All Comments on 'The Pianist Ch. 02'

by t0nst3rs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

keep up good work

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Please continue!

Very intriguing. Interested to see where this will go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stinging us along

The story has started well enough, minor editing problems. But how to rate such short segments? Its not going to be "Gone with the Wind," but it may turn into solid story. But if one had to rate the first page of GWTW, it would be hard to do.

If the first two segments were together, I would likely think it was a good introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Start

I tend to agree with the criticisms, but don't let it bother you to much.

I like the story and your presentation and look forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I like it

Good continuation. As I said before, putting the chapters together would be better - it's a little short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I am enjoying your story.

Sometimes when writing a longer piece you get to the point that you want to hit that submit button so badly, you do it before you should. I don't mind the shorter chapters but if you did put them together, you'd get less flack from the readers. The backstory, the chemistry and the character development is great. Though we don't know much about Nic yet, I kinda like him. He has a touch of bad boy with his rock and roll. Keep writing.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous