The Physician's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A lonely housewife lusts after her gardener.
1.6k words
4.19
9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on an old erotic film I saw on Ch 47 cable 4 in Toronto back in the 1990s.

After finishing her breakfast, Giovanna walked out the hotel and began strolling along the boardwalk, which ran between the beach and downtown. She examined the stores in this fashionable district which she favored: Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, and others all along this walking only boardwalk. On the other side, a beach with clear white sand and the waves of the sea crashing against the rocks at the bottom of the cliff upon which her home stood. She considered herself very wise in her youth; she knew she was beautiful given all the attention she got from men, and used it to ensnare a somewhat older physician whose skills had already made him millions. Now she enjoyed life as his trophy wife, spending her days enjoying the many amenities her wealthy beach town offered.

Feeling the sun beating down on her, she quickly retreated into an outdoor cafe patio and sat at a corner table to enjoy the cover of an umbrella. It gave her a great view of the boardwalk and beach; an ideal secret spot for people watching. She leaned lazily into her chair and crossed her legs, watching the many tourists walk by. Some were couples, some were older, some were younger, and some were young students in nothing but swimming trunks or bikinis. As they strolled by, the men could not help but eye Giovanna's long fit athletic legs up to her beautiful face and flowing long blonde hair; the women they were with could not help but be annoyed with their men and jealous of her beauty. Lost in thought, she didn't hear the footsteps behind her:

"Good morning. What would you like to drink?" asked the petite waitress with long dark curly brown hair, a tanned gorgeous face and thin figure. A beautiful woman in her own right, but it was Giovanna who got the stares from the men that walked by.

"Mint green tea. Cooled please", responded Giovanna. The waitress took her order and quickly left.

Giovanna leaned forward and lightly scratched her top leg around the knee, when she thought she noticed someone familiar further down the boardwalk headed towards her. It was David! He was smiling, perhaps at her? She looked away coyly and pretended not to notice, instead focusing on the small drink her waitress brought her, but she felt her breasts and loins reacting to his presence. She sipped quickly, looking out the corner of her eye; David was now wearing short-sleeved shirt and slacks, and was talking to a shopkeeper far away. Perhaps he hadn't noticed her at all. She quickly finished her drink, left some euros to pay, and rushed quickly off the patio and back onto the boardwalk. On her way out, she opened her makeup case as if to do makeup, but checked the mirror on the cover to make sure that David noticed her leaving.

After lunch at the local Michelin star French restaurant, Giovanna decided to head over to the entertainment district to take in an afternoon art film. It was a beautiful area, with old buildings converted into cinemas for the annual international film festival, so she had plenty of choices. She picked a Chinese film playing in an old Greek style pantheon; it was her favorite cinema given its decor of preserved statues of Greek mythology.

She walked into the theatre section, then down the aisle until she found an abandoned row near the middle, with several empty seats around it. Giovanna liked to watch films on her own or with only her husband to appreciate and admire the performances and camera angles; too often when she was younger young men seated beside her were constantly trying to check her out. Having the middle section all to herself, she picked a seat further in and leaned back in comfort, while crossing her legs on the seat. A little rude for a public setting, but no one could see her in the darkness of the cinema so she felt safe enough to get away with it. As the curtains lifted and the screen lit up with the pre-film commercials, she heard someone sit behind her, but she ignored the person as the seats behind were further away and she knew the viewers behind her couldn't leer at her anyway.

Soon the movie began and it was a fast-paced drama film that kept Giovanna's attention. She didn't even realize an hour had passed by; now she was focused on a very titillating scene where a husband and wife, happy to have found each other at last, were making passionate love in a jacuzzi. Her own desires awoke, she focused on the on-screen frolicking so intently that she shuddered suddenly when a tap on her shoulder shook her back into reality:

"Giovanna", a voice whispered as a hand gently brushed her hair, slightly stroking her neck at the same time.

She recognized the whisper immediately: David! He had followed her into the cinema! So he was the one that sat quietly behind her! She turned to face him as he pressed his finger against her lips to signal to her to keep silent. His finger then slowly slid across her lips and along her ear, pulling her long blonde hair aside; all the while Giovanna found herself very aroused. She opened her mouth and let out a sigh, at which point David leaned in and pressed his lips against her, and slid his tongue into her mouth. Instead of resisting, Giovanna darted her tongue against his. David then broke off the kiss to her disappointment, and she, embarrassed and afraid someone may be watching, turned back to the movie.

As the love scene on screen became more intense, so did David's foreplay. While Giovanna was getting more aroused by her previous kissing and the on-screen intercourse, David had begun softly nibbling on her neck. She let out another quiet, primal grunt, and felt her arousal further when she felt David's hand slip into the top of her dress, fingers running down her right breast and circling her hard, erect nipple. She instinctively put both her hands on the hand fondling her right breast to savor the moment...

It was then that she felt David's other hand on her left knee, softly fondling it and enhancing her arousal. The palm and fingers slid to her inner leg, and slowly up her tanned, smooth thigh; his touch was soft and his skin was smooth. Soon his fingers reached her dress hemline, pushing it up slowly towards her waist as palm and fingers never left her skin. Soon Giovanna found herself involuntarily and subtlety thrusting her hips, and she gently bit her lip to avoid making noise, while once again looking around to ensure no one was nearby nor watching.

At this point, Giovanna watched the movie as the husband pinned his wife's legs against his shoulders and begun thrusting into her vigorously. Meanwhile she felt her own labia and clit fill with blood, and within her vagina she felt a little lubrication forming. It was then that she lost feeling of David's hand on her breast as his other hand's fingers slid down her thigh and touched the edge of her panties, causing her to involuntarily push her crotch against his fingers. David then firmly pressed his fingers on top of her panties and slowly traced over her clit, then down both of her outer labia, applying pressure against the lips of her inner labia while on top of her panties. His fingers then slid up again pressing hard against her inner labia lips with the palm rubbing hard against her clitoris. He continued this, slowly increasing the speed of his up down caresses of her labia and clit through her panties, causing Giovanna to buck her hips up against his manual stimulations; soon the two reached a natural rhythm. David began to put more pressure on his fingers as they glided on top of her panties while over her inner labia lips and clitoris. Slowly, his fingers began to spread her labia lips, and a finger started to push her panties into the small crease developing there. All this stimulation, even if on top of her panties, caused Giovanna's breath to quicken, and she involuntarily began trying to grind her vagina against David's fingers, with only her thin cotton underwear preventing penetration. Then she felt his fingers slide up her lips and rub her clit through her underwear; she arched her head back and let out a loud sigh.

David quickly removed his hands and Giovanna suddenly snapped out of her trance and quickly looked around to notice that a few heads had turned due to the disturbance her somewhat audible sigh of ecstasy had caused. Panicked, she covered her face and quietly darted out of the near empty theatre before anyone could get a good luck at her face. She dashed out onto the boardwalk, and looked behind her to see David running up, and no one else behind him. She breathed a sigh of relief. David grinned at her:

"Did you enjoy the movie?"

Giovanna looked into his dreamy eyes, smiled and nodded; they both began giggling uncontrollably. David then walked to her side, gently taking her hand into his, and led her away. He turned towards her and suddenly she realized she was kissing him. She slowly withdrew her tongue and lips and David whispered to her:

"Want to go take in another movie?"

She laughed a bit and responded:

"No, let's try to be more discreet next time", she responded. Suddenly she blushed with more embarrassment then when she was in the theatre; she realized she had inadvertently and openly told David that she wanted to go further with him.