The Pick Up - Josh & Kelly Pt. 01

Story Info
Kelly meets Josh & ends up tied up & at his mercy.
1.2k words
4.22
8.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly

Kelly looked up at the guy she'd met at the bar earlier that night. She was feeling risky, brave, or more likely stupid. Her friends had told her that the guy looked dangerous, but she didn't give a shit. She wanted some excitement and this guy here was going to give it to her.

"Is that all you've got?" She asked, giving him what she hoped was her badass sexy smile. He just grunted as he tightened the rope around her wrists, pulling her hands tight above her head as he brought his mouth down until it almost touched hers. Kelly imagined she could feel the heat from him and she was desperate for a touch, a kiss. Anything.

She strained to reach him, lifting her head. He put his hand on her head, brushing back her hair, "Not yet, my dear. I've got more work to do first."

She groaned with an aching need as he ran his hand down the front of her, just barely avoiding her breasts, teasing her with his light touch until he reached her panties that she'd left on. He grabbed the flimsy fabric and ripped, tearing them from her body, leaving her completely bare.

Her legs crossed, almost without thought, as she tried to shield herself from his view.

He chuckled, "I think it's a little late for that, don't you think?" He said, his voice sounding more rough than she remembered.

He walked down to the end of the bench and roughly pulled her legs apart. Grabbing one ankle and then the other, he tied each ankle to the post on each corner, leaving her spread wide. He ran his hand up the inside of her leg until he almost reached the juncture of her thighs. She strained against her bonds, not sure if she was feeling turned on or terrified or both.

She swallowed hard. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea.

Josh

He looked at the woman lying bound before him. 'My god, she's gorgeous,' he thought to himself. 'Too bad she has no idea what she's gotten herself into.'

Josh wasn't generally the type to pick up a random woman at a bar. He was usually more discerning. His friends called it 'picky' but he knew what he wanted in a woman and drunk desperation left something to be desired. Until last night, that is.

The day had gotten off to a bad start. He'd overslept and missed the beginning of the most important meeting of the month. He was the boss of the company, but he had a responsibility to show up on time and boost company morale. It did nothing for his business when his employees thought he was slacking.

He'd decided to join his friends at the bar after work to ease the stress he'd been putting on himself. A few drinks later and she caught his eye. She was hot as hell and just oozing a sexy strength that he wanted for himself. He found himself going against the grain, dancing with a stranger in the bar.

Then taking it even one step further, he'd brought her back to his place and shown her his playroom. He never did this. He was questioning himself even as he ran his hands along her naked skin, teasing her, knowing that he was driving her wild with his touch. He also knew that she was vacillating between fear and passion. She was sobering up enough to realize that she was at the mercy of a complete stranger.

At this point Josh was turned on enough, he wanted to play and he liked to play rough. He liked to think that he was a good judge of character and he could tell that this woman was desperate for exactly the kind of thing he excelled in. He just wasn't sure she knew it yet and he wasn't sure if he should be the one to teach her.

It was time to find out. He leaned down and asked, "Are you sure you still want this?"

He saw the heat flare in her eyes, then the doubt came creeping in. He wondered what choice she'd make.

Kelly

She was uncomfortable, absolutely scared out of her mind and yet at the same time, turned on more than she had been in as long as she could remember.

Kelly was tired of always being the one who played it safe. She was sick and tired of being the boring reliable one. She wanted to admit to someone, to anyone, that she'd always fantasized about this exact thing. Being completely at the mercy of some hot guy who was ready to do all sorts of things to her naked body.

Her body writhed on the bench she was tied to. Her hands tied above her head, her knees spread wide and restrained. This was her chance to tell him the deal was off. She could get out of here if she just said something now.

"I'm sure," the words blurted out of her mouth before she could even finish her thought. The smile on his face was worth it. Whatever was coming next, she wanted to please this man.

His smile grew as he stepped back and reached for something from a drawer that she couldn't see. He held out a leather strap with a ball in the middle. She frowned, wondering for a second what it was for.

She didn't have to wait long. He placed the ball against her mouth until she opened enough to hold it between her lips. Walking behind her, he lifted her head and buckled the gag tight. She tried to talk, needing to know that he could still hear her, but she couldn't actually say anything. The ball prevented her from making any coherent sounds.

A bit of panic welled up. She yelled, but the ball in her mouth muffled even that sound. Kelly screamed as loud as she could. She felt the drool running out the sides of her mouth around the gag. She pulled at the restraints on her wrists, but she wasn't going anywhere.

Tears pooled in her eyes just as Josh came back in the room.

"Now, now. What's all this noise, my sweet?" He looked so calm, so sure of himself that Kelly felt a calmness wash over her. She took a deep breath, keeping her eyes locked on his. He ran his hand down her arm, causing a slight tickling sensation. She laughed at herself. Of course he wasn't going to actually hurt her. This was just a game. Her breathing steadied as he ran his fingers lightly over her skin, exploring her, touching her with such gentleness that she relaxed completely.

"One last time, my sweet. Are you ready for me?" She looked into his eyes and nodded, even as she felt the gag pulling against her mouth as she smiled at him.

He stepped back and held up a large vibrator in one hand, and some sort of long, skinny stick looking thing in the other hand. "I guess it's time to begin," he said, running the tip of the long stick lightly against her skin. She shivered, her body unconsciously straining against her restraints again.