All Comments on 'The Pick-Up Game... 02'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
100 comments to follow

The REVENGE!!!!! on the sharks is legit. Never mind Sandy never came close to CHEATING!!!!! In this case both the husband and wife were victims. Instead of sound recorders and cameras and mafia buddies to back him up, hubby had bouncer buddies to rescue him and on the spot. Cantbuymy and his minions will love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Guy Never Has The Fun, Just Watches.

W.T.F. is up with that, I will never understand guys who just watch, jack off and never have fun themselves, sounds like marriage ended anyway.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Timing

Ruhypnol does NOT kick in that fast. I suspect XTC may be a bit faster, but nothing taken orally would make her go willingly to a dark corner in the TWO minutes (max estimate) it sounds like it might have taken you to muster reinforcements. Tony would also have grabbed you and put you behind him, or maybe just FIRMLY told you to stand down and let his troops do their job!

BTW - any Emergency Room doctor (after a week on the job) has seen concussions WORSE than yours! Many of those died, some sooner and some later, and some became veggies. Don't be unrealistic on how YOUR pain was worse than ANYBODY else's pain! It sounds like you are trying to milk a little more sympathy out of an incidental aspect of the story!

3*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I Knew It

After ch. 1 I said it was a dangerous game. It was only a matter of time. At least they lived. When you play sometimes you gotta pay. Live and learn.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

I'm trying to get to grips with the timeline in this series (and its predecessors). Sandy gave up sex with other guys during her illness, and it took three months for her marital sex life to "rebound". Shortly after that, there is the ill-fated 'loan' to Katie ("Helping Out Her Friend"), then they start playing this game. Eighteen months in, there's this incident. You've already stated that he has sex with at least one other person following Katie, but that doesn't seem to have happened yet, and this story ends with another foreshadowing, perhaps of the same event. It might help if you used the bio part of your Lit page to keep track of the chronology behind the various serials.

Regarding Sandy's reluctance to talk about this latest incident, I agree with Lickideesplit that there doesn't appear to have been sufficient time for the drugs to kick in, and certainly not enough for anything more serious than groping to have occurred. If, however, these guys had stumbled upon their own super-effective 'date rape' cocktail, it may well be that Sandy has no memory to relate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous