The Photoshoot

Story Info
The ITGuy meets his online princess for the first time.
2.6k words
3.85
8.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ITguy picked her up at the airport, greeting her with a hug that swung her off her feet. She was wearing light coloured jeans, with black thigh high suede boots, which almost reached her crotch. She had on a sheer white blouse, with a tweed men's jacket, the sleeves rolled up, showing the cream silk lining. The top was almost transparent, with glimpses of her beautiful white lace bra when the jacket parted, which really stood out against her skin.

Observers would have thought they were lover's reunited, but this was the first meeting in person(after several months flirting online). After an intimate kiss and whispered hellos, he whispered something else which made her blush. On the way out, she ducked into the ladies room, emerging minutes later still blushing. He asked to see, and she opened the jacket, revealing that she had removed her bra. He made her take it off, and offered to carry her bags, while he also has his cellphone on a handheld gimbal, videoing her as they exited the terminal. As they made their way to the rental car, passersby (both men and women) stopped and gawked, or discreetly admired the beautiful, exotic woman of Indian heritage, who was essentially topless, save for her very revealing blouse, walking through the airport, her young and perfectly formed breasts on display for everyone!

They arrived at the resort they had decided on, after a drive involving hand holding, while he asked her about her journey, and how she was feeling, which was nervous, but excited and horny.

After checking in, they made it to their room, him unloading his semi-professional camera equipment and lighting rigs, her teasing him by changing into the first of the micro bikinis they had agreed on.

They made their way to the pool side, with only a few guests already in attendance, at this hour on a weekday.

The first bikini was black, with the front barely covering her labia, leaving her thin landing strip showing above, the top panels similarly providing miniscule coverage of her erect nipples and areola. They went through the list of poses they had already agreed on, with her on a sun lounger, chin resting on her crossed hands, the view over her shoulder revealing her beautiful heart shaped ass, the thong barely visible. After a few variations his princess rolled over, raising up on her elbows and arching her back, changing her expressions from angelic smiles to lustful stares, with her new Daddy moving around to vary the angles.

They moved to her being in the pool, with poses of her climbing out using the ladder, lying in the shallow section, designed for toddlers and families, with her stunning body glistening with the water.

They repeated this process with two other colours of bikini, until the last option was white, and very transparent. Once wet, it was basically translucent and hid absolutely nothing. By now the other guests around the pool were very obviously watching the shoot, a couple of men had raised their knees up to hide their arousal. A couple of women were hiding their stares from underneath wide brimmed hats and sunglasses.

At this stage, Daddy told his Princess it was time to move the show up to the room.

After he had setup the lighting and camera rigs, (with one light to the left of the low, black leather couch, the other on the right and to the front, with the main still camera mounted in front, with a GoPro camera for video just below, there was also a smaller tripod with a cellphone mounted below the front right lighting rig) he asked her to strip. He then did the same, unable to hide his obvious arousal. He then proceeded to apply a light body oil spray, so that her golden skin would glow in the light.

He gave her the shoes to put on, which were black stiletto heels, with leather strapping that wound halfway up her shapely calves. While she did, he sat down on the low couch, and made sure the laptop and remotes for the phones were within reach. His princess coughed delicately, making him look up. What he saw took his breath away. This goddess was standing over him, legs apart, muscle's popping and defined thanks to the shoes, all the way up to her perfect phat buttocks. Her hands were on her hips, drawing his attention higher still, as her beautiful breasts were capped by two very erect nipples. She poked her tongue out at him, making him look up at her goddess-like face, with deep, dark eyes subtly highlighted with light eyeliner and mascara, and framed by her black flowing wavy hair, which glistened in the light. Her lips were shining bright red and oh so delectable!

"Princess, you are absolutely gorgeous and perfect!"

She smiled and looked down, and said "and needing some action soon, or I will explode!"

