talk. Jason tells us we will start with dressy outfits.

He asks me to put on my little white dress and get the tallest heels I have. When I return Connie is standing with her slit side of the dress up on a chair. He is telling her to clench her calf muscle and pull the dress back to reveal her white thong. She is barefoot and her leg is completely exposed. He has wet the thong with water and her labia outline is very visible. He next has her unbutton the dress down the front to the waist. Her white bra is visible. He is talking to her. "Now Connie, lean forward and let me see your girls! Stretch your leg out to the side. I want to see that thigh." "Now take the top off remove your bra and put the top back on." "Now keep your leg out and lean forward push them against the fabric of your dress. Not too much skin, I just want to see the curve in the opening of the dress."

I was watching as pictures appeared on the TV screen. Only one word, "Hot."

It was my turn. I had found very tall red stiletto heals. "Robin, stand looking away from me. Pull your dress up. Show me the back of your thighs. More. Stop." "Connie take this oil and cover Robins legs." Connie's hands are on me. Warm oil. "Now Robin, pull the dress from the front so it is tight around your butt." "Now tighten you calf muscles." "More, drive your heels into the ground. Put your feet as close together as you can." "Lean forward, push your ass back."

Picture after picture! Are those my legs? Hot!

"Now both of you face me." "Pull you dress tops down to your waist." Now, lean forward at the waist but look up at the ceiling." "

Four breasts hanging, two vanilla, two chocolate. Perfect very sexy.

"Now stand facing each other. Closer. Connie, drop down a tiny bit. Move forward and stop when you nipples touch. Both of you put your hands up over your head and look up at the ceiling."

He is moving taking pictures from above us. I win! Mine are slightly bigger! I declare victory and we all laugh. The mood lightens up a bit.

Connie requests a picture of her breasts from straight in front and Jason does as she asks.

Time to change to casual outfits. All modesty is gone and we change in front of Jason. I approach Connie and kiss her. Jason notices.

I'm in my Faded Jeans and Jason asks me to put on my Stilettos and skip the sweater.

He asks me to pose. "Robin, stand facing away from me. Now turn back toward me slightly and look over your shoulder at me." "Turn a little more." "Look at me!" "Head down toward your shoulder." "Look at me." "Do not smile." ....... "Fuck yes! Perfect!" The picture is on the TV screen, larger than life. It's picture of me from mid thigh. I am obviously naked from the waist up. You can just barely make out the bathing suit top tan line on my back. Yes I do tan in the summer. My hair looks white, not grey. You can very clearly see the deep deep green of my eyes. It is without question the best most sexy without real sex picture anyone has ever taken of me. I tell Jason how happy this one picture has made me.

He asks me a question about my sweater I really don't hear. Connie is watching smiling.

Jason tells me to take my jeans off. Then my panties. He has me put the pink sweater on and he comes near and pulls it down to the middle of my butt. "Stand again looking away from me."

Jason comes over to me and adjusts the sweater until it just reaches the top of my butt crack.

"Now turn around as though you were going to look at me but look down at the floor. A though you were trying to see your butt." Now shake you head." Very sexy picture. Again you can see the tan line from my bikini bottom.

Jason surprises me. "Robin, spread your feet about three feet apart. Now bend forward at the waist and try to grasp your ankles. Don't bend you legs keep them straight. Push your feet into the floor and tighten your calf's. Thanks to yoga I can do that. This is a sexy picture with lots of real sex involved. My legs are still oiled and the photo shows my legs, vagina and butt hole above those stiletto heels.

Connie had already changed. I noticed a change in Jason. He was starting to physically participate more.

He asked me to get ice cubes. When I returned Connie was barefoot and naked from the waist up. He took the ice, gave it to Connie and told her to hold it against her nipples. She did as she was told. He went behind her and held her breasts up from behind.

"Now when I tell you you drop the ice and hold you breasts like I just did."

She said simply "ok, I understand."

He told her "Ok Connie, drop the ice."

Three pictures appeared on the TV. In the first Connie had no remarkable expression. In the second picture she clearly had a please fuck me look in her eyes and in the third picture she realized that he was taking a photograph of her face. "Panic" In all three her steel blue eyes were perfect. In all three her breasts were perfect. Bright pink Areola, long extended firm nipple and hundreds of tiny bumps around the nipple.

He saw she was concerned and told her not to worry. "I just wanted you to see how beautiful you are. We can edit your face out later if you want."

She smiled and said "it's Ok Jason, I trust you."

Jason told her to put her top back on. He then had he remove her thong. She was left with only her short tennis skirt.

Jason told her like he had told me to look away from him and bend at the waist. The skirt hid little and she has exposed and photographed.

Jason asked us then to go into my bedroom.

Jason had decided he did not care for Connie's "Teddy."

He asks me if I had another college tee shirt and I did. Connie would wear UGA and I wore Boston.

He had us put them on and lie on the bed side by side on our backs with our legs hanging over the edge from the knees down. We were both barefoot and naked except for the tee shirts.

Lots of quick instructions....

"Pull the tee shirts up to just under your breasts. I want to see your belly's"

"Get as close to each other as you can."

"Each of you put your own legs as close together as you can."

"Tuck your butts in toward the mattress as much as you can."

I could not tell what he was looking to accomplish until I looked down at us.

Two very white legs, two very chocolate legs and between each set of legs just the top of our vaginas also white and chocolate.

How did he know? My experience is that women in general have very different anatomies between their legs. To the extent of what was visible Connie and I could have been different color twins. The tops of our pusses, the hood over our clits, were almost identical, different colors but same size and shape.

Jason took oil and applied it to our bodies. Very very sexy and the picture on the bedroom TV was very erotic. He was not done. Starting with Connie Jason started to push back the hood covering our clits. When my turn came I realized how sensual it felt to have a man directly manipulating that oh so sensitive part of my body. The stimulation helped the hoods retract. The next picture showed the white pearl of our clits just emerging, just barely visible. The last picture showed our twin clits standing for the world to see.

New position....."again on the edge of the bed. I want your butt on the edge of the bed and I want to see one of your feet under your butt if you can manage it." For me at least yoga flexibility again came to the rescue.

Jason asked us to use our arms to push our breasts out toward our back and out to the side. I guess I'm older and softer so it worked for me, not so much for Connie.

One more on the bed. He had us get on all fours with our legs spread as wide as we could.

The picture this time was individual shots of each of us taken from behind and between our legs toward our breasts. Our butts, vaginas and butt holes in very sharp focus with our breasts hanging in a blur focus. Jason was spending increasing amounts of time touching us with every photo. Now he started to ask questions. As he ran his hands over Connie's butt he asked her if she let men? Just that "Connie, do you let men?" She answered, "Only my husband." I watched as Jason ran his hand under and onto her Vagina. He asked again "Connie do you let men?" She hesitated. Then answered. "Not since I have been married." I knew that was a lie but said nothing.

Jason had one more bed situation he wanted to try.

He had us lie side by side facing each other but not touching. Gravity started moving things on both of us and when I tried to pull in my belly he told us to relax everything. He was taking pictures from above us, and from our feet.

Jason asked us to move closer together. As we did our bodies came in full contact. As we melted together Jason was taking pictures.

Jason became more animated. "Kiss each other." "Touch each other."

"Connie, hold and kiss Robins breasts. Suck her nipples." "Move down and kiss and lick her puss."

"Robin, spread you legs." "Wider."

"Connie, put your hands under Robins butt and lift and pull her into your face."

Jason was enjoying the show, directing the show. When I looked up and at him he was naked. I thought I could see that he was rubbing his erection against Connie. Connie moaned when he first entered her and then I felt her move as he thrust in and out of her. Her mouth was still against me when I felt her take a deep breath and explode.

shake you hear