He guided her in what they had discussed for the plan of action. He slid down so his bare butt cheeks were hanging over the edge, his raging hard-on angling up, but not perpendicular to the floor, so he used his thumb and forefinger to guide it vertically, while he lay back as far as he could, while still controlling the laptop and phone remotes. He also had a phone by his side for additional shots and filming. He made sure the GoPro and cell phone were recording.

He told her to move forward, legs apart, while he checked the view via the laptop. He could see her well-defined legs with his erection between and behind, and her hands still on her hips. A few bracketed shots were taken, then he said "start bending forward at the hips, put your mouth on the tip of my cock, change it from a kiss/peck to poking your tongue out and touching the tip". Princess was desperate to do more, but knew the plan. After all, this was for her online platforms.

Keeping her back straight, with hands on hips, she reached down until she could put a kiss right on what she had been desiring for months. Her Daddy groaned, and gasped when he realised that she had left her lipstick mark on his head, so he took a close up using the phone he had to hand. Switching to video, he nodded at her, to which she responded by poking her long tongue out, and touched it delicately to his tip. All the while the main camera was taking bracketed photos every couple of seconds automatically. Her tongue then started flicking his tip, moving down the underside of his glans, with her licks getting longer, and swirling around the head of his cock.

She was in control now, opening her mouth, and sliding her moist red lips down his veiny shaft. He groaned again, and looked at the image on his laptop. His legs were between hers, which were perfectly framing the action, from her now dripping pussy, up to her dangling tits, delicate chin with his manhood half swallowed. She started moving her mouth up and down his cock, leaving it wet and slippery from her saliva.

After a couple of minutes he told her it was time for the next position. Moving her feet inline with his hips, she pointed her feet outward and started slowly lowering her soaked cunt toward her target. Her knees were perpendicular to his legs, so as her thighs lowered, they formed right angles to her lower legs, in a very karma sutra type pose, still facing towards him and away from the main camera. Thanks to her natural form, aided by the stilettos, her whole body shimmered and popped with very feminine and sensual muscularity.

Just as their sexes were about to touch, he told her to pause, and took more stills from the front, before switching to video again.

His Princess was deliberate and slow, first letting the tip of his cock nestle between her dripping labia, even giving a couple of mini twerks to spread both of their juices over his glans. Dropping further, she enveloped his manhood, centimetre by centimetre, driving both of them wild. It was all he could do to stop himself from thrusting up into her. Eventually her pussy was fully probed by his cock, she stayed like that for a few moments, enjoying her control over him.

She lifted small amounts at a time before slowly returning to full penetration. Her Daddy was doing his best to keep recording from his side, hoping it would be framed and be able to be used on her sites. He reached with his free hand and gently stroked her engorged clit, which sent her over the edge, making her come on his cock, with her love juice leaking around his dick, over him, and down his balls.

He said "time to turn around Princess, can you keep going?"

"Fuck yes!" Was her reply.

She withdrew just as slowly as she had descended, again enjoying the effect she had on him. When she was nearly at his tip, she thrust down a bit before standing up, leaving his wet member to slap on his tummy. She again bent forward and slowly took his whole length in her mouth, before sliding off and standing fully, and turning around to face the main camera.

She placed her feet in a similar position but reversed, so her knees pointed directly away from her hips, with her feet in the same direction. This left her pussy open, dripping from their love making, for the camera to record in very high definition.

Again she lowered herself onto his cock, which he was holding vertical, allowing her to keep her hands on her hips as she tormented his prick with another agonisingly slow descent. Eventually she had him again fully inside her, with him also recording the process from the rear.

He now took the opportunity to massage her butt, using his thumb to rub her puckered hole, which was on full display for him. She groaned when he wet his thumb and started to probe her ass with it, making her start humping his straining hard-on. As he penetrated her ass hole, she reached down and cupped, then squeezed his balls, increasing her thrusting until he couldn't hold back, and flooded his Princess's pussy with come, in turn making her orgasm again.

She collapsed backward, alongside her Daddy on the couch, their coupled organs parting with a slurp. They lay with each other, slowly regaining their breath. He started caressing her perfect breasts, and leaned in for a sensuous, loving kiss, too which she responded in kind. The kiss intensified, until he broke away, and told her he wanted her pussy on his mouth.

He lay back on the couch, allowing her to straddle his face, while lowering her head to his flaccid and dripping cock. They each administered to the other's genitalia tenderly, cleaning, consuming their mutual excretions, savouring the moment.

Princess started licking his balls, sucking each one into her mouth, before returning to his cock head, where she inserted her tongue under his foreskin. The head was very sensitive, and he responded by growing hard for her. She decided to return a favour so she wet a finger, then started stimulating his ass hole, while starting to move her mouth up and down his now fully erect shaft.

He responded in kind, using a finger to first probe her wet pussy, before moving it to her pulsing sphincter.

Soon they were sucking and poking each other with increasing intensity. With a growl he pushed her up and manoeuvred her aside. He went to the bed and grabbed a couple of pillows, then returned to the couch, placing them on the ground in front of where he had been sitting. He then grabbed a handful of her luxurious hair, and pulled her into a very heated and passionate kiss, before forcing her by her head, pushing her down, until her head and elbows were on the pillows.

He stood, grabbed her by the hips and lifted her lower half onto the couch, so her knees were where he was just sitting, with her hips just over the edge, and her stiletto shod feet were resting up the back of the couch.

He stood and took a moment to admire and photograph her perfect heart shaped ass, before straddling her hips, facing towards her head (and of course, the main camera) with his feet still on the floor.

He parted her glorious cheeks and decided to start with her pussy. Holding his stiff cock downward, he lowered himself until he could penetrate her delicious cunt, then picked his phone again to document the impaling of his Princess.

He started slow, but after a few strokes he dropped the phone, grabbed her hips and started hammering her pussy for all he was worth. She was muttering almost incoherently for a couple of minutes, before she started coming, again, but this time flooding their joining and drenching each other, and the couch. He kept hammering until she stopped twitching, then withdrew and lined up her already wet backdoor.

He knew she wasn't experienced with this, so started gently, entering her forbidden hole gradually. After a few moments he was able to glide in and out, getting deeper each time. When his Princess started to moan, he picked up the pace again, this time moving his hands to her shoulders, putting his weight on her, dominating her, fucking her ass for the first time. He upped the tempo until she was getting hammered again. She again orgasmed, but not quite like the last, but enough to make her eyes roll back.

He pulled out, and with a grunt spurted his semen over her tanned ass, with some going back into the gaping hole he had just been in, and further down to her pussy. Sweat was dripping off them both as he gently lifted her back to the couch, into his arms, cocooning her in his loving embrace.

He was able to reach the laptop and remotes, and stop the devices from further recording.

He whispered how much he loved her while stroking her shoulder and arms, as she regained coherence, and started responding in kind. Soon they got up and went to the shower together, where they gently and lovingly soaped and caressed every inch of each other. They dried each other off and went into the lounge part of the room. Daddy opened a bottle of champagne from the fridge, and poured them both a drink.

His Princess had gone out to the balcony, where the warm night was reaching twilight, with a beautiful orange and blue hue to the sky, some stars and even street lights twinkling. He watched as she leant on the railing, still fully naked, and wondered how he had been so lucky to be with her right now. He picked up his phone and took a few shots of her beautiful heart shaped ass and glorious naked form.

Picking up the glasses of bubbly, he joined her on the balcony. As he handed the glass to her, he sidled up behind, wedging his cock between her cheeks, and moving his now free hand to her perfect breasts, lovingly caressing each one in turn. Leaning forward, he kissed her shoulder, and said "once we have eaten from room service, I think we should try that again, only with those sexy as fuck thigh high boots, and a butt plug." She moaned and replied "you're an animal, Daddy